Help me choose a country for a sabbatical…

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

xiongmao wrote:Guangzhou has 15 metro lines now (!). Yeah, that's more than NYC.

Central Gz (as the locals call it) is fairly compact and most expats live in Tianhe or the other side of the river. Other areas are further out, but you're gonna have to put up with a few more roaches.

The bus network is similarly extensive. You might need a date to help you read the bus timetables, but there's no shortage of women in Gz.

No other city in the world could probably offer you as much in the way of crazy experiences. I guess Bangkok is crazier, but everybody goes there.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll research it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well I've been looking on a Chinese dating site for women to meet in China next. I think my list of matches is about 100 long now. I might need help with all these beauties :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.