Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Possible deportation back to the Phillipines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby davewe » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:03 am

Jacaré wrote:Btw, winston, what are you waiting for to ban a useless poster as ph_visitor? I haven't seen any helpful post from him. All he does is talk shit. Make your forum a better place and start by removing all the shit in it starting with that parasite.


+1
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am







Postby davewe » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:03 am

Jacaré wrote:Btw, winston, what are you waiting for to ban a useless poster as ph_visitor? I haven't seen any helpful post from him. All he does is talk shit. Make your forum a better place and start by removing all the shit in it starting with that parasite.


+1
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: My replies to all

Postby ph_visitor » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 am

MzNayniki wrote:Wow, again, you are incredibly mean! Please, I am just looking for advice not sympathy.


Here is some advice:

Move back to the RP on your own terms before you are deported and it becomes a fiasco greater than it is now.

That's all you can do unless someone you know has big money to hire a big lawyer to keep you in the USA with your anchor babies.

You are asking for advice AFTER YOU HAVE PERMANENTLY f***ed UP YOUR LIFE.

That's not what you do. You ask advice BEFORE you make a potentially bad decision.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Postby Raja » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 pm

I understand by nature Filipinos do not talk about their ex's as easily as Americans do but you need to be asking your mother about her family and your natural father's family. You may get lucky and find an old maid aunt willing to take you in. Even if it is just to save the embarasement of possibly seeing you featured on a future segment of 24 Horas.

Because they corner the market and don't have to try harder the Church may offer some help but not to the point of giving you temporary shelter. However they do keep records and presumably your mother took you to be baptised even if she was under aged or a single mother 26 years ago.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby C.J. » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah OP, you messed up. Americans(smart ones) don't run around with ANY quantity of MJ. That's why we smoke on the spot(a safe spot rather, which is usually a mile from the liquor store, and people say ghetto folks ain't smart! lol). No evidence.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Capster78 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Wow, just wow.. While I agree with the statement that "you broke the law, and now have to pay the price", I think there could be a nicer way to put it than many have here. It seems to me that the grave mistake made here is not knowing what your legal status was here in the US. And now, you are just now finding out about it. I don't understand how people get themselves into this situation when similar ones have been all over the news for the last 10 years. If I were an illegal alien living in the US I would virtually be as invisible as possible to the police as I could. To me, you sound like a person who is completely irresponsible and now is paying the price for it. Im not talking about the Marijana you were caught with, that is obvious. Im sure there are many other irresponsible things you have done as well. Usually, semi smart people don't get caught the first time. They have been given many chances to turn themselves around and life has given them many warning signs. However, they can't seem to help themselves and keep doing the wrong things and eventually get caught. You have kids from a man you were never married to, then got married, then divorced, and then commited a crime.. all before you were 27 years old. Sounds like you have been living an irresponsible life for quite awhile. Which might explain why you are in your current situation. Now, you are crying for help...

Now.. I know I have just said what others have posted has been mean... and I have just posted something that seems pretty mean, but its the reality of the situation your in, and now you have no choice but to accept it. Funny thing is, many posters here complain that american women have this sense of denial for things they do wrong to other men. Which is why many men here choose foreign women. Now you are about to get deported to a country that has no where near the entitlement mentality the US has for women. You are in for a rude awakening dear.......

All is not lost though.. Hopefully this expirience will turn you around and get you to put your life into perspective. Living as a female in the US distorts reality to a large degree. Once you get out of the illusion the media has created that men and women are equal, you will see what I am talking about. Nothing bad will happen to you, other than people looking at you and treating you like a woman. If you think that is bad, then well, I guess you will consider it a bad thing.

As others have suggested here, teaching english will be your best bet.. Other than maybe opening your own business. However, opening your own business in the PI is very labor intensive and requires long hours, hard work and little pay. Unless of course you have a lot of money. What I mean is, around 10-50K or more saved up. Then you can get into buying and renting property. That is where you can make good money in the PI. Most people in the PI do not own their own homes. They can't afford it, so they have to rent... Even middle class people can usually only afford to "rent to buy".... My best suggestion would be to get some kind of degree while you are in the states in english literature.. even if it is from some online school.. that will give you a big advantage in applying for some kind of english teaching position.. Or you can be a tutor for hire.. Im sure many well to do filipino families would be willing to pay to teach their children real english skills.. or perhaps, someone looking to improve their english so they can get a decent paying job in a tourist area would hire you to teach them to speak properly.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am
Location: USA

Re: Possible deportation back to the Phillipines

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

MzNayniki wrote:I have lived in the US for 24 years. Since I was 2. Because of a little trouble(that every freakin other teenage american gets into - Less than oz of MJ) I am subject to deportation back to the Phillipines. I am stuck in the US with no way of working, can't drive, can't do shit. I am really looking into what it would be like to return to my country of origin. I guess my question is, what would it be like for an Americanized Phillipine Native....broke may I add with 2 kids.


I don't have any advice for you, but you're not alone. I remember I saw a program where a young Cambodian guy (early 20s) grew up here in America (California). He said his mom and family fled to California because they were trying to get away from Pol Pot and the Khmer rouge situation if I'm not mistaken.

The problem was, this guy grew up into a total irresponsible juvenile, and because he was not a full US citizen (I'm not sure on the terminology and exact legal standing) he was deported back to Cambodia after a few incidents with the law.

The guy is in his mid 20s, and last I know he was just living off his Cambodian girlfriend and hanging out around Cambodia.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Truthville » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi!

I am confused about your story?

WHY did you not take the citizenship test and become a full citizen?

Permanent Resident cards HAVE to be renewed every 10 years.

SO.......who renewed your card 10 years ago?

What happened to and with the father of your children?(Signed away rights?)

What happened to and with your husband?(divorce?)

Who is paying you child support?

Was the MJ yours?


More information would be helpful.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby Raja » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Capster78 wrote:All is not lost though.. Hopefully this expirience will turn you around and get you to put your life into perspective. Living as a female in the US distorts reality to a large degree. Once you get out of the illusion the media has created that men and women are equal, you will see what I am talking about. Nothing bad will happen to you, other than people looking at you and treating you like a woman. If you think that is bad, then well, I guess you will consider it a bad thing.

As others have suggested here, teaching english will be your best bet.. Other than maybe opening your own business. However, opening your own business in the PI is very labor intensive and requires long hours, hard work and little pay. Unless of course you have a lot of money. What I mean is, around 10-50K or more saved up. Then you can get into buying and renting property. That is where you can make good money in the PI. Most people in the PI do not own their own homes. They can't afford it, so they have to rent... Even middle class people can usually only afford to "rent to buy".... My best suggestion would be to get some kind of degree while you are in the states in english literature.. even if it is from some online school.. that will give you a big advantage in applying for some kind of english teaching position.. Or you can be a tutor for hire.. Im sure many well to do filipino families would be willing to pay to teach their children real english skills.. or perhaps, someone looking to improve their english so they can get a decent paying job in a tourist area would hire you to teach them to speak properly.


I am not as trusting in human nature as you. That is why I am telling her to get with her mother to find some family back home. She will be dumped on the streets without knowing the language of the street without kuya around to keep the wolves at bay. hopefully besides caring for their grand kids mom and dad can remit enough money to keep her off of the streets. Besides not understanding what is said she doesn't know how to act or even how to beg Filipino style. Worse case scenario she has the visible tattoos of her American sisters so she will never get past the security guards to offer English and American English language skills to the rich. Already she has at least thought about the ideal of going into sex work. Besides being older the average she fits the profile of someone who is raped and turned out as a prostitute
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby ladislav » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 am

There was this Filipino guy who was trying so hard to build a career in the US and his visa had lapsed and he was deported back to his country. He then committed suicide when he got back home.

Sh1t, if somebody paid my ticket to go back to my country, I'd be celebrating.

Anyway, if she is back in the RP, she should be OK. Call centers are dying for trainers- just google " jobs philippines call center trainer wanted". She will be employed PDQ. And probably making about USD 800 a month which is not bad money to live on. She will be OK.

The Philippine economy is growing at 4% a year, skyscrapers are rising everywhere, there is future here. She will be OK.

Maybe it is a sign that she needs to move to a healthier country than they one that showed her how to use MJ, gave her two illegitimate kids and a divorce and now wants to kick her out. Had she not gone to the US, she would have grown up in a country that still has some morality and understanding of how a decent lady should behave.
Last edited by ladislav on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Capster78 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 am

Raja wrote:
Capster78 wrote:All is not lost though.. Hopefully this expirience will turn you around and get you to put your life into perspective. Living as a female in the US distorts reality to a large degree. Once you get out of the illusion the media has created that men and women are equal, you will see what I am talking about. Nothing bad will happen to you, other than people looking at you and treating you like a woman. If you think that is bad, then well, I guess you will consider it a bad thing.

As others have suggested here, teaching english will be your best bet.. Other than maybe opening your own business. However, opening your own business in the PI is very labor intensive and requires long hours, hard work and little pay. Unless of course you have a lot of money. What I mean is, around 10-50K or more saved up. Then you can get into buying and renting property. That is where you can make good money in the PI. Most people in the PI do not own their own homes. They can't afford it, so they have to rent... Even middle class people can usually only afford to "rent to buy".... My best suggestion would be to get some kind of degree while you are in the states in english literature.. even if it is from some online school.. that will give you a big advantage in applying for some kind of english teaching position.. Or you can be a tutor for hire.. Im sure many well to do filipino families would be willing to pay to teach their children real english skills.. or perhaps, someone looking to improve their english so they can get a decent paying job in a tourist area would hire you to teach them to speak properly.


I am not as trusting in human nature as you. That is why I am telling her to get with her mother to find some family back home. She will be dumped on the streets without knowing the language of the street without kuya around to keep the wolves at bay. hopefully besides caring for their grand kids mom and dad can remit enough money to keep her off of the streets. Besides not understanding what is said she doesn't know how to act or even how to beg Filipino style. Worse case scenario she has the visible tattoos of her American sisters so she will never get past the security guards to offer English and American English language skills to the rich. Already she has at least thought about the ideal of going into sex work. Besides being older the average she fits the profile of someone who is raped and turned out as a prostitute


Certainly! I am not saying she should just go over blindfolded. However, there could be much worse places to be deported to. At least in the PI they speak english. It goes without saying that she will need a guide to help her assimilate into society there. Philippine culture and thinking is far different than America. A western woman is not going to be able to demand the respect and preferential treatment from others like they do in the states. I am not saying women in the PI are ill treated. Far from the truth! Women are treated well and they are protected by their families, but they are treated like women in a traditional sense. In the states, a guy might open the door for you out of chivalry... and the same is true in the PI, but the guy might actually try to talk to you.. and if you blow them off like you would in the states because he is not up to your standards.. then you may see some rudeness from them that you dont particularly see from a guy in the states that just takes it and walks away. You cant treat people the same as you did in the states. Filipino's are very proud people. Not in a harmfull sense, but they put a lot of emphisis on being respected even if they are poor. If you go around and continually are rude to people, you may find that some bad things happen to you while you are there. You may not even realize what you are doing is rude because you were raised in america to think these things are acceptable (like blowing off someone that was trying to be nice to you). So in that sense, yes, she will need a guide, family, or some kind of protection to keep her out of trouble from making some of these mistakes while there.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am
Location: USA

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

ladislav wrote:.

Maybe it is a sign that she needs to move to a healthier country than they one that showed her how to use MJ, gave her two illegitimate kids and a divorce and now wants to kick her out. Had she not gone to the US, she would have grown up in a country that still has some morality and understanding of how a decent lady should behave.


Excellent point, and this is why I don't want to have any kids in America. You can be a very responsible parent in America, but at some point, your children will have to be released into the degenerate American culture as well as associate with all the other kids who severely lack any home training these days.

As a matter of fact, the Cambodian guy I talked about in a few post back was a thug wannabe, hip hop MJ smoking, horrible wannabe rapper. In other words, while he was here in America, he picked up the worse elements of society which then subsequently led him into trouble and deportation. I bet his mother is proud.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests