Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Chinese Women! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby xiongmao » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:27 am

Chinese taxi drivers have all kinds of weird rules about who they'll pick up. Sheesh. Me and my girl ended up walking for a couple of times, China seems to be the only place in the World where a rich foreigner doesn't get appreciated by taxi drivers.

My first Chinese gf like to dress quite sexily, now she's married to a USA guy and he has a wife way hotter than the whale women who seem to mostly inhabit his state.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:59 am

All these beautiful women, and you're in the Phillies. Lmao.

Still, if you wait a month or so to come here then they'll be a hole lot of white legs on display!
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby CerealKiller » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:23 am

xiongmao wrote:Chinese taxi drivers have all kinds of weird rules about who they'll pick up. Sheesh. Me and my girl ended up walking for a couple of times, China seems to be the only place in the World where a rich foreigner doesn't get appreciated by taxi drivers.

My first Chinese gf like to dress quite sexily, now she's married to a USA guy and he has a wife way hotter than the whale women who seem to mostly inhabit his state.

Interesting to hear. I never had trouble hailing a cab anywhere in China, and I traversed that country many times during the years that I lived there. That includes taxis in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, etc.

On the other hand, if you think cabbies are picky where you are, don't bother coming to Thailand. Bangkok cabbies are notoriously douchey when it comes to picking up passengers. And they're not afraid to reject anyone - domestic, foreign, young, old - it doesn't really matter to them. All this despite the fact that it's officially illegal for them to reject passengers. (Prostitut!on is also officially illegal in Thailand - believe it or not!)

Random factoid: just found out that the word prostitut!on has been bleeped on this forum. LOL. If you don't believe me, try it out for youself :)
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Postby CerealKiller » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:26 am

xiongmao wrote:All these beautiful women, and you're in the Phillies. Lmao.

Still, if you wait a month or so to come here then they'll be a hole lot of white legs on display!

He can't hear you. He's in Winnie heaven (Angeles City) :lol:
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:09 pm

On the taxis, twice I've been refused a ride in China, usually because it's not far enough. I know this because I was with a Chinese girl both times, so I was able to find out what the problem was.

Well screw them because I've now mastered the Guangzhou bus system and as the buses here are built like tanks it's a much safer mode of transport. And it's also stupendously cheap.

Talking of buses, I went on the 803 tonight and found a huge shopping district. Total foreigners seen all evening: 0.

Yes - 0! And this is probably the 3rd most popular Chinese cities for foreigners to live in! I've got this part of town to myself.

Anyway, I've seen so many hot women tonight I had to take a cold shower. I've never seen so many buttock skimming pairs of shorts in my life.

I'll return here with photographic evidence of how hot the ladies are. It was noisy and chaotic there, but I feel it's safe enough to return with my Pro SLR.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby CerealKiller » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:03 pm

xiongmao wrote:Anyway, I've seen so many hot women tonight I had to take a cold shower. I've never seen so many buttock skimming pairs of shorts in my life.

I'll return here with photographic evidence of how hot the ladies are. It was noisy and chaotic there, but I feel it's safe enough to return with my Pro SLR.

You're really making me start to miss good ol' China... those were the days mate. Living like kings, we were...

Yeah I never felt unsafe in China, no matter where I went. And the bus system in that country is the dog's bollocks... I really appreciate the infrastructure and organization, especially now that I'm in Southeast Asia where the buses are a complete joke.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your pics!
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:41 am

Yeah, if you've got a bit of cash then you can have a great lifestyle here.

I find that I actually get less bothered if I got to the places foreigners rarely go. Beijing Lu in Guangzhou is a nightmare as I can walk the length of that street and get pestered about 20 times by guys selling fake watches. So I prefer Changshau Lu where foreigners hardly ever go.

And I've also found that people don't even seem to notice me if I go somewhere foreigners aren't expected to be found.

I'd like to meet some of Winston's AFA Chinese ladies. It's a shame their site is so expensive. If I'm here in the Autumn and still single then I might make them an offer to attend one of their romance tour socials. It's not worth me paying $$$$ for the opportunity though as I could just go to a club and talk to ladies for $5.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 am

Wow I just met this really cute girl from Guangzhou, China here in my hotel. She is traveling here and on her way to the airport. We talked for a long while. She was so friendly, relaxed, easygoing and approachable. Here's our photo. Wow this inspires me to go to China.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Many cute girls like here here. Did she speak English or is your Mandarin good?

If you have Mandarin then you'd do well here.

There are millions of beautiful girls here, but I have no idea how to talk to them. Sometimes it seems I'm the only foreigner here.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Anonymous1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Winston wrote:Wow I just met this really cute girl from Guangzhou, China here in my hotel. She is traveling here and on her way to the airport. We talked for a long while. She was so friendly, relaxed, easygoing and approachable. Here's our photo. Wow this inspires me to go to China.

she looks like a light skin SEAsian

go for it winston
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:52 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Xiongmao,
What about 30 year old Chinese women who look like this? Are they attainable?

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info137870.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:33 pm

30yo women are fairly attainable - the local men have very little interest in anyone over 30 here.

Currently staying in Shenzhen drinking cheap beer in a hooker hotel. A whole city built on hooking. You'd love this place!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed May 01, 2013 5:47 am

xiongmao wrote:30yo women are fairly attainable - the local men have very little interest in anyone over 30 here.

Currently staying in Shenzhen drinking cheap beer in a hooker hotel. A whole city built on hooking. You'd love this place!

What's a hooker hotel? Can you explain? And what does hooking mean? I thought Shenzhen was a business district, not a p4p capital. lol

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand