Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are most Filipinas gold diggers / scammers?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are most Filipinas gold diggers / scammers?

Postby Jester » May 2nd, 2016, 11:31 am

The_Adventurer wrote:Poor girls run out of load all the time. They'll have 5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend. That's just the way it is. Would it kill you to pass a dollar load (forty something peso) to her?

+1
A lot of jobs overseas pay peanuts
Yet a lot of stuff costs the same as in the US
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby mentor » May 2nd, 2016, 7:21 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:Poor girls run out of load all the time. They'll have 5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend. That's just the way it is. Would it kill you to pass a dollar load (forty something peso) to her?

What is '5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend'?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » May 2nd, 2016, 8:40 pm

mentor wrote:

What is '5 peso load and pass 2 to their friend'?

Many people in the Philippines buy pre-paid load. You are also allowed to give or send load to someone else. So it is not unusual for someone to give a few pesos worth of load to a friend or relative.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby mentor » May 30th, 2016, 12:29 pm

What makes me angry, it is that most filipina girls nowadays, do not directly ask for money.
They hint for money.
Usually they start the drama, some time after the initial online meeting.
Though I write to my profile that I am not going to give any money, they still approach me girls with this thing in mind. No escape.
:(
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » May 30th, 2016, 9:45 pm

mentor wrote:What makes me angry, it is that most filipina girls nowadays, do not directly ask for money.
They hint for money.
Though I write to my profile that I am not going to give any money, they still approach me girls with this thing in mind. No escape.

I've noticed a lot more sneakiness with that too. They know that if they ask directly in a message that the site will likely catch it (or it would open them up to being reported) so they hint instead of being direct.

DateInAsia is a real cesspool these days.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » May 31st, 2016, 8:44 pm

Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

部分菲律宾的女人是懒惰和没脑的猪一样,没有思维没有生存能力。一味忠心的狗追随着主人给它食物。只是长着女人身体的动物,你是否给她食物到死亡那天?

Computer translation:

Part of the Philippines woman is lazy and didnt like a pig brain, no thinking no survival ability. Blindly loyal dog followed the host give it food. Just with women of animal body, if you give her food to death that day?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby davewe » May 31st, 2016, 10:55 pm

Ghost wrote:
mentor wrote:What makes me angry, it is that most filipina girls nowadays, do not directly ask for money.
They hint for money.

I've noticed a lot more sneakiness with that too. They know that if they ask directly in a message that the site will likely catch it (or it would open them up to being reported) so they hint instead of being direct.

When I did online dating I viewed all this as a positive. By that I mean that the sooner I could get a girl to ask for money or hint that she had a need that I could fill, the sooner I could eliminate her off of my list and stick to the good girls.

So I would ask a girl what was wrong if she hinted, ask her how much it might cost to pay for lolo's medical bills or her educational bills, etc. If the girl relaxed and told me what she needed (and could I help) I knew I was done with her. If she told me that she could handle her own problems and they were not my responsibility, I kept chatting with her.

For example, I was certainly well aware that my wife was a student who worked like a dog and had no money. But she would have never told me what her actual situation was and that she needed something.

Most Filipinas are very prideful (sometimes too much) and would never admit how hard their life is and what their needs are. So if you are chatting with someone who crosses that line and tells you what she needs - that's one to drop immediately.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » June 1st, 2016, 6:57 am

Winston wrote:Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

Computer translation:

Part of the Philippines woman is lazy and didnt like a pig brain, no thinking no survival ability. Blindly loyal dog followed the host give it food. Just with women of animal body, if you give her food to death that day?

Blunt nowadays is often used as a euphemism for evil.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » June 1st, 2016, 11:18 am

Winston wrote:Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

Computer translation:

People really do not know what they want....Chinese women are same as any other women....saying things as they are :lol: :lol: ....It does not need a super genius to figure out the qualities of Filipinas but once you go deeper, these same women vanish out of your life....

For me...Whenever it mattered the most....Only Filipina women was around....There is lot lot deeper to Filipinas than sadly many humans can ever see.

To those who are coming to Philippines....Well, you have no choice as well, eventually you have to come here :) ...It is not 1:1 equation here....Just because filipinas have less brain power, never take you out for dinners, ask for money would NEVER EVER EQUATE TO WHAT THEY CAN GIVE. PERIOD.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re:

Postby Zambales » October 1st, 2016, 12:01 pm

Array9 wrote:A good Filipina would never place pictures of herself in a two piece bathing suit or panties on a dating site. This should set off red flags for any marriage minded guy.

Good advice!
Zambales
Junior Poster

Re:

Postby Zambales » October 1st, 2016, 12:03 pm

Winston wrote:They are not cunning. They don't have the IQ to be cunning.

Hmmm....I'm saying nothing!
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Zambales » October 1st, 2016, 12:05 pm

Ghost wrote:
They hint for money.

They all are. There's enough trash on Filipina dating sites to start a recycling business. :(
Zambales
Junior Poster

Re: Re:

Postby davewe » October 1st, 2016, 8:10 pm

Array9 wrote:A good Filipina would never place pictures of herself in a two piece bathing suit or panties on a dating site. This should set off red flags for any marriage minded guy.

This was certainly true 5 or 10 years ago but no longer. 5-10 years ago there was no social media in the Philippines, so the only place you would be seeing a girl's pics was on her dating profile and I agree that seeing bikini pics there would be a red flag. But today the girl sends you to her FB page and you might certainly see pics of her in a 2 piece there. While it is still true that girls who even own a bikini are in the minority, that minority is growing.

All this said, anyone with some common sense can discern the difference between a cute girl playing with her friends in the ocean and wearing a 2 piece, and a red flag girl posting dozens of hot pics of herself in a bikini. It's a fine line for sure.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby J_master » October 21st, 2016, 3:36 pm

Just learn how to detect the bad ones, and Ignore or block them quickly.

Better to learn by doing and pave your own way. Ignore a lot of complaining and crap on here too.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand