Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Fenix » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Winston wrote:Repatriate and Phoenix,

I'm an intelligent credible guy that people trust. And I think I'm good looking. That is my HONEST opinion of myself. MOST guys I know say that I am at least decent looking too.

So what makes your opinion more valid than mine? Or more valid than that of other guys I know?

Your opinion is just an opinion. And as Rock said, everyone has different tastes that vary.

So why do you treat your opinion as some rock hard solid fact, when it isn't?

Don't you realize that? Why don't you take that into account?

Aren't you acting like a Christian who refuses to see contradictions and errors in the Bible?


I am trying to figure out why this even matters? We all have insecurities about our looks. I do all of the time. You know what? When I go out in public, I see women stare and smile at me. I make small talk with them or what not and what do you think is going to happen in my head? "Well, damn! I guess I don't look as bad as I thought! Girls are smiling at me and saying hi to me." I am going to feel good because I got some type of admiration. You? You believe anything someone says about you. What happens to me at Wal-Mart or Blockbuster is real. The girls smile and talk to me. You? Someone on the damn Internet tells you you look decent. Which one is more credible? The words or the actions?

You think in things in black and white, but not black, white and gray. You are like this:

100 "fans" say you look decent = Yep, they are 100% telling the truth about how I look.
Phoenix says you are unattractive = Your opinion is not valid

Do you not understand what you are doing? Everything you say, you act like it is "rock hard solid" facts, but when I or other people say something you don't agree with, all of a sudden it is not factual anymore. Attraction is subjective, obviously, and no one is going to say you are attractive or unattractive. You can get 10 people in a room and ask them how you look on a survey and they will all have different answers. All of them are not going to say you are ugly or attractive. It would be like 5/10 or 7/10.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool







Postby Winston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Winston wrote:Repatriate and Phoenix,

I'm an intelligent credible guy that people trust. And I think I'm good looking. That is my HONEST opinion of myself. MOST guys I know say that I am at least decent looking too.

So what makes your opinion more valid than mine? Or more valid than that of other guys I know?

Your opinion is just an opinion. And as Rock said, everyone has different tastes that vary.

So why do you treat your opinion as some rock hard solid fact, when it isn't?

Don't you realize that? Why don't you take that into account?

Aren't you acting like a Christian who refuses to see contradictions and errors in the Bible?


I am trying to figure out why this even matters? We all have insecurities about our looks. I do all of the time. You know what? When I go out in public, I see women stare and smile at me. I make small talk with them or what not and what do you think is going to happen in my head? "Well, damn! I guess I don't look as bad as I thought! Girls are smiling at me and saying hi to me." I am going to feel good because I got some type of admiration. You? You believe anything someone says about you. What happens to me at Wal-Mart or Blockbuster is real. The girls smile and talk to me. You? Someone on the damn Internet tells you you look decent. Which one is more credible? The words or the actions?

You think in things in black and white, but not black, white and gray. You are like this:

100 "fans" say you look decent = Yep, they are 100% telling the truth about how I look.
Phoenix says you are unattractive = Your opinion is not valid

Do you not understand what you are doing? Everything you say, you act like it is "rock hard solid" facts, but when I or other people say something you don't agree with, all of a sudden it is not factual anymore. Attraction is subjective, obviously, and no one is going to say you are attractive or unattractive. You can get 10 people in a room and ask them how you look on a survey and they will all have different answers. All of them are not going to say you are ugly or attractive. It would be like 5/10 or 7/10.


I would agree with that. So WHY then, are you saying that those who think I'm handsome or attractive are not valid? Are you trying to say that? Or did I misunderstand you?

I never said that those who said I was attractive or young are rock solid hard facts. You were the one claiming the opposite, weren't you?

I said, as Rock mentioned, that some women think I'm good looking and some don't. That is not black and white. So you misunderstand me.

If we can agree on that last statement, then what are we arguing about?

I was under the impression that you and Repatriate were claiming that no women can find me attractive and that if they say I'm handsome, then they MUST be just being polite and don't really mean it. That's Repatriate's argument, and I gave a lot of evidence and reasons why it is WRONG. So he is wrong. But do YOU, Phoenix, hold that same argument? Or do you agree with Rock that some women think I'm good looking and some don't?

Which is it? Can you be clear on that so we don't have a misunderstanding?

PS - Keep in mind that Chinese women are pretty blunt and do not say that a guy is handsome if they don't think he is. They will also criticize you if they feel like it too. They aren't politically correct nor do they beat around the bush. Keep that into consideration.

Also, plenty of Russian women french kisses with me. That is action, not words!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Dogboy86 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Reality checks should be applied on a regular and consistent basic... Don't buy your own hype in other words... This is said with all kindness and understanding intended... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Postby Fenix » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Winston wrote:Phoenix,
I'm not lying. Thousands, or at least hundreds, have said that I look a lot younger than my age. People from all walks of life. I am NOT lying when I say that. But when I say that, I am talking about the thousands of people I've met throughout my whole life, not within the last few years. I'm talking about a lifetime.

Rock never said that he thought I looked older than my age, at least not that I can remember.

Are you insecure Phoenix? Why do you like trying to make others feel insecure? Handsome guys usually tell me I look decent. It's the insecure guys that try to mock me.

Again, why is your opinion more valid than others? Do you not allow the possibility that others might have a different view of my looks than you?

Is it your claim that zero women genuinely think that I'm handsome? LOL

Btw, as discussed on another thread, most women need to be in a relationship before they have sex. Most women aren't into casual sex. So just because they think you are handsome, doesn't mean they want to sleep with you right away. If you had any experience with women, or close female friendships, you'd know that.

Even RickLee, a handsome guy who has had a lot of hot girls, said that most women are wired to want a relationship before having sex. I posted his comment in that casual sex thread.

Therefore, you can't use whether they have casual sex with you right away as a barometer of whether they genuinely think you're handsome or not. Women are not like that, at least not most of them.

Anyway, the bottom line is, why are you trying to be a party pooper? I think I'm handsome, and many quality women think I am too. So I'm HAPPY with that.

So why the f**k do you want to try to f**k up my ego and make me feel insecure about myself? Are you that insecure?

Secure mature people don't do that. They don't try to ruin other people's happiness.

Plus you are not being logical, because you refuse to take into account all the enormous evidence posted above that I am at least decent looking, if not handsome to many people.



Winston, you love to project shit and you contradict yourself a lot. You say I ignore "facts" but you ignored everything I said. What I said has some type of truth to it. Want me to find the posts from the members I mentioned from old threads on here? Never mind...

All men are insecure with our looks. Don't pretend like you are not insecure. I know in my heart I am attractive. Women from all races (except black women) show interests and even if they don't, they at least talk to me.

I am going to break this down, so you will not misunderstand what I am typing.

Thousands of people you talked to:
So, you count all the people you meet? Do you carry a notepad and a ballpoint pen with you everywhere you go? "Okay, this is the 1,249th person I met today and she said I look decent. Booyah!" You are just inflating the number of people, so you can make it sound like it is credible in your head. Okay, say you have known 500 people, do you really believe all 500 people are telling the truth? Do you really believe people do not say things to make you feel comfortable? Many people are subtle and they are not going to flat out tell you the honest truth.

Your amnesia about you looking older than you actually are:
Like I said, I call pull up all the threads about this subject of your looks. Do I really have to do this? Rock has said it countless times and so have me and other members.

My insecurity lol:
I am making you insecure because I said you are unattractive? Who is the insecure one again?

Your attractiveness:
Putting words in my cyber mouth. I have never once on this forum say that no women find you attractive. I never said that and you just pulled that outta your ass. I don't really care if women find you attractive. Why would that hurt me? If a Thai girl said: "Ooh La La! Winston Wu is so amazingly attractive to me as a Thai chick!" Why would I give a flying f**k about that?

Your so-called ego:
Yes, you are a narcissist and an egomaniac. Don't you dare ban me for these comments since my opinion is not valid and my words mean nothing to you. If I bruised your ego then your ego wasn't that big like you thought.

Women & casual sex:
Let's face it, the women you talk to don't want casual sex with you. I don't know how many times I got texts or emails from girls wanting to have sex with me on the fly. Your comment about just because women say you are handsome doesn't mean they want to have sex is what I said in a previous post. Oops, I forgot, you don' t really read what I write, you just skim through my posts. Women want a relationship first before they have sex with you? Really? That's bullshit. I know many girls I had sex with and I never had a relationship with them. They don't want to have sex with you and that's point blank. I keep forgetting, you have had more girlfriends than me, so I guess you are right...Sarcasm buzzer in 3...2...1. RickLee is a moron and I know from personal experience and friends I talk to can vouch for me on the casual sex on the first night or not in a relationship thing.

Your evidence:
You think everything is always scientific. What evidence? Just because someone says something about you doesn't mean it is true. You should know better than this. I don't think you are handsome. You think you are handsome. Obviously, if you already think you are handsome, why the f**k do you care about what I or others said about you? But I am the insecure one right...I have been on rating sites before and I always get a rating of 9 or 10 as the overall score. Try putting your picture on a site like "hot or not" and I bet you any amount of money that you score would be lower than mine. I guarantee it.

Party pooper? Really?:
I am not a party pooper. You are just butt hurt like you always are when I make any type of comment about you. You are great at projection. You don't believe that people in this world don't think you are setting the world on fire. I think your ego is too big. You think too highly of yourself. You say you are charismatic, but I don't see any of that.

You showed some personality in the Angeles City video of you dancing with that girl. All of your other videos? You couldn't rock a dead person to sleep. If I am ruining your happiness because I said you need to lose weight, change your diet, change your hairstyle or change the way you dress is making you lose your happiness or what not then you need to see a therapist. I am just telling it like it is. You don't like to take criticism. You love praise like a female. You are super-mega-ultra emotional/sensitive to anything anybody says negative about you.

Winston, just read what I say and stop taking things so seriously. I am just trying to help you. I am sorry, I an not secure or mature enough to talk about things like this. This slipped my mind.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Thousands of people you talked to:
So, you count all the people you meet? Do you carry a notepad and a ballpoint pen with you everywhere you go? "Okay, this is the 1,249th person I met today and she said I look decent. Booyah!" You are just inflating the number of people, so you can make it sound like it is credible in your head. Okay, say you have known 500 people, do you really believe all 500 people are telling the truth? Do you really believe people do not say things to make you feel comfortable? Many people are subtle and they are not going to flat out tell you the honest truth.

Your amnesia about you looking older than you actually are:
Like I said, I call pull up all the threads about this subject of your looks. Do I really have to do this? Rock has said it countless times and so have me and other members.


I told you, when I say thousands, I mean throughout my lifetime, not in the last few years. They are opinions from all sorts of people, even people I meet casually. And no they are not just polite compliments. They are from people who have no reason to flatter me, who said it like they really meant it, without me asking about it. If I've heard one thing my whole life, and you come and say something different, why should I believe you over what I've heard my whole life?

If you told me that you took a shit thousands of times, would I ask you if you carried a notepad and counted how many times you took a shit? lol. If it happens thousands of times, then you know it. You don't have to jot it down. Duh!

In my acting class for example, back in 1997, when I told the other cast that I had seen the original Star Wars movie when it came out in 1977, they didn't believe it, and said, "Uh you don't look old enough to have seen that Winston".

HOW THE f**k DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!

That's just one of thousands of examples I could give. What the f**k does that have to do with being polite or flattering? The cast simply didn't believe it cause I didn't look old enough. That was their opinion. Why do you think they must have been insincere?!

You've just been PWNED Phoenix.

Women & casual sex:
Let's face it, the women you talk to don't want casual sex with you. I don't know how many times I got texts or emails from girls wanting to have sex with me on the fly. Your comment about just because women say you are handsome doesn't mean they want to have sex is what I said in a previous post. Oops, I forgot, you don' t really read what I write, you just skim through my posts. Women want a relationship first before they have sex with you? Really? That's bullshit. I know many girls I had sex with and I never had a relationship with them. They don't want to have sex with you and that's point blank. I keep forgetting, you have had more girlfriends than me, so I guess you are right...Sarcasm buzzer in 3...2...1. RickLee is a moron and I know from personal experience and friends I talk to can vouch for me on the casual sex on the first night or not in a relationship thing.


I don't know. Maybe you hang out with ghetto women. But so far, every guy who has said that most women give him casual sex easily has been full of it. If you had any real experience with women, you'd know that. How do we know you're not just some loser who makes everything up? There are tons of people like that on the internet. How do we know you aren't one of them?

If you were truly a winner, you'd be overseas by now, instead of having so many excuses.

Rick Lee has more experience with women than you can imagine. You don't know who he really is. Trust me on that. He has real experience and wisdom with women, including models. Your talk is typical of male bragging. Rick has had casual sex too, but he admits that most women aren't wired that way, to want casual sex outside of a relationship.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby keius » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Heh, what Sosa said.....

Gawd, some things just never change. When i stopped showing up to HA a while back, this same thread/topic (Winston's ego - self image) was still ongoing.

Guess some things never change.

What Winston essentially needs to realize is that the members (the majority) here aren't out to get him. ...and that we are being honest with him about his looks. Why would "ALL" of us lie? We are much more objective than the girls who are being polite to his face. Winston is also getting older...and older...it's hard to fight aging...

and it's harder to face reality sometimes.....
keius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:01 am

keius wrote:Heh, what Sosa said.....

Gawd, some things just never change. When i stopped showing up to HA a while back, this same thread/topic (Winston's ego - self image) was still ongoing.

Guess some things never change.

What Winston essentially needs to realize is that the members (the majority) here aren't out to get him. ...and that we are being honest with him about his looks. Why would "ALL" of us lie? We are much more objective than the girls who are being polite to his face. Winston is also getting older...and older...it's hard to fight aging...

and it's harder to face reality sometimes.....


I'm not saying all of you are lying. I'm just saying that it's your opinion. Why would everyone who complimented me be lying? Did you think about that?

So are you claiming that every girl who thinks I'm handsome MUST be being polite? Why?

Rock already addressed that, and so did I. Are you deaf? Chinese women don't give fake compliments. It's not in their nature. They aren't politically correct or beat around the bush.

And why would most guys lie when they tell me I'm decent looking, including the Jewish New Yorker?

I don't want to repeat the same arguments with you that I already addressed above.

I don't know most of you guys, and cannot say how honest or credible you are. So I am not in a position to judge you. But I am in a position to tell you what MOST people have said about me. And I would NOT lie about that.

Why should I consider you guys to be credible, if I don't know you or haven't met you? You guys could be losers with personality problems or antisocial behaviors for all I know. Anyone could be online. Be realistic.

Look guys, you are getting out of hand. I came here to tell you the good news that wealthy Chinese women have said that I am handsome. You should say that that is good news. So why are you trying to deflate my ego (behind the mask of reality) and trying to make me feel insecure? What good will that do?

What if those Chinese women are right, and you are wrong? That means you will have caused UNNECESSARY harm to my ego and self-esteem right? If so, doesn't that make you guys TOTAL ASSHOLES then?

Not all guys here think I'm bad looking. Lavezzi, james bond, and a few others have said I look fine. Are they lying, just because they don't agree with you?

I'll bet that I look better than most of you guys, which is why most of you won't show your pictures.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:03 am

Phoenix,
Btw, the personality I showed in that video with the bar girl is my USUAL everyday personality in Angeles City. When girls are sweet, open and like you there, well, it just brings out my natural charm. :)

You can ask Rock. He's seen that same personality you saw in the video, in real life many times. I make girls laugh there. That's why they see me when they are on their days off, and even get jealous and angry if they see me with other girls.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 am

Look. Some of you have serious personality problems here. So let me make this SIMPLE!

I came here to say that it's GOOD NEWS that a lot of Chinese women, including wealthy business owners, think I'm handsome or good looking.

The appropriate normal thing to do was to say: "That's great news Winston. Glad you found some women that like you! Good luck." That's it. Nothing complicated about that.

But instead, you just HAVE to dog my looks and start that debate again. That means you guys have some major issues and personality problems. It's like you guys are so insecure that you have to bring others down. Well that's YOUR problem. I'm not going to be a part of it. So I'm outta here.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:21 am

Winston wrote:
Thousands of people you talked to:
So, you count all the people you meet? Do you carry a notepad and a ballpoint pen with you everywhere you go? "Okay, this is the 1,249th person I met today and she said I look decent. Booyah!" You are just inflating the number of people, so you can make it sound like it is credible in your head. Okay, say you have known 500 people, do you really believe all 500 people are telling the truth? Do you really believe people do not say things to make you feel comfortable? Many people are subtle and they are not going to flat out tell you the honest truth.

Your amnesia about you looking older than you actually are:
Like I said, I call pull up all the threads about this subject of your looks. Do I really have to do this? Rock has said it countless times and so have me and other members.


I told you, when I say thousands, I mean throughout my lifetime, not in the last few years. They are opinions from all sorts of people, even people I meet casually. And no they are not just polite compliments. They are from people who have no reason to flatter me, who said it like they really meant it, without me asking about it. If I've heard one thing my whole life, and you come and say something different, why should I believe you over what I've heard my whole life?

If you told me that you took a shit thousands of times, would I ask you if you carried a notepad and counted how many times you took a shit? lol. If it happens thousands of times, then you know it. You don't have to jot it down. Duh!

In my acting class for example, back in 1997, when I told the other cast that I had seen the original Star Wars movie when it came out in 1977, they didn't believe it, and said, "Uh you don't look old enough to have seen that Winston".

HOW THE f**k DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!

That's just one of thousands of examples I could give. What the f**k does that have to do with being polite or flattering? The cast simply didn't believe it cause I didn't look old enough. That was their opinion. Why do you think they must have been insincere?!

You've just been PWNED Phoenix.

Women & casual sex:
Let's face it, the women you talk to don't want casual sex with you. I don't know how many times I got texts or emails from girls wanting to have sex with me on the fly. Your comment about just because women say you are handsome doesn't mean they want to have sex is what I said in a previous post. Oops, I forgot, you don' t really read what I write, you just skim through my posts. Women want a relationship first before they have sex with you? Really? That's bullshit. I know many girls I had sex with and I never had a relationship with them. They don't want to have sex with you and that's point blank. I keep forgetting, you have had more girlfriends than me, so I guess you are right...Sarcasm buzzer in 3...2...1. RickLee is a moron and I know from personal experience and friends I talk to can vouch for me on the casual sex on the first night or not in a relationship thing.


I don't know. Maybe you hang out with ghetto women. But so far, every guy who has said that most women give him casual sex easily has been full of it. If you had any real experience with women, you'd know that. How do we know you're not just some loser who makes everything up? There are tons of people like that on the internet. How do we know you aren't one of them?

If you were truly a winner, you'd be overseas by now, instead of having so many excuses.

Rick Lee has more experience with women than you can imagine. You don't know who he really is. Trust me on that. He has real experience and wisdom with women, including models. Your talk is typical of male bragging. Rick has had casual sex too, but he admits that most women aren't wired that way, to want casual sex outside of a relationship.


Winston, you want people to praise you or to kiss your ass. You have to be right and when you are wrong, you are still right. You come up with something to make you right in the debate. You must be right all of the time. For instance, you don't know everything about everything, but you pretend that you do. You said you are so intelligent, but you have maybe the dumbest decisions I have ever seen in my life. Many of your decisions you have made are poor, but I am not even going to get into that. You need validation. That is your drug. If people don't validate you,you find some reason in your head that everyone is against you, picking on you and you call others bullies and you portray yourself as the victim. Even if the person is respectful to you, you just go on and on and you call them a bully if they don't praise you or give you your fix of validation.

That "Star Wars" example was so stupid lol. In 1997, I am sure you didn't look like Jackie Chan's older cousin. ou know there's something called aging. Yeah, you looked different in 1997 than you do in 2011 by leaps and bounds. You age in dog years, man. I apologize for all of the dogs I have insulted.


Oh, I am making excuses about going overseas? Aren't you the one that is still in red light district capital of Southeast Asia not named Bangkok? You are the one that won't leave the bargirls, but you are sitting here saying I am afraid to leave the states? Unlike you, I don't have unlimited ADM (all dad's money) and I can't just up and leave. There's a thing called saving money, getting personal things done that cost money like getting LASIK, getting a vasectomy, getting laser hair removal on my scalp, so I don't have to shave my head every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I am sorry I am not the rebel you are, Winston. Don't you ever tell me I am some coward. You are the biggest coward on the forum. You have been in Angeles City for 4 years and you haven't even been to the other 7,000 islands. Why? You are not monogamous. You are a manwhore. Why the f**k are you going to China for and the women there want marriage first? Why even go there besides f***ing whores? Asking members for advice, excuse me, people like me you don't even know, and you then don't even consider the advice you do get from us. Why even ask for advice? You are the only one making excuses about going somewhere else abroad. You keep making excuses about not going to Russia, Lithuania, China, etc. So, don't project your bullshit on me.

Dude, I am lying about the girls I have been with? All the girls I have ever been with have been no less than a 9 in America. Rick Lee, has more "experience" than me, but I am a bragging, alright. Oh yeah, you will never PWN me EVER. I have never been with ghetto women. You hate the fact that some men in America can get p***y.

You hate that someone like me can get p***y in America. I don't give a shit who this Rick Lee dude is and why should I? If Rick Lee said you need to suck his dick in order for you to lose weight, would you believe him? Would you? You talk to random people and ask them questions and they agree with what you say and you say to yourself," Yep, he is 100% right." Without a second thought. Rick Lee can kiss my ass for all I care. I don't care if he thinks women are not wired like that. I know my best friend and I had sex the first time we hung out with each other and we weren't in a relationship.

I have nothing to prove to anyone on this forum. People with some common sense would know this. You hate people like me, Winston. I love how you call the women I talk to are "ghetto" women. Whatever you mean by ghetto is beyond me. I love repeating myself, but I only hang out with white and Latina women and none of them are ghetto because you know why? BecauseI am not ghetto. I have talked to about half of the active members outside of this forum and none of them would ever say I am ghetto. Like attracts like. Your ghetto women comment trumps your "Phoenix, you look like a gangster convict" comment by leaps and bounds.

I am sure many men have more experience than me with women and I don't care. This is personal experience. I have been rejected by tons of women and I am not going to pretend that I am getting shitloads of women. I tried to talk to a girl from Norway last week and you know what she said? "Not gonna happen." When I messaged her that I was interested in her country and I gave her my Skype and other IM names. That was her message to me, "Not gonna happen." See, I get rejected. I am not butt hurt about it. I just move on. I am used to rejection just any other man.

Winston, everyone that doesn't agree with you or doesn't suck you dick is a liar. Some Johnny Come Lately tells you what you want to hear is all of a sudden an expert. You give people you think has some type of credibility far too much credit. I love debating with you, Winston, but you are just a stubborn, far too stubborn and will not accept that you are wrong in anyway. You must win all of the time. Anyone that has had better experiences or has a different point of view that you don't understand or like are liars and trying to sound good. Many men on here don't have trouble with women. We all know American women of all races are pretty much the worst on the planet. We want to go overseas to find our right match.

The fact you said I am making excuses for going overseas makes me laugh so hard, but you are the one so scared to live the Philippines. I can't just up and leave like you can or can't. People have priorities. Anyway, you will never ether or PWN me in your whole life. Keep thinking you will. You want us to kiss your ass because you are the Wu master! I have talked to many members on this forum and they can even tell you how I am. I am the one with personality issues? I'll let you think about that one for a little bit.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:30 am

Phoenix,
You sized me up wrong. I have nothing against you disagreeing with me. That's not the problem. The problem is when you say that everyone who thinks I'm ugly MUST be telling the truth and everyone who says I'm handsome MUST be lying.

That's false, and that's what I'm contesting. If you can agree that some women find me attractive and others don't, then we have no disagreement.

Stop going off on a tangent and dragging out this unnecessary debate.

Every guy gets rejected. Even Mel Gibson does. But if you say "Every girl who thinks Winston is good looking must be insincere and just being polite", then you are incorrect. That is my only point here. The rest is pointless bickering.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby well-informed » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 am

1. You look like 5'6 at most. So when you're overweight for your height, it's not pleasing to look at .... trust me
You have no biceps as well or any developed muscles in your upper body. So again its all flabby and chunky.

2. It's ok to have wrinkles at your age, but when you have fat bags that you call cheeks... it just accentuates your wrinkles deeper than they should be to the eye. You look like you're in your mid 40's. Drink water for god sake's lol

3. Do you have a jawline, facial hair whatsoever. Too much estrogen in your body i guess and it explains why you're always bitching and complaining always fetching for ego strokes here. You're weak physically and mentally, how dare you call yourself a man.... you petty child. Also you suck at dressing. There isn't a single shirt in the world that's going to hide that fat gut of yours away, remember that.

4. Be grateful you still have your hair, that's what preventing you from looking like a freak


You don't even pass for decent Winston. Look how desperate you sound, you even remember all the names that here in the forum who said you looked alright. Who does that only insecure faggots like you. You're just flat out in denial to protect your narcissistic ass with whatever you think

Must be some good weed they have there in Taiwan, got you thinking that you're actually pleasing to look at.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby Repatriate » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:07 am

This thread sure did go supernova while I was away. :lol:

Winston, stop being so sensitive. Rock has already raised some interesting counterpoints to the whole appearance argument which I happen to mostly agree with. I agree that there may be some women who may think you are worth dating if not attractive. There is indeed a subset of Chinese women and various other asian nationalities who have different criteria for how they select partners. I have seen Thai women with truly ugly looking Thai guys with a lanky scarecrow body, acne face, stupid haircut, and lame clothes. So if these guys are dating hot women i'm sure you could probably do it too. Many of these guys might be dating because of many other reasons besides appearance such as being extremely rich or having known these women since childhood. It's hard to say just from casual observations. I'm guessing a lot of it is long term social familiarity, highly appealing Thai personality traits, or other tight social connections.

This leads me to believe that it's not just one factor keeping you down but several variables combined which make you highly unappealing to women of certain nationalities. For instance i'm pretty sure I know what many TW women like based on my own conversations with my cousin's wife, my female cousins, and TW friends. I can also compare/contrast the experiences with the ABCs I know who spent a lot of time in TW and what kind of women they dated there. There's probably good reasons why TW women are not receptive at all. If your opinion of yourself matched reality then you probably wouldn't be having these issues in TW. Again, this is my frank appraisal.

On the other hand I stand by my opinion that the women who would find you attractive are probably outliers though. I don't know any women in real life who like out of shape older looking men unless they are gold diggers or the person is of high social status (ie. politician, celebrity, reknowned academic.) To put it bluntly you are out of shape and you do look older than you really are, in my opinion. I suppose there are some that go for the father figure but they are probably rare and in high demand. Your real life anecdote about the acting class is interesting but that was in 1997. That's nearly 15 years ago. There's no way that applies now based on your recent pictures.

This isn't something that can be "proven or disproven" with hard evidence. It's based largely on social trends and relative perception of others. I chose to give you my honest opinion about how people often blow smoke with compliments out of friendliness or respect. It's cool if you want to disregard all that and continue with this belief you're some handsome dude who just has problems because women are racist or biased against your unique personality. To me that's creating your own emperor with no clothes illusion in your head.

The thing about this Winston is that you're blaming issues that are relatively fixed such as race and culture when you should be focusing on fixable issues such as your weight, social skills, dress style, etc.. You're essentially walling yourself off with this mentality and refusing to adapt or better yourself.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Rock » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 am

This discussion is getting pretty negative. If Winston or any of you other guys wanna get a broader and perhaps more objective evaluation of your looks, just post some of your photos on Hot or Not or other rateme sites and get a score based on dozens or hundreds of votes. Then you can share your scores with the forum if you like to show where you stand. Of course, more flattering photos will probably get better ratings. But people can be pretty good at seeing through camera tricks. So the range of ratings for different photos of yourself may be fairly tight.

We tie too much of our egos to our physical appearance. And we like to use looks to attack others. But part of HA philosophy is gaining a dating handicap by going abroad - improving our 'total package' attractiveness (looks and/or other factors) to women by relocating to select foreign countries.

If a guy is very good looking, what hope does that provide others if he does well with women? So what if he gets lots of female attention and play. Its to be expected. But if an average or below looking Joe can pull-it off, that's inspiring. So lets shift the focus from whether or not Winston is ugly or older looking to whether or not he can succeed with some very attractive Chinese girls when he makes it to China soon. Encourage him cus if he makes it work, it will be a big testament to the HA advantage, especially to those of you who think he looks below average.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:41 am

Rock wrote:
If a guy is very good looking, what hope does that provide others if he does well with women? So what if he gets lots of female attention and play. Its to be expected. But if an average or below looking Joe can pull-it off, that's inspiring. So lets shift the focus from whether or not Winston is ugly or older looking to whether or not he can succeed with some very attractive Chinese girls when he makes it to China soon. Encourage him cus if he makes it work, it will be a big testament to the HA advantage, especially to those of you who think he looks below average.

I also believe that Winston will have a much easier time in China compared with anywhere else.

Simply because 1) Hometeam advantage and cultural familiarity. 2) Social status as an overseas Chinese 3) Possible different emphasis on attraction.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest