Finding Japanese ladies here in Manila

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
samo66
Freshman Poster

Finding Japanese ladies here in Manila

Post by samo66 »

I have been here in Manila for almost 2 yrs now and have never seen a post regarding where Japanese ladies hang out when they come here for vacation. I have been with various ladies from all over the globe but have yet to be with a lovely woman from Japan. Have been wondering what its like.

Whats the best way to approach them? Any tips and helpful insights would be gratefully accepted.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Many Japanese women hangout in Manila in order to learn English cheaply. Koreans also.

Japanese are group orientated, so if you want to get into their knickers, it's a good idea to join a group. Try and find an English study group, or bible study group or something.

I don't know what you see in Japanese women though, Chinese women are miles better (I've dated both).

Anyway, a big woo yay for Japanese christians...

samo66
Freshman Poster

Post by samo66 »

Well I have been with Chinese ladies before and yes they are a lot of fun. But as of yet I have not had the chance to pick up a Japanese lady. Im not sure if I want to have much to do with religious ladies, seems like a lot of work just to get into there panties. Any ideal where they like to hang out? Like in clubs or bars while there here on vacation? I have heard they are here but not much has been posted about this.
Thai- check
Northern Chinese-check
Hong Cong Chinese-Check
Filippina-check
Ethiopian-check
Russian-check
Kenyan-check
Somalian-check
Kazakhstan-check
Japanese- Next