Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why is Taiwan so alienating, lonely, disconnected, negative?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Taiwanese are too closed, cold, uptight, strict, serious

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Oh good, you found one person who agrees with you out of an island with millions. The Turkish guy from the news last year claimed that he banged 500 Taiwanese girls. Another black dude on the web also claimed he banged 100+ Taiwanese girls. If Taiwanese are so "closed", why are these guys getting such a welcoming reception?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 pm

MrBlueLight wrote:Oh good, you found one person who agrees with you out of an island with millions. The Turkish guy from the news last year claimed that he banged 500 Taiwanese girls. Another black dude on the web also claimed he banged 100+ Taiwanese girls. If Taiwanese are so "closed", why are these guys getting such a welcoming reception?

Not true. Most internet claims are b.s.

All Taiwanese I asked in person have agreed with me that Taiwanese girls are very closed. When I asked them they have all concurred. 100 percent in fact. No joke. So it's not even debatable. Even rock and momopi admit it. And most forum members do too.

So if the entire local population of Taiwan agrees with me, there's no way I can be wrong.

You are bullshitting again.

Our forum member falcon also said that Taiwanese women are completely prudish and platonic and not open to seduction. Yet he is young and thin. How do you explain that?

See here:
viewtopic.php?t=16813
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Those are not internet claims. It was a big Taiwanese news last year. The Turkish guy got arrested when the cop found him secret video taping having consensual sex with 30 Taiwanese girls. The guy told the cops that he had sex with over 500 Taiwanese girls over a 5 year period when he's being interrogated. Hell, he even bragged how much Taiwanese girls love him to the cops. In fact, if you Google Taiwanese girls, one of the first search suggestions that will come up is "Taiwanese girls are easy". The Rooshv member Leighton also posted a datasheet about how he slept with many Taiwanese girl. The guy is young, white , and tall. And he even gets approached by Taiwanese girls. If other guys in Taiwan are getting laid and you are not, then it is time to introspect a little.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:30 am

MrBlueLight wrote:Those are not internet claims. It was a big Taiwanese news last year. The Turkish guy got arrested when the cop found him secret video taping having consensual sex with 30 Taiwanese girls. The guy told the cops that he had sex with over 500 Taiwanese girls over a 5 year period when he's being interrogated. Hell, he even bragged how much Taiwanese girls love him to the cops. In fact, if you Google Taiwanese girls, one of the first search suggestions that will come up is "Taiwanese girls are easy". The Rooshv member Leighton also posted a datasheet about how he slept with many Taiwanese girl. The guy is young, white , and tall. And he even gets approached by Taiwanese girls. If other guys in Taiwan are getting laid and you are not, then it is time to introspect a little.

Tell the whole story....He got arrested for sexual assault using cheap PUA tricks and his luck eventually ran out..

Turkish man gets 22 months for attempted rape

http://focustaiwan.tw/news/asoc/201404080007.aspx

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/intl-community/2013/06/21/381732/Turkish-students.htm

Ersagun, a 27-year-old, allegedly attempted to sexually assault a female university student after luring her home after a date in April, website NOWnews said. He claimed that he needed to go home and feed medicine to his sick pet rabbit, getting the alleged victim to accompany him, according to media reports.

At Ersagun's place, the university student suddenly hugged her from behind and pushed her down on the bed, attempting to remove her clothes, according to media reports. She managed to escape after screaming, the report said.

-------------

Read the comments...Even other PUA losers don't believe him sleeping with over 500 women....Also, Roosh and his coterie of low life is one of his Kind......They all lie and brag to get laid...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Yes, he was accused of rape by TWO women out of about 500 that he slept with over a 5 year period. When the police searched his home, they found sex tape that he secretly having what's described by the police as consensual sex with 30 different women. And rape or not, all those girls still willingly followed him home, which debunked the myth of Taiwanese girls being "closed" to foreigners.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:28 pm

I think Taiwan has gotten harder than it used to be for average western guys. Facebook and smartphones seem to have eroded much of the exotic factor of being associated with the western world even though Taiwan's economy hasn't really grown much in last 10 years. But there are still guys who can do well there:

Trendy Mandopop types with decent game

Good looking 20 something western guys who are proactive (like the Turkish dude) and can accept the Taiwanese weirdness

Extremely persistent hardheaded guys who keep tweeking their Taiwan game trial and error style but are more average looking (Monkro fits into this niche)

Local guys who get lucky with their classmates, friends, or family connections

Certain other guys who just have a natural knack with the ladies (many of these are very average looking but just have some special ability to vibe with many ladies)

Mind you, Taiwan is has plenty of loser white guys who have no clue or confidence with local girls. You might see these guys frequenting the areas where Filipina or Indo maids hang out on their Sunday's off (don't be surprised if you run into Falcon there too lol). There are also plenty of local guys who can't get squat in Taiwan and may resort to Vietnamese or just stay virtually celibate.

Remember, there are even guys who can do very well in the States. It's just often a different sort of guy who can do well in Taiwan. The hyper bad boy thug style is not the best model like it might be back in the USA.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:16 pm

Rock wrote:the hyper bad boy thug style is not the best model like it might be back in the USA.

This is exactly why I left, I could never pretend to be something I'm not.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 pm

If you are a guy who looks like a girl (think bishonen), then you will do very well in Taiwan.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Update:

Guess what guys? I was just in taichung today. On my way back, at the bus station I saw a tall athletic looking white guy with long hair approaching girls at the train station trying to chat them up.

Every girl he approached leaned away from him as though they didn't want to talk to him and were trying to keep the conversation short. After a while he gave up and sat down in the waiting area.

How do you all explain that? It appears that Taiwan isn't easy for young athletic white guys either. No wonder why most white guys have left Taiwan and many went to the Philippines too. You don't see as many white guys in Taiwan nowadays.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Check out what Bao3niang told me on Skype. It's very spot on and concise. Nails it.

"Yea.... Anglo culture and Taiwanese culture actually have a lot in common.

Both are very workaholic, cliquish, and have a lot of rules.

Neither creates true bonds and connections, just acquantainces and superficiality"

Winston
Site Admin

Postby MrBlueLight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:41 am

What did I say? You don't freaking cold approach girls on the street in Taiwan. It's against their cultural value to be receptive to random strangers. Completely disregarding the cultural difference and trying to run the western game here will only run you into a wall. Like I said, get to know girls through friends and social circles, and watch these girls open up.

Quit beating a dead horse. And what you said above pretty much described all North-eastern Asia (save some parts of China). If you think Taiwanese girls are like that, then boy wait till you go to South Korea and Japan.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: Taiwanese are too closed, narrow, uptight, strict, serio

Postby Paloaltoguy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Winston wrote:Fundamental core differences between me and typical Taiwanese:

1) They are attracted to familiarity and are closed in nature, which they will happily admit to. But I am drawn to novelty and am open minded.
2) They are practical and pragmatic. I am more philosophical and live in the world of ideas.
3) They live to work, literally, and to make a living. I do not. They have no purpose or passion outside of that. But I do.
4) I love to flirt and charm women like a romantic Casanova or Romeo. They see guys who do that as creepy, dirty and freaky. In fact, flirtation is a bad word in the Chinese language I'm told.
5) They are like sheeple and try to think and be like everyone else. I think for myself.

Note that the above is not my imagination. Taiwanese women and even many Chinese women, will admit that the above is true. They are not ashamed to be closed, closed minded or practical. I don't know why.

The above explain why I'm not in my element in Taiwan, and why I get a negative vibe from people, because I can't be myself. Deep down they sense that I'm different and do not like what I am, even if I try to act like them.

I act too carefree, open, passionate, philosophical and intellectual for a Taiwanese. That probably weirds them out. Taiwanese women don't like people who are too different.

I care more about deep truth than about conforming. That makes me a misfit in Taiwan and the collective soul of Taiwan can feel it. So they send me bad vibes.

I also don't act repressed, so they probably see me as too open or inappropriately relaxed from their relative vantage point.

Interesting lol
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Taiwanese are too closed, narrow, uptight, strict, serio

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Winston wrote:Fundamental core differences between me and typical Taiwanese:

1) They are attracted to familiarity but are open toward those they know, which they will happily admit to. But I am a monger.
2) They are practical and pragmatic. I like to think and talk about things that don't matter.
3) They are hard-working. And I am a bum.
4) I love to harass and annoy women like a Johnny Bravo. They rightfully see guys who do that as creepy, dirty and freaky. In fact, flirtation is a bad word in the Chinese language I'm told.
5) They are well-behaved and lawful. I am a kid who wants my lollipop.

Note that the above is not my imagination. Taiwanese women and even many Chinese women, will admit that the above is true. They are not ashamed to be closed, closed minded or practical. I don't know why.

The above explain why I'm not in my element in Taiwan, and why I get a negative vibe from people, because I can't be myself. Deep down they sense that I'm different and do not like what I am, even if I try to act like them.

I act too without goals in life, a sexpat, and dumb for a Taiwanese. That probably weirds them out. Taiwanese women don't like people who are creeps.

I care more about my own horny selfish needs than about conforming. That makes me a misfit in Taiwan and the collective soul of Taiwan can feel it. So they send me bad vibes.

I also want to be treated like a king, so they probably see me as too delusional or inappropriately relaxed from their relative vantage point.

Fix'd for truth
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:36 am

:lol:
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby celery2010 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:11 am

man, why are u back in taiwan and complaining again? it's a mere $50 and 50 minutes and you are in mainland China. Be a man and actually go this time...

It isn't that expensive to live in Mainland china, easily doable. Make sure you pick a good city/location so we don't have to hear you complain about how you picked the wrong location.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand