Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Post by Winston »

I'm speechless. Wow. Look at these. Unbelievable. So perfect! I would change my beliefs and marry one of these if I could!

I wonder if they are real profiles or bogus ones put in by these dating sites.

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=149282

ImageImage

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=148184

ImageImage

Check out this perfect looking amazing Chinese singer - Jane Zhang. Wow. She is a perfect 10 to me! My ideal. Is it possible to get girls that look like her in China?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It took me about 5 minutes to find this hotty on Date In Asia, so I'd say Chinese dating sites are not misleading you by much. There will always be lots of beautiful, single women on Chinese dating sites because Chinese men won't marry a woman if she's over the age of 30 yrs and even 25 yrs old is getting up there.

http://www.dateinasia.com/wonderfuljuan6699.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:It took me about 5 minutes to find this hotty on Date In Asia, so I'd say Chinese dating sites are not misleading you by much. There will always be lots of beautiful, single women on Chinese dating sites because Chinese men won't marry a woman if she's over the age of 30 yrs and even 25 yrs old is getting up there.

http://www.dateinasia.com/wonderfuljuan6699.html
She's ok. But not as hot as the profiles I posted above.

I heard that Chinese men prefer women from rich families. A lot of the Chinese women I talked to told me that. Isn't that odd? I don't know any guy in America who wants a woman just because she's from a rich family. Those guys must be odd. I thought guys by nature only cared about looks, youth and femininity in a woman.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

If the profiles seem too good to be true, then it usually is. You can pretty much assume that they are fake or doctored beyond belief.

The 2nd profile pics you posted are fake. The pictures are of "Liu Yi Fei" or "Crystal Liu". Look up the movie "Forbidden Kingdom" with Jet Li and Jacky Chan. Hollywood movie. The first is probably fake as well. The photos look sort of familiar.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

There are some fake Chinese ladies on dating sites, I got sent an email from this lovely:

Chinese scammer

Wow, then I saw her photos on an Asian models website! So clearly a faker.

I've never had a girl ask me for money or anything though, the only scammer I've chatted to was one who wanted me to sign up to a more expensive site.

As to the ladies in this thread - Winston those ladies you keep posting here have the most airbrushed photos I've ever seen! Make sure you see them on webcam - if a girl looks good on webcam you won't be disappointed in real life.

My current Chinese gf showed me her art book full of studio photos. They were great, but the photos didn't really look like her at all . :twisted:

There's a long tradition of photo editing in China - my ex's baby photos had been glossed up, and that was in the days before Photoshop . :o
Sam Reeves
Freshman Poster

Post by Sam Reeves »

Many Chinese consider it par for the course to upload a picture of someone on their messenger or profile that isn't actually them. A great deal of the Chinese females think it's a method for catching a man first, with someone elses looks and nievely believe that the man will already be so wowed with their personalty that he won't care anymore.

It follows the 'padded bra' philosophy of thought :D

As Xiongmao says, they often airbrush the hell out of those shots. Even saying that, some can look fantastic with make-up on, and terrible without it. Like two totally different people. Combine make-up and airbrushing and you can be really unsure as to what you're going to get.

http://chinesedatingsecrets.com
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston wrote: I heard that Chinese men prefer women from rich families. A lot of the Chinese women I talked to told me that. Isn't that odd? I don't know any guy in America who wants a woman just because she's from a rich family. Those guys must be odd. I thought guys by nature only cared about looks, youth and femininity in a woman.
It's not the guys, it's their parents.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Any Chinese girl who dresses like that... you don't want.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I beg to differ - you'll have much more fun if you visit the Chinese women with "sluttier" photos in their profiles. And these girls probably make better wives for Western men.

And not all Chinese girls are a B cup. My current girl is a D cup and... well they are truly magnificent, but that's not just me boasting. We went into a lingerie store to buy her some undies and the dressing room assistant asked if she could feel them :D .

Chinese women with their non-saggy boobs, that's just one of the delights of dating foreign women!
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Check out these ones on Tagged! I wonder if they are for real.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5457578833

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5453546380

The first photo (busy Asian girl with glasses) is Elly Tran, a well-known Vietnamese-American student turned model. Definitely a real person, though quite unlikely to advertise her availability on a dating website... :)
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out these ones on Tagged! I wonder if they are for real.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5457578833

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view ... 5453546380

The first photo (busy Asian girl with glasses) is Elly Tran, a well-known Vietnamese-American student turned model. Definitely a real person, though quite unlikely to advertise her availability on a dating website... :)
For some reason Wu thinks all these pictures and advertising copy he post are real people. Last month another member posted as a "Filipina single mother" a picture that was actually actress Mariana Rivera
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot Chinese woman with great boobs!