Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ph_visitor » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 am

I think it is a little ironic that an acknowledged old lecher, one with a foul mouth to boot, is trying to take the moral high ground. :roll:
\

You guys are nuts.

Now you are age-ist. So if I am 50, I am 'old', and if I am 'old' I cannot look at young women.

This makes me a lecher, on a site that is owned and run by someone who regularly pays hookers for sex, and others on this forum do the same?

That is TRUE IRONY.

You guys really are delusional, and narrow-minded to boot.

I would say, sarcastically, that now I will only look at 'age-appropriate women' for someone my age, but that would just be a falsehood to yank your chain.

Too bad if you think that someone my age 'should not' date or look at women in their 20's.

Oh well.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Postby Seeker » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 pm

ph_visitor wrote:I am back in China, and my GOD the difference in the women is stunning.

I thought I was making it up or being overly critical.

No way.

The women here are hot, pretty and fuckable and the women in Sabang, Luzon, Manila, Batangas and AC are NOT.

It's that simple.

I walk down the street and think:

"Damn, now THAT'S more like it."

Easily one out of 6 is doable here, and in the RP I saw 3 in 14 days who were in the same category.

As others have noted, Pilipinas do not adhere to Pan-Asian standards of beauty. That's a fancy way of saying that the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, and Westerners with the same value set, think that they are ugly.

That's only because of your own personal preferences, but you're touting them as some sort of universal standard that you're shocked others don't follow. What I don't get is, why you expect everyone else to agree with you?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm

ph_visitor wrote:
I think it is a little ironic that an acknowledged old lecher, one with a foul mouth to boot, is trying to take the moral high ground. :roll:
\

You guys are nuts.

Now you are age-ist. So if I am 50, I am 'old', and if I am 'old' I cannot look at young women.

This makes me a lecher, on a site that is owned and run by someone who regularly pays hookers for sex, and others on this forum do the same?

That is TRUE IRONY.

I would say, sarcastically, that now I will only look at 'age-appropriate women' for someone my age, but that would just be a falsehood to yank your chain.

Too bad if you think that someone my age 'should not' date or look at women in their 20's.

Oh well.

Its not your age that bugs people, I might be older than you are, as are some other members of this forum. Being a stupid f***er is what stands out about you. Don't pretend you are some kind of gentleman- you are just a whiny stupid f***er. Any girl with 2 cents worth of intelligence would keep her distance.Please put heart attack number three on your schedule and get the hell out of Dodge.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 pm

ph_visitor wrote:I am back in China, and my GOD the difference in the women is stunning.

I thought I was making it up or being overly critical.

No way.

The women here are hot, pretty and fuckable and the women in Sabang, Luzon, Manila, Batangas and AC are NOT.

It's that simple.

I walk down the street and think:

"Damn, now THAT'S more like it."

Easily one out of 6 is doable here, and in the RP I saw 3 in 14 days who were in the same category.

As others have noted, Pilipinas do not adhere to Pan-Asian standards of beauty. That's a fancy way of saying that the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese, and Westerners with the same value set, think that they are ugly.

I think you are exaggerating a bit about PI. In Cebu, which prolly doesn't have as high a percentage of top tier looking Filipinas as Manila, I would say a good 1 out of 250 is doable and perhaps 1 out of 10,000 or so would be considered very attractive in a decent country like Taiwan or Japan. I would imagine percentages are even higher in Luzon given its advantage as host to the capital. And the majority of girls are just plain, not ugly as you say.

Let's be fair here. PI does have a few hot girls. You just gotta search for a few needles in a huge stinky haystack, lol. Good thing is, a lot of white guys are into short, dark, and unrefined, a look easy to find throughout PI.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Seeker » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Rock could you post a few examples of ordinary (non-celeb) women you find attractive? I had a look a few you posted in another thread and they did nothing for me at all. I'm curious as to what types you actually like.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Dogboy86 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm

OutWest wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
\

You guys are nuts.

That is TRUE IRONY.

Oh well.

Its not your age that bugs people, I might be older than you are, as are some other members of this forum. Being a stupid f***er is what stands out about you. Don't pretend you are some kind of gentleman- you are just a whiny stupid f***er. Any girl with 2 cents worth of intelligence would keep her distance.Please put heart attack number three on your schedule and get the hell out of Dodge.

Outwest

+1
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Dogboy86 wrote:
OutWest wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
\

You guys are nuts.

That is TRUE IRONY.

Oh well.

Outwest

+1

+2
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Seeker wrote:Rock could you post a few examples of ordinary (non-celeb) women you find attractive? I had a look a few you posted in another thread and they did nothing for me at all. I'm curious as to what types you actually like.

Look at the threads Wnston made on hot girls from his dating sites. A lot of the Ukranian and Russian girls he posted photos of are quite attractive.

In PI, most attractive girls u gonna see r tourist gals in places like Boracay. Beauty and sex appeal is just not the forte of most native Filipinas. Many are nice, humble, and sweet as pie. So if u drink a lot of beer and avoid wearing your glasses or contacts, its all good.

Wanna find Asian girls who look good to sober guys with a bit of taste and decent vision? Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI. Davewe, don't u agree?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Rock wrote:
Seeker wrote:Rock could you post a few examples of ordinary (non-celeb) women you find attractive? I had a look a few you posted in another thread and they did nothing for me at all. I'm curious as to what types you actually like.

In PI, most attractive girls u gonna see r tourist gals in places like Boracay. Beauty and sex appeal is just not the forte of most native Filipinas. Many are nice, humble, and sweet as pie. So if u drink a lot of beer and avoid wearing your glasses or contacts, its all good.

Wanna find Asian girls who look good to sober guys with a bit of taste and decent vision? Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI. Davewe, don't u agree?

Don't pull me into this, Rock, cause you know I don't agree :)

OTOH, I will be going to Boracay in April, so I will report what I see. As to whether I'll be sober, have a bit of taste and decent vision is anyone's guess.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Seeker » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Rock wrote:Wanna find Asian girls who look good to sober guys with a bit of taste and decent vision? Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI. Davewe, don't u agree?

Thailand and Japan, definitely agree, especially Bangkok.
Korea is quite mixed, most of them are not good looking especially without plastic surgery. There are some real beauties though.
China is a bit better than Korea but not on par with Thailand and Japan.
HK is nothing special.
I wouldn't know about those other places.

Anyway my question wasn't about comparing nationalities but more about what types you personally find attractive.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI.

The problem with those countries is that race mixing there is not easy. Many don't like people of other nationalities/races. read: racism! You also need to learn another language and the religious values are very different. In the RP it is much easier and there are fewer racial barriers. Mixed kids also don't experience much racial taunting and ostracism for which the the above-mentioned countries are quite notorious. That is one issue that is not being mentioned. Visas are another problem. In the Philippines, visas are easy and foreigners are not seen as a threat to the culture. Long term visas in other countries are often a pain in the neck.

So what if they are prettier and classier? Will they favor a white/black/other race/nationality guy as husband material or just see him as a toy to play with or a spare tire in case no local guy wants them? I hate a girl not inviting me to her house because she is ashamed of what her neighbors will say. I don't want to have a mixed kid being called all sorts of names and growing up with a complex. These things need to be considered as well.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Look Winston has even convinced a guy on Stickmanbangkok that Angeles City is bad:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7249.htm

Thanks to all who have written recently about Pattaya and Angeles City.

You have convinced me never to go to either place.

Actually, I had already decided not to go, but your submissions put the last nail in the respective coffins.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Billy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

2 Winstons vs RP

Looks like Stickman is confused as there are two different Winstons posting:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7248.htm

Stickman's thoughts:

I have tried to keep an open mind with these submissions about the Philippines, but they have become so extreme that I don't think I will publish any more that are quite so negative.

I can understand that people don't like or even respect a place yet still enjoy living there, but frankly I would rather read a report that dwelled on the positives, or at least had some useful strategies on how to overcome the common difficulties foreigners face.

This, like other recent submissions from the same party, seem nasty, mean-spirited and frankly, full of hate. It's a shame because the author can obviously write, but unless there is a major shift in focus, this is the last one I will publish from this author.

[/code]
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Raja » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 am

ladislav wrote:
Try Thia, Korea, SP, Japan, Korea, China Taiwan, HK, Malaysia, Vietnam, or perhaps even Cambodia or Burma. Forget PI.

The problem with those countries is that race mixing there is not easy. Many don't like people of other nationalities/races. read: racism! You also need to learn another language and the religious values are very different. In the RP it is much easier and there are fewer racial barriers. Mixed kids also don't experience much racial taunting and ostracism for which the the above-mentioned countries are quite notorious. That is one issue that is not being mentioned. Visas are another problem. In the Philippines, visas are easy and foreigners are not seen as a threat to the culture. Long term visas in other countries are often a pain in the neck.

So what if they are prettier and classier? Will they favor a white/black/other race/nationality guy as husband material or just see him as a toy to play with or a spare tire in case no local guy wants them? I hate a girl not inviting me to her house because she is ashamed of what her neighbors will say. I don't want to have a mixed kid being called all sorts of names and growing up with a complex. These things need to be considered as well.

The voice of reason
Raja
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am

ladislav wrote:

What your saying is very true. In addition, the success rate of Anglo/Filipina marriages is much higher than any other country in Asia.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand