Why Taiwan Girls Are The WORST in Asia - Closed, Cold, Soulless, Repressed, Bland, Empty, Spoiled, Shit Social Skills

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's Wrong With Taiwan Girls? Closed, Cold, Cliquish

Post by Rock »

As for food, I don't like most of the food you like and vice versa. You talked up Sizeria like it was some food paradise. For me, it was just marginal, not a place I would go more than occasionally. The number one issue for me is that I get my protein and essential fats in a tasty way. That's much easier for me to achieve in Taipei. For example, when I order Kung Pao chicken in a Taipei Chinese resto, it tends to have a much higher percentage of meat than in China where it is often laden with bones too.

China for me, even Shenzhen, is one of the least pleasant places to be for general living convenience and a happy spirit. Even though it's on southern border so warmer, staying there even for a week or two frustrates me and gets me annoyed. I don't know if I lived there for a longer period whether or not I could find workarounds to food, Internet, exercise, and comfort issues. But so far, my experiences there have been more negative. Banking there was a pain in the ass too, even worse than in Philippines. Ask Summer, I talked to her about this stuff and she herself is hoping to move to Philippines or Thailand. She's tired of life there.

The main redeeming factor about Shenzhen is it's very close proximity to Hong Kong which is much more user friendly, modern, efficient, laden with western creature comforts, connected online to rest of world, and civilized. If I lived in Shenzhen for any length of time, I'm sure I'd be going to Hong Kong a lot for extended breaks from mainland Chinese BS.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

From El Claudio on what's app:

"I was in shenzhen years ago with a girl I picked up in hong kong. She had a car and showed me some beaches. But the city is an armpit and the train station area is the only place in china I actually felt unsafe. Actually, taipei has loads of small parks and unlike in china you can often enjoy them because they are not full. I actually worry that Winston has not idea what a challenge it is to live long term in a big chinese city is like. I really think kunming would be a better choice for his health and dealing with less avarice. There are girls everywhere."
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Your posts beg one question, Rock. Why are you not in Taipei anymore?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The_Adventurer wrote:Your posts beg one question, Rock. Why are you not in Taipei anymore?
1. I don't wanna spend too much of my life in one place. Now is my SE Asia phase. Eventually I will probably move on to sub Saharan Africa with trips to Middle East/Israel and then follow up by retiring in SW Florida w frequent extended excursions to Caribbean and S. America.

2. It's much easier for me now to have a decent dating life in SE Asia than NE Asia.

3. If I married a girl here, I might opt to live with her in Taipei at least part of year. Taipei would be perfect for that if it wasn't for rain and noisy 2 stroke scooters. So I could only live there during time of year when it's not so rainy and not too cold.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
In contrast to the tiny size of Taipei, here's the map of Shenzhen. Notice how many parks there are.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/images ... enzhen.jpg

You see that little green park with the lake in the middle, called Lizhi Park? Well that one is HUGE, about 30 or 40 times bigger than the Taipei City Park. Heck even the park in Fremont, CA is bigger and nicer than the Taipei City Park. LOL

I've been to Lizhi Park many times and stayed in hotels near it. So I know it well. You should go there Rock and see what a REAL PARK looks like. It has everything, boats, lakes, picnic areas, benches, quiet areas for couples, chess tables for people playing Chinese chess, fields for kids to fly kites, snack peddlers, bridges for romantic photos, exercise areas for elderly people to do their exercises, free dance classes, areas for musicians to play their music, everything. The photos you saw of me and Summer were taken in that park in fact. It's a very vibrant park. A REAL PARK for REAL PEOPLE.

Yet if you look at the map, there are other much bigger parks than that in Shenzhen.

You've lost this one Rock. lol. Sure there are bigger parks outside of Taipei, but they aren't in the city center.

Also Rock, when Ethan_sg took me and my girlfriend to the night market area in Futian, the southern part of Shenzhen, I noticed that it was HUGE, like a maze. Much BIGGER than any night market in Taipei, that's for sure!

Note that the map above only includes a section of Shenzhen, not all of it. There are large portions of it not seen on this map.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:You've cut off a huge part of Taipei with this map - most of National Taiwan University, Neihu, Zhongshan N. Rd., Tienmu, and all of New Taipei City. If you are gonna talk about greater Shenzhen, than compare to greater Taipei, not just the most central part of old city.

And where is the scale on your map so we can gauges sizes? Even in Central Taipei, you've got Dazhi Riverside Park, Xinsheng Park, Youth Park, in addition to Daan Forest Park plus CKS Memorial area all of which have nice amounts of area. That's impressive for such a central part of a very densely populated city. Why don't you put up a map of Chiayi so we can see all the great parks you are talking about there too?

If you expand out to suburbs, it gets a lot better. There are some awesome bike trails and parks which run from Guandu to Danshui along the Danshui River and pass right through central Taipei in Gongguan (National Taipei University area). You really haven't seen Taipei my friend. There is so many healthy, easy, and cheap things to do when it doesn't rain.

For a guy like me, Shenzhen is not pleasant, user friendly, nor easy to do what I wanna do. Maybe if you are sedentary guy who just eats a lot and is not picky about local food, goes at slow pace, and doesn't mind taking long bus or MRT rides to get places, it's ok. But if you wanna do anything, it's low on my list of Asian cities. Taipei has gyms galore, even 24 hours ones and the parks are easy to find. By the way, you didn't even see all of Daan Forest Park as we did not walk from one end to other but only went part way. It's smack dab in city center just like Central Park is in Manhattan. Go to Neihu, go to Yangming Mountain, go to Shilin, Tienmu, etc. There is lots of nice parks and beautiful nature all within 30 minute MRT ride. You can go a bit further and hit Wulai (which also has hotsprings and aboriginal culture), Tanshui, Jinshan, or Yilan. Ask El Cuadillo which place is more pleasant for people into nature, hiking, and exercise.
I went to Daan Forest Park again. It was the only park nearby that the taxi could get to quickly. It was very small, didn't even have a lake, only a small pond. Rock, it sounds like you've never been to a REAL PARK in your life. Also you can't compare Taiwan to China for parks. China is thousands of times larger than Taiwan. The stuff to see there is more than you can see in several lifetimes. You are exercising futility by trying to compare them Rock. Like comparing an ant to a dinosaur. lol

I'm sure there are nicer parks but they take long bus rides to get to Rock. Not short taxi rides.

Also your standard of "nice" may be very different than mine.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock,
In contrast to the tiny size of Taipei, here's the map of Shenzhen. Notice how many parks there are.

You see that little green park with the lake in the middle, called Lizhi Park? Well that one is HUGE, about 30 or 40 times bigger than the Taipei City Park. Heck even the park in Fremont, CA is bigger and nicer than the Taipei City Park. LOL

I've been to Lizhi Park many times and stayed in hotels near it. So I know it well. You should go there Rock and see what a REAL PARK looks like. It has everything, boats, lakes, picnic areas, benches, quiet areas for couples, chess tables for people playing Chinese chess, fields for kids to fly kites, snack peddlers, bridges for romantic photos, exercise areas for elderly people to do their exercises, free dance classes, areas for musicians to play their music, everything. The photos you saw of me and Summer were taken in that park in fact. It's a very vibrant park. A REAL PARK for REAL PEOPLE.

Yet if you look at the map, there are other much bigger parks than that in Shenzhen.

You've lost this one Rock. lol. Sure there are bigger parks outside of Taipei, but they aren't in the city center.

Also Rock, when Ethan_sg took me and my girlfriend to the night market area in Futian, the southern part of Shenzhen, I noticed that it was HUGE, like a maze. Much BIGGER than any night market in Taipei, that's for sure!

Note that the map above only includes a section of Shenzhen, not all of it. There are large portions of it not seen on this map.
You have huge parks in Shenzhen? But do you really need so much size? It's not like you are gonna walk all the way across them. Do you really need such large parks? What is the difference if the park is 1 square mile or 100 square miles? And I bet you the parks in Shenzhen are more crowded than in Taipei area. By the way, your map of Shenzhen is greater Shenzhen and extends as far as Hong Kong even. But your map of Taipei is just the center part. So you've basically compared grapes to water melons with your maps. At least put up equal ones and have scale indicators on them (1 cm = how many km).

Taipei has lots of night markets. How many have you been to? And if they are smaller so what. They're a lot more user friendly and civilized I bet. What matters more, quality or quantity.

Being in China is kinda like being on another not so hospitable planet for me lol. Maybe cus you're Chinese you feel at home there. But as a westerner, I'm much more comfortable in Taipei. Everdred and El Caudillo are other westerners who've spent time both in China and Taipei and appreciate Taipei for the many great qualities it offers. There is a fantastic local bicycle, food, and leisure culture there in spite of the solid to hard core work ethic and dedication to career. Perhaps you feel like a prophet not welcome in his hometown/country.

There's no winning or losing to this one. It's a matter of personal preference. You and Ethan feel better in Shenzhen while some of us prefer Taipei. I don't like the leisure facilities in Shenzhen as much as Taipei including the parks. And I sure as hell will take Taipei over Shenzhen any day for food.

You and I live on different plains of reality, different frequencies and therefore have very different perceptions about the same things. You believe in a flat earth, demons, Murphy's Law, conspiracy theories being true until proven otherwise, and elaborate complex approaches to life. That's where you put a lot of your energy and attention which makes it all the more real for you. I believe in God, simplicity, and practical easy to implement approaches to everyday life issues. Of course we don't see eye to eye on many issues.

If you wanna compare parks in greater Shenzhen vs. greater Taipei on the basis of just size alone (which to me is a misleading metric), then list out the largest 10-20 parks in each area complete with their respective sizes in hectares or acres. Then compare the difference. If Shenzhen parks are bigger in total area, does that necessarily mean there is more usable space per person? Consider user volumes as well.

In the final analysis, you prefer Shenzhen and I prefer Taipei. Simple as that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a serious question for you. How are you supposed to generate any chemistry or connection with taiwanese women? Clearly they are drones and share the following traits:

1. Super closed and cold. Not open at all compared to women in the other 200 countries.
2. Hollow with no soul and no emotion. Like zombies or drones. Very superficial and shallow.
3. Negative vibe/energy that feels weird and toxic. Like they are from an antimatter universe or bizarro world. Very abnormal. I swear!
4. Very narrow and small minded. Not open minded at all, which most Taiwanese women will admit to.
5. Super repressed and reserved, with no real personality or expression. Very polite but distant.
6. Very hateful and petty. They have a penchant for disliking others will cut people off over trivial things, often for no reason too. And they're flaky and flighty too. Unreliable.
7. Very negative and judgemental. Dislikes those who are different and dont try to learn from them. For example, they often stop talking to you as soon as they know you are open minded and truthful, or if you ask taboo questions like Im doing now. They often dislike me and dump me for no reason and no explanation. They simply dislike who i am, even though i am a likable and good honest nice guy. It seems they fear people who are too open minded, genuine and honest, because they are the opposite, just as vampires fear the light. I cant think of any other reason. In contrast, women in china, philippines, russia and europe do not do that; they try to learn from those who are different and have CURIOSITY.
8. Overly serious and square. No sense of humor. Never laughs freely. Too rigid and prudish. Too prim and proper.
9. They have no social skills or communication skills. Must have asberger syndrome. Cannot connect with normal human beings. No personality. They are total DUDS in personality. Definitely the HARDEST women to connect with in the world. Terrible. God awful.
10. They are always busy. No fun at all. They are never open, fun or freespirited. They waste your time waiting for them and trying to get to know them. So boring. Never seen women so antisocial like this. Its disgusting. They seem inhuman. Their vibe is weird and twisted vibe thats very off putting. They definitely have the WORST personality in Asia. Not down to earth at all.

So how do couples in taiwan form? How do they hook up? How do they generate chemistry or synergy with each other? I dont understand. How can you connect with women who have no soul or emotion or personality or even a sense of humor? Theoretically its IMPOSSIBLE. I see no logical way of doing so.

I mean, you cant make taiwanese girls laugh or cry; you cant connect with a hollow person, even as a friend. Theres no way to generate romantic chemistry with them. They give you NOTHING to work with. And they are definitely the most CLOSED women in the world. God awful. Terrible. Impossible to connect with. They dont even want to connect with you. Taiwan is the WORST dating scene in the world. A total NIGHTMARE!

Even Taiwanese people themselves do not deny this about their women, since its very obvious and consistent. So how do Taiwanese couples bond or connect? I dont get it. Can you explain?

I asked many other foreigners in Taiwan and they feel the same. They feel alienated and cannot connect with Taiwanese at all. Half of them agree with me. They also feel that taiwanese are like a different species. So they only hang out with other foreigners. You can see this outside anywhere you go in taiwan. Even the celebrity janet hsieh, host of taiwan fun on TV, does not connect with mainstream Taiwanese. When shes out shes always with white foreigners or westernized asians. I saw her in person before.

Do you have any logical or sensible explanations to my questions? Or are you confused too?

I get the sense that taiwanese are on a very different wavelength than people from most other countries, a wavelength thats very narrow of course. So if your not on that narrow wavelength, you cannot connect with them. Thats the feeling i get. Its something intangible and hard to explain in words.

What do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,

You have huge parks in Shenzhen? But do you really need so much size? It's not like you are gonna walk all the way across them. Do you really need such large parks? What is the difference if the park is 1 square mile or 100 square miles? And I bet you the parks in Shenzhen are more crowded than in Taipei area. By the way, your map of Shenzhen is greater Shenzhen and extends as far as Hong Kong even. But your map of Taipei is just the center part. So you've basically compared grapes to water melons with your maps. At least put up equal ones and have scale indicators on them (1 cm = how many km).

Taipei has lots of night markets. How many have you been to? And if they are smaller so what. They're a lot more user friendly and civilized I bet. What matters more, quality or quantity.

Being in China is kinda like being on another not so hospitable planet for me lol. Maybe cus you're Chinese you feel at home there. But as a westerner, I'm much more comfortable in Taipei. Everdred and El Caudillo are other westerners who've spent time both in China and Taipei and appreciate Taipei for the many great qualities it offers. There is a fantastic local bicycle, food, and leisure culture there in spite of the solid to hard core work ethic and dedication to career. Perhaps you feel like a prophet not welcome in his hometown/country.

There's no winning or losing to this one. It's a matter of personal preference. You and Ethan feel better in Shenzhen while some of us prefer Taipei. I don't like the leisure facilities in Shenzhen as much as Taipei including the parks. And I sure as hell will take Taipei over Shenzhen any day for food.

You and I live on different plains of reality, different frequencies and therefore have very different perceptions about the same things. You believe in a flat earth, demons, Murphy's Law, conspiracy theories being true until proven otherwise, and elaborate complex approaches to life. That's where you put a lot of your energy and attention which makes it all the more real for you. I believe in God, simplicity, and practical easy to implement approaches to everyday life issues. Of course we don't see eye to eye on many issues.

If you wanna compare parks in greater Shenzhen vs. greater Taipei on the basis of just size alone (which to me is a misleading metric), then list out the largest 10-20 parks in each area complete with their respective sizes in hectares or acres. Then compare the difference. If Shenzhen parks are bigger in total area, does that necessarily mean there is more usable space per person? Consider user volumes as well.

In the final analysis, you prefer Shenzhen and I prefer Taipei. Simple as that.
No sorry Rock. You've clearly lost this debate, because you haven't shown me any nice parks in Taipei that are accessible by subway. Shenzhen has about 4 or 5 large parks, and they are accessible by MRT. The bigger parks outside of Taipei that you refer to are NOT accessible by MRT. The little one we went to was so small that you could walk across it in 5 minutes. That's not a real city park. Even Chiayi city park is bigger. You went there, you know it. I even took El Caudillo to Chiayi city park, he knows how big it is. It has multiple areas, including a new area with boardwalks and a forest arboretum. How can Taipei have such a tiny park? It only has a small black pond. Not even a lake. Why?

Yes Shenzhen's parks have a lot more people but there is still plenty of empty space, especially on weekdays. The park called Deng Xiao Ping park is the biggest and has hiking trails too. You could get LOST there! Seriously. It's probably bigger than New York Central Park. Come to Shenzhen and I will take you there, and you will see for yourself. Btw that map of Shenzhen above is only part of it. The MRT there extends beyond that map.

There is no way you can refute this Rock. If you think you can, then I challenge you to find one decent sized nice park in Taipei that's accessible by MRT. Name one. It doesn't have to be large, just decent sized. Not tiny like the one we went to at Daan Forest Park.

Here are some photos of Chiayi Park. I was not able to find a map.
http://www.chiayi.gov.tw/web/build/sect ... i_belong=2
http://eng.taiwan.net.tw/m1.aspx?sNo=0002117&id=5055
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... hiayi.html
http://travel.chiayi.gov.tw/EN/spotsCon ... cfbfe611bf

I found this on one of the sites:
"The century-old Chiayi Park covers an area of 268,000 square meters"

So you see, even Chiayi has a decent sized park.

Here is a list of parks in Shenzhen. As you can see, it way outnumbers Taipei. Facts are facts Rock. Yes Rock, the Shenzhen parks are better in terms of QUANTITY, QUALITY and SIZE, all three! You are PWNED! LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parks_in_Shenzhen

But anyhow, how can you enjoy the outdoors anyway in Taiwan? As soon as I step outside, even at my house, I get insect bites all over my arm. It's hard to enjoy the outdoors when insects keep biting you. That doesn't happen much in the US though. I can go outdoors in Colorado, Utah, Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon, etc. and enjoy nature without insect bites. So how can Taiwan be a good place for nature???!!!

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

For its size Taiwan has an excellent range of natural attractions. I've been snorkeling here and seen a wide array of tropical fish. I've seen a lot of different animal life (try that in Shenzhen). The mountains have temperate forests, the lowlands jungle and the coastal regions coconut trees. The beaches are not world class - but some of the smaller islands off the coast are very nice and scenic. Then what about Taroko gorge, pretty damn impressive.

We have aggressive mosquitos and sandflies in NZ - much worse than here. Agreed actually the park and lake area in Chiayi was nice.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Hey Winston

Nothing wrong with this Taiwanese bird. She looks like warm, or maybe hot, if you are chinese :lol:

It also has some stunning scenery if you get out of the cities

https://taiwan-photography-blog.com/200 ... ycle-trip/

and

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3g1ks4bVc[/youtube]

On this one the oke has a chinese gf on the back. Maybe he should post here :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcftvRzMTkY[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Taiwan Girls - the WORST personality! Closed, Cold, Holl

Post by Winston »

Btw i dont understand something. Most young Taiwanese females have little money and arent rich. They dont have any accomplishments either. So what are they snobby about? Why dont they need men? Arent women hardwired to need men?

Even prostitutes in taiwan act like they dont need me and have a snobby spoiled attitude. We all know that prostitutes come from poor broken families. So why dont they need me and act desperate like filipinas do?

Isnt it all about culture, not money?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder,
I told you i cant enjoy nature in taiwan. Too many insects bite me and my skin is allergic to tropical air and humidity. It gets itchy and red and i start scratching myself. No fun.

Also the vibe is too negative. Feels like a snake is trying to choke my soul and not allow me to be me. Falcon and zboy1 felt the same way. Not just me.

Taroko gorge is so so. Nothing compared to yosemite national park. You guys must have low standards if you think taroko gorge is impressive. Man you guys need to get out more.

Do you think lewis and clark, the first explorers to trek across america in 1803 and see all its nature, beauty and wonders, would be impressed by taroko gorge after trekking across america for 2 or 3 years? Man. You guys need to get out more. You dont know what youre missing.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:Kradmelder,
I told you i cant enjoy nature in taiwan. Too many insects bite me and my skin is allergic to tropical air and humidity. It gets itchy and red and i start scratching myself. No fun.

Also the vibe is too negative. Feels like a snake is trying to choke my soul and not allow me to be me. Falcon and zboy1 felt the same way. Not just me.

Taroko gorge is so so. Nothing compared to yosemite national park. You guys must have low standards if you think taroko gorge is impressive. Man you guys need to get out more.

Do you think lewis and clark, the first explorers to trek across america in 1803 and see all its nature, beauty and wonders, would be impressed by taroko gorge after trekking across america for 2 or 3 years? Man. You guys need to get out more. You dont know what youre missing.
I haven't been to the gorge nor taiwan. I am a bush person and taiwan doesn't hold the empty spaces I would want. The only places that suit me are africa, empty parts of canada and russia, and maybe parts of australia. I need space. Europe is claustrophobic. But if I had to have a stay in Taiwan I would get out to the back country, or what passes as such there. I'm not a city and night life person.

Yosemite and american parks are hideous. Bumper to bumper traffic, RVs, all sorts of rules etc . That is not being out in the bush. That is canned nature.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Taiwan Girls - The WORST personality! Closed, Cold, Soul

Post by momopi »

As I understand it the issue with parks in Taipei dates back to land ownership and eminent domain laws decades ago. When KMT issued agricultural and land reform laws they restricted landowners to 30% harvest vs 70% for tenant farmers. For eminent domain the government was required to pay 300% of land value. That is, if you owned a plot of land that's worth $10,000 and the government forced you to sell, you will get $30,000 back then. It's not like that today.

When the city government needed to build or expand roads on private property, they did not always have the money to buy the land. So in many old areas people's property lines extended to middle of the street and the government paid an annual rent for the land use as a road. So imagine if you bought a house and your property line extends to middle of the street in front. You get a check from the government every year for use of the land as public road.

Three aren't many large parks in downtown Taipei area because they were already developed and government simply had better use of tax dollars, like Chiang kai shek memorial hall. :p This is why the larger parks are just outside the city where the land was undeveloped. When the government did spend a lot of money to acquire land via eminent domain to build a freeway, few could afford cars back then and they called it a waste of tax dollars to build roads only for the wealthy. Now more people own cars and they complain the government had no foresight in building more freeway lanes. They don't really understand how costly it was back then.

In China it's easier for government to acquire land because they took away land ownership from individual citizens. It's estimated that up to 2 million rural farmers had their land taken annually (expropriated). Local governments generate revenue by taking land from farmers at below market rate and lease them to developers at higher prices. Conditions have improved a bit with recent property laws, but it doesn't change the fact that when you buy a house in China the land is on lease from government and they can take it back at end of lease without compensation.