Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed May 01, 2013 6:03 am

Wow check out this petite Chinese girl. She's so cute, lovely and sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info136001.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby kai1275 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:14 am

Nicer hotels usually have xiaojie in them. Often times it's the same lady that gives massage.... But I don't really know how to ask about that. My little lady was very proactive in making me avoid that and hand picked a massage for me at one hotel we were at. Lol
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 03, 2013 10:33 am

Lol. Shenzhen is a major hooking spot. It's popular with Hong Kong guys married to fat and boring Cantonese women. They can take the train to another country, spend a couple of hours with a perfect 10 then be back in time for dinner.

Hooker hotels are easy to find - you can hire rooms by the hour (most guys won't last that long with these hotties!).

Not sure how the guys find their girls - maybe they choose them online. But go in a hairdressing salon next to or inside a hotel and you'll usually find girls.

Outside the major metro exits there were also poor women advertising services. I believe they were just middle-men though, but I didn't actually see any guys ask about their services. I imagine they just need 1-2 commissions a day to make a living.

Sexy massages are very easy to find - I've discovered they're available in the spa across the road from me. 300RMB gets you a night in a nice room, a good regular massage (extras are presumably extra) and a decent meal. Businessmen often take their buddies to these places.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby kai1275 » Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Yep that is the "mushu" Chris Tucker wanted in that Rush Hour movie, that they justifiably kept PG rated. LOL!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 am

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:15 pm

I miss them! But there are some beautiful Thais here in Thailand. I've heard AFA are doing some Thai ladies - have you checked them out?
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:20 am

Last edited by Winston on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Last edited by Winston on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 am

Xiongmao,
Here's a hot dark skinned Chinese girl for you, since that's the type you said you like. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138891.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 am

Wow, a Chinese lady with a good rack. So rare, so rare...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:48 am

Wow check out this hot young Chinese girl! She looks so perfect and barbie-like!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138701.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 am

And in Guangzhou as well. Dang, I missed her!

Although these AFA profiles and photos are so far into fantasy land, you have to wonder if anyone still falls for them.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Holy cow. This Chinese woman is 39 but she looks so perfect, like the girl of my dreams! No way! The way she put her finger on her lips is so seductive too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139557.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Wow look how hot this Chinese girl is! Look at her white legs! Can you imagine her laying on your bed? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139699.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Wow can you imagine this laying on your bed? lol. What would you do? Say "Get off my bed please"? lol

ImageImage

Wow look at this Chinese girl. She looks so cute, sweet and innocent!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info139248.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand