Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Indonesia & in particular Malang

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Indonesia & in particular Malang

Postby babuhirer » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 am

hi guys...ive never been to indo but i would like to experience it & for me i seem to have developed a particular interest in a place namely Malang.

has anyone here been there?

can anyone here share any info on Malang e.g. good quality hotels near shopping malls, girls & anything else.
'a guy is lucky if he is the 1st love of a girl, but a girl is luckier if she is the last love of a guy!'
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 am

Why Malang? I'm surprised you even know that city. It's in the middle of Javanase-speaking East Java and is off the tourist path. The better known cities in Java are Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surakarta (usually known as Solo), and Surabaya.

Did you meet a lady from there, or something like that?
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand