Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Taco wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI.

The problem with those countries is that race mixing there is not easy. Many don't like people of other nationalities/races; read: racism! ....
So what if they are prettier and classier? Will they favor a white/black/other race/nationality guy as husband material or just see him as a toy to play with or a spare tire in case no local guy wants them? I hate a girl not inviting me to her house because she is ashamed of what her neighbors will say. I don't want to have a mixed kid being called all sorts of names and growing up with a complex. These things need to be considered as well.
What your saying is very true. In addition, the success rate of Anglo/Filipina marriages is much higher than any other country in Asia.
Racism in the Philippines is minimal. Other races have been intermarrying here for millenia. You may have one incident every several years with someone saying something but rarely getting physical. But the Filipinos have not been raised with fanatical ethnic nationalism and virulent patriotism the way other Asians ( Filipinos are not really Asian; more like Hawaiians/Tahitians/Maoris) have been. The concept of race is weak. The concept of religion is a tolerant one.

Most of their neighbors, otoh, are nationalistic ethno/religious and racist bastards, either in society or with visas/laws. In Indonesia, for one if you marry a local, she cannot sponsor you for visas of any kind. And the grueling and nasty immigration in so many other countries will make you feel VERY unwelcome. The Philippine immigration basically just wants you to pay your fees and leaves you alone.

If you are a tall blond and young white man or maybe a young black guy who looks like a rap star, or are a rich CEO, you may be a riot with young people in other Asian countries and the girls will want you for "experience"( or over the hill women whom no local guy wants will want you as the last resort) but if you are just an average person, like me and like most people here, you may not fare that well. My experiences in Japan and in Thailand have been like that. Taunting, sarcastic smiles, sullen grim faces looking at the couple. Is that a good environment? Hell no!

In Japan most will not even want to rent an apartment to you or to the couple. In school mixed kids have problems. There have been reports of girls with white guys being thrown stones at in VN. And in China there have been reports of girl with black guys spit upon. Now, is that good?

Some people can go to China/Korea/Japan/Thailand and boast of all the fun they had and I am happy for them. I would bet that MOST do not have that experience. The ones who learn the language and want to get involved seriously are often very disappointed because now they understand what the people are saying. So, for those average people which MOST of us are, the Philippines is way better. So, take your pick.

In the Philippines your main problem will be other people just trying to get your money and coming up with all kinds of stories to scam you. That is a given. All the time.

But that is something that can be dealt with. Try dealing with fanatical, mythology based nationalism. See if you can win a fight against hundreds of millions of patriots who don't like for you to be there except as a guest.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Seeker wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:I am back in China, and my GOD the difference in the women is stunning.

I thought I was making it up or being overly critical.

No way.

The women here are hot, pretty and fuckable and the women in Sabang, Luzon, Manila, Batangas and AC are NOT.

It's that simple.

I walk down the street and think:

"Damn, now THAT'S more like it."

Easily one out of 6 is doable here, and in the RP I saw 3 in 14 days who were in the same category.

As others have noted, Pilipinas do not adhere to Pan-Asian standards of beauty. That's a fancy way of saying that the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, and Westerners with the same value set, think that they are ugly.
That's only because of your own personal preferences, but you're touting them as some sort of universal standard that you're shocked others don't follow. What I don't get is, why you expect everyone else to agree with you?
For the nth time you guys don't get it.

I was shocked that so many here and elsewhere raved about Pilipinas, so the disappointment was profound.

You all forgot to mention that they rate a 4 on Pan-Asian standards.

I want to repeat, again, that I did not find Chinese women attractive for the first year I lived in China, and I have never had that 'Asian Fetish' thing that so many Americans have. I was, and continue to be, shocked by the difference in facial attractiveness.

If you think that Chinese women are beautiful, it's going to be difficult to find Pilipinas beautiful, too.

No one ever mentioned this and I had to go to the RP to find out the truth, something that is part of this site's mission statement.

And most of you criticised me for expressing this.

I am further inland and my observations remain the same.

Chinese women, 1 out 6 hot. Filipinas 1 out of hundreds.

So if I return to the RP it will be to sit on a beach, inexpensively.

But much of it is not that great, and I don't refer to the 3rd world/undeveloped aspects that it shares with China and Mexico and other places.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

ladislav wrote:Racism in the Philippines is minimal. Other races have been intermarrying here for millenia. You may have one incident every several years with someone saying something but rarely getting physical. But the Filipinos have not been raised with fanatical ethnic nationalism and virulent patriotism the way other Asians ( Filipinos are not really Asian; more like Hawaiians/Tahitians/Maoris) have been. The concept of race is weak. The concept of religion is a tolerant one.

Most of their neighbors, otoh, are nationalistic ethno/religious and racist bastards, either in society or with visas/laws.
What would you call this:

Papangans are routinely picked on in groups by other Filipinos.

When the cops are called, the Papangans go to jail.

If the Papangans start the brawl, the Papangans to to jail.

Looks like racism to me.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

OutWest wrote:Being a stupid f***er is what stands out about you. Don't pretend you are some kind of gentleman- you are just a whiny stupid f***er.
You guys continue to make my point.

You are just revealing who and what you are.

I may, indeed, be 'stupid' compared to my intelliegence pre-health issues.

But it's because I had two MI's (Heart Attacks) and died for a moment and it damaged my brain.

What's your excuse for your rudeness?
newlife
Freshman Poster

Re: Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Post by newlife »

ph_visitor wrote:
Repatriate wrote:With cost you have to keep in mind that you don't know all the local hole in the walls and value places yet. You're spending as a tourist at probably the pricey traps. In Thailand you can easily burn through two hundred U.S. a day if you don't know where to go. There are loads of overpriced tourist traps and subpar pricey restaurants here as well. Once you know the lay of the land though things cost about a quarter of what you would spend as a tourist.
I am looking for the local joints and cannot find them in MNL; certainly Sabang will be pricey but this high? The meal prices are like dining in WDC at a power restaurant. $45 for a steak? 100 php for the cheapest local meal? Sorry - unnacceptable when I know China and HK prices are much lower and those nations have much higher PPP per cap.
Repatriate wrote:Actually, many of us have commented on how Filipinas aren't all that attractive. Men go to the Philippines because it offers an easily and widely available number of mostly ugly and cheap (but only if you are coming from the USA or EU) p4p providers and relaxed social standards.
...and the women - well, that's not going to improve.

This has been one of the biggest disappointments in my life, really. A huge letdown.

Ugly women, and it's more expensive here than Hong Kong or Mainland China.
That's too bad. I thought PI was a low cost country.

Also, I think Mainland China was more expensive than Thailand when I traveled there. I think Thailand is cheapest overall. :P
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What would you call this:

Kapampangans are routinely picked on in groups by other Filipinos.

When the cops are called, the Kapampangans go to jail.

If the Kapampangans start the brawl, the KaPaMpangans to to jail.

Looks like racism to me.
Kapampangans are routinely elected presidents of the country, too. They are the elite ethnic group. Many are very tall and white skinned and are a subject of jealousy.
And yes, there is some prejudice against them but not if they live in their own provinces- Pampanga and Tarlac.
Plus I was talking about racism/prejudice against an expat who wants to settle down in terms of visas, family acceptance, dating, mixed kids, schooling etc. The prejudices of locals against/among themselves is a whole different topic that does not much concern us.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ph_visitor wrote:
Seeker wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:I am back in China, and my GOD the difference in the women is stunning.

I thought I was making it up or being overly critical.

No way.

The women here are hot, pretty and fuckable and the women in Sabang, Luzon, Manila, Batangas and AC are NOT.

It's that simple.

I walk down the street and think:

"Damn, now THAT'S more like it."

Easily one out of 6 is doable here, and in the RP I saw 3 in 14 days who were in the same category.

As others have noted, Pilipinas do not adhere to Pan-Asian standards of beauty. That's a fancy way of saying that the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, and Westerners with the same value set, think that they are ugly.
That's only because of your own personal preferences, but you're touting them as some sort of universal standard that you're shocked others don't follow. What I don't get is, why you expect everyone else to agree with you?
For the nth time you guys don't get it.

I was shocked that so many here and elsewhere raved about Pilipinas, so the disappointment was profound.

So if I return to the RP it will be to sit on a beach, inexpensively.
Lots of guys on this forum slam the looks of Filipinas - many on this very thread. But its 2012 and there's this new fangled invention I hear tell about called - the INTERNET. And it has hundreds of pics and videos of Filipinas. Hell, Winston has posted a hundred himself. So there is no reason for anyone to say they did not know what Filipinas look like and that they were shocked at their discovery. And five minutes of searching would tell you what living and travel expenses in the RP are like. And less than 5 minutes of searching should convince anyone that Manila is not the ideal place for a cheap vacation.

But with all that said, I still admire the fact that you decided to find out for yourself and went there. Travel to new places takes guts. Many guys on this very forum won't ever do it. So, why negate that experience by blaming others cause you didn't like it there? We are not your travel agent; we didn't get a commission and then lie to you.
Last edited by davewe on February 2nd, 2012, 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

All I can say is, I don't see what you see. Way more than 1% of Filipinas are good looking, some guys just don't like certain looks. You seem to have trouble understanding this but I won't berate you for it. Given that you didn't have a thing for Asians why did you go to China in the first place? I doubt it was due to being sent there by a company as you complain even about small prices. I doubt the health care is as good in China as you could get in any developed country, given your health issues. I went to Chinese hospital in Beijing once just to see a doctor for a bad stomach and it was absolute Third World shambles. I wouldn't want to get treatment there for something serious unless I had no choice, forget about staying there overnight

Since that this guy has had damage to his brain through no fault of his own we ought to be a bit gentler, it must be awful to experience such a thing and we never know when afflictions can strike us down.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Seeker wrote:All I can say is, I don't see what you see. Way more than 1% of Filipinas are good looking, some guys just don't like certain looks. You seem to have trouble understanding this but I won't berate you for it. Given that you didn't have a thing for Asians why did you go to China in the first place? I doubt it was due to being sent there by a company as you complain even about small prices. I doubt the health care is as good in China as you could get in any developed country, given your health issues. I went to Chinese hospital in Beijing once just to see a doctor for a bad stomach and it was absolute Third World shambles. I wouldn't want to get treatment there for something serious unless I had no choice, forget about staying there overnight

Since that this guy has had damage to his brain through no fault of his own we ought to be a bit gentler, it must be awful to experience such a thing and we never know when afflictions can strike us down.
The truth of the matter is really simple- the gentleman simply did not like the Philippines and did not like the pricing and also, Filipinas did not suit his taste. Nothing wrong with that. People love Thailand and the Thais and rave about them. I hate the place with passion and would not dream of going there again except on a B 52 with a nuclear payload. The people are probably the worst I had ever met. This is another proof that not all countries are made for all people. Each man to his taste.
As far as the prices go, well, again, the gentleman was coming from China and making money there, yeah, I guess it was expensive. I would come from Japan and Saudi/Kuwait and it was cheap. As far as the Filipinas and their looks go again, it is a matter of taste. Not all people like the Malay look. Nothing wrong with that again.
Why we keep beating a dead horse here is beyond me. Time to move on.

And the OP: I wish you had done research a bit and let me and other people know that you were coming so we could give you correct guidance. You had appeared unannounced which is not cool. Many of us do business here and have very tight schedules and need time in advance to schedule to accommodate you. Some are located in other cities and need to travel 90 km plus then through Manila traffic to meet you. If this is done without a prior appointment, it becomes a major inconvenience and sometimes a logistical impossibility. This causes undue ill feelings which can totally be avoided had a prior appointment been properly made. Why an educated professional person such as yourself did not let people know about your arrival well in advance is something I still cannot understand.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Seeker wrote:All I can say is, I don't see what you see. Way more than 1% of Filipinas are good looking, some guys just don't like certain looks. You seem to have trouble understanding this but I won't berate you for it.
I understand it, I simply had no idea that almost all of the guys who went to the RP had such poor ('different') taste in women. It was not only you, it's every single white man in the country who I saw with a Filipina. All. Without exception. Even compared to white American women, Filipinas are unattractive. Usually thinner, but you still have to look at their face...

The photos online don't even come close to what they look like in person and they certainly don't capture the dis-integrated body language as they walk. It's as though their shoulders, thorax, hips and legs are on different people. You probably think this is 'sexy' I see it as slovenly, sloppy, Polynesian Tribal body language.
Given that you didn't have a thing for Asians why did you go to China in the first place? I doubt it was due to being sent there by a company as you complain even about small prices. I doubt the health care is as good in China as you could get in any developed country, given your health issues. I went to Chinese hospital in Beijing once just to see a doctor for a bad stomach and it was absolute Third World shambles. I wouldn't want to get treatment there for something serious unless I had no choice, forget about staying there overnight
I have yet to encounter anyone who understands why I would choose China, without me having to explain.

My health is better here than in the USA. In fact, I cannot even set foot in the USA for more than a few days without my health deterioriating drastically.

There are other reasons to move somewhere than chasing women.

Even here, among expats, I must explain my reasons because no one, to a person, is capable of understanding.[/quote]
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

ladislav wrote:Kapampangans are routinely elected presidents of the country, too. They are the elite ethnic group. Many are very tall and white skinned and are a subject of jealousy.
And yes, there is some prejudice against them but not if they live in their own provinces- Pampanga and Tarlac.
Plus I was talking about racism/prejudice against an expat who wants to settle down in terms of visas, family acceptance, dating, mixed kids, schooling etc. The prejudices of locals against/among themselves is a whole different topic that does not much concern us.
Yeah, this was just glossed over as were so many other points.

How convenient.

Maybe your babe will be the subject of said bias. Might be good to know, you think?
Some people might mind if they lived somewhere that was held up as being mostly free of racial prejudice, go there and discover that is not the case. One would then, rightly, conclude that the non-prejudice against expats is infact bias in favor of locals seeing them as cash cows and sugar daddies. That's feudalism, preference for the former colonialists.

This is true, as AC and the RP attract men who enjoy being benefactors and spending lots of money on the local women.

Yet another thing:
I also got tired of being called 'Boss'. Chief is the same, but that's used mostly in the USA.

I have never seen this discussed, likely as no one knows the etymology of the word.

When a dark-shinned person refers to a white-skinned person as Boss, the context is thus:

Back in the day, chain gangs, feudal landowners, and slave owners had someone run the gang and monitor the slaves. This person was referred to as the Chain Gang Boss. Which means that every single time someone calls you 'Boss' in the RP, what they are doing is giving a subtle, coded message to others around you that amounts to 'f**k You Whitey' that the locals understand that you do not.

I heard this as often each day as I hear 'Laowai' in China, so the RP is NO different.

I also got tired of being greeted by people when the translation would more accurately be:
"I am going to rip you off and rob you blind."

Really, you guys have missed much about the RP and all of it that you missed is bad.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:
Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI.

The problem with those countries is that race mixing there is not easy. Many don't like people of other nationalities/races. read: racism! You also need to learn another language and the religious values are very different. In the RP it is much easier and there are fewer racial barriers. Mixed kids also don't experience much racial taunting and ostracism for which the the above-mentioned countries are quite notorious. That is one issue that is not being mentioned. Visas are another problem. In the Philippines, visas are easy and foreigners are not seen as a threat to the culture. Long term visas in other countries are often a pain in the neck.

So what if they are prettier and classier? Will they favor a white/black/other race/nationality guy as husband material or just see him as a toy to play with or a spare tire in case no local guy wants them? I hate a girl not inviting me to her house because she is ashamed of what her neighbors will say. I don't want to have a mixed kid being called all sorts of names and growing up with a complex. These things need to be considered as well.

- I think race is over emphasized as a success factor in much of today’s Asia. Every Asian country will have a certain percentage of girls open to dating at least some regular type white and/or black foreigners for long term relationships that might lead to marriage. It’s very hard to estimate what those percentages are. But let’s consider the most loved and hated country on this forum, the PI which is spun as the least racist Asian country. Perhaps it is. But most presentable young girls there seem to come from the middle class and above and do not seem open to white foreigners, especially the older ones. Read Winston’s observations comparing middle class Filipinos to their Taiwanese counterparts. According to him, it’s very rare to see a white guy among a group of relatively well-off locals in PI but quite common in Taiwan. That speaks volumes. As for the better looking Filipinas from lower classes (pretty rare but there are a few), they tend to get picked-off by younger Koreans or even local guys (at least that’s what I observed in Cebu). When you do find one who’s available, she may be open to dating a whitey, but probably only a younger one unless she’s a hard-core gold-digger. In Cebu, I met a long term expat who appeared to be mid 50s at least and he claimed that even a lot of the bar girls would not go with him cus they said he’s too old. A lot of good his white skin did him there.
Perhaps you are concerned about how your mixed child will get treated and accepted in the local environment. Well, since PI is so non-racist, he should do great there. But wait. Who wants to raise a kid in that shit-hole environment? Just ask Mr S or even Winston. So the issue is largely irrelevant I think.

Even if 90% of girls in PI are open to dating and marrying white guys, understand that most of them are from the lower classes and the rare better looking of these will generally be pickier about looks and age. If you like short, dark, plain, and simple, this should be fine. But if you are attracted to girls and women who are more presentable, you will likely be very disappointed, kinda the way ph_visitor is.

- S. Korea and Japan are notorious for being xenophobic and perhaps racist. Perhaps the percentage of young women open to serious relationships with at least some white guys in these countries is small – 15%, 10%, 5% or even less. I don’t know. But I do believe that within the respective pools, there are plenty of decent looking or better middle class girls. This belief is based on the mixed white/Japanese or white/Korean couples I’ve met or seen over the years. A handful of posters on this forum have solid experience with Japanese and/or Korean gals and I think most of it has generally sounded positive. One mutual friend I have with Winston had a Japanese wife and a couple of children with her, both still living in Japan. He’s very positive on the experience but I did not ask him how his children get treated. I suspect that mixed race children would likely have issues in both Japan and Korea. So with these gals, perhaps it’s better to relocate with her to a more favorable third country before starting a family.

- Taiwan, which has an over 98% ethnic Han Chinese population, is kinda like a mix of NE Asia and PI, taking the better of both. It’s got a somewhat friendly island culture. Younger generation in Taipei has been educated to be accepting of other races (used to be issues with SE Asian domestics and laborers) and mixed white/Chinese children are truly adored by about everyone. The general sentiment is that they are better looking and smarter. I would venture to say that at least 80-85% of local young women would be open to seriously dating a white foreigner, especially if he speaks some Mandarin or Taiwanese and has an open attitude about local culture. You may not have access to the very elite (where do you though) but dating girls, even seriously, from relatively wealthy families for from the top local unis is not a problem (I’ve done plenty of both). Contrary to what Lad has written, life for the foreigner improves there as you absorb the local language and ways. Now over 80% in a pool of girls who are in general much better looking, taller, more refined, and classier when compared to Filipinas, even middle class Filipinas, bodes well for your search if quality is at all a factor. And with Taiwanese, you don’t have to be a sugar daddy or Santa Clause.

Would mixed couples have issues living there or would their children get treated differently? It’s still possible. A lot boils down to the specific couple and kid(s). If the kid is cool and popular, his mixed race status will probably work in his favor. If he’s extremely anti-social or has other critical people issues, than it may be used against him. For most, I don’t think it will be such a big deal either way though. And it may even cause some others to be jealous.

- PRC, is probably a gold-mine for about anyone. I remember a dating agency owner did a poll a few years ago to find out the percentage of Chinese women open to or preferring to date and marry a foreigner. I forget the precise percentages of the results. But I do remember it was way over half, probably at least 70% who fit into at least one of those two categories. Was his poll accurate? Who knows? But even if the subset is just one third or one fourth, you still should be very well there as a foreigner given the absolute numbers involved. Winston has written a lot about Chinese women recently – being smart, detail oriented, beautiful, refined, consistent, switched-on, etc. My experience kicking about China tends to be in-line with most of his observations. One of my closest friends married a PRC girl 25 years his junior and is still going strong with her after nearly a decade. And majority look so much better than the PI country bumpkin peasants available to foreigners in PI. So what are the issues with Chinese women:
a. its hard to find very curvy and sexy types like you can in Taiwan, SP, and even Thai b. you may have a bigger challenge with them once you get to the ‘power struggle’ stage. Eventually, someone has to be ‘the boss’. It’s probably easier to pull that off w/a typical PI gal than a Chinese. There are always exceptions though. c. If marriage is not your goal, majority of appropriate aged women will not be interested in dating you unless you string them along. So you will have to deceive or else stick with the very young or over 30 set.

- Thailand may be one of the most interesting places to live in Asia. In a way, the environment is more multi-cultural than even SP. Huge foreign ghettos for various nationalities or races exist. It all seems to revolve around fun, kinda like the Brazil of Asia. Reality here varies so much from person to person, Thai speaker or otherwise. Locals have a nasty reputation with many. But keep in mind, 30% or so of population is from Issan which has a culture many feel is more accepting of westerners (perhaps largely due to necessity?). I remember Lad, the ultimate Thai pessimist, has even written that his experiences with Issanites was a lot more benign. Some foreigners go native, others stick with their very large home-country/region bubbles, and some even adopt third cultures. A good friend of mine who has lived in Patts over 4 years has integrated into the Israeli community and learned a lot of Hebrew. If I was here longer term, I might be interested to do something similar with the Russans.

Now as far as LT relationships w/Thais go, my advice to anyone, Asian or otherwise is proceed with extreme caution or better yet, bypass such relationships altogether here. This ain’t just an Asian vs. Farang guy thing. Repat is NE Asian and has lived here for sever years. Yet I believe he has similar sentiments. This is where you come to be a playboy for awhile, even if you’re older. But if you must get married, there are probably much safer options. Personally, if I were to go for marriage, I would prolly choose a Taiwanese but bring her to settle somewhere in Thailand.

- SP/Malaysia: Serious LT relationship should be very doable for westerners with much of Chinese population at least. In SP, it will help a lot if you are a true professional or relatively wealthy or else just very young with a bright future.

If you are uber sensitive about how others in Asia might treat you somewhat special due to your different race and are very insecure about this, then much of Asia might not be a very comfortable place for you to live. Cus lets face it, over here, you’re bloody different, especially in NE Asia. Even I treat foreigners different in some ways and I’m one of them. But Thai has so many farang on other types of foreigners from almost everywhere that I actually think in many ways, its easier live as a whitey here than much of the rest of Asia. And I think Taiwan is totally fine if you can halfway adjust to local culture. China’s prolly gonna be real tough for some though. HK and especially SP great if you are a professional and can integrate into local expat culture or if u are a student in a uni like NUS in SP (Chinese U or HK U in HK prolly much tougher).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:
ladislav wrote:

The problem with those countries is that race mixing there is not easy. Many don't like people of other nationalities/races. read: racism! You also need to learn another language and the religious values are very different. In the RP it is much easier and there are fewer racial barriers. Mixed kids also don't experience much racial taunting and ostracism for which the the above-mentioned countries are quite notorious. That is one issue that is not being mentioned. Visas are another problem. In the Philippines, visas are easy and foreigners are not seen as a threat to the culture. Long term visas in other countries are often a pain in the neck.

What your saying is very true. In addition, the success rate of Anglo/Filipina marriages is much higher than any other country in Asia.
Got any stats from solid sources to back that up that statement or r u just talking outta yr ass again???
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ph visitor,
How can you say no Filipinas are hot? This one definitely is. Owww! So exotic. My chocolate/caramel fantasy... Oooh! And she's not looking for money either! Look!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127560.htm

Here is what she has to say about it:
Comments: I want to meet a man who is open-minded. I am looking for love, not money. Marrying a wealthy man is a blessing, not a goal. I believe that nowadays, love is harder to find than money. You can make money easier than looking for true love. True love comes like a surprise, rare and magical. I like a man who is honest, responsible and mature, who knows what he wants and do what it takes to get it. I am impressed by a strong personality, yet a soft, kind heart.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Winston wrote:ph visitor,
How can you say no Filipinas are hot? This one definitely is. Owww! So exotic. My chocolate/caramel fantasy... Oooh! And she's not looking for money either! Look!
Yet another Butter Face in a nation full of them.

You clearly have a fetish for Island Girls, but her face kills it for me.

[Exotic, your chocoloate/caramel fantasy? I rest my case. Fetish.]

You guys have fun with your ugly island chicks, living out some South Sea Island fantasy.

I am elsewhere.