Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Possible deportation back to the Phillipines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Just thought about something...

Postby Raja » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:20 pm

MzNayniki wrote:I was reading some of the other posts here in this forum. I noticed where it says Fillipine women marry out of their country. Because I'm so Americanized, yet with a Filipine mother, I am for and against this. Lol, I know, hard to explain. So let me say it like this, if I were to meet a man from another country, aside from the US, and I married him, I would be able to get out of the Phillipines into his country???

Yup, I guess you might be noticing now. I don't know shit when it comes to anything outside what I've been "trained" here in the US. I was also reading that Filipino women age fast....I just have to disagree with that. My mother is 45, I am 26. When we go out, we are always compared to sisters. Matter of fact, if I can figure it out, I will post a picture of me up. You will see exactly where I said, I look 18.

Sorry, just had to mention some of the things I've been seeing. Oh, one last question, what exactly does having a sugar daddy entail? And to the one poster, uh, hell yes I'm cute!

LOL,
Diana

They are being compared to East Asians who have less direct exposure to sunlight and on average have fewer children then Filipinas. When they start comparing to American/European women all of the sudden it is the American who is fat.....

As far as I can tell that young look preference is the domain of the foreigner who goes to the Philippines not the Pinoys.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm







Re: Thanks

Postby PaulB » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:08 am

MzNayniki wrote:Thank you to everyone that responded, I deeply appreciate it. I received a call from my lawyer stating that the percentage has dropped for the probability of me being able to stay here. So yes, I am screwed.

I may leave my girls here for a little until I am, if I am able to find a suitable home base for us there. I AM married to a US Citizen, but we he has just filed for divorce. So again, I'm screwed.

I really may look into teaching English, as the last poster replied. I do not have a college degree, but did graduate HS at 16 with honors. I just started having kids and when it didn't work out with their father, I was left as a single mother.

This is probably the most overwhelming situation a person can be placed in. I do have a question for all of you that live there, my mother does NOT have an extended family. She actually has NO family there. She does have a sister, whom she can not find. It is heartbreaking. When my mother was young, she told me she walked outside one day in the Phill and both of her parent's heads were hanging from a nearby tree. She of course is terrified of what may happen when I go back, she would probably go for a visit with me, it's just her life is here. I am reaching out to a few of her Filipina friends that are here and mayble hoping that they have family back home that would be willing to assist me get on my feet. Anyway my question for you, for those who are living there, would those mind when I ended up getting there, helping me around? Showing me things? This will be my first time in the Phill since I was 2.

Oh one thing, how is 26...almost 27 considered old? I stilll look like I'm 18!!! Literally...

Businesses here think younger=better, and the large work force and lack of discrimation laws allows businesses to pick and choose who they hire. They can discriminate based on age, sex, height, marital status and even skin color. If you look through the classifieds, you'll see that many jobs require the applicant to be 18-24 years old, minimum 5'2" in height, single, light-skinned, etc. Photo is required with resume. It's really unfortunate, but that's just how it is here.

If you're coming to Manila, I'd be happy to show you around. Just send me a PM a couple of weeks in advance.
PaulB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: Just thought about something...

Postby Raja » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:03 am

MzNayniki wrote:
Sorry, just had to mention some of the things I've been seeing. Oh, one last question, what exactly does having a sugar daddy entail? And to the one poster, uh, hell yes I'm cute!

LOL,
Diana

Being the mistress of a legally married man and stepping aside so not to embarrass him, the legal wife or the legitimate children. In some cases the wife knows and will share him, he would stay with you some days a week, sort of like joint custody of kids. In other cases it is the secret relationship. Just know unless he is a network star or his name is Aquino he is not getting annulled to marry you. Besides stars with network contracts and politicians only foreigners who's home nation gives them no other choice will fund an annulment.

I noticed you said something about calling for your kids later. Do you think an American state judge will give custody to a deported woman who doesn't even speak the language of her nation if the father should decide to fight? I know it sucks to be a casualty of the war on drugs but you are. While your kids will have an easier time learning the language and can return to the states anytime they have the money to do so also means starting life over cold just as you are about to do.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: Just thought about something...

Postby PaulB » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:42 am

Raja wrote:
MzNayniki wrote:
Sorry, just had to mention some of the things I've been seeing. Oh, one last question, what exactly does having a sugar daddy entail? And to the one poster, uh, hell yes I'm cute!

LOL,
Diana

Being the mistress of a legally married man and stepping aside so not to embarrass him, the legal wife or the legitimate children. In some cases the wife knows and will share him, he would stay with you some days a week, sort of like joint custody of kids. In other cases it is the secret relationship. Just know unless he is a network star or his name is Aquino he is not getting annulled to marry you. Besides stars with network contracts and politicians only foreigners who's home nation gives them no other choice will fund an annulment.

That's not what I meant when I made the suggestion.

Some Filipinas here do online dating for the sole purpose of finding guys who will support them. One of my ex-girlfriends, for example, had one American guy sending her money every two weeks to help with rent, bills, load, etc. She was already making good money but he didn't know that. Sent her a huge 6-foot teddy bear on her birthday and bought her several phones throughout the course of their relationship. They talked on the phone every night and video chatted like 3-4 times a week. Anyone who has walked into a PC cafe in the Philippines knows what I'm talking about.

Many girls do this to supplement their income and some even do it full-time, with several sugar daddies sending money and gifts. As a guy I obviously don't like it, but I'll admit: if I were a struggling female in a 3rd world country, I would probably do it too.
PaulB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: Just thought about something...

Postby cadams84 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 am

MzNayniki wrote:what exactly does having a sugar daddy entail? And to the one poster, uh, hell yes I'm cute!

LOL,
Diana


PM me for details. :lol:
cadams84
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 am

Postby xiongmao » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 am

Teaching English to Japanese or Korean women is a good way to make money in the Philippines. A couple of my friends do this. Also a couple of others have pretty good jobs in Manila, but you need to gain some decent office based skills, and fast.

Working the dating sites is also a possibility, there's good money to be made from dumbass American dudes who want to chat to young Asian women! Obviously it depends on your morals, but it's easy work and some girls enjoy the attention (my Chinese ex fell into this category, thinking it was normal for all guys to want to see her camwhoring).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: My replies to all

Postby ph_visitor » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:31 pm

MzNayniki wrote:No, my mother is a Phillipine citizen and married an American when I was just a few months old. So we moved here, I obtained and maintained a Permanent Resident Card throughout my duration here in the States.


Permanent Resident Card

This is NOT citizenship. They have this in China, too. It is also NOT CITIZENSHIP.

You are a resident alien, by definition that's what your card is.

You broke the law, and they want you out of the country.

If you cannot understand why they want criminals to NOT become citizens whilst holding permanent resident alien cards on the path to naturalization, I cannot explain it any more clearly.

You are a guest and you broke a drug law.

Bye-Bye. Game over. You screwed up.

If I did this in China:
1) Years in a Chinese prison
2) Deported
3) Stamp in my passport 'Never Allowed back Into China - Ever'

There is nothing more to do. You already have f***ed it up and what remains is to fight it with lawyers (lots of money) or be deported to the RP.

I have no sympathy for you.

You were offered the hospitality of a new country, obtained a resident visa card, and then you became a criminal and broke the law.

NO MATTER that YOU THINK it is a trivial law. You are a guest, you are held to a different standard, you took it for granted and now you get deported.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Re: Thanks

Postby MzNayniki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 pm

PaulB wrote:
MzNayniki wrote:Thank you to everyone that responded, I deeply appreciate it. I received a call from my lawyer stating that the percentage has dropped for the probability of me being able to stay here. So yes, I am screwed.

I may leave my girls here for a little until I am, if I am able to find a suitable home base for us there. I AM married to a US Citizen, but we he has just filed for divorce. So again, I'm screwed.

I really may look into teaching English, as the last poster replied. I do not have a college degree, but did graduate HS at 16 with honors. I just started having kids and when it didn't work out with their father, I was left as a single mother.

This is probably the most overwhelming situation a person can be placed in. I do have a question for all of you that live there, my mother does NOT have an extended family. She actually has NO family there. She does have a sister, whom she can not find. It is heartbreaking. When my mother was young, she told me she walked outside one day in the Phill and both of her parent's heads were hanging from a nearby tree. She of course is terrified of what may happen when I go back, she would probably go for a visit with me, it's just her life is here. I am reaching out to a few of her Filipina friends that are here and mayble hoping that they have family back home that would be willing to assist me get on my feet. Anyway my question for you, for those who are living there, would those mind when I ended up getting there, helping me around? Showing me things? This will be my first time in the Phill since I was 2.

Oh one thing, how is 26...almost 27 considered old? I stilll look like I'm 18!!! Literally...

Businesses here think younger=better, and the large work force and lack of discrimation laws allows businesses to pick and choose who they hire. They can discriminate based on age, sex, height, marital status and even skin color. If you look through the classifieds, you'll see that many jobs require the applicant to be 18-24 years old, minimum 5'2" in height, single, light-skinned, etc. Photo is required with resume. It's really unfortunate, but that's just how it is here.

If you're coming to Manila, I'd be happy to show you around. Just send me a PM a couple of weeks in advance.


Thank you so much, I would deeply appreciate that, I would definitely need to make some friends there!

I just can't believe how discriminatory it can be there, I was looking into obtaining a TESL certificate to possibly teach English there. It has been suggested quite a few times by the posters here. I guess the other bad thing I have going for me according the qualifications you listed above are: I am too old, too short lol 5'1, and not exactly light skinned. I'm not dark skinned either. Just in between. The product of being in the Florida sun so long!
MzNayniki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Just thought about something...

Postby MzNayniki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:49 pm

I noticed you said something about calling for your kids later. Do you think an American state judge will give custody to a deported woman who doesn't even speak the language of her nation if the father should decide to fight? I know it sucks to be a casualty of the war on drugs but you are. While your kids will have an easier time learning the language and can return to the states anytime they have the money to do so also means starting life over cold just as you are about to do.[/quote]

I figured it would be something like that. I just was unsure if sex was involved or not. Apparently it has to be! If worse came to worst, I could look into webcammingwhoring? Is that what it's called lol?

As far as my girls, the man I married is not their father. Their father signed his rights over long ago. I was actually referring to having my mother keep them while I established a home for us there.

What I may do, is go for the voluntary deportation as opposed to them ordering it. Since I was told my case went South, my lawyer did tell me if I voluntarily deported myself, I would be able to return to the US after a certain amount of years. Or if they ordered it, I would still be able to return one day, but it would twice as long then if I voluntarily left. He did say if it was ordered, once my oldest child turned 21 she would able to petition for me to return. But either way, I'm absolutely positive I will go for the voluntary deportation, it would seem to be my best option at the moment. I just am afraid to fight and they order it, and the chances of me being able to return at some point go away all together.

Thank you so much for your advice. I am definitely doing my research into things I would be able to do. I found this online text answering service I could do. It does not pay much, but from what I've heard so far on the average wage of jobs there locally, I would be making more. Not by much, but still more. I am receiving Child Support, again it isn't much. The most I've received was 100$ for the month. I'm still a little scared, but I am growing a bit more confident that I will make it!
MzNayniki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: My replies to all

Postby MzNayniki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:14 pm

ph_visitor wrote:
MzNayniki wrote:No, my mother is a Phillipine citizen and married an American when I was just a few months old. So we moved here, I obtained and maintained a Permanent Resident Card throughout my duration here in the States.


Permanent Resident Card

This is NOT citizenship. They have this in China, too. It is also NOT CITIZENSHIP.

You are a resident alien, by definition that's what your card is.

You broke the law, and they want you out of the country.

If you cannot understand why they want criminals to NOT become citizens whilst holding permanent resident alien cards on the path to naturalization, I cannot explain it any more clearly.

You are a guest and you broke a drug law.

Bye-Bye. Game over. You screwed up.

If I did this in China:
1) Years in a Chinese prison
2) Deported
3) Stamp in my passport 'Never Allowed back Into China - Ever'

There is nothing more to do. You already have f***ed it up and what remains is to fight it with lawyers (lots of money) or be deported to the RP.

I have no sympathy for you.

You were offered the hospitality of a new country, obtained a resident visa card, and then you became a criminal and broke the law.

NO MATTER that YOU THINK it is a trivial law. You are a guest, you are held to a different standard, you took it for granted and now you get deported.


Wow, again, you are incredibly mean! Please, I am just looking for advice not sympathy. You really don't even have to post anything, you know, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say it all. NOW with that said, I already told you I understand why this is happening to me. I am in no way complaining or whatever it is you think I am doing. Like I said, I'm just looking advice. Something YOU need to understand is that I've been in the US since I was 2 and raised as such. Not once have I EVER had to think like I was a non-citizen. Ever.

It just blows me how incredibly mean people can be. I've gone through my share of horrible people, but you by far have been the worst. I do not in any way think what I did was trivial. You misunderstood how I said it. What I said, I did something that many Americans do. I smoked MJ, yes, I got caught, which many on top of many have also. Now, like I told you above, I'd never had to think of myself as a non-citizen. To be honest, I was raised to believe myself an American. Now, before you start with that also, I am not using that as an excuse. I told you also, I took and still am taking full responsibility for what I did. That's not the issue here, I am just looking and asking around for advice. I KNOW what I broke the law, I KNOW I became a criminal, and I KNOW NOW that I am subject to deportation. So plesae, I would appreciate it if you could just not reply into my thread. I do NOT need anymore negativity around me. You had no reason to state of any what you said above, as I am already well aware of everything stated.

Lol.....amazing. Thank you to those who understand that I'm not looking for sympathy and just asking questions. I am well aware of the consequences of my actions, because I haven't even seen the Phillipines since I was 2, how is wrong for me to ask questions to those who are there now? I apologize that you are taking all of what I say/said in the wrong way, but I don't know how else to tell you to get you to understand. So instead of trying, I would just prefer it if you could just keep all the negativity you have brewing inside to yourself. Just understand this, I do not need a course of what the meaning of a Permanent Resident ok? Nor do I need a course on what it means for a non-citizen to break the law lol...wouldn't you think I should by now? Just saying...

Thanks :)

To those who have helped me, I seriously appreciate it. I guess this mean poster could be right in one way, although I was never taught to see it that way, I did take what being an American means for granted. I just wish I could of been taught exactly what having a green card meant. I was never taught to think of myself otherwise, I apologize if I am coming off like I am looking for anything other than advice. In my entire "US" life, I was never taught anything about the Phillipine culture, or what it is like to be there. I can however, make a select few dishes! For advice I have received, thank you. I am still nervous about going, but I am gaining confidence as each day goes by and I read a post from here. Aside from the one of course lol, but he is outnumbered by a few, so I even feel retarded for letting him get me so up upset.
MzNayniki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: My replies to all

Postby davewe » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

MzNayniki wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
MzNayniki wrote:No, my mother is a Phillipine citizen and married an American when I was just a few months old. So we moved here, I obtained and maintained a Permanent Resident Card throughout my duration here in the States.


Permanent Resident Card

This is NOT citizenship. They have this in China, too. It is also NOT CITIZENSHIP.

You are a resident alien, by definition that's what your card is.

You broke the law, and they want you out of the country.

If you cannot understand why they want criminals to NOT become citizens whilst holding permanent resident alien cards on the path to naturalization, I cannot explain it any more clearly.

You are a guest and you broke a drug law.

Bye-Bye. Game over. You screwed up.

If I did this in China:
1) Years in a Chinese prison
2) Deported
3) Stamp in my passport 'Never Allowed back Into China - Ever'

There is nothing more to do. You already have f***ed it up and what remains is to fight it with lawyers (lots of money) or be deported to the RP.

I have no sympathy for you.

You were offered the hospitality of a new country, obtained a resident visa card, and then you became a criminal and broke the law.

NO MATTER that YOU THINK it is a trivial law. You are a guest, you are held to a different standard, you took it for granted and now you get deported.


Wow, again, you are incredibly mean! Please, I am just looking for advice not sympathy. You really don't even have to post anything, you know, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say it all. NOW with that said, I already told you I understand why this is happening to me. I am in no way complaining or whatever it is you think I am doing. Like I said, I'm just looking advice. Something YOU need to understand is that I've been in the US since I was 2 and raised as such. Not once have I EVER had to think like I was a non-citizen. Ever.

It just blows me how incredibly mean people can be. I've gone through my share of horrible people, but you by far have been the worst. I do not in any way think what I did was trivial. You misunderstood how I said it. What I said, I did something that many Americans do. I smoked MJ, yes, I got caught, which many on top of many have also. Now, like I told you above, I'd never had to think of myself as a non-citizen. To be honest, I was raised to believe myself an American. Now, before you start with that also, I am not using that as an excuse. I told you also, I took and still am taking full responsibility for what I did. That's not the issue here, I am just looking and asking around for advice. I KNOW what I broke the law, I KNOW I became a criminal, and I KNOW NOW that I am subject to deportation. So plesae, I would appreciate it if you could just not reply into my thread. I do NOT need anymore negativity around me. You had no reason to state of any what you said above, as I am already well aware of everything stated.

Lol.....amazing. Thank you to those who understand that I'm not looking for sympathy and just asking questions. I am well aware of the consequences of my actions, because I haven't even seen the Phillipines since I was 2, how is wrong for me to ask questions to those who are there now? I apologize that you are taking all of what I say/said in the wrong way, but I don't know how else to tell you to get you to understand. So instead of trying, I would just prefer it if you could just keep all the negativity you have brewing inside to yourself. Just understand this, I do not need a course of what the meaning of a Permanent Resident ok? Nor do I need a course on what it means for a non-citizen to break the law lol...wouldn't you think I should by now? Just saying...

Thanks :)

To those who have helped me, I seriously appreciate it. I guess this mean poster could be right in one way, although I was never taught to see it that way, I did take what being an American means for granted. I just wish I could of been taught exactly what having a green card meant. I was never taught to think of myself otherwise, I apologize if I am coming off like I am looking for anything other than advice. In my entire "US" life, I was never taught anything about the Phillipine culture, or what it is like to be there. I can however, make a select few dishes! For advice I have received, thank you. I am still nervous about going, but I am gaining confidence as each day goes by and I read a post from here. Aside from the one of course lol, but he is outnumbered by a few, so I even feel retarded for letting him get me so up upset.


I wouldn't worry about it. The rest of us understand what you mean and what kind of information you are looking for. The "mean" poster doesn't have anything good to say about the Philippines or Filipinas, so take his comments with a grain of salt.

But you are also correct that it is easy to take our citizenship for granted, no matter which country we are a citizen of.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

:)

Postby MzNayniki » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Yeah, after a little while, I realized he must have some kind of resentment towards those of the Phillipine origin. Plus, I should of never let myself get so upset.

Thanks again, I've been getting a few PM's that have proven to be extremely helpful. All of it. It is really nice though to dig back into my "roots". Even if we're known for prostituting ;) lol...

I kinda have a plan set up now, I don't know how much farther the words "thank you" can take me, but I want to express them to the furthest extent they can go!!

Diana
MzNayniki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Just thought about something...

Postby Raja » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 am

PaulB wrote:
Raja wrote:
MzNayniki wrote:
Sorry, just had to mention some of the things I've been seeing. Oh, one last question, what exactly does having a sugar daddy entail? And to the one poster, uh, hell yes I'm cute!

LOL,
Diana

Being the mistress of a legally married man and stepping aside so not to embarrass him, the legal wife or the legitimate children. In some cases the wife knows and will share him, he would stay with you some days a week, sort of like joint custody of kids. In other cases it is the secret relationship. Just know unless he is a network star or his name is Aquino he is not getting annulled to marry you. Besides stars with network contracts and politicians only foreigners who's home nation gives them no other choice will fund an annulment.

That's not what I meant when I made the suggestion.

Some Filipinas here do online dating for the sole purpose of finding guys who will support them. One of my ex-girlfriends, for example, had one American guy sending her money every two weeks to help with rent, bills, load, etc. She was already making good money but he didn't know that. Sent her a huge 6-foot teddy bear on her birthday and bought her several phones throughout the course of their relationship. They talked on the phone every night and video chatted like 3-4 times a week. Anyone who has walked into a PC cafe in the Philippines knows what I'm talking about.

Many girls do this to supplement their income and some even do it full-time, with several sugar daddies sending money and gifts. As a guy I obviously don't like it, but I'll admit: if I were a struggling female in a 3rd world country, I would probably do it too.

The way I saw "Sugar Daddies" was that they generally know what they are doing to some extent. While they may talk about traditional values they will pay her for jerk off material. However they are still going in expecting to have sex, marry and in most cases return home with a bride/fiancee? It is a different group then those hiring a cyberwhore who are only looking to the Philippines specifically to find English speaking Asians to work on their yellow fever symptoms. Would not the Sugar Daddy class be the men that are getting taken by a "scammer/webstripper"
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby Jacaré » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 am

I am very sorry to hear about your situation Diana. It is unfortunate. Btw, why don't you contact human rights groups or Amnesty International or anything like that? Or even go to the media, build a case based on humanitarian needs to remain with your kids? Or maybe there's no such thing after all in the "land of the free and brave"?
If there is no such thing in the US, you may want to get into Canada and apply for refugee status there....I don't know, much better than the US in every aspect.

If worst comes to worst, you'd be in the phils, but you could still work at a call center as a trainer/supervisor and or teach english to russians/japanese or koreans. In the meantime, Id suggest you to learn as many skills as you can that will help you professionally. Look also into learning basic internet marketing skills. Google "Ed Dale's 30 days challenge" to teach you the basics of internet marketing. It's free and very solid as a foundation and you could use those skills either to work as a freelancer or even as an outsourced person for companies/people in North America. Sharpen your writtign skills if you want to become a freelancer.

All the best Diana and stay strong!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Postby Jacaré » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 am

Btw, winston, what are you waiting for to ban a useless poster as ph_visitor? I haven't seen any helpful post from him. All he does is talk shit. Make your forum a better place and start by removing all the shit in it starting with that parasite.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law and 4 guests