Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Taiwan Girls - The WORST personality! Closed, Cold, Soulless, Repressed, Useless Duds, Shit Social Skills

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Taiwan Girls - The WORST personality! Closed, Cold, Soul

Post by Winston » November 21st, 2016, 10:22 pm

Rock,
Btw if you think about it, wasn't it foolish for you to try to argue that anything in Taiwan is bigger or equal to China? I mean look at the map man. Lol. Taiwan is a friggin island. Its PUNY compared to China. Everyone knows that. So obviously, things in China are gonna be bigger. Duh. The parks, restaurant meals, restaurant menus, etc are all gonna be bigger in China. Its to be expected of course. Trying to compare them is like a mouse arguing with an elephant about size. It would look silly.

Texas is famous for the slogan "everything is bigger in Texas". Just order a burger or BBQ meal there and you will see. Ask Steve Neese. He's from Texas. Now do you think a small state like Vermont is gonna have a slogan like that? Lol

The point is, it was foolhardy for you to argue size when it comes to Taiwan vs China. Obviously you did it because of your devils advocate personality trait. Not because it was logical or factual. You let it get the best of you. Do you see what i mean now? When you take devils advocacy to the extreme, it can make you look foolish, as if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Not because of fact or logic.

This to me is a flaw, because if you place your devils advocate inclination ABOVE logic and reason, then it becomes a NEGATIVE and a DEFECT. Agreed? Comprende?

Anyway, even the largest parks in Taiwan are not gonna compare to the parks in China. Look up the sizes on wikipedia and you will see. You definitely lost this debate for sure. Just like you were wrong when you predicted that Hillary would win. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!