Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:51 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:25 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Fake Chinese Women! Wow!
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:29 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Fake Chinese Women! Wow!

I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Winston wrote:I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You better give yourself an official warning for that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:42 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:I'm sure MarcosZeitola got hard and horny and started masturbating when he saw these hot Chinese women photos. LOL. Otherwise why would he check this thread all the time? LOL. While jerking off, he probably imagines making passionate love to these hot Chinese women, and passionately kissing and rubbing their smooth refined "superior" skin. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You better give yourself an official warning for that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :lol:

Why? LOL. There is nothing wrong or immoral about having sexual fantasies for women. :P

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:26 am

So feminine, white, smooth and lady like. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165410.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Wow check out this cute Chinese doll. Notice that her profile contains an oxymoron and contradiction. First she says she's down to earth, easygoing and has good moral values. But then right after that, she says she wants a man to SPOIL her! WTF?! Isn't that hypocritical? LOL. Also, what's the deal with her wearing American flags on lingerie or swimsuit? Why would anyone want to do that? Why doesn't she wear the flag of her own country? LOL

Self Description: I'm an easygoing and down-to-earth with good moral values. I am very sweet, funny, interesting, kind, soft and communicative person. I also consider myself like nice and calm girl, very intelligent and attentive to other people and their wishes and demands. I am devoted to my partner when I am in a relationship. I deserve a good guy who knows how to have fun with me. I want to be spoiled.

Comments: I am looking for a man who be responsible, loving, and retailer, who knows exactly how to spoil me.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165224.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby ethan_sg » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:38 am

Winston, maybe you should post Vivian's pictures here too lol.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Winston wrote:http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165219.htm

Wow!!! She is beautiful!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Wow she looks like a movie/TV star! Like an elegant female swan! Having her would be a dream come true! :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info164996.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info165243.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:35 am

I'm hoping I can find a man who is much older than me.

Gold-digger alert! That means she likely won't consider me. :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:30 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Wow this is what heaven looks like! :)

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand