Beautiful Chinese women in their 40's! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jeygonza
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeygonza »

Well-informed speaks Spanish perfectly, he has been here, so he maybe has Dominican friends who speaks Spanish too.
Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
Barry LePatner

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

"That's great Winston. I'm glad that you found some great foreign women who like you. Good luck and let us know how it goes."
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:You guys won't believe this.

Some of these Chinese women who own their own import/export businesses and have laptops and are well off, actually told me after I sent my photos that I'm "very handsome"! Wow.

Repatriate, swincor, well-informed, how do you guys explain that? (since you are critical of my looks)

Why would an intelligent shrewd Chinese woman good in business compliment my looks if she didn't mean it?

Can't you accept that women may see different things in a guy that you don't?

Is swincor even still around to answer this? Or did he get banned / deleted?
A credible source told me this about Chinese women, which further proves that the compliments they give to me are most likely genuine.
Hey again Winston,

I was reading this post and one thing did jump out at me based on my personal experiences. Remember that I have told you I have corresponded with Chinese women online --mostly through paid Asian web sites. I am not a particularly attractive man at all--being bald and having been told by various women I am unattractive (thanks to all of them for that, lol). I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lol, but I have chatted many Pinays who would lie to me and tell me I am gwapo and it was an obvious lie and even some Thai women have also told me I am handsome--but NEVER has a Chinese woman said this because I think they are not quick to give out compliments consisting of insincere flattery. I am saying that if Chinese women have written you and told you they found you handsome then it does prove your point regarding your looks--because, in my experience, these women do not throw compliments around that are not consistent with reality. Many, on the other hand, have told me I sounded smart and interesting (which I hope is true) and were impressed by my letters to them--but none has gratuitously and falsely praised me for being "handsome."

Sorry bashers, but the odds are on my side this time. :)

However, in any case, it doesn't really matter what YOU bashers think, because I'm not trying to date or f**k you guys. So whether you guys think I'm ugly or handsome is inconsequential. What matters is what the women I am interested in think. And so far, that has leaned in a positive direction. :)

Therefore, your battle to bring me down has FAILED. GAME OVER! YOU LOSE! END OF STORY! OVER AND OUT!

You can rant all you want to try to bring me down, but it won't work. Your efforts are futile, and DO NOT change anything. Your efforts are better spent improving YOUR own lives or going abroad to find your own happiness and success, not in bringing others down, you sickos! Meditate on that.

But for now, I'm done with this and am not debating it anymore, especially since I've already WON. There is a saying that applies here: "Never argue with a fool. People might not notice the difference."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:
If a guy is very good looking, what hope does that provide others if he does well with women? So what if he gets lots of female attention and play. Its to be expected. But if an average or below looking Joe can pull-it off, that's inspiring. So lets shift the focus from whether or not Winston is ugly or older looking to whether or not he can succeed with some very attractive Chinese girls when he makes it to China soon. Encourage him cus if he makes it work, it will be a big testament to the HA advantage, especially to those of you who think he looks below average.
I also believe that Winston will have a much easier time in China compared with anywhere else.

Simply because 1) Hometeam advantage and cultural familiarity. 2) Social status as an overseas Chinese 3) Possible different emphasis on attraction.
Being something of an ABC will help Winston alot.
He will have some social status.
Age...or the age Winston is at won't be a hindrance.
Obesity is a big minus actually.
Better to be a bit ugly than being fat. Obesity is looked down upon.....typically. When Winston get's there and looks around, he'll realize that he's prob the fattest guy around.
Only thing worse than obesity in China is being bald. China might be a good opportunity for him to slim down if the food in PI is as bad as he says it is.

And yes, he will have better luck in China. In China, drop the ego thing though...girls prefer ABC's without the egos. They get enough of the little emperor crap from the local guys.
I still think he'd do better in the southern mainland regions. Avoid the big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou. He won't have the advantages there that he will have in other cities.
Tier 2 or 3 cities would probably be much better for him.

Hope he's smart enough to find someone to show him the ropes. If he looks out of place, he's going to be a big target....always get a little education regarding scams and local dangers.
It'll be really interesting to see how Winston does for himself in China :D He's needed a move years ago.

Oh yeah, let's drop the whole crap about Winston's looks. It's been done to death. Everyone knows everyone else's views and it's a done deal x2. There's nothing more to be gained from except pissing yourself or other's off.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jeygonza wrote:
Rock wrote:Creo que Well Informed es Dominicano. Pero no se si su Espanol es perfect o no. Porque vive en los estados unidos todo su vida.

Well done rock!! You've improve your writing. Or.. have you used the translator? Lol...its just a bad jock, i have no doubt you are very clever. But i need to hear speaking just ti be sure.
Let's hear your English with an Anglo accent. I cannot stand how narcissistic a lot of Spanish-speaking people are that if you don't use the right subjunctive tenses nor the "right" accent that one speaks it badly but yet
they get a pass for speaking E/nglish perfect or not.

As long as one is understood and doesn't represent the "maleante" thug sub-culture and works to improve their Spanish, that in itself should be respected to the tee!! But I'll be ignored again because I'm right and exact on this one too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

if shes 48 then im 115!!
she doesnt have a SINGLE wrinkle??? yeah right TOTAL BS !!

heres my non expert opinion on this...

shes actually late 30s early 40s (her face is airbrushed obviously) or she may be 48 afterall but that foto is from 1998.

bottom line nobody 48 looks like that...BS alert.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe this woman is 47? No way. Her legs are so smooth and sexy still.

http://women.happierabroad.com/mp/info607.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow it's hard to believe she's 46! Dang!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Can you believe a 42 year old woman looks like this?

http://www.dateinasia.com/lisa168.html

This woman on Chinese Kisses is listed as being 45. Incredible isn't it?

http://www.chinesekisses.com/view.php?l=en&id=128738

Last edited by Winston on December 28th, 2011, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 42? She looks so sexy and her skin looks so white and silky smooth!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info126927.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

My acupuncturist is a ~65 y/o Jewish man (he never told me but I can see it). His GF is a 46 y/o Chinese FOB. He met her in their acupuncture school ~10 years ago. When I saw her, I was blown away. I am not into Asians or older women. But no way she looked over than about 30 - 35, and she is very pretty. That man is very lucky.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Those women are hot, but I wish AFA and other sites wouldn't just post those stupendously airbrushed photos.

I met a 48yo Chinese woman who was a wife of a friend and she actually weighed less than the 33yo girl I was visiting. And my first Chinese gf's mom was stunning - show me a 55yo Western woman who has no wrinkles!

Oh, and don't worry about your looks when chatting to Chinese women. There's a massive shortage of intelligent guys in China - Chinese alpha females want someone they can have an intelligent conversation with. And being slightly overweight and lacking in hair hasn't hindered me. Money, confidence and strength can make up for these. I don't see anything wrong with impressing with money - Chinese men use money to procure females! My Chinese friend's boss started a business, got rich and dumped his wife for a younger and prettier woman :roll: .

It's really not that difficult to find a Chinese wife. Simple supply and demand sees to that. Last time I looked there were Chinese 11,000 women on Chnlove. Any woman over 35 has an uphill struggle getting men to email them, letalone fly 5000+ miles to visit them in person.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

This ongoing stuff just makes me laugh really hard. Its very childish and funny at the same time. Look Winston congrats and i hope you fall for a Chinese woman in 2012!
See look i put positivity in the universe!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Not all asian women age well either. I find that Thai women age poorly compared with NE Asian women. Thai women can be very attractive into their mid 30's but past that I find the looks go downhill fast. There are an awful lot of fat 40+ year old Thai women if you look around in Bangkok. I think it's because when these women get a husband, a job, and have kids they just totally let themselves go. I find that NE Asian women take greater pride in their long term appearance.

Based on what some of what you all have posted on here I think Filipinas age poorly as well. With Filipinas it's probably the Spaniard/malay/etc.. admixture and diet of really shitty Filipino food.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

You would know better than me, Repatriate, but I think the Thai obsession with food has a lot to do with it. My girlfriend was 48 and stick thin even though she ate like a horse, but she was the exception and maybe had a thyroid problem or something. All her sisters and most of the other women I saw of her age were fat or going that way. The Thais just love to eat and have a tremendous variety of food to choose from if they have even a moderate income.