Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 pm

xiongmao wrote:Yeah I know they're edited. I've got a few of my gfs' studio shots. They cost around $80 to get done. Hence I know what a girl's gonna look like when she's not photoshopped.

If anyone visits lady #132341 above, trust me, they're not gonna be disappointed. My ex who looks like her is now married to a USA man. I saw some of her photos from their Summer road trip, ha ha ha she looked like a model next to all the American whale women she was in the same photo in. She had brains as well, and aced the interview to get to the USA.

Oh well, plenty more ladies where she came from. In her small city she was merely average. I wish I'd taken the email address of the hotel's doorman/fixer there, he could have lined up some beautiful women for all of us!!!

Wow, looks like you nailed down a City of Beauty that side of the iron curtain! Care to share the location? Perhaps a few of us with may pay a visit and come back with a few more success stories. :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm

These ladies all fit into a restricted kind of phenotype which many Chinese women actually don't look like at all. Southwest China has many women who are shorter and darker, and some who are also chubby. I think E_Irizarry wouldn't want to have any of these former Chinese flight attendants. :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby terminator » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Wow, I can just walk off the plane and all those pictured girls will just fall at my feet and I can just pick the best looking one and take her to my back-packer hotel and screw her brains out, then call the 2nd best looking one and do the same to all of them. Horray it's just perfect!!
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby ringspun » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 am

beautiful girls!
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 am

A gift for you all:

This perfect looking Chinese girl below never wrote me back. And now she's taken down her profile on Chinese Kisses. But I still have her email, so if any of you want to try to write her and see if she responds to you, here it is:

weiliangxiaoxiao at sina dot com

Just tell her that you were a member of Chinese Kisses before and got her email from there, but that you are no longer a member. If she responds to you, you can thank me. :)

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 am

Wow this Chinese girl is a PERFECT 10! DANG!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info132008.htm

ImageImageImageImage

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Check this out. What's this hot Chinese women in America doing on AFA? That's odd.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info133492.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jacaré » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 am

Winston,
While that girl is cute she is far from being perfect. I'd say she's a very average girl in say Guangzhou. You really need to get your butt to GZ man! what are you waiting for? An official invitation letter from Mao or something? lol

Winston wrote:A gift for you all:

This perfect looking Chinese girl below never wrote me back. And now she's taken down her profile on Chinese Kisses. But I still have her email, so if any of you want to try to write her and see if she responds to you, here it is:

weiliangxiaoxiao at sina dot com

Just tell her that you were a member of Chinese Kisses before and got her email from there, but that you are no longer a member. If she responds to you, you can thank me. :)

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Yeah, come visit me in Guangzhou Winston!

I'll be there from February 20th and probably stay until it gets too darned hot (maybe mid-June). I'll then return in September.

One of my ex's wants a website built, in return she can supply us with dates with her single friends. One is really hot, another is really thin, there's also a smoking hot fashion lady, but she'll be quite high maintenence. Another girl I dated knows a nice single girl - I haven't seen her photo yet.

On top of that, I do know my translator from Chnlove/Asian Beauties. She must surely know 1000's of single ladies.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Pinoy flashmob in Milan

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 am

Hello,

Just came across this video again and it gave me a big smile again, so I thought about posting it. It's a nice dancing flashmob organised by some young Filipinos/as a couple of years ago, in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Milan's most central place (near the famous Duomo). Though nothing to scream about, I believe it's a nice reminder of how warm and "present" Milan's Filipino community is. It also stirs up memories of all the young Filipinos and Filipinas I used to see strolling around Milan city centre during the weekend. For those who care, Milan and its metro area are home to Europe's largest Filipino community, far larger than London or Paris. Filipinos are very well respected as honest, hard working and morally sound people.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y_IPWyYcps[/youtube]
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:27 am

Wow, I'm afraid these girls would love only my money. Shame they won't like average guys, but will just use them for money or a passport.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Just been on CLL for the first time in ages. I see the same old faces. I'll definitely be hoping to meet a couple of the girls I never got around to meeting.

One is a very beautiful Hubei girl, she has a nice round face, flawless complexion and is generally gorgeous as all the Hubei girls are. On the downside she doesn't speak much English and she has that Hubei fierceness.

There's also a Cantonese fashion girl. I webcammed with her once and I was just intoxicated by her exotic looks. Oh, she is trouble but it would be a whole lot of fun to meet her. The trouble is she doesn't want kids, so that might put the younger guys off. She is perfect mistress material though, just perfect.

So many Chinese girls are out there. I'm also talking to another Cantonese girl right now. She's desperate for a husband. Oh, she would be the most devoted wife imaginable. She doesn't need anyone's money - Cantonese people have their own money. And she's currently overseas, so she doesn't need your passport either!
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 am

OK, I've started a Facebook page for all the beautiful Chinese ladies I've seen on my travels. Don't forget to LIKE it and get more updates!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Jacaré » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 am

Good stuff as usual XM!I checked it and liked your page! How can you NOT like a page dedicated to Chinese beauties? You'd have to be gay, blind or a Western women not to....lol
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand