Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

getting hiv from an hiv negative person

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

getting hiv from an hiv negative person

Postby paresnath » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 am

What are the odds of getting hiv from an hiv negative person? I had bareback sex, i didnt realize that he didnt use a condom till we were done. And hes hiv- and i am as well...its my first time doing it that way. So i wanted to know what are the chances of getting hiv?
Last edited by paresnath on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
paresnath
Freshman Poster

Postby Storm11_girl » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 pm

THAT GUY YOUR HAVING SEX WITH COULD BE HAVING AIDS !!!

u can't get hiv from a person who does not have hiv !

2 people doing it don't get the hiv unless the other one has it...

the thing is about hiv it does become into aids

YOU should have self control u need to keep ur energy in together ... the more sex u have the more u lose testerone levels going down

worst about AIDS is that ur immune system is gonna go down and u don't know when u'll die

............ there are 2 cures for aids and hiv

1. is " colloidal silver " and it must be in nano particles

2. is " goat serum " it cures hiv but not sure about aids, that cure was dicovered by an ex- US military guy who became a doctor and travelled to africa
Storm11_girl
Freshman Poster

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:07 pm

There is no cure for HIV or AIDS. If "goat serum" really worked, i'm sure Magic Johnson would have gotten it already and he wouldn't have HIV anymore.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Postby C.J. » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

There are cures for ALL diseases on this earth, via plants/remedies, mind-based technique or prevention. The illuminati take this knowledge, store it away and destroy any naturally occurring remnants so no one else cam gain the same knowledge. They keep cures for cancer locked away(or kill/prosecute/suppress people who claim to have the cure), because they want to kill humans WHILE extracting money from them, as both dead people and money are important. There's no benefit to them, in giving humanity the cure and prevention methods for cancer. A brief glance at history will tell you many how many people have been killed/jailed, because the illuminati didn't want them to let the cats out of the health bag.

In fact, even the HIV/AIDS virus potency is debatable, because the "causes" just don't add up, the disease is just assumed. This disease is also curable, but the cure/true knowledge of the disease is not only locked away, but guarded. Many claim the disease was also man-made(since HIV, a harmless virus existed hundreds of years before AIDS showed up in 1980). It'd make sense, since Bill Gates injects African children every year with vaccines(which are actually active viruses and other disease-forming chemicals).

However, if two people who are HIV negative have sex, HIV cannot be contracted.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:38 pm

There's no cure for HIV, but modern medication mean HIV+ people can live a pretty normal life.

Stick to having sex with women - it's much harder for a guy to get HIV from a woman (but not impossible).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby ph_visitor » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:24 pm

"u can't get hiv from a person who does not have hiv ! "

True but all diseases have carriers who are a- or non-symptomatic.

Thus 'they don't have it' but they carry it.

Not many people test negative when they have a disease but a small portion always do.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand