Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Laowai, We’re Going To Kick Your Ass!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Laowai, We’re Going To Kick Your Ass!

Postby Taco » Sun May 13, 2012 12:50 am

China has its own style of frontier justice as many foreigners have found out the hard way.

British Man Beat Up For Sexually Assaulting Chinese Girl
http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/videos/b ... -girl.html

I just wanted to post this also so you don't get the impression that all foreigners in China are savages.

Young American Shares Fries & Chats With Old Chinese Beggar
http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/pictures ... eggar.html
Last edited by Taco on Sun May 13, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Sun May 13, 2012 1:04 am

Haha, xenophobic humans are pathetic!

But I'm a foreigner to them, and I'd beat that f***er up too! :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Sun May 13, 2012 2:16 am

There's nothing "xenophobic" about kicking someone's ass who you see trying to rape some lady on the side of the road.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:23 am

C.J. wrote:Haha, xenophobic humans are pathetic!

But I'm a foreigner to them, and I'd beat that f***er up too! :D

Yeah, exactly. That f***er deserved it! He's only giving good foreigners in China a bad name with his behavior, so I'm glad he got his ass kicked over there!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ph_visitor » Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 am

f***ing terrific.

The Chinese cannot tell an Arab from the UK, from an American, and since the Chinese generalise constantly, group all non-Chinese in to the 'Laowai' group, and are a revenge and vengeance based society that strikes back 100X-fold when wronged, this asshole has just made the mindset of Chinese that much worse for all other WaiGuoRen in country.

While it is true that the Chinese were dead-biased against outsiders and foreigners from BEFORE THEY EVER MET ONE
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 am

ph_visitor wrote:f***ing terrific.

The Chinese cannot tell an Arab from the UK, from an American, and since the Chinese generalise constantly, group all non-Chinese in to the 'Laowai' group, and are a revenge and vengeance based society that strikes back 100X-fold when wronged, this asshole has just made the mindset of Chinese that much worse for all other WaiGuoRen in country.

While it is true that the Chinese were dead-biased against outsiders and foreigners from BEFORE THEY EVER MET ONE

Yes, unfortunately this British Muslim (looks Pakistani, Middle Eastern, or Turk) will give all foreigners a bad name for a while in China. This is what happens when you have too many foreigners coming in to a country. In Europe, you have all these rampaging Muslim youths committing all sorts of rapes and murders without retribution. At least the Chinese are not PC in that regard...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby leonardo1211 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:13 pm

[quote="zboy1"][quote="ph_visitor"]f***ing terrific.

While it is true that the Chinese were dead-biased against outsiders and foreigners from BEFORE THEY EVER MET ONE[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately this British Muslim (looks Pakistani, Middle Eastern, or Turk) will give all foreigners a bad name for a while in China. This is what happens when you have too many foreigners coming in to a country. In Europe, you have all these rampaging Muslim youths committing all sorts of rapes and murders without retribution. At least the Chinese are not PC in that regard...[/quote]

leonardo1211
Freshman Poster

Postby leonardo1211 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Yes, unfortunately this British Muslim (looks Pakistani, Middle Eastern, or Turk) will give all foreigners a bad name for a while in China. This is what happens when you have too many foreigners coming in to a country. In Europe, you have all these rampaging Muslim youths committing all sorts of rapes and murders without retribution. At least the Chinese are not PC in that regard...[/quote]

Come on!!! Of course we understand this is just a individual case, but you are right, too many foreigners are coming to Beijing. I am a Chinese and I live in the center of the city. Now I see more and more foreigners in the restraunts or in the park nearby. Honestly, most of them are just ok, but some of them......they drink too much. I see two girls, maybe britisher, plastered everyday, often lying on the street close to my apartment. Sometimes they even smoke marijuana openly.So far they are lucky because the local policemen are not familiar with that smell, but I start to have a impression that when China becomes richer, more and more losers of Europe and US are coming. In the past, the foreigner were more educated.
leonardo1211
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand