Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Keyser » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:42 am

FreeYourMind wrote:ph visitor is the grumpiest, most negative person alive. It's comical reading his posts.

And btw there are a lot of filipina beauties, inside and out.


It is quite obvious after 13 pages of this crap that ph_visitor is nothing but a troll...

Don't feed the trolls as all they desire is attention...
Keyser
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 am







Postby ph_visitor » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:43 am

I don't care if you read this or not and I don't want your attention.

Stop PMing me as I am deleting them without reading them and chileanueva has now crossed the line into harassment and stalking with his repeated, harassing and unwanted PM's.

Winston, the mission statement and almost all of you claim you seek 'The Truth', - well it had DAMN well better be what you guys agree on as 'The Truth'. If someone disagrees, well you are not interested. In chileanueva's case he behaves in a manner consistent with a high school aged steroid abuser.
Last edited by ph_visitor on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby chileanueva » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:40 am

ph_visitor has made violent threats towards my family. I fear for the safety of my family. The children are our future.

Anyone who makes threatening remarks against my family shows the true vile and despicable character of ph_visitor. He should be ashamed of himself.

I have exposed ph_visitor's true nature and I laugh at him like a greedy Jew all the way to the bank. Odbo would be so proud. He is busy writing conspiracy theories about me right now. I feel so cherished.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby ph_visitor » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:59 am

chileanueva wrote:ph_visitor has made violent threats towards my family...


Prove this.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby OutWest » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 am

ph_visitor wrote:
chileanueva wrote:ph_visitor has made violent threats towards my family...


Prove this.
I think you will be waiting a long time....in many states such threats would be a crime...but of course they would have to be factual as supported by evidence in a police report. Somehow I think no police report is forthcoming...LOL. Some decent moderation would take care of that kind of thing...

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2058
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Truthville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:23 am

Have to agree with ph-vistor on his last posts.........

Success/Happiness is an INDIVIDUAL thing, only consumer-driven zombies, "drink the Kool-Aid" America distills and allows OTHERS to define their own happiness.

Hey, if getting LAID by super models, driving a Bentley, living in McMansions, and drinking "Chrissy" makes you happy, I'm happy for you.

IF working in a inner-city school and teaching makes you happy, I'm happy for you.

Just DON'T think that YOU or ANYONE else can EVER tell me what defines MY happiness!

I also CAN NOT BE BOUGHT! Not by Sex, not by money, not by success, not by "peer pressure" and not by trying to brainwashed me into striving and desiring things that I FEEL are meaningless and trite.

BTW ph-visitor and chileanueva/Philisophical Filipino?

That fact that you find Filipinas "pig-nosed" and "ugly" is really just YOUR opinion, isn't it?

You want to DEFINE what you find attractive in a woman, feel free, insulting woman you DON'T find attractive with such slurs and insults shows a lack of class, a lack of manners and, honestly, a juvenile mentality that could be a clue to BOTH of yours obvious lack of meaningful female attention.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Billy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:14 am

Truthville as always +1 ;-)

Chile, bro. Do you need helf I can send to you my bodyguards "lol" Btw RIP Whitney
Ph_visitor. Calm down chief. Your the boss ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby chileanueva » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Truthville wrote:
That fact that you find Filipinas "pig-nosed" and "ugly" is really just YOUR opinion, isn't it?

You want to DEFINE what you find attractive in a woman, feel free, insulting woman you DON'T find attractive with such slurs and insults shows a lack of class, a lack of manners and, honestly, a juvenile mentality that could be a clue to BOTH of yours obvious lack of meaningful female attention.


Truthville, don't be a naive lil baby. Assholes and jerks pull the hottest chicks and you're sitting at home crying like a bloody wanker. The truth is that life is unfair and it's brutal as hell. Nature doesn't care if your feelings are hurt. It's war out there and if you want to survive and prosper, you will listen to greatness - which is me.

I am not the only one who thinks filipinas are "pig-noised" and "ugly." There are many guys that would agree with me. There are hotter and better chicks out there. Why just stick with your own race? Be open-minded, as Hitler would say while baking some Jews in the oven.

My gangster mentality keeps it classy as f**k. A gangster doesn't mean these coon niggers screaming nigga and wearing gold chains. A gangster just means being ballsy and pimp slapping your mother after she serves me breakfast in bed. True boss shit. I don't need to respect you or give a f**k about you. I live for myself and I'll do what I please. You mean nothing to me. So go cry me a river because I don't care.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby ManInSiam » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 pm

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on Thu May 10, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

Postby Billy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Code: Select all
Be open-minded, as Hitler would say while baking some Jews in the oven.
[quote]

WTF. William two Feather should heal your bro, chile. Your are a real gangster. Toughest nigger I have ever seen. Yeah shure life is hard otherwise it would be too boring. Right ;-).

WTF Hitler baking Jews in the oven. DAMN men!!


[/quote]
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Postby Capster78 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:24 am

ph_visitor wrote:
OutWest wrote:As far as women go, it is my observation that Luzon has the least attractive women on average and looks improve as you go south.

The expats are generally ugly wherever you go.


The expats are OBVIOUSLY pathetic loser mongers. You can spot them at the airport in Hong Kong.

Really, if that's what they look like and they are our cohort, what does that say about us, about you, and about me?

Leering, disheveled, unshaven old men with no grooming or dress sense, lurking about the Robinson Mall, staring at each girl that walks by. The ones here in Sabang running shops or bars or in the bars look just as bad or worse.

Really, I want NOTHING to do with this scene. I don't want to be around people like this. Period.

The bars suck, the girls are ugly, and prices are absurd.

This week has been a huge, HUGE letdown.

I cannot believe that what I read and researched was so out of kilter with the reality when boots are on the ground in the RP.


Wow! Definatly sounds like someone with a chip on their shoulder, or that has nothing better to do than poke a stick at those who enjoy living in the PI.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am
Location: USA

Re: Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Postby ph_visitor » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 am

Capster78 wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
OutWest wrote:As far as women go, it is my observation that Luzon has the least attractive women on average and looks improve as you go south.

The expats are generally ugly wherever you go.


The expats are OBVIOUSLY pathetic loser mongers. You can spot them at the airport in Hong Kong.

Really, if that's what they look like and they are our cohort, what does that say about us, about you, and about me?

Leering, disheveled, unshaven old men with no grooming or dress sense, lurking about the Robinson Mall, staring at each girl that walks by. The ones here in Sabang running shops or bars or in the bars look just as bad or worse.


Wow! Definitely sounds like someone with a chip on their shoulder, or that has nothing better to do than poke a stick at those who enjoy living in the PI.


If you cannot instantly spot the mongers at the HKG terminal on flights from Hong Kong to The Philippines (or hanging about the mall in AC or Manila), then you must be blind.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby Hapenstance » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 am

I had to register and join this forum because I found this thread interesting.

I have been going to the Philippines for the past 10yrs. Almost twice a year, due to business reasons. I have traveled extensively to Manila, Davao and Cebu.

Here's my take...

Everything PH_Vistor is saying is true. Everyone needs to calm down and lay off him. The only reason why he's attacking some of you members is because you guys started getting rude at him because he's apparently 'stupid' for not doing his "research", and because he's suggesting that most Filipinas he saw on the streets are ugly.

The point is, one shouldn't have to do that much research on any given country in order NOT to get ripped off.

To suggest that he ride jeepneys and motorcycle cabs is ridiculous. One shouldn't have to do that in order to have a good time on a budget in a 3rd world country.

In Thailand, you don't have to do any research in order to get affordable hotels, food, girls, etc.... You go anywhere and the food is great, the hotels are mostly good and pretty much everything is above board, for the most part. Very little research required. You can ride their taxis, skytrains etc.. w/o having to figure out the "secret" passageways or places to eat. Eat anywhere, the food is cheap and good.

This is true for most of the world, including Thailand, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, etc... You name it.

To suggest that he's stupid because he didn't research the Philippines from A-Z, and that's why he's getting ripped off is extremely unfair. Who'd want to do that anyways? One shouldn't have to.

When I first went to the Philippines 10yrs ago, I had the same feeling. Where are the pretty girls? How come the filipinas back home were cute and sexy, but the girls here in Manila were mostly (90%++) UNATTRACTIVE. Why did the food suck so much? Isn't SE asian food supposed to be delicious? Why are the people so odd here? How come everything is so expensive, and you get so little? Guys, I had these exact feelings about Manila. It's still true today!

The girls and the food are a little better in Cebu and Davao. Manila must have the ugliest girls in any major Asian metropolitan city. Bar none! Im not talking about bar girls.. im talking about regular girls you see at the mall, or on the street. So Im not surprised at all w/ PH_Vistor's shock.

There may be a larger number of pretty ladies in Angeles City (Red Light District).. I dont know.. never been there. But in Manila.. forget it. For the most part, the girls are ugly, the food sucks, and most locals are trying to rip you off.

The fact that some of you have found nice Filipinas to marry and are happy in Phil.. good for you.

But uderstand where Ph_visitor is coming from. He's just pissed that he went to a country expecting X and instead got Y. I can completely relate to him.
Hapenstance
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 am

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:34 am

Repatriate wrote:
davewe wrote:Beside, what's wrong with hillbilly looking farm girls?

Nothing at all. Like I said beauty varies for everyone. Some guys want a warm hole to stick it in. Some enjoy fat chicks. Some enjoy chicks with short hair and tats. Whatever floats your boat. However, when people talk it up like they are humping supermodels over the balconies of5 star hotels for $50 U.S. you know it's expat bullshit that needs confirmation.


+1

MF's talk up certain countries and its funny. Old guys (over 55) going to P.I, yes its mostly about warm holes and most of them are not attractive either, overweight, balding, stuck in the 70's or 80's with pop culture. But they are STILL happy to bang not so attractive women half their age and that's the draw, frankly.

Even seen dudes hooking up with funky looking Thai girls.

Beauty is subjectivity but only to a point. I think there several women who are famous we can all agree on are attractive. We all might find something about those women appeal different from each other but overall we all believe she's attractive.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 am

ph_visitor wrote:
Winston wrote:ph visitor,
How can you say no Filipinas are hot? This one definitely is. Owww! So exotic. My chocolate/caramel fantasy... Oooh! And she's not looking for money either! Look!


Yet another Butter Face in a nation full of them.

You clearly have a fetish for Island Girls, but her face kills it for me.

[Exotic, your chocoloate/caramel fantasy? I rest my case. Fetish.]

You guys have fun with your ugly island chicks, living out some South Sea Island fantasy.

I am elsewhere.


She's not that bad, what do you consider HAWT if she's Butta?

We're men visual aids are needed.

Some Chinese women look fantastic but I don't have Yellow Fever, so....

If I can't have breasts and ass, I rather go model-like (tall) so I stick with Slavic Women. If I want breasts and ass I know where to go and it ain't SEA or Asia at all, its Latin America...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest