Information about China...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Information about China...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Even though China is a communist nation, from what I have gathered from the people on this forum, China is a good place to find women, if not live. If China IS a good place to live, then how/why?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

China is indeed a good place to find women, especially if you want an Asian woman with a brain!

The better places for foreigners to live tend to be Guangdong and Guangxi Provinces (between Vietnam and Hong Kong). Here you'll find beautiful countryside, pretty Cantonese girls and decent food. The snag is that getting long term visas is quite hard unless you have a teaching job or a Chinese wife or can demonstrate you have some sort of business in China (or you're simply very rich!).

Here's Guangzhou:

And here are Guangzhou's pretty girls:

I could live in a city like this! I found I lost a load of weight in the sauna-like climate, which would more than offset any health problems from occasional dodgy food and dodgy air quality.

I visited an expat who lives in Guangdong with his very attractive Chinese wife. From what I remember his rent was around $180 a month and other living costs pretty modest. I guess you could live there on $1000 a month.

And please disregard anything about China being communist. The place is the least communist you can imagine in terms of making money/feeding your family/becoming rich. You will find that there's quite a bit of propaganda around (patriotic videos on the bullet trains for instance, and a fair bit of brainwashing of kids in schools), but unless you understand Mandarin you won't really notice much of this. I many cases it's no worse than all the flag waving I saw in New York.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

xiongmao wrote:China is indeed a good place to find women, especially if you want an Asian woman with a brain!

The better places for foreigners to live tend to be Guangdong and Guangxi Provinces (between Vietnam and Hong Kong). Here you'll find beautiful countryside, pretty Cantonese girls and decent food. The snag is that getting long term visas is quite hard unless you have a teaching job or a Chinese wife or can demonstrate you have some sort of business in China (or you're simply very rich!).

Here's Guangzhou:

And here are Guangzhou's pretty girls:

I could live in a city like this! I found I lost a load of weight in the sauna-like climate, which would more than offset any health problems from occasional dodgy food and dodgy air quality.

I visited an expat who lives in Guangdong with his very attractive Chinese wife. From what I remember his rent was around $180 a month and other living costs pretty modest. I guess you could live there on $1000 a month.

And please disregard anything about China being communist. The place is the least communist you can imagine in terms of making money/feeding your family/becoming rich. You will find that there's quite a bit of propaganda around (patriotic videos on the bullet trains for instance, and a fair bit of brainwashing of kids in schools), but unless you understand Mandarin you won't really notice much of this. I many cases it's no worse than all the flag waving I saw in New York.
I will have to keep this in mind. Thanks a lot!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

Here in the United States there seems to be an anti-Chinese sentiment mostly coming from the right. I suppose this is due to their growing economic power and all of the factory jobs that went from the United States to China over the last 15 years or so. I was wondering how do people in China feel about Americans? I remember the state department once saying when you travel over seas when in doubt say you’re Canadian. Lol
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Phoenix Sosa wrote:the Hero of Man...

Don't listen to what others say. I am serious. You know how many times men have told me this and that about China, Japan and Western Europe? They were usually wrong. I have the most success with women from the first world/rich countries.

Remember the German site I gave you? Another girl asked me out. She asked me to go dancing with her and her friends. She is a blonde, 29 years old and she is gorgeous. I am getting lit up all day on that site. I heard German women were cold, unapproachable, they don't know how to carry a conversation, etc. It is all bullshit.

Do what is best for you. If you want to go to China or talk to women from China, do it. Like the advice you got in this thread is good stuff, but take everything with a grain of salt. It is going to come down to how you are treated there. Don't go on other people's accounts. Yes, I talk about my success on sites like DIA and Finya, but it is MY SUCCESS. You might do better than me or you might do worse. You have to go in with guns blazing. I will tell you this...The women are going to be better than American women. That's all you need to know.
The problem is, I don't know a lick of Chinese.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

What does the rest of the World think about Americans? Who cares, that's what.

The USA is no longer the power it once was. I no longer dream of going there on vacation. I don't watch so many US movies. My business is now far less reliant on the USA.

I guess the future of the USA is being on the sidelines.

As to Chinese women, I've never dated Western women so I don't know how popular I'd be in my own country. Who cares about that though, as China is awash with megahot women with perfect breasts and flawless skin. And the right Asian woman will feed you and look after you 24/7.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

xiongmao wrote:What does the rest of the World think about Americans? Who cares, that's what.

The USA is no longer the power it once was. I no longer dream of going there on vacation. I don't watch so many US movies. My business is now far less reliant on the USA.

I guess the future of the USA is being on the sidelines.

As to Chinese women, I've never dated Western women so I don't know how popular I'd be in my own country. Who cares about that though, as China is awash with megahot women with perfect breasts and flawless skin. And the right Asian woman will feed you and look after you 24/7.
Where exactly do you live anyway?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

China can be a great place to live, and there are plenty of places a lot cheaper than Guangzhou. The girls are amazingly beautiful, but language skills will be necessary. Were it not for the fact that I already found my dream girl, who I met before I gained my current language skill, I think I would be getting swarmed.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Learning Chinese is not like learning other languages.

It will take you YEARS to get even basic, like a 5-year-old, proficiency.

It is one of the most difficult languages to learn in the world, and you must be in country using immersion method as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some of you might have trouble believing this, but I swear it's true. Many of the women I correspond with in China write with MUCH BETTER English than anyone I've seen in Taiwan. Yet Taiwanese consider themselves more educated and better than China. How ironic. Go figure.

Seriously though, a number of girls there write me long sincere intelligent letters with excellent fluent English. It's amazing. I'm very impressed. In contrast, most Taiwanese only write one or two sentences in English to me, if at all. (most don't write back at all)

So how can Chinese girls be more educated than Taiwanese and write better English? It totally defies the beliefs of the Taiwanese. I should tell all my Taiwanese relatives about that, even if it offends them. But the truth is the truth. lol

I'm serious. Even simple Chinese girls who are not that educated write English really well and have a lot to say and can hold long deep intelligent conversations. How can this be? I'm pretty shocked and impressed.

Yet it's funny how Taiwanese consider themselves better than Chinese in every way. My experience is the exact opposite. I guess Taiwanese need a dose of reality check. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Some of you might have trouble believing this, but I swear it's true. Many of the women I correspond with in China write with MUCH BETTER English than anyone I've seen in Taiwan. Yet Taiwanese consider themselves more educated and better than China. How ironic. Go figure.

Seriously though, a number of girls there write me long sincere intelligent letters with excellent fluent English. It's amazing. I'm very impressed. In contrast, most Taiwanese only write one or two sentences in English to me, if at all. (most don't write back at all)

So how can Chinese girls be more educated than Taiwanese and write better English? It totally defies the beliefs of the Taiwanese. I should tell all my Taiwanese relatives about that, even if it offends them. But the truth is the truth. lol

I'm serious. Even simple Chinese girls who are not that educated write English really well and have a lot to say and can hold long deep intelligent conversations. How can this be? I'm pretty shocked and impressed.

Yet it's funny how Taiwanese consider themselves better than Chinese in every way. My experience is the exact opposite. I guess Taiwanese need a dose of reality check. lol
I agree with you here Winston. Most TW probably think of mainland Chinese as they were in the 80's and 90's. Loud, dirty, uncouth, uneducated. A lot of Chinese are still like that for sure there is some truth in that. However, there's a new generation of Chinese that are well educated, sophisticated, etc.. probably even more so than TW since this generation of Chinese that have lived in relative affluence and have had the privilege of being on the ground floor of one of the largest and most powerful rising nations. I have met a few of the middle class and more well heeled types and they are quite different and intelligent.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Xiangmao and the adventurer,
You guys are making China look like almost a paradise filled with hot, feminine, smart women. China has been on my mind for a long time and I'm seriously considering going there for a year or two, first to learn the lingo and then, see how life is there in all front, both with women and the business opportunities there. So can you guys start a topic on living in China, chinese women and cost of living there? That would be HUGELY appreciated.