Best dating site to meet women in Thailand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Best dating site to meet women in Thailand?

Post by Banano »

quick question

What is the best dating site to meet Thai women that is FREE not just to sign up and browse but to contact chix, etc?

I signed up for asiandating.com and browsed a few other sites, from what I can see theres its hard to find above average girl, most of them are mediocre at best...I only searched 2 locations btw , Chiang Mai and Pattaya coz im planning to go there....

too many bellow average imo, I dont know mayb its me not in the mood or its just the way it is..
The best lookin ones work in the bar and less attractive ones end up on the internet..

post me some good sites where thats not the case and preferably its free of charge..
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

dateinasia.com is the dating site I always use, its free and the women that use it are friendly and horny, not always in that order. Lots of ladyboys however, thats why chatting with single moms is not always a bad idea, at least you know their female.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Taco wrote:dateinasia.com is the dating site I always use, its free and the women that use it are friendly and horny, not always in that order. Lots of ladyboys however, thats why chatting with single moms is not always a bad idea, at least you know their female.

Thanks i saw that one, many ladyboys btw
I signed up for asiandating.com, not free if you want to message them

dateinasia.com seems better by the sounds of it, friendly and horny, i like that
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Findloveasia is another free one, but not sure how many Thais there are on that. Thai Love Links is a paid site that many expats use to hook up with non-bargirls, I've heard.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Here's my list of Thai dating sites.

Winston seems to be doing OK on Chinese Kisses, so why not try Thai Kisses? I've met around a dozen Chinese Love Links girls, so I'd check out Thai Love Links if I wanted a Thai bride.

Thai Love Links/Thai Love Lines are probably the best.

DateInAsia is full of hookers and players. You get what you pay for on dating sites. If you want a wife, splash the cash and you'll find Thai Love Links is best for the better educated girls.

Personally I don't see the attraction to Thai women - Chinese and Vietnamese girls are way hotter. That's just my opinion though!

As to looks - hot women generally don't need to go on the internet and look for husbands. China is awash with perfect 10's, but the dating sites are full of 6's and 7's. Don't dismiss them though, these girls will love you a whole lot more than a 10 ever would.
kanenenad
Freshman Poster

Reply thai dating

Post by kanenenad »

You can also try a new one, it does not cost anything. Because they just started, and don't have much members. So their options are all enabled, and you can send as much msg's as you want. Farangwin.com :wink:
Looking for beautiful thai girls only ;)