Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why are white expats in Taiwan going to the Philippines?

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:57 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Get off your high horse you are very arrogant.

You are the arrogant one who believes a girl should be above average to "qualify" for being your wife, when you are quite unnattractive yourself. If you think you deserve a very good looking wife, why don't you show us what YOU look like? ;)

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Actually I been on a date with a innocent college educated baptist girl who was not interested in money at all but sort of as a friend i didn't pursue it i ejected quickly at the time cause I didn't care for her personality and I wasn't looking for a wife at the time and I was with the bargirl at the time.

Maybe you will encounter a Catholic girl one day who is wonderful, cute, has a fun personality and has great chemistry with you. But you won't consider, arrogantly dismissing her for "having the wrong faith". You're a joke, pal.

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Ill only accept a catholic girl if she converts, if she doesn't then I wont for marriage. Even the gf i could tell while going to church and stuff wasn't genuinely interested and that caused issues but at least she did go to church. But I want someone interested and if they care more about tabloids and superficial stuff (like the gf) or are into their catholic faith and refuse to budge then id rather not marry them.

If you love a girl, or like her genuinely, you would never demand her to change her faith for you. Let her belief what she wishes to belief, and believe what you want to believe yourself. But allow her her own beliefs.

I will allow her to have her own beliefs, she just wont be with me for marriage she can go find someone else. The only joke is you cowtow to any girl and worship them like a God. Also you dont even believe in christianity (dont say you do) so you have no right to speak on what I choose to be with someone who is the same faith as me. Marriage is a union of two people and is unfit with an unbeliever.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:17 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I will allow her to have her own beliefs, she just wont be with me for marriage she can go find someone else. The only joke is you cowtow to any girl and worship them like a God. Also you dont even believe in christianity (dont say you do) so you have no right to speak on what I choose to be with someone who is the same faith as me. Marriage is a union of two people and is unfit with an unbeliever.

A Catholic girl isn't an UNbeliever she is DIFFERENT believer. Get the difference.

My wife and I do not have exactly the same beliefs and it's fine. I don't want a robot or a drone, I want a PERSON. And a person is what I got. Marriage is a union of two people, I agree entirely. But you can have a marriage just fine with someone who has different religious views on a few issues. It takes some tolerance on your side, it doesn't work when you have the religious fanaticism of an ISIS Sheikh, but if you like someone genuinely, these things shouldn't bother you as much as they do.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:25 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I will allow her to have her own beliefs, she just wont be with me for marriage she can go find someone else. The only joke is you cowtow to any girl and worship them like a God. Also you dont even believe in christianity (dont say you do) so you have no right to speak on what I choose to be with someone who is the same faith as me. Marriage is a union of two people and is unfit with an unbeliever.

A Catholic girl isn't an UNbeliever she is DIFFERENT believer. Get the difference.

My wife and I do not have exactly the same beliefs and it's fine. I don't want a robot or a drone, I want a PERSON. And a person is what I got. Marriage is a union of two people, I agree entirely. But you can have a marriage just fine with someone who has different religious views on a few issues. It takes some tolerance on your side, it doesn't work when you have the religious fanaticism of an ISIS Sheikh, but if you like someone genuinely, these things shouldn't bother you as much as they do.

Well thats the thing your not a true christian so why should you care I wouldn't care if i had your beliefs either. But I do not follow your ideology so it matters more than anything else. Id rather marry a bargirl who genuinely loves me but genuinely is my faith and loves God than a virgin catholic girl who refuses to change beliefs genuinely.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:39 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well thats the thing your not a true christian so why should you care I wouldn't care if i had your beliefs either. But I do not follow your ideology so it matters more than anything else.

How on earth do you have the audacity to say I am not a "true Christian"? You, of all people... I am more Christian in my pinkie finger then you are in all of your hedonistic selfish body, even if I rarely fold my hands in prayer or see the insides of a church. You never even explained WHY it matters to you, why it is an non-negotiable dealbreaker. Loosen up a little, man! Don't obsess over something so... trivial. A Catholic girl can make just as fine a wife as a Baptist chick.

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Id rather marry a bargirl who genuinely loves me but genuinely is my faith and loves God than a virgin catholic girl who refuses to change beliefs genuinely.

Are you insinuating a virgin Catholic girl loves God less then a Baptist bargirl? lol you are soooo full of it man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:36 pm

How women from each country respond to me on DateInAsia, in order of how much interest and attention I get, and how likely the ladies would reply.
I communicate with them in their native languages.

1. Philippines - Most will reply. Quite a few will be absolutely thrilled to talk to me. I'm bombarded with attention. It can get hard to choose!
2. Indonesia - Maybe half will reply. More career women and "leftover women". Definitely pickier than Filipinas, but still quite friendly.
3. Thailand - Some reply, but not that many. They're pickier now. Thailand is also a lower-middle income country like Malaysia now.
4. China - A few, but short platonic chats. Most don't reply. You get more career women and "leftover women".
5. Taiwan - ZERO ethnic Taiwanese reply to me. Not including Southeast Asians living in Taiwan. And the irony is that I'm Taiwanese-American!

Look at the ranking. This pretty much corresponds to economic development.

And look at how Taiwan and the Philippines are at complete ends of the spectrum, even though they're right next to each other!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand