Why Taiwan Girls Are The WORST in Asia - Closed, Cold, Soulless, Repressed, Bland, Empty, Spoiled, Shit Social Skills

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Taiwan Girls Are The WORST in Asia - Closed, Cold, Soulless, Repressed, Bland, Empty, Spoiled, Shit Social Skills

Post by Winston »

The biggest problem in Taiwan is that the women are very closed, cold, stuck up and cliquish, as if they are almost inhuman. They are anything but open and engaging with strangers. Wherever they go, they carry that "don't bother me look" on their face, which makes them VERY unapproachable. Yuck. It's very sad and depressing to see that everyday. I hate it. Taiwan has got to be one of the HARDEST places to approach and engage women. Their body language is cold, stuck up and cliquish.

Alongside Japan and Korea, Taiwan girls are among the least open and engaging of females in the 200 countries of the world. Even in retail sales and customer service occupations, Taiwanese girls are cold and business-like. I don't know how they got that way, but their cold demeanor seems very inhuman.

To give you a simple example, if I say "Excuse me miss" (in Chinese or English) to girls walking by in Taiwan (who are totally cold and closed) none of them will stop. But in most other countries, when I do that, very often the girls will stop and talk to me. That's a very big difference that says a lot, no matter how you try to spin it.

Taiwanese girls are extremely picky, shallow, judgmental, difficult, vain, and spook easily like deer do in the wild. They are overly cautious and unnaturally shy to the extreme, and don't like talking to strangers without an introduction through mutual friends. These extreme traits that are common in Taiwanese females make them almost inhuman and definitely unnatural. Now there is nothing wrong with being a little shy or cautious. That can be cute. But Taiwanese girls take it to the extreme and are too excessive in their closed-ness and shyness. Ironically, their own ancient Chinese wisdom says that nothing in extremes is any good, and that everything must be in moderation.

Also, Taiwanese girls have hang ups about dating. To them, dating is a stepping stone to marriage, so they won't just go out with you for fun, at least not the good girls. You have to jump through a ton of hoops. So you can't just simply ask them out like you can in most countries, otherwise you will be met with polite rejections and excuses. To make matters worse, the normal courting process of flirting is considered a taboo in Taiwan, seen as creepy bad behavior. So if you are a Romeo or Casanova who likes to flirt, that will be a big let down for you, because you are not allowed to use your main arsenal of seduction. Furthermore, it's very hard to vibe with Taiwanese girls if you are not on their small minded, shallow, narrow, insular wavelength.

So it's like everything is against you in Taiwan if you want to try to fulfill your romantic or sexual needs, which sucks and is terrible beyond words. Taiwan does have a high concentration of hot girls, but what's the point if they are all look and no touch? That just makes it more depressing and frustrating. Personally, I find Taiwan to have the most unnatural and ego-deflating dating scene I've ever seen. The miserable vortex in Taiwan compounds it and makes it all worse.

Everywhere I go in Taiwan, the only people who will socialize with me are elderly Taiwanese and foreign travelers. That sucks, but that's how Taiwan is. The only way a stranger can get some attention from Taiwanese girls is to look like an Asian pop star, or be a foreign White guy. Otherwise, you'll have to meet women through organized activities, school, work, or through mutual friends. Taiwan is one of the few countries in the world where women are not open for casually chatting up, flirting, or "love at first sight" stares. That's the BIGGEST DOWNSIDE of Taiwan. Other than that, Taiwan is a nice place overall, but there's nothing unique or special about it.

I know the problem is not me though, because women in the other 200 countries of the world (except for Japan and Korea) are not like that toward me. They are far more "normal", not like deer that spook easily as Taiwanese women do. So, if the problem were me, then all women would be antisocial and closed toward me, but they aren't (fortunately). Thus Taiwanese women are an abnormal quirk. This majorly sucks because it means that in general, Taiwanese women are "all look but no touch". So what's the point of them being hot then? All that does is exemplify the irony of Murphy's Law.

Moreover, even if you are lucky enough to get acquainted with a slippery standoff-ish modern Taiwanese girl, you will find that they usually have very difficult and complicated personalities. They are not straightforward and direct like their counterparts in mainland China. Instead, they like to play games, give mixed messages, and flake out. They are selfish and narcissistic - and rotten and spoiled to the core. In short, all they are good for is "eye candy", nothing else. That's sad, but that's the truth, as politically incorrect as it may be.

Now, please don't flame me for saying all this. I didn't make Taiwanese girls the way they are, I'm just the only one brave enough to tell the politically incorrect truth about them. Therefore, by attacking me, you would not be doing so because I am wrong, but because I am the only one telling the truth. Thus, you would in effect be advocating the suppression of truth, and upholding the facade of political correctness. Is that what you want? Think about it.

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H. L. Mencken

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.� - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Last edited by Winston on November 23rd, 2012, 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I don't think you're brave for saying what you do about Taiwan girls, just very subjective and pig-headed. Did you ever imagine that if you were a different person, your experiences around the world might be vastly different? And why do you use such unusual photos to represent everyday Taiwan girls? How often do you see something like that mid-day in pubic Taipei?

I've been to almost 50 countries. The only ones where I clearly felt it required less courage, in my case, to approach random women were Colombia, DR, Kenya, Cameroon, and perhaps Haiti. Even China has plenty of women who will ignore you or give you the ice treatment if you cold approach them, especially in cities like Shanghai.

Also, I know you are quite impressed by the letters you are getting from your Chinese penpals and you're convinced that they are all rocket scientists while Filipinas are not much smarter than housepets. But I was surprised that one of your Chinese friends had to ask you about the time difference between China and Taiwan (was unaware that its the same and couldn't be bothered to Google it). Believe it or not, I met a couple of Filipinas in Cebu who knew off the bat that Taiwan has the same time year-round as PI.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

original wrote:I have been to Taiwan twice and each time only for a week, but based on my experience what Winston says is spot on. The only thing off is the fact that Winston posted pictures of a bunch of young women walking around in their panties, I never saw that in Taiwan.

I should also note that I lived in mainland China for 3 years and everything Winston said about women in Taiwan is true for women in mainland China as well.
Since you lived in China for 3 years, why don't you write some reports about it and share your experiences. There's a relative dearth of first hand China posts here, especially from people who've lived there longer term. And that's where Winston is planning to go next.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

original wrote:I have been to Taiwan twice and each time only for a week, but based on my experience what Winston says is spot on. The only thing off is the fact that Winston posted pictures of a bunch of young women walking around in their panties, I never saw that in Taiwan.

I should also note that I lived in mainland China for 3 years and everything Winston said about women in Taiwan is true for women in mainland China as well.
Really? If that's so, then why has my response rate from Chinese women been much higher than from Taiwanese women? The women in China seem a lot more natural, sincere, authentic and straightforward, like women were in the US back in the 1950's and 60's. They are like a window back in time. China isn't spoiled by narcissism like the West and Taiwan are.

Also, the college students from China that I met in California seemed far more relaxed and open and authentic too.

The panties was a publicity stunt. The point is, look at their faces. Those are typical faces in Taiwan.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:I don't think you're brave for saying what you do about Taiwan girls, just very subjective and pig-headed. Did you ever imagine that if you were a different person, your experiences around the world might be vastly different? And why do you use such unusual photos to represent everyday Taiwan girls? How often do you see something like that mid-day in pubic Taipei?

I've been to almost 50 countries. The only ones where I clearly felt it required less courage, in my case, to approach random women were Colombia, DR, Kenya, Cameroon, and perhaps Haiti. Even China has plenty of women who will ignore you or give you the ice treatment if you cold approach them, especially in cities like Shanghai.

Also, I know you are quite impressed by the letters you are getting from your Chinese penpals and you're convinced that they are all rocket scientists while Filipinas are not much smarter than housepets. But I was surprised that one of your Chinese friends had to ask you about the time difference between China and Taiwan (was unaware that its the same and couldn't be bothered to Google it). Believe it or not, I met a couple of Filipinas in Cebu who knew off the bat that Taiwan has the same time year-round as PI.
Rock, you made a number of errors above. First, my observation is not subjective and pig headed at all. It is factual and objective. Everyone unanimously agrees that TW girls aren't open with strangers. Even you and Momopi admit to that. These are basic facts. You are the one who has a bias in defending Taiwan.

If TW were the paradise you say it is, you would be like Bruce Wayne in Dark Knight, walking around town with models on your arms, rather than going to Bangkok. lol Your TW gf is not a factor here. You could hit the streets of Taipei anytime and be like Bruce Wayne. lol

Yes I imagine if I were a different person, my experiences might be different. But the same could be said for America. But so what? That doesn't change the facts. You are focusing on the best case examples. That is subjective. Not me.

Let's say I was a cool hip guy in the US and got American chicks easily. So what? That doesn't change that fact that IN GENERAL American chicks aren't approachable to strangers, which we all agree on here. So again, I win on basic logic and fact.

Again, you cite exceptions with Filipinas. All the Filipinas I know don't know if there is a time difference between Taiwan and PI. You are focusing on exceptions. That is subjective.

Besides, at least Chinese women have the wisdom not to give candy and junk food to their kids, which Filipinas do not. I know long term expats in the PI who will tell you the same thing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes I speak basic Mandarin, but can't read any. I plan to be in cities in Guangdong province mostly. What part of China were you in?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

original wrote:
Winston wrote:Yes I speak basic Mandarin, but can't read any. I plan to be in cities in Guangdong province mostly. What part of China were you in?
I lived in Weifang, which is in Shandong province, but I spent a little bit of time in other parts as well, including Guangzhou. If you are going to cities in Guangdong province I hope you also understand some basic Cantonese as well, but I'm sure you already knew that's what they speak there.
They speak min nan ri and various other dialects in that province too. It's not all Cantonese at all most people can speak Mandarin. It's not Hong Kong. Actually you sound like someone who hasn't been to China before and just looked that up from wikipedia.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

original wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
original wrote:
Winston wrote:Yes I speak basic Mandarin, but can't read any. I plan to be in cities in Guangdong province mostly. What part of China were you in?
I lived in Weifang, which is in Shandong province, but I spent a little bit of time in other parts as well, including Guangzhou. If you are going to cities in Guangdong province I hope you also understand some basic Cantonese as well, but I'm sure you already knew that's what they speak there.
They speak min nan ri and various other dialects in that province too. It's not all Cantonese at all most people can speak Mandarin. It's not Hong Kong. Actually you sound like someone who hasn't been to China before and just looked that up from wikipedia.
I never said Cantonese is all they speak, but it is the main language spoken in Guangdong province, so not being able to speak it is a disadvantage. I don't give a shit if you think I'm a liar ether.
Maybe you should talk a bit more about your extensive experiences in China dating since you claimed you had such a hard time there. So far you've been wonderfully vague about the reasons why and your experiences in China.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

What happened to original's thread and posts?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I will stay out of Taiwan women for now, but your description of them closely matches my observations of many whitewashed East Asian-American young women in the U.S. Go to the high schools and colleges where they congregate, and see for yourself. Many, but not all, will be this way.

Now let me replace "Taiwanese women" with "whitewashed East Asian women":
The biggest problem with whitewashed East Asian women is that the women are VERY CLOSED, stuck up and antisocial. They are anything but open and engaging with strangers. Wherever they go, they carry that "don't bother me look" on their face, which makes them VERY unapproachable. ... Their body language is cold, stuck up and cliquish.
I know the problem is not me though, because women in the other 200 countries of the world (except for Japan and Korea) are not like that toward me. They are far more "normal", not like deer that spook easily as whitewashed East Asian women do.
Moreover, even if you are lucky enough to get acquainted with a slippery standoff-ish modern whitewashed East Asian girl, you will find that they usually have very difficult and complicated personalities. They are not simple, straightforward and direct like their counterparts in Asia. Instead, they like to play games, give mixed messages, and flake out. They are selfish and narcissistic - and rotten and spoiled to the core. In short, all they are good for is "eye candy", nothing else. That's sad, but that's the truth, as politically incorrect as it may be.

There you go. :P That's really how I have been feeling about many of these whitewashed East Asian women of California all along. Very well articulated, Winston.

Solution? GET OUT. :D
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Winston wrote:

Really? If that's so, then why has my response rate from Chinese women been much higher than from Taiwanese women?
China is still a 3rd world country. Taiwan is an economic tiger. Winston these are YOUR experiences with Taiwanese women and its verified through YOUR experience. Aren't you Taiwanese by birth in the first place? So you might have some predisposition against them.

Despite what you may have experienced, yet people still get laid in Taiwan. Foreigners and expats get laid there.

And to contradict myself a little bit, try your luck in big cities like Beijing or Shanghai. There is a stereotype that girls are stuck up. They want men with a good job, a car, and a house -- that they own. They are probably the equivalent to the Taiwanese girls you have experienced or worse.