Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Beautiful 40+ yr old Chinese women! No way!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Sun May 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Man Winston, you better be careful. MANY MANY Chinese women know how to use photoshop or they pay someone to do that. The best thing you can do for yourself is to ask for a webcam session or ask for regular everyday photos. Even with modest game, you can work that in... "Oh so you went on a vacation to XXXX? Can I see a few pics of you there?!" If she giggles and makes up an excuse, *right click* Block/ignore

Keep it moving.....
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Mon May 06, 2013 12:32 pm

After my terrible date yesterday I'm starting to think online dating is a waste of time. Instead I need work on my game. My new friend here has serious game. He chats to everyone and as a result is getting some serious ACTION.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 1:23 am

xiongmao wrote:After my terrible date yesterday I'm starting to think online dating is a waste of time. Instead I need work on my game. My new friend here has serious game. He chats to everyone and as a result is getting some serious ACTION.


Can you elaborate? What happened?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 1:27 am

Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby xiongmao » Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 am

Online dating is a waste of time - if a woman spends more than a year on a dating site then she's ruined. Always she'll be on the lookout for someone better than you.

Same goes for any online woman - do you want to marry someone who chats to men all day?

I am studying Mandarin everyday. After a year here my Mandarin will be pretty darned good. 2 years in and it will be amazing.

My friend is getting a load of ACTION. He's never used an online dating site. He just chats to everyone he meets. His Mandarin is terrible but he exudes confidence.

He is now my mentor. But I also have a few ideas of my own.

I'm still chatting to the girl I met in the park. She's hotter than 99% of the women on Chinese Love Links.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Winston » Tue May 07, 2013 10:32 am

kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?


QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.

I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?

Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?

How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?


QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.

I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?

Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?

How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.


The ones with good English, know that China is a worse mess than the ones that don't bother looking at foreign media. Even the non-English speakers think China sucks, but they never say this publicly for obvious reasons. They don't usually tell laowai this either because they are too proud of their people and save face. You will only get the truth from the ones that don't care about saving face. Also there are many who hate the Communist Party and the Authoritarian State. They just cannot tell you this easily because they do not want to be picked up and executed in a white execution van without a trial....and their relatives beaten and arrested. The ones that make it to America, if they like you well enough, can tell you all kinds of things.....

Anyone saying China is always fun is talking about p***y mostly. China is a crazy place and is a culture shock for most. Wander out of a major city and it gets much stranger. People pissing and taking huge shits on the street or on a floor, fights, men beating their wives, etc...

And yes QQ international has personals, and they have TONS of college chicks that are hot and want to practice English....You must be using a the regular QQ in Chinese or something else. Either the CCP or Tencent blocks the access to it from the regular QQ. You must use QQi instead. The selection is HUGE too. The filters are awesome as well.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Winston » Wed May 08, 2013 12:13 am

kai1275 wrote:
Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?


QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.

I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?

Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?

How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.


The ones with good English, know that China is a worse mess than the ones that don't bother looking at foreign media. Even the non-English speakers think China sucks, but they never say this publicly for obvious reasons. They don't usually tell laowai this either because they are too proud of their people and save face. You will only get the truth from the ones that don't care about saving face. Also there are many who hate the Communist Party and the Authoritarian State. They just cannot tell you this easily because they do not want to be picked up and executed in a white execution van without a trial....and their relatives beaten and arrested. The ones that make it to America, if they like you well enough, can tell you all kinds of things.....

Anyone saying China is always fun is talking about p***y mostly. China is a crazy place and is a culture shock for most. Wander out of a major city and it gets much stranger. People pissing and taking huge shits on the street or on a floor, fights, men beating their wives, etc...

And yes QQ international has personals, and they have TONS of college chicks that are hot and want to practice English....You must be using a the regular QQ in Chinese or something else. Either the CCP or Tencent blocks the access to it from the regular QQ. You must use QQi instead. The selection is HUGE too. The filters are awesome as well.


Really? But all the girls I chat with from China say that they love their city because they grew up there. Only one wants out.

Also, most trip reports of China outside of this forum by Westerners are usually positive. Why is that? I'm talking about trip reports by normal travelers and expats not looking for p***y.

I am using QQ International. But it's though Tencent. The name Tencent shows no matter what version of QQ I use, including the one you download from the official QQ site. Where do I find the QQ personals? I don't see it in any of the menus.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby kai1275 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:53 am

Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?


QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.

I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?

Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?

How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.


The ones with good English, know that China is a worse mess than the ones that don't bother looking at foreign media. Even the non-English speakers think China sucks, but they never say this publicly for obvious reasons. They don't usually tell laowai this either because they are too proud of their people and save face. You will only get the truth from the ones that don't care about saving face. Also there are many who hate the Communist Party and the Authoritarian State. They just cannot tell you this easily because they do not want to be picked up and executed in a white execution van without a trial....and their relatives beaten and arrested. The ones that make it to America, if they like you well enough, can tell you all kinds of things.....

Anyone saying China is always fun is talking about p***y mostly. China is a crazy place and is a culture shock for most. Wander out of a major city and it gets much stranger. People pissing and taking huge shits on the street or on a floor, fights, men beating their wives, etc...

And yes QQ international has personals, and they have TONS of college chicks that are hot and want to practice English....You must be using a the regular QQ in Chinese or something else. Either the CCP or Tencent blocks the access to it from the regular QQ. You must use QQi instead. The selection is HUGE too. The filters are awesome as well.


Really? But all the girls I chat with from China say that they love their city because they grew up there. Only one wants out.

Also, most trip reports of China outside of this forum by Westerners are usually positive. Why is that? I'm talking about trip reports by normal travelers and expats not looking for p***y.

I am using QQ International. But it's though Tencent. The name Tencent shows no matter what version of QQ I use, including the one you download from the official QQ site. Where do I find the QQ personals? I don't see it in any of the menus.


I don't know what other people tell you about China, so I cannot really comment on that. Go there and see for yourself. If what you see makes you feel as if it is better than the US 100%, good for you. It's all relative anyway. You live in the Philippines too right? So maybe stuff I have seen is nothing to you, I have no idea.

Anyway, http://www.personals.imqq.com
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby momopi » Wed May 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?

QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.
I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?
Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?
How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.



A pretty young Chinese women moving to the US would:

1. Enjoy higher sexual market value than back home (in China)
2. Have better selection of higher-income marriage prospects
3. Can gain a few dress sizes and be "normal" and "attractive" to local men
4. Have less peer competition
5. Have better education. career. and business opportunities
6. Enjoy cleaner air, water, and environment
7. Don't have to worry about tainted food and fake products as much
8. Easier to afford a suburban house with yard, dog, & SUV lifestyle
9. If living near Asian American population centers, have easy access to preferred ethnic restaurants, products, and services
10. If living near Asian American population centers, enjoy multitude of social opportunities through Church, Temple, Professional, and Educational Alumni organizations (example: http://www.aapamentoring.com/2013/04/aa ... ive-forum/).


Image


Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. Anyone who expects "100% certain" has unrealistic expectations.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby xiongmao » Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 am

QQ dating is run by some Western company, it's not a Chinese dating site.

There are Chinese only dating sites here, lots of them. I see them advertised on the metro. Dating is big business here.

I've got my profile on one site. But they're pretty impossible to use without being able to read Chinese. Plus the women on them are largely seeking that nice apartment, good furnishings, car, 1 kid lifestyle.

It's hard to know what Chinese people really think about China, they've been brainwashed and indoctrinated so much. Free thinkers are maybe 1% of the population. Communism has left people empty inside. That's not me saying it, it's what my friend has been told when he talked to the few free thinkers he found here.

On the other hand I saw a lot of flag waving in the USA when I was there. It's something we Brits only do a couple of days a year, or on the Queen's birthday for example.

Well come here if you're curious about the place!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:25 am

Very very well said momo! I sent my fiance to Shanghai once to have her ring re-sized because there was a Western jeweler that other ex-pats there trusted, and the moment she got off the plane she suddenly got sick from the disgusting air.... I went to the US Embassy's website to look up the air quality and it said it was very dangerous and to stay inside with a red color. I looked at the Chinese Official website, and it said the air quality was good.....

She never complained. Not even once, despite me upset and worried. (She has asthma like I do) Later she told me on the phone, she does not want to get into trouble by saying anything bad about the government.

Just because no one says anything, does not mean it's not a problem....

That said, any Chinese girl rated 6+ would enjoy the elevated status and quality of life here. She complains that she is "too fat" in China, but she wears a size 2...... Like you said, it is good to live near a big Chinatown with plenty of goods and services around. I still need to plant some of those hot peppers she likes to cook with because the US customs banned regular sale of them. I already have a circle of Chinese friends from college and work, etc. so mine will have plenty of friends, but I wonder how many may become haters once they see me a black guy with a hot Chinese girl? I already had to ex-comm 4 of them for that reason, and she has not even stepped foot in the US yet. LOL

Some of them questioned me on why I will not send her to college so that she can work!! I was like, naw...I got it covered fellas...no need for that. I don't need corporate America ruining a second marriage. Been there, done that, never again...
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:32 am

xiongmao wrote:QQ dating is run by some Western company, it's not a Chinese dating site.

There are Chinese only dating sites here, lots of them. I see them advertised on the metro. Dating is big business here.

I've got my profile on one site. But they're pretty impossible to use without being able to read Chinese. Plus the women on them are largely seeking that nice apartment, good furnishings, car, 1 kid lifestyle.

It's hard to know what Chinese people really think about China, they've been brainwashed and indoctrinated so much. Free thinkers are maybe 1% of the population. Communism has left people empty inside. That's not me saying it, it's what my friend has been told when he talked to the few free thinkers he found here.

On the other hand I saw a lot of flag waving in the USA when I was there. It's something we Brits only do a couple of days a year, or on the Queen's birthday for example.

Well come here if you're curious about the place!


That's the point. QQ Dating gives you a high chance to find educated "English" speaking girls! Communication is important! Remember modern day young Chinese girls in their 20s are know learning English at a minimum of 5-7 years through school now. Take advantage of that! Relying on a translator all the time will get hard once you meet in person. Not everyone can take the time to live in China and become fluent in Mandarin. Besides if you want to bring her here, her knowing English prevents "dumb things" from happening. What if a she bitten by a snake and cannot tell someone wtf happened, and dies over something silly like that? Reading signs wrong and getting lost. Not to mention more comfortable leaving the house because there is no fear of having difficulties. You never know...
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 11, 2013 3:40 am

kai1275 wrote:I don't know what other people tell you about China, so I cannot really comment on that. Go there and see for yourself. If what you see makes you feel as if it is better than the US 100%, good for you. It's all relative anyway. You live in the Philippines too right? So maybe stuff I have seen is nothing to you, I have no idea.

Anyway, http://www.personals.imqq.com


The direct link is here:
http://imqq.worldfriends.tv

That's not really QQ Personals. It's their co-brand site for WorldFriends.tv, a global Asian dating site. Kind of like my co-brand site for Happier Abroad Personals at: http://dating.happierabroad.com

It looks like QQ is just one of their affiliates. Their affiliate program sucks though, because they want a $500 to be an affiliate.

Xiongmao, maybe you can get in touch with the developers at QQ in Shenzhen and offer to make them a custom dating personals site? If they contracted you to build their own dating site, you would be making big dough, since everyone in China uses QQ.

Btw, here's another hot 40 year old Chinese woman.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info135018.htm

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 11, 2013 3:50 am

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Also you live there.....Anyone that lives there should probably do a mixture of both. Many online ladies, want outta there... not all, just some. Also you working there, you may have better access to the English students too. Do you diversify your online stuff? QQ international personals? 3-4 website profiles? QQ chat groups? Do you speak any Mandarin? I forgot if you said it somewhere else, but what kind of woman are you looking for? Wife material only, flings, both, etc?

QQ International has personals? Where exactly? I've looked but have never found any personals on QQ.
I don't get why a lot of Chinese ladies want out of China, yet the guys on this forum say that China is fun and dynamic. Wtf?
Why would Chinese/foreign women want to go to the USA and become fat, spoiled, grumpy and isolated? It doesn't make sense. Do they seriously think that America is a paradise where everyone is rich and happy? Why do they think that? Why haven't any of their friends dispelled this myth?
How can you tell if a girl wants you for love, or to up her economic status or take her out of the country? Every girl is going to tell you that she is not using you if you bring it up of course. I would imagine that a woman would ideally want both - a guy who can up her economic status and has good traits and qualities as well.



A pretty young Chinese women moving to the US would:

1. Enjoy higher sexual market value than back home (in China)
2. Have better selection of higher-income marriage prospects
3. Can gain a few dress sizes and be "normal" and "attractive" to local men
4. Have less peer competition
5. Have better education. career. and business opportunities
6. Enjoy cleaner air, water, and environment
7. Don't have to worry about tainted food and fake products as much
8. Easier to afford a suburban house with yard, dog, & SUV lifestyle
9. If living near Asian American population centers, have easy access to preferred ethnic restaurants, products, and services
10. If living near Asian American population centers, enjoy multitude of social opportunities through Church, Temple, Professional, and Educational Alumni organizations (example: http://www.aapamentoring.com/2013/04/aa ... ive-forum/).


I guess that makes sense. However, what's the point of having a higher sexual value in the US, if she is already attached? I mean, if she wants to use a Westerner (like me) to come to America, what's the point of her having a higher value here if she is already attached to me? Does she plan to dump the guy once she's in the US?

Also, why don't Asian women care about social isolation? It seems all they care about is comfort and luxury. Wouldn't they be depressed surrounded by soulless lifeless suburban strip malls, which are depressing to look at? It's like women only care about materialistic comfort and things, not social connection or romance. That's weird. Why is that?

Finally Momopi, how do they know about the benefits in your list above? I mean, the media in China is not going to tell them that they can have a better life in the US right? So who does? Where do they get this from?

Btw Kai, most of my Chinese chatmates have no problem telling me about the bad pollution in Chinese cities. It's not anti-government to be honest about the pollution. I don't know why your girl connected pollution with criticizing the government. Perhaps I misunderstood?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests