Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:13 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't think Winston would fit there very well. How much Chinese does he know? Anyway, he has a very different mindset to most Asians. I understand why he went to the Philippines primarily.


do you need to know chinese to bang a desperate province girl in china? Your still thinking like a wife hunter. I bet winston will be knee deep in easy putang.


Mongering in China is largely relegated to brothels and clubs. No decent Chinese girl will go with a foreigner without knowing him well first. She'll be selective for a good guy.

I once knew a guy who learned Chinese only for the women. And he was still that guy who went out partying in the clubs and bars all the time because that's the only way you get "easy" sex. Oh, and he still had to hop the train to go into another, bigger city to do it. The good girls are all on lock-down as it should be because every Asian girl these days knows what most foreigners are out for. Like I've said before, there's a very big divide between the good girls and the hoes. And that's how I like it.



I dont beleive that. They say that for philippines yet there is many girls that will sleep with a foreigner straight into his hotel. Winston is the king of mongering so it will be interesting to see his results though. When is he gonna get there?


The Philippines has a colonial mentality, a desire for Americans in particular, and is much poorer and desperate. Apples and oranges.

I thought Winston was going to avoid China (at least for dating.) I'm pretty sure he has said before that he doesn't fit in with the typical East-Asian mentality.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't think Winston would fit there very well. How much Chinese does he know? Anyway, he has a very different mindset to most Asians. I understand why he went to the Philippines primarily.


do you need to know chinese to bang a desperate province girl in china? Your still thinking like a wife hunter. I bet winston will be knee deep in easy putang.


Mongering in China is largely relegated to brothels and clubs. No decent Chinese girl will go with a foreigner without knowing him well first. She'll be selective for a good guy.

I once knew a guy who learned Chinese only for the women. And he was still that guy who went out partying in the clubs and bars all the time because that's the only way you get "easy" sex. Oh, and he still had to hop the train to go into another, bigger city to do it. The good girls are all on lock-down as it should be because every Asian girl these days knows what most foreigners are out for. Like I've said before, there's a very big divide between the good girls and the hoes. And that's how I like it.



I dont beleive that. They say that for philippines yet there is many girls that will sleep with a foreigner straight into his hotel. Winston is the king of mongering so it will be interesting to see his results though. When is he gonna get there?


The Philippines has a colonial mentality, a desire for Americans in particular, and is much poorer and desperate. Apples and oranges.

I thought Winston was going to avoid China (at least for dating.) I'm pretty sure he has said before that he doesn't fit in with the typical East-Asian mentality.



much poorer and desperate? City girls in phil live better than all those cute hot chinese women wanting to work like SLAVES often in illegal factories. Id say filipinas are better off than most of those province chinese girls. You didn't even try to monger chinese girls. perhaps cause your too poor for them or you were too busy I dont know what the deal is but id be willing to bet winston is gonna get more p***y in china than he can handle due to the sheer size and lack of foreigners.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Depending on where you go, it wouldn't matter how much money you have. People and cultures are all the same, aren't they? Except when they aren't.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Ghost wrote:Depending on where you go, it wouldn't matter how much money you have. People and cultures are all the same, aren't they? Except when they aren't.


Go to a factory in china youll be "killing it" paloalto style. Dont hate cause you failed by not even trying. Maybe i should go to china to prove all you guys wrong.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:41 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:Depending on where you go, it wouldn't matter how much money you have. People and cultures are all the same, aren't they? Except when they aren't.


Go to a factory in china youll be "killing it" paloalto style. Dont hate cause you failed by not even trying. Maybe i should go to china to prove all you guys wrong.


What's PAG got to do with it? He's full of more bullshit than the combined bull population of planet earth. But you and he are similar in that you both make big financial claims without any evidence to show it is true.

Truth is, you are in the easiest country on earth for an American male to get laid. There's a reason you are there and not China. I'm warning you. You try that bullshit in China - especially rural China - and your life may be forfeit. You show no interest in any other languages or cultures, and you wouldn't know the difference between any of the other cities outside of Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:45 am

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:Depending on where you go, it wouldn't matter how much money you have. People and cultures are all the same, aren't they? Except when they aren't.


Go to a factory in china youll be "killing it" paloalto style. Dont hate cause you failed by not even trying. Maybe i should go to china to prove all you guys wrong.


What's PAG got to do with it? He's full of more bullshit than the combined bull population of planet earth. But you and he are similar in that you both make big financial claims without any evidence to show it is true.

Truth is, you are in the easiest country on earth for an American male to get laid. There's a reason you are there and not China. I'm warning you. You try that bullshit in China - especially rural China - and your life may be forfeit. You show no interest in any other languages or cultures, and you wouldn't know the difference between any of the other cities outside of Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.


i thought chinese people were friendly and it was the filipinos that were more likely to get violent and protective?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:34 am

All people will get violent under certain circumstances. Filipinos have guns, Chinese don't. There's one difference.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Can you believe she's 44? No way! I don't believe it!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149609.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Holy cow. Look at this gorgeous 41 year old Chinese woman. No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info151760.htm

ImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Wow this gorgeous sexy Chinese woman is 45. Can you believe that? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info154303.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:21 am

Can you believe this Chinese woman is 46? NO WAY! She's so sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info155410.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby xiongmao » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Unphotoshopped, the woman in the leopard skin dress would probably look like my KTV lady from Bangkok. She was hot in the KTV bar, less so in real life but is kind of interesting. Well anyway as a milf she was way hotter than the bored 20yo girls who also worked in the KTV. And while her looks were debatable, her singing voice was awesome.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:04 am

Wow!!!! These are some real Asian babes!!! I really like the one who is wearing the animal skin patterned dress and black boots!!! At age 46 she looks great if not down right SEXY for her age....my heart really started when I saw her photos. Also, the other Chinese woman who is 44yrs old looks absolutely STUNNING!!!! This pictures of attractive Chinese women tell me that these ladies know how to take care of themselves because they are not overweight, obese, have a FEMININE APPEARANCE (hairstyle and dress) unlike many American women!!! This makes me want to get a visa and hop on a plane to China!!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:47 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:Wow!!!! These are some real Asian babes!!! I really like the one who is wearing the animal skin patterned dress and black boots!!! At age 46 she looks great if not down right SEXY for her age....my heart really started when I saw her photos. Also, the other Chinese woman who is 44yrs old looks absolutely STUNNING!!!! This pictures of attractive Chinese women tell me that these ladies know how to take care of themselves because they are not overweight, obese, have a FEMININE APPEARANCE (hairstyle and dress) unlike many American women!!! This makes me want to get a visa and hop on a plane to China!!!!


Yeah and the amazing thing is that here in China, the MAJORITY of women, or at least HALF of them, are very down-to-earth in addition to being very feminine, a combination which is virtually impossible to find in modern America! It's surreal to see the majority female population here being down-to-earth. Unbelievable. Makes you realize how f***ed up the US really is.

Also, these Chinese women are very health conscious. They make sure to sleep early and eat lunch and dinner at the appropriate times. Almost all the Chinese girls I know lecture me if I sleep late or don't eat lunch on time. So they are very wise in maintaining their healthy habits. That's another reason why they look healthier, in addition to their genes.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23602
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests