Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Billy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

liri, I don´t want to get off topic. Let´s change the thread.

Discuss it here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 7832#67832
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm







Postby liriempiotutti » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm

ph_visitor wrote:
chileanueva wrote:Casanova was a true natural seduction artist. He seduced the most beautiful women of this time who came from noble and royal stock.

He wasn't rich or the best-looking guy, but he had swagger. He had a charismatic personality that charmed the ladies. He was a rockstar of his era.

Mental/emotional toughness + can-do attitude goes a LONG way. Not giving up = a strong will to succeed.

Failure comes from quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics. Insanity is doing the SAME thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Adapt or die lonely, virgin, or extremely angry/bitter unhappy with life. DO YOU WANT THAT? YOU DECIDE.


What utter nonsense.

Firstly, this is classic American attitude. If you are a failure, it's because you did not work hard enough. Utter bullshit.
Secondly, it has the ring of that Manic Success Cult that is the USA. This is just unhealthy.
Thirdly, it ignores ability, talent, genius and gifts.
Fourthly, it assumes causation when he may have had the ability before he 'learned how to do it'

As though everyone can learn anything else anyone can do.

NO THEY CAN'T.

Ability is or isn't.

Some people have a 48" vertical leap and most of us don't.
Some people can sing a high A over C and most of us can't.

Working hard, trying, not quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics - this ignores ABILITY and TALENT.

It's the words of a young healthy man who has not experienced life.
It's the words of a success obsessed young American who thinks he can do anything, and that is pure 100% delusion.

Some guys can do things you cannot, and vice versa and neither of you will ever be able to teach the other.

That's what it means to be 'Talented or Gifted'. You can do things that others cannot.

Trying to be like Casanova is as foolish as trying to be like Kobe Bryant.

Be yourself, not copy what others be, do or have.


with that mindset, i.e. it's all white or black, you'll never get anywhere. American attitude? I am Italian, and Chileanueva, I don't know, but I'd bet he's not American. And even if he were, so what. You and him could be from Mars, makes no difference to me. I don't stereotype people, and I do not generalize in ways like 'America is like this' , 'Russian people are like that'.

Yes, I agree about what everyone thinks about American women, they are different than European etc....for the most part. I can tell you that UK women are, for the most part, just as bad as American. But bitching about that won't get me laid. I just try to focus on women of other nationalities, end of story.

And yes, I too agree with your view about the fact that we are all different and we all have different talents. So? It does not mean you cannot improve anything and that nothing is worth doing. If you want to be a boxer, doesn't mean that just because you aren't built like Mike Tyson, you cannot boxe.

You have very set-in beliefs. Who said that I am trying to be like Casanova? No one. We are simply saying that there's reasons why women are more attracted to a guy than another, and until you understand that, you'll be only hitting a wall.

Your beliefs about being talented or gifted , is too extreme, my friend. I am a musician, I compose music. When I started, my music was total crap. Now it's very, very far from being that. People tell me 'wow, you are so talented, I have no talent for anything. '.

I have read Michael Jackson's autobiography. Most people think 'wow, he's so talented'. Little they know that the guy worked his ass off by the time he was 5.
I mean REALLY worked his ass off, like 10 hours a day. I didn't see many 5 years old doing that. Was it because he was talented? His father forced him. What a talent.

Bruce Lee got his ass kicked when he went to America, because the guys were bigger and stronger than the Chinese. That smashed everything he believed about the effectiveness of his style.
After a reality check, he changed and improved. And to me he's still the best, no one moves like him.

The best PUAs were all frustrated guys, and they always face a LOT of rejection. But they still get laid. Casanova was just a guy who refused to be a loser, who was not ashamed of his sexuality, who didn't give a shit about what other people thought about him , and who knew that if he wanted something, he had to be bold and not be a mouse.
The guy would still 'fall in love' with women and felt very hurt when some of them would not be interested. He was human like the rest of us.

I am not saying I'll be like these guys. I am an adult, I know how hard is life. But I ask myself 'why the hell some guys who are NOT so good looking have 3 girlfriends wrapped around them, and I don't even have a fuckbuddy? '

There MUST be something that they understand, that I do not.

I can understand your bitterness. I don't believe in flying pigs either. In fact, I am FAR more bitter than you are. You'd be surprised. But what should I do? I can only try to do something about it. Bitching about it won't have some p***y knocking at my door.

(BTW, I did not mention Casanova because I am Italian. I don't care about Italian stuff, I have left Italy 20 years ago. For good. It's a nice place to live for a couple of months if you have money, though.)

I agree that all this stuff about women, IS hard. It's very hard (especially down there :lol: ). But......NEVER give up. Like Chileanueva said, if something doesn't work, that means you should do something else. What? Hell knows. But just the fact that means you have to do something DIFFERENT, to me is a big clue.

There's nothing wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with you. I have always done my best. You did too. Had I known better, I would have done better. You would have, too. Speaking for myself, I can only attribute my failure to lack of action and to my own ignorance.
liriempiotutti
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 am

Postby Billy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Ok liri, then I give you my two cents here. You say one can reach special things only when you work your ass off.

No problem with that. But it´s a no brainer. Everybody knows that. But the problem is that working hard brings colleteral damages. You named Bruce Lee and MJ. That is a good example that you can be a failure in spite of hard work.

MJ died when he was 50. He lead a miserable life(more or less). Bruce died before he was 40. Your examples show that hard working people die earlier ;-).

Look, Japan people are hard workers. That is the reason why they are rich. Though many other countries don´t want to be in their place. Because they thought to be freaks. Same with the Germans. To much work can destroy your mood. People are not idiots they know what work can do and what not.

You want to believe what you want to believe. I assume you are younger then us. We already tried every trick, work ing your ass included. We don´t have a solution. Go your way.

I believe in determinism. You have no choice so use it ;-).

And don´t forget the most important thing is maybe your mood.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby chileanueva » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm

ph_visitor wrote:
What utter nonsense.

Firstly, this is classic American attitude. If you are a failure, it's because you did not work hard enough. Utter bullshit.
Secondly, it has the ring of that Manic Success Cult that is the USA. This is just unhealthy.
Thirdly, it ignores ability, talent, genius and gifts.
Fourthly, it assumes causation when he may have had the ability before he 'learned how to do it'

As though everyone can learn anything else anyone can do.

NO THEY CAN'T.

Ability is or isn't.

Some people have a 48" vertical leap and most of us don't.
Some people can sing a high A over C and most of us can't.

Working hard, trying, not quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics - this ignores ABILITY and TALENT.

It's the words of a young healthy man who has not experienced life.
It's the words of a success obsessed young American who thinks he can do anything, and that is pure 100% delusion.

Some guys can do things you cannot, and vice versa and neither of you will ever be able to teach the other.

That's what it means to be 'Talented or Gifted'. You can do things that others cannot.

Trying to be like Casanova is as foolish as trying to be like Kobe Bryant.

Be yourself, not copy what others be, do or have.


You are who you are. I never said anything about being someone else. You can be inspired and learn from others. But you can't change the fabric of your being.

Working hard + not giving up are universally admired and respected qualities anywhere in the world. It's not just uniquely American. It is about individual effort and self-determination. I hate fat people who give the excuse they can never lose weight and they will remain fat ass forever. I don't believe that because I lost 50+ pounds through hard work and effort. It wasn't easy, but I did it. And I don't regret making a conscious choice to be healthy.

I play and been trained in classical piano for 10 years. I had a very skilled and wise teacher. I had to practice the correct way to improve my technique. You can do something over and over, but if you're doing it WRONG, then it's meaningless. You'll never improve. You'll be stuck and bitter.

There are EXCUSES and then there is ACTION. The recognition that you're unhappy and unfulfilled in your life will spur you into a Plan of Action to dramatically improve your life circumstances.

I admire the Russian will because it is strong. They were invaded countless times by the Mongol hordes and the brutal war with Nazi Germany that claimed 10-15 million Russian lives. When the Nazis surrounded Stalingrad and hoped to bombard the Russians into submission. The Russians never gave up and boiled and ate tire rubber to stay alive and keep fighting. Their vicious defense of the city stalled the Nazi advance and gave precious time for the Soviets to launch a counterattack.

Don't underestimate the strength of willpower. It can be the matter of life and death.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby Billy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:36 pm

I am with Ph_visitor on this one. Young guys claiming to know it all. We older guys have seen it and done it all. Nothing new under the sun.

As I said I believe in determination so I don´t blame odbo for who he is.

chile, maybe the Soviets(not russians) schould have surrendered. That´s what the french did and it worked.

Working hard ist not natural. Humans are not on the world for working. Even monkeys have it better then.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby ph_visitor » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:12 am

liriempiotutti wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
chileanueva wrote:Casanova was a true natural seduction artist. He seduced the most beautiful women of this time who came from noble and royal stock.

He wasn't rich or the best-looking guy, but he had swagger. He had a charismatic personality that charmed the ladies. He was a rockstar of his era.

Mental/emotional toughness + can-do attitude goes a LONG way. Not giving up = a strong will to succeed.

Failure comes from quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics. Insanity is doing the SAME thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Adapt or die lonely, virgin, or extremely angry/bitter unhappy with life. DO YOU WANT THAT? YOU DECIDE.


What utter nonsense.

Firstly, this is classic American attitude. If you are a failure, it's because you did not work hard enough. Utter bullshit.
Secondly, it has the ring of that Manic Success Cult that is the USA. This is just unhealthy.
Thirdly, it ignores ability, talent, genius and gifts.
Fourthly, it assumes causation when he may have had the ability before he 'learned how to do it'

As though everyone can learn anything else anyone can do.

NO THEY CAN'T.

Ability is or isn't.

Some people have a 48" vertical leap and most of us don't.
Some people can sing a high A over C and most of us can't.

Working hard, trying, not quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics - this ignores ABILITY and TALENT.

It's the words of a young healthy man who has not experienced life.
It's the words of a success obsessed young American who thinks he can do anything, and that is pure 100% delusion.

Some guys can do things you cannot, and vice versa and neither of you will ever be able to teach the other.

That's what it means to be 'Talented or Gifted'. You can do things that others cannot.

Trying to be like Casanova is as foolish as trying to be like Kobe Bryant.

Be yourself, not copy what others be, do or have.


with that mindset, i.e. it's all white or black, you'll never get anywhere. American attitude?

There's nothing wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with you. I have always done my best. You did too. Had I known better, I would have done better. You would have, too. Speaking for myself, I can only attribute my failure to lack of action and to my own ignorance.


This American Attitude knows no borders. The Success Cult is just an illness. You failed because you lacked talent. Nothing you can learn, no action you can take, will give you talent that you do not have.

You cannot learn how to do everything, you cannot learn how to do what others do because chances are that you lack the talent that they have.

Had I known better, I would have done better.


You continue to ignore the fact that ability is not knowledge.

No, you could NOT have done better. Neither could I.

I was in sales for 4 years and I was horrific at it and I read everything and applied it all.

The simple fact is selling is a gift. You either can do it or you cannot. All the materials are only going to amplify any talent that is already there. It won't create the ability and I did not have it. Attempting to do better was simply a waste of my time.

There are things that you cannot learn how to do and accepting this is an important aspect of life.

I know guys who can close any sale at huge markups and profit margins. Worth 12 million dollars. He is absolutely and completely clueless about women and I have done 30X times as many as he.

Women are the same way. You look at guys like Roosh and assume that if you do what he does you will succeed.

This is a fallacy. Roosh had the ability but it was untapped. Almost all other guys do NOT have this kernel of ability within them and doing what others do will simply waste your time.

"with that mindset, i.e. it's all white or black, you'll never get anywhere."

Nonsense. I have gotten there and discovered one of two things:

1) I can't do it
2) I can do it, but I hate it so I stopped

This can-do. success cult is sick and it is pointless to attempt to do something that you have no talent for.

Sadly, almost all guys who read Roosh, PUA etc cannot and will not ever be good with the ladies.

They simply lack the talent and talent cannot be learned it either is there or it isn't. They will just waste time, money and effort trying to do something that they cannot.

This means stop trying to be rich like those who have a natural talent for making money, and stop trying to be a player like those who have a natural talent for pulling babes.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby chileanueva » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 am

ph_visitor, stop crying about how much of a failure you are.

Don't be jealous of other peoples' success. Learn from them. Instead you make excuses. That is why you're pathetic, bitter, and stuck in the same shithole.

A real man like me is wealthy, living like a baller, and has many beautiful girlfriends.

You wish you were ME.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby Billy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 am

ph_vistior, I like your input here. Can do it all mentality makes people ill.


chile, gangster for life bro ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby ph_visitor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:27 pm

chileanueva wrote:ph_visitor, stop crying about how much of a failure you are.

Don't be jealous of other peoples' success. Learn from them. Instead you make excuses. That is why you're pathetic, bitter, and stuck in the same shithole.

A real man like me is wealthy, living like a baller, and has many beautiful girlfriends.

You wish you were ME.


Classic 'f**k You, I got mine, you get yours' success cult mentality.

I reject your values, I don't envy you or am jealous of you. I simply think that you are a fool chasing the socially proscribed dream. Have fun working yourself to death pursuing stupidity.

I am not a failure. I was f***ing 5 girls a weekend before you could walk, earning 6-figures before you left high school, and meeting people you can only dream about.

I am not jealous. That's your projection to protect you against contemplating that your values will leave you empty later in life.

Materialism, monetary wealth, being a baller, many beautiful girlfriends - it's all pointless.

I learn from mistakes. Such as, don't listen to assholes like you, don't do things I am not good at, don't give a shit what assholes like you say, don't live by others peoples values like {a real man like me and is wealthy, living like a baller, and has many beautiful girlfriends} stick with what my strengths are, and don't try to do things others do just because common values (everyone wants to be a real man like me and is wealthy, living like a baller, and has many beautiful girlfriends.) say that I 'should do this that and the other thing'.

Your definition of success is my definition of hell.
Your definition of a successful man is my definition of a loser.

Stop working, sell it all, take 12 months off and sit on a mountain doing nothing. It will do you some good.

Your projection and your sad, juvenile statement online that 'You wish you were ME' is just a defence mechanism to keep you from contemplating your life, values and 'accomplishments'.

I wouldn't want to be you if you paid me 100 billion dollars and I lived to be 150.

I have been that guy and I hated every aspect of it with every fiber of my being. NO amount of money can get me to pursue your version of 'success'. Some people are not for sale no matter what the price.

You cannot contemplate that there are people who dislike your values and are not losers, but that's your mental block and none of my concern.

I, most certainly, never want be like you ever again. I can think of no worse fate than to be you.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby ph_visitor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:50 pm

chileanueva wrote:I play and been trained in classical piano for 10 years. I had a very skilled and wise teacher. I had to practice the correct way to improve my technique. You can do something over and over, but if you're doing it WRONG, then it's meaningless. You'll never improve. You'll be stuck and bitter.

There are EXCUSES and then there is ACTION. The recognition that you're unhappy and unfulfilled in your life will spur you into a Plan of Action to dramatically improve your life circumstances.


You really don't get it.

People who do not have the talent you have never learn because they CAN'T. Everyone CANNOT learn to do what you or I do.

They do the same thing you do, but don't improve. It doesn't matter that you get a good teacher - everyone cannot learn to do everything.

You see, as you learned to do XX by tactic YY, you assume that everyone else can do it the same way you did.

This is a fallacy. They cannot.

You have an innate ability that others lack. Training just brought out what was already there, as a sculptor releases the excess stone to create a masterpiece.

There are things I can do that border on 'magical' to most other people. It's just pure talent, amplified by work once I found out what I could do (DJ, read people, anticipate fights 90 seconds before they start, leg press 1080 pounds, teach, etc.) those are my narrow talents and trying to teach you how to do it is pointless as the abilty resides deep within me on an instinctual level.

Just as it would be pointless to teach me how to sell, make millions, run a business, etc. I would be profoundly, deeply unhappy and I was when I did so.

Training and practice only bring this out, they do not create it.

I am a gifted teacher. Any training, education and professional development will only help to manage and bring out that gift; but the kernel was there within me and no amount of training would have created it within me. It was either there, or it wasn't.

It was simply there, and by blind luck and good fortune I was able to stumble upon it at the right place and time to be able to do it for 'work'.

The recognition that you're unhappy and unfulfilled in your life will spur you into a Plan of Action to dramatically improve your life circumstances.


I suppose this is an allusion to myself, but man you could NOT be more incorrect if it is...

I wake up so bliss-ed out as I plan my day, it's like being drunk. I was standing in class today, grinning ear to ear, and thinking 'I cannot believe they pay me so well to do this. I am ridiculously happy. I feel so lucky.'

I have far, far different values than you do.

I have already dramatically improved my life circumstances, according to my values, ethics, wishes, goals dreams and desires.

They are all incompatible with your version of 'success'.

You and I have very different versions of success.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby chileanueva » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

ph_visitor wrote:There are things I can do that border on 'magical' to most other people. It's just pure talent, amplified by work once I found out what I could do (DJ, read people, anticipate fights 90 seconds before they start, leg press 1080 pounds, teach, etc.) those are my narrow talents and trying to teach you how to do it is pointless as the abilty resides deep within me on an instinctual level.


@ph_visitor, you're full of shit. I am not a quitter or an excuse-maker like you are. I can learn from others' successes and failures. You just give up and say it doesn't matter because we're fated to be whatever. I reject that concept. Some people need to be given a chance or opportunity to prove themselves. Your notion is to never try because it doesn't matter anyway. You're a loser and that's the essence of your message.

I work hard and bust my ass to get the results I want. It's not easy. There are no short cuts. The magical thinking that things will fall for the sky for you is a fallacy in itself. Success is never giving up and fighting to the death for what you believe in. If we have no principles, then what do we have? Your determinist bullshit is a laughable excuse to give up and fail. America is a nation of winners that's why we're kicking foreign ass from Iraq to Iran. If you don't like living where you at, then get the f**k out. If you hate being fat, get on the f***ing treadmill. You're sad and lonely so you jack off to a ton of porn while you cry like a lil bitch, blah blah blah cry me a river. These expats are old white men who chase after pig-nosed dark filipinas who are ugly as shit to me.

Lazy people fail. Miserable people fail. Excuse-making faggots like you will never succeed because you don't have what it takes.

I f***ing hate fat people. If I ever encounter any fat motherfuckers, I will beat them to f***ing death.

Peace + Love bro.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby Billy » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm

ph, chile both good posts +1

but chile I don´t think that ph is a determinst. Otherwise he would not be mad about you. I am the lmildy proud but lonely determinist here.

Keep it real bro, gangster for life ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby ph_visitor » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 am

chileanueva wrote:Lazy people fail. Miserable people fail. Excuse-making faggots like you will never succeed because you don't have what it takes.

Peace + Love bro.


Such Irony. Peace and Love, but you beat the fat to death.

I don't make excuses, that's your internal dialogue projecting on to me.

I did what you do, and I hated it. Man, did I hate it. Pure stone-cold misery and a fat paycheck. Just not worth it. It's not a belief system. I do something, and if I don't like it, I stop doing it.

Thus my values are different than yours.

This extends from eating foods I don't like, and learning 'to be like you'.

Pure misery, I become unhappy, so I stopped.

You continue to think that I want to be like you, 'If only I could'.

The answer is NO, I don't. I would be profoundly unhappy and I know that this makes no sense to you, so you lash out thusly:

Excuse-making faggots like you


Nosce te ipsum. I would be miserable to the point of ill health and death if I lived like you, I don't want to be like you and I don't want what you have. If your value set is based upon having what others don't, then insulting them in a bi-polar fashion. "faggots vs. Peace and Love", and claiming that everyone around you wants what you have to give it meaning to yourself, then I suppose someone such as myself who has different values would threaten you and cause you to lash out, project and insult.

That's what age and experience does.

I have realised that the goals and values that I had, that you currently have, are pointless and meaningless. I then began to value new goals and values.

In many ways you are a huge failure, but you are far too young and unaware to be even minutely aware of this.

Perhaps when you are older, you will realise this.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby chileanueva » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:31 am

ph_visitor wrote:
In many ways you are a huge failure, but you are far too young and unaware to be even minutely aware of this.

Perhaps when you are older, you will realise this.


Bravo, I feel the love and warmth in your statement.

Age ain't nothing but a number. Old people can keep repeating the same mistakes. They never learn from their errors.

My mentality is superior. I never give up. I always want to win. And I always get what I want. No retreat. No surrender.

You whine like a bitch about getting a "fat paycheck", then why are you complaining? Some people in this world have nothing. So shut the f**k up.

Money and wealth are power and glory. Happiness is made easier by lots of money. Nobody can deny that.

You cannot defeat me intellectually because I already raped all your arguments with high-level logic.

I am a passionately emotional gangster motherf***er who destroys haters and elevates himself to greatness. Don't hate the player, HATE DA GAME.

Keep being miserable with your fatness and bitchin' and whinin'. f**k Ya life! BE MAD.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby ph_visitor » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:07 pm

chileanueva,

You have made a very large error by sending this PM to me:

chileanueva wrote:Your views are too narrow.

I know you're a fat ass. Anyone making a "fat paycheck" wouldn't be complaining like a bitch. You ugly too.

The only p***y you get is buying dark ugly filipina hookers. Get a life sucker.


I got tired of the rat race and left it and the money behind.

"you know i'm right"
You are not right, you are young, arrogant and lacking in any spiritual basis for your life.

I would guess that you are between the ages of 26 and 36, likely closer to 33 judging by your post content and attitude. This means you don't know shit, but you think that you do. If you have money and any professional success, that makes your stupidity 100X worse as you think that 'money===you are right'. It is impossible to talk with you because your monetary success will have you treat everyone who disagrees with you as you have me in this thread and PM.

To use your sig line:
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

Well, did. I live in China and I just spent a month of holiday in many places you haven't heard about.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests