Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby DCX_10 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby ethan_sg » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:22 pm

True that DCX_10. Many people tend to stereotype Chinese girls based on their experiences with Chinese whores, which is really unfair and not representative of the general female population in China.

DCX_10 wrote:That is completely untrue. I actually KNOW a couple of virgins in their 30s. Yes virgins. I am not joking. Most nice Chinese girls only had 2-3 guys, as compared to 6-7 for western girls.

drealm wrote:I must of clicked on 50 of these women and they're all over thirty.

It's makeup and photoshop, they don't look this good in real life. If they're over 30 and looking for a man, then they were whores in their youth.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 pm

I've dated a lot of Chinese virgins. Away from the coastal megacities, China is still a very conservative country.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:57 pm

xiongmao wrote:I've dated a lot of Chinese virgins. Away from the coastal megacities, China is still a very conservative country.
Last edited by DCX_10 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby patrick » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 pm

xiongmao wrote:I've dated a lot of Chinese virgins. Away from the coastal megacities, China is still a very conservative country.

those coastal megacities are also still very conservative
patrick
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 am

xiongmao wrote:Aargh, these ladies are too open (as one of my ex's puts it).

YES! I would not trust ANY of these girls with photos like that. I know a lot of Chinese girls and there is NOT ONE who would ever wear something like that. They won't even show their belly, let alone show any cleavage?! Those girls are likely hookers or KTV girls. In fact, I have only seen KTV girls who would ever dare wear stuff like that. I see some fairly short shorts. Showing legs seems to be acceptable in summer, but NO GIRL that I know would show off any part of their chest, even in the slightest. They wear T-shirts even on the beach, WHILE swimming!

Many girls I know scoff at those who wear shorts. They still wear skirts down to their ankles and its 100 degrees out here!!

I DO disagree about the makeup and photoshop though. Sure, I am guessing some girls do so, but I numerous girls of this quality every day on the trek to work. They are just average.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

> Did u get to deflower any of them?

God no. I'm less experienced than they were. Or rather I was. Ha ha ha, China is a good place for an inexperienced guy to go.

I've dated 2 definite virgins, maybe 3 or 4. I guess it's the old problem of a woman fearing sex for the first time, but once she realises it's good, then she'll be insatiable.

My current woman nearly broke my equipment lol. It's much more fun to visit Chinese ladies who have had bf's before or were previously married.

Chinese women covering up is more about sunburn than not wanting to show off their bodies. There are a lot of Chinese girls where I work, and there were some spectacular legs on display today. Naturally, because pretty much all Chinese women have incredible legs.
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm

deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Wow, she's hot. I hope I'm ready to start talking to some new ladies soon. At the moment I'm taking time out.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Jacaré » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 am

I agree with the comment above. Just got home from the mall and saw some spectacular legs on chinese dolls. In contrasts, legs on white women look ugly if not repulsive. Saw a couple of those chinese dolls with the long porcelain/snow shite legs and it was a sight to behold. Can't wait to get to China!!!!

Anyone else in here who has been to China has also noticed after coming back to NA, you don't even pay attention to the NA/white women, let alone black ones? LOL I only have eyes for asian ones nowadays. I mean a white girl has to be truly spectacular for her to catch my eyes while an asian one, even cute I find her more sexier than the white ones. God I love asian women!!!!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:39 am

Wow this is my ideal type of Chinese woman! So beautiful, smooth and feminine!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info132341.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

This one is hot too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info132362.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:42 pm

That one in the pink dress looks just like one of my ex's! Yeah, she was the one who got away. Don't let this one get away guys!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 pm

xiongmao wrote:That one in the pink dress looks just like one of my ex's! Yeah, she was the one who got away. Don't let this one get away guys!!!

Not to upset your sweet memory Xiongmao, but those photos are so heavily photoshopped they make their subjects look like thousands of other "generic Chinese hotties". Lots of the facial and body features that make these women unique and recognisable, albeit less hyper-real, have well and gone under the airbrush and contrast changes. The main reason I'm wary about agencies who offer such profile photos is that, both from on the visual and textual (profile description) sides, you get the idea of what a Chinese woman of your dreams may look like, yet you will have seen very little of the real person behind the profile. Assuming she's not a cutie or pro model hired as visual bait, that is.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Yeah I know they're edited. I've got a few of my gfs' studio shots. They cost around $80 to get done. Hence I know what a girl's gonna look like when she's not photoshopped.

If anyone visits lady #132341 above, trust me, they're not gonna be disappointed. My ex who looks like her is now married to a USA man. I saw some of her photos from their Summer road trip, ha ha ha she looked like a model next to all the American whale women she was in the same photo in. She had brains as well, and aced the interview to get to the USA.

Oh well, plenty more ladies where she came from. In her small city she was merely average. I wish I'd taken the email address of the hotel's doorman/fixer there, he could have lined up some beautiful women for all of us!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand