Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Can any white guy get casual sex easily in Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26201
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Can any white guy get casual sex easily in Asia?

Post by Winston » April 24th, 2012, 8:25 pm

Is it true that any white guy, regardless of looks, can get casual sex anytime he wants in Asia? Or is that a myth?

Half of white guys seem to imply this, while the other half does not. Both halves consist of attractive and unattractive white guys, so looks doesn't seem to correlate with these claims.

But if this claim is true though, then why aren't 100 percent of white guys in Asia claiming that they can get casual sex easily anytime they want in Asia?

What do you all think?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

davewe
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Post by davewe » April 24th, 2012, 8:43 pm

Any white guy? Any time? That seems a little extreme. How about many white guys, a lot of the time.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26201
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » April 24th, 2012, 8:49 pm

davewe wrote:Any white guy? Any time? That seems a little extreme. How about many white guys, a lot of the time.
What's many? Over 50 percent? Every week? If they have it so easy and have so many choices, why do so many white guys choose fat, ugly and short Asian women? It doesn't make sense.

Plus, at least half of white guys lie and BS, so you never know what's true when they boast.

Why don't you go to Asia and see if the myth is true?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » April 24th, 2012, 10:12 pm

You mean Thailand/PH?

Its possible many white guys, a lot of time, if they have energie for that sport but quality of these chicks is questionable

Wouldnt be too hard to get some bellow average Thai woman in bed for free, even hookers say they f**k for free is they like the guy

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26201
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » April 24th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Banano wrote:You mean Thailand/PH?

Its possible many white guys, a lot of time, if they have energie for that sport but quality of these chicks is questionable

Wouldnt be too hard to get some bellow average Thai woman in bed for free, even hookers say they f**k for free is they like the guy
No I mean all of Asia, including first world countries like Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, etc.

If they can get so many casual sex partners so easily, why do they always pick unattractive ones that no Asian guy wants?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4622
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » April 24th, 2012, 11:55 pm

Winston wrote:
If they can get so many casual sex partners so easily, why do they always pick unattractive ones that no Asian guy wants?
First, the definition of beauty in Asia is different than in western countries, thats one reason. Another reason is white guys have the lowest standards in the world when it comes to women. They'll screw anything thats human and be thankful for it. Most white guys will have a "starter Asian girlfriend" when they first get over here and then after a while they'll want to "upgrade" once they figure out the local standards for beauty, brains and social status etc....

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » April 25th, 2012, 4:26 am

It's based on whether or not the guy has a trendy look for that particular country and is considered handsome by the locals especially if they have limited language or cultural skills. Race is not as important as you hold it up to be.

Overall if you see the types of girls most expats are going with in countries like Thailand you'll realize that it's pretty low quality most of the time. I see some rare exceptions but compared with similar looking native Thai guys dating Thai girls it's a big big gap in quality in what either group is dating.

I already made a thread about this before, i've seen some pretty wretched looking Thai guys with very beautiful Thai women who look like lotion/pin up models with the ideal skin tone and pretty face.

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Post by Banano » April 25th, 2012, 5:03 am

Theres a big difference between Thailand and Japan/Singapore

I could score in Thailand relativly easy even though I was going p4p most of time due to convinience and its was cheapper than getting these 'free' ones that end up costing you more:), both time and $$

Singapore is different animal, chances of scoring there as siilar to chances you have in any other Western world, thats my experience.
They are so used to tourists/white people but then again there are many Philipinas living there who are much easier to score then these westernized local carreer driven bitches

I assume Japan/Korea would be easier to score then Singapore as there are not as many tourists

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » April 25th, 2012, 5:04 am

Banano wrote:Theres a big difference between Thailand and Japan/Singapore

I could score in Thailand relativly easy even though I was going p4p most of time due to convinience and its was cheapper than getting these 'free' ones that end up costing you more:), both time and $$

Singapore is different animal, chances of scoring there as siilar to chances you have in any other Western world, thats my experience.
They are so used to tourists/white people but then again there are many Philipinas living there who are much easier to score then these westernized local carreer driven bitches

I assume Japan/Korea would be easier to score then Singapore as there are not as many tourists
The Filipinas in Singapore looked pretty wretched so yeah it wouldn't be difficult. :lol:

davewe
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1434
Joined: July 27th, 2011, 3:21 am

Post by davewe » April 25th, 2012, 5:31 am

Winston wrote:
davewe wrote:Any white guy? Any time? That seems a little extreme. How about many white guys, a lot of the time.
What's many? Over 50 percent? Every week? If they have it so easy and have so many choices, why do so many white guys choose fat, ugly and short Asian women? It doesn't make sense.

Plus, at least half of white guys lie and BS, so you never know what's true when they boast.

Why don't you go to Asia and see if the myth is true?
What was the purpose of your original post? You set the parameters or should I say lack of parameters by saying any white guy, any time, and then not defining what type of girls you meant.

For me it's a moot point. What I consider success someone else might consider a failure. What I consider attractive someone else might not. I have said it before; if I consider a girl I am with attractive, why should I care if someone else doesn't?

This just strikes me as similar to the old cliche about not trying to count someone else's money. Enjoy your successes, learn from your failures and don't worry about what other people say they do. It's the Internet - most guys exaggerate. Counting someone else's scores does not get me what and who I want.

It's up to each of us to determine whose opinion to value and listen to. There are several guys on this board whose views I respect and I am happy to count them as friends. There are other guys I assume are flat out BSers. So what? That seems normal to me.

You know about as well as anyone that guys can get laid abroad. But how easily, how often and with what sort of woman is very much a YMMV sort of thing.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Post by Repatriate » April 25th, 2012, 5:41 am

davewe wrote: This just strikes me as similar to the old cliche about not trying to count someone else's money. Enjoy your successes, learn from your failures and don't worry about what other people say they do. It's the Internet - most guys exaggerate. Counting someone else's scores does not get me what and who I want.
It's pretty obvious what Winston's problem is. He's had a pretty bad time in Taiwan (for reasons we've already gone over) so with his innate insecurity over this he's turned it into frustration and anger lashing out with hurtful words spreading around bad karma. :lol: We can make a logical supposition based on his behavior that in his mind it's basically "If i'm not having fun then other people must be not be having fun either or lying to me!" so thus it goes in an endless cycle as he tries to create complex scenarios and justifications where this is true instead of acknowledging the most transparent individual reasons for his lack of success in Taiwan.

erektusmaximus
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 10:37 am

Post by erektusmaximus » May 15th, 2012, 10:49 am

Most of the time, all white guys have to do to get girls in Asia is show up and be white. Especially true in the Philippines.

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2717
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by xiongmao » May 18th, 2012, 9:45 am

Japan is easy if you go to the right bars. It's better for expats than tourists though.

In China all you have to do is turn up.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

DCX_10
Freshman Poster
Posts: 137
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:52 pm
Location: USA

Post by DCX_10 » May 18th, 2012, 12:00 pm

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2717
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by xiongmao » May 18th, 2012, 3:23 pm

China is full of contradictions. My "government run hotel" I stayed in was stocked to the rafters with attractive females that would provide all kinds of useful services.

My friend had some interesting experiences on a business trip. I suspect more went on that he was letting on.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”