Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Fake Chinese Women! Wow!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Fake Chinese Women! Wow!
I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
You better give yourself an official warning for that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
You better give yourself an official warning for that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol:
Why? LOL. There is nothing wrong or immoral about having sexual fantasies for women. :P

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So feminine, white, smooth and lady like. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165410.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Wow check out this cute Chinese doll. Notice that her profile contains an oxymoron and contradiction. First she says she's down to earth, easygoing and has good moral values. But then right after that, she says she wants a man to SPOIL her! WTF?! Isn't that hypocritical? LOL. Also, what's the deal with her wearing American flags on lingerie or swimsuit? Why would anyone want to do that? Why doesn't she wear the flag of her own country? LOL
Self Description: I'm an easygoing and down-to-earth with good moral values. I am very sweet, funny, interesting, kind, soft and communicative person. I also consider myself like nice and calm girl, very intelligent and attentive to other people and their wishes and demands. I am devoted to my partner when I am in a relationship. I deserve a good guy who knows how to have fun with me. I want to be spoiled.

Comments: I am looking for a man who be responsible, loving, and retailer, who knows exactly how to spoil me.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165224.htm

ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Winston, maybe you should post Vivian's pictures here too lol.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Wow!!! She is beautiful!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks like a movie/TV star! Like an elegant female swan! Having her would be a dream come true! :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info164996.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165243.htm

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I'm hoping I can find a man who is much older than me.
Gold-digger alert! That means she likely won't consider me. :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is what heaven looks like! :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »