Observations of Hong Kong, Philippines, & Tokyo

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
FlipSurf
Freshman Poster

Observations of Hong Kong, Philippines, & Tokyo

Post by FlipSurf »

Hong Kong: People barely make any eye contact here unless they're trying to sell you something, LOL. I thought the women in Hong Kong were 5's or 6's on average. Not very attractive. Couldn't really talk to any of them in english. Generally a "cold" place for meeting people IMO.

Philippines: WOW. The BEST part of the Philippines is that when the women like you, they make sure you see them staring at you. Talk about an open door and a green light!!! If it was like this in America it would be OVER! I felt a famous actor or something. Never before have I felt the confidence to be able to talk to any girl I wanted w/o fear of being shunned like I did something wrong. They are warm, open, and super friendly. I had the best time here of all the countries. In a perfect world I'd live there half the year. I met three local girls here no problem. My friend who met a girl said if he wanted to be with her he would have to move to the Philippines and she wouldn't leave all her family and friends to go to the U.S. The one I spent the most time with didn't even want to come to the U.S. which challenges the stereotype of all these women wanting you for your green card.

Tokyo: As far as interactions/friendliness, it's in the middle between HK and Philippines. The people here are so respectful it's crazy. There is an inordinate amount of bowing, greeting, and thanking. Japan is super clean too. The public restrooms are as clean or cleaner than the one in your house right now. All the women here have the same look: The best way I can describe it is they want to look like a cute little doll, LOL. It was 40F outside and the girls were wearing knee high boots, skirts, and thick jackets. All of them. Pretty sexy. English didn't get me far here but I did get some looks. If you can speak Japanese I can see people doing well here.

Lmk if you have any questions about these places!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice trip report!

Hong Kong - I didn't really notice the women here. HK is a city to work in and make money, not a place to live. HK women are so Westernised, smart HK men marry Shenzhen women from over the border.

Philippines - Not been there but I really like my Filipina Facebook friends that I acquired through a Japanese girl. The Japanese girl was meh, but the Filipinas are wonderful. I should go visit them in Manila, but I wouldn't leave there a single man!

Tokyo - In 4 visits I seen some wierd things here! Japanese girls like Western boyfriends/lovers, but as a general rule they're not really into the Western husband thing. I put a lot of effort into securing dates with Japanese women, only to find that Chinese women are probably more suited to Western men.

Here's the cute thing FlipSurf is mentioning...

I'm going to Shanghai in a couple of weeks, I expect the Shanghai Princesses won't disappoint (not that I'll be dating them on this trip) :shock:.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Nice comparison. I also thought the women in Tokyo to be uber sexy and mega feminine. But for Tokyo, one would need at least some basic Japanese language to get some high quality girls. Btw, how would you guys compare Singapore girls to the rest of the asian girls? particularly against the J or HK or mainland China girls in terms of attitude, approachability and overal openess to meeting foreigners?
FlipSurf
Freshman Poster

Post by FlipSurf »

xiongmao - Yup, that picture is pretty much exactly describes it, HAHAH! (I saw them a little less cartoon-ish, but same concept, lol!) They LOVE those knee high socks/boots there! And so do I...

Jacare - I just had a conversation w/ my friend's gf who is Sinagaporean and lived there for 20+ years. She said people there aren't really warm and friendly and if you asked someone at the store "How are you doing?" they'd look at you funny, LOL. However, she did say that if you are from America women will flock to you no problem. I don't know where you're from but what I derived from that is if you stand out from the typical Singaporean male, you'll do just fine.
FlipSurf
Freshman Poster

Post by FlipSurf »

To add to xiongmao's pic, this sums it up. Add some cold weather and they'll throw on a jacket up top. Nothing else changes :)

Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Flipsurf, this is exactly the typical J girl attire. Super sexy. Damn, I've been all over the world but the place I've seen the highest concentration of mega babes was on a saturday night in Shibuya. absolutely ridiculous. Simply unreal, no words can describe it, you've gotta see it with your own eyes to believe it.
On Singapore, I've always heard positive things and will check it once I return to Asia, so thanks for the heads up.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

The picture of girls that Xiongmao posted is usually the typical attire of teens that you find around Harajuku or Akihabara. Go there on a sunday afternoon and you'll feel you're in a live anime cartoon. Absolutely adorable. No wonder J men are going gaga for these types of girls. I met 2 such girls once at the Shibuya station, waiting for the train and they were very nice and let me take a few pics of them
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Here's another of the great sights I saw in Tokyo:

I still remember a girl wearing lacy stockings to go shopping - wow, wow, wow!

I think it would be hard to find a Japanese wife as hot as this. These women are also seriously expensive arm candy. No worries though - just go to China and the country is awash with girls like this.

My first Chinese gf wore those long knee socks. Asian women are eager to please - drop hints that you like a particular fashion and they'll often oblige :P .

I'm eager to see what sights await me in Shanghai!

Also I've never been to Japan in the Summer, but apparently women walk around half-nude.
FlipSurf
Freshman Poster

Post by FlipSurf »

That sounds freakin' awesome lol
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

xiongmao wrote: My first Chinese gf wore those long knee socks. Asian women are eager to please - drop hints that you like a particular fashion and they'll often oblige :P .
I enjoy that too. :lol: It's too bad this trend hasn't caught on in Thailand but I think it's because of practical reasons. It's just way too hot here to wear stockings like that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, I didn't see too many long socks in Guangzhou, but I guess it's the climate more than anything. I expect many more sightings in Shanghai (I hope).

Anyway, here's a little advert for Chinese girls:

Sorry no knee socks but she has to be a 10! Notice the umbrella for keeping the sun off her pretty face - just about every young Chinese girl uses one. I knew she was a hottie because when I took the photo a Chinese guy was following my lead and took a sneaky snapshot as well! Maybe I've introduced the Chinese to street photography (which is pretty common in Japan).