Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Zhang Ziyi China's star prostituting herself for $millions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Zhang Ziyi China's star prostituting herself for $millions

Postby ssjparris » Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 am

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon star is prostituting herself with very powerful chinese businessmen, including politicans.
she sells her p***y for $1,000,000 each encounter. hot damn... :lol:

read the article here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152246/Crouching-tiger-hidden-vice-girl-Star-accused-sleeping-politician-linked-murder-Old-Harrovian.html
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Repatriate » Thu May 31, 2012 10:26 am

She was or is in a relationship with a billionaire Israeli playboy too. She's well known as being a whore in the film industry though. Rumor is she slept her way to the top for roles then never stopped from there.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Thu May 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Sadly not too rare.

I once cast a nonunion blonde for a local TV cable commercial for $200. Long day of work. Took her to lunch during the shoot.

She made it clear she was available and would go out with me.

Bleccch.

My colleagues were agog that I had no interest in her.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Thu May 31, 2012 4:55 pm

I really hope it isn't true. Hate to see beautiful women devalue themselves like that.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Re: Zhang Ziyi China's star prostituting herself for $millio

Postby DCX_10 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Thu May 31, 2012 5:44 pm

fuzzy_corleone wrote:I really hope it isn't true. Hate to see beautiful women devalue themselves like that.

I agree, unless they are devaluing themselves with me :D
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Why must so many Asian women devalue themselves sexually like that? Asian women are turning into whores like White women in the West. It's sad to see...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Thu May 31, 2012 6:14 pm

DCX_10 wrote:She is more than rich enough herself. It is all about self-respect. I doubt she do that. (And She is certainly NOT worth that.)

ssjparris wrote:Crouching tiger, hidden dragon star is prostituting herself with very powerful chinese businessmen, including politicans.

read the article here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152246/Crouching-tiger-hidden-vice-girl-Star-accused-sleeping-politician-linked-murder-Old-Harrovian.html

I'd say she's worth more.

Image[/img]
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Believe it or not, there are plenty of Chinese girls who look just like her (not as well dressed , of course, since she is rich). I used to like her a lot back in the days of Hidden Dragon movie. But she slept around with so many very rich men; she really is acting as a high class whore. What a waste as she is a talented actress. Watch her first movie: <The>, a beautiful movie with wonderful cinematography.

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
DCX_10 wrote:She is more than rich enough herself. It is all about self-respect. I doubt she do that. (And She is certainly NOT worth that.)

ssjparris wrote:Crouching tiger, hidden dragon star is prostituting herself with very powerful chinese businessmen, including politicans.

read the article here...

Image[/img]
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Moive is The Road Home, or My Father and My Mother.

DCX_10 wrote:Believe it or not, there are plenty of Chinese girls who look just like her (not as well dressed , of course, since she is rich). I used to like her a lot back in the days of Hidden Dragon movie. But she slept around with so many very rich men; she really is acting as a high class whore. What a waste as she is a talented actress. Watch her first movie: <The>, a beautiful movie with wonderful cinematography.

fuzzy_corleone wrote:

read the article here...

Image[/img]
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 am

This thing about Zhang Ziyi has been circulating for years. It's not recent which is why I believe it. A lot of people in the entertainment industry in HK and Taiwan have all said she's a massive whore. She clearly only dates ultra wealthy rich guys if you look at her history.

It's too bad but a whore is a whore. She's fairly expensive and that million is for the novelty of banging an actress.

Looks wise she kind of resembles Jet Li in drag to be honest. Look at her face side by side with a young Jet Li. It's remarkable.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 am

davewe wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:I really hope it isn't true. Hate to see beautiful women devalue themselves like that.

I agree, unless they are devaluing themselves with me :D

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 am

Let go of that.

Some people are not up to your standards.

Let them be as they are.

Don't try to save them.

Look for what you want.

That's what we all have to do.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand