Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Japanese Doorknob Licking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Japanese Doorknob Licking

Postby Taco » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 am

This might explain why we haven't had any trip reports to Japan lately. I used to think dildo suckers were retarded, I was wrong.

Rising Japanese Trend: Doorknob Licking
http://www.sadanduseless.com/2012/01/doorknob-licking/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women are sheep and Asian women are the SHEEP OF SHEEP!

Postby odbo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:12 am

When public door handles are tested feces are regularly found on them!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Who cares about door knobs, let's see some more hot Japanese women!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Jacaré » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 am

Damn, I miss Nihon! Can't wait to return there! Anyone in here who is currently living in Japan? Would love to hear your thoughts about what it is like to live there. It's my dream to live in Japan...
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:53 am

I also dreamed of living in Japan and finding a Japanese wife. In fact I've visited Japan 4 times.

However, I found Japanese women really hard to understand, and my chances of finding an AV Idol standard wife were probably 0%. Personally I don't see why anyone would want a Japanese wife when Chinese women are hotter, more self-confident and don't make those strange crying noises in bed :oops: .

My Japan adventure was also pretty much killed off by the exchange rate. In 2007 I got nearly 250 Yen to a UK pound but today that rate is 110. I can tell you that going to a KFC in Tokyo in 2011 and paying nearly £8 for a meal really burned!

I would love to return to Japan, but I would think the girl on my arm will be from China. Who knows, if I get my English teaching certificate then I could live in Japan, although China is generally a much better place for a Western guy to spend time in.

I do still want to marry this Cosplay girl though:

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand