Moving to Hong Kong

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Moving to Hong Kong

Post by chileanueva »

America is dying socially and economically.

If you want to get rich quick, move to Hong Kong:

http://www.businessinsider.com/you-didn ... ill-2012-2
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great article! Yes, in many Asian countries, taxes are very low and the cost of living is very affordable. It's very easy to start a business in Hong Kong. I always see John Stossel on Fox Business telling people how easy it was for him to do so: he only had to fill out one piece of form and was able to start his own business there the next day! Try doing that in some American city like NYC or LA or some other liberal, bureaucracy infested city!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If my business increased its turnover a bit more than it would save me a bundle of cash moving it to HK.

I don't think I'd like to live there though. If you earn $1000 - $2000 a month then you could easily afford to live over the border in China. Foshan and Zhuhai are two pretty decent places to live, and there are countless others.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Keyser
Freshman Poster

Post by Keyser »

Unless of course you are a citizen of the evil empire, the USA... Then there is no escaping the tax man... At best, you are exempt from paying federal income tax on the first $92,500 you earn offshore... Over that amount of income, you are still liable to pay taxes to uncle sam...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can anyone move to Hong Kong without a visa? What about travel?

Dianne told me that her mom just visited Hong Kong without a visa and that Filipinos don't even need a visa to go there. Does that mean anyone can get in there without a visa? If so, can I bring Dianne there too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

1. Google HK VISA/entry requirements.

2. Call your local travel agency and ask them. Official VISA requirement policies, such as what you might find on Wiki, does not cover the caveats and fine-prints. Since we are not in the business, you should consult with those who deal with this stuff on daily basis.