Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Hot Chinese Girls & Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Post by Winston » July 17th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2016, 1:25 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » July 21st, 2016, 1:52 pm

Fake Chinese Women! Wow!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2016, 2:29 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Fake Chinese Women! Wow!
I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » July 21st, 2016, 2:36 pm

Winston wrote:I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
You better give yourself an official warning for that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 21st, 2016, 2:42 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
You better give yourself an official warning for that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol:
Why? LOL. There is nothing wrong or immoral about having sexual fantasies for women. :P

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 28th, 2016, 9:26 am

So feminine, white, smooth and lady like. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165410.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Wow check out this cute Chinese doll. Notice that her profile contains an oxymoron and contradiction. First she says she's down to earth, easygoing and has good moral values. But then right after that, she says she wants a man to SPOIL her! WTF?! Isn't that hypocritical? LOL. Also, what's the deal with her wearing American flags on lingerie or swimsuit? Why would anyone want to do that? Why doesn't she wear the flag of her own country? LOL
Self Description: I'm an easygoing and down-to-earth with good moral values. I am very sweet, funny, interesting, kind, soft and communicative person. I also consider myself like nice and calm girl, very intelligent and attentive to other people and their wishes and demands. I am devoted to my partner when I am in a relationship. I deserve a good guy who knows how to have fun with me. I want to be spoiled.

Comments: I am looking for a man who be responsible, loving, and retailer, who knows exactly how to spoil me.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165224.htm

ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg » July 28th, 2016, 9:38 am

Winston, maybe you should post Vivian's pictures here too lol.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » July 28th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Wow!!! She is beautiful!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 29th, 2016, 12:26 am

Wow she looks like a movie/TV star! Like an elegant female swan! Having her would be a dream come true! :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info164996.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165243.htm

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon » August 18th, 2016, 2:35 am

I'm hoping I can find a man who is much older than me.
Gold-digger alert! That means she likely won't consider me. :P

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 18th, 2016, 7:43 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 20th, 2016, 8:30 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 25th, 2016, 2:20 pm

Wow this is what heaven looks like! :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 25th, 2016, 2:35 pm