Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Absolutely Hot Chinese Women in Qipao

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Winston » January 26th, 2014, 6:39 pm

What do you all think of white slavic girls in qipao? Like this? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/762929?b=1

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Teal Lantern » January 27th, 2014, 2:07 am

Winston wrote:What do you all think of white slavic girls in qipao? Like this? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/762929?b=1

The location says China. :D
The hand says taken. :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Absolutely Hot Chinese Women in Qipao

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » January 27th, 2014, 5:19 am

DCX_10 wrote:Maybe it is just me , but I find these Chinese women incredibly hot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0w2AhNwP5Q[/youtube]

I hope this youtube link works.

Dayum. Llike I said on a post from a few years ago, Chinese women (well real Asian women from Asia) know how to make skinny viscerally cunning:
curvy, buttermilk skin, and a dried-out-jheryl-curl poo.tang pubic hair to die for.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » January 27th, 2014, 5:23 am

Repatriate wrote:No, it's not just you. Most of those women are hot. The Qipao is one of those traditional dresses that is designed to make even average women look immediately attractive. Whoever invented was just a genius.

There's just something about it. I guess it's the silk flower design, slit on the side, and the fact the dresses tend to be form fitting. Looks way classier than mini skirts or low cut dresses.

<--T H I S +∞
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby magnum » January 27th, 2014, 5:42 am

Fully agree, I've always been a fan of dresses and traditional ware, I didn't know they actually dressed like this still sometimes.
magnum
Junior Poster

Re: Chinese Skirts & Nylons.

Postby Rocky Top » January 27th, 2014, 6:09 am

Greetercb wrote:The Ladies over at China do a MUCH Better Job of Wearing Skirts & Nylons
More Than The American Ladies anytime. :wink:

Definitely. Nylons, classy dresses and non-tatted women are extinct here in the USSA.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » January 27th, 2014, 7:45 am

I really like these too. Modern Chinese dress is just a mishmash of all sorts of things and looks really unappealing.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby theprimebait » January 28th, 2014, 2:11 am

Amazing!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby tre » January 28th, 2014, 3:27 am

That white girl looks kinda like that Ginger on Sex in the City. NO, I DIDN'T WATCH IT....my girlfriend did...lol. I think that show reveals just how disgusting AW are....

Some of those Chinese Women are very attractive...nice examples.
tre
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » April 14th, 2016, 10:14 am

Wow this AFA Chinese lady looks gorgeous in Chinese qipao!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info162156.htm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » May 16th, 2016, 8:39 pm

Wow check out this adult erotic Chinese film with multiple sex scenes of Chinese women in qipao. Very erotic and passionate. Wow. There's even an erotic lesbian sex scene too. This will make you guys horny and jack off. Be careful not to watch it in inappropriate settings or company around. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4tcqRJbPq8[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand