Places in Thailand for Asians not into p4p?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster

Places in Thailand for Asians not into p4p?

Post by luoldeng9 »

delet
Last edited by luoldeng9 on December 26th, 2012, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Places in Thailand for Asians not into p4p?

Post by Repatriate »

luoldeng9 wrote: But is it just girls in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and the other big cities where Thai girls really like Asian guys? Do they speak conversational level English? I have heard things like how guys can easily get 5 girlfriends at once who will cook for you, take care of you, shop for you, etc. But my guess is that these 'girlfriends' are all prostitutes.
Have you traveled much? This is all common sense stuff but to answer your questions Thai girls like a broad range of guys they just want the typical things..to be treated well. Girls in general are pleasant towards foreign men.

Most don't speak conversational english. Learn some Thai it will benefit you greatly.

Yes it's easy to get a girlfriend. The question is do you want a girlfriend? She will do all the things you mentioned but she's not a maid. Don't treat girls in Thailand as if they are less. No they aren't all prostitutes.
However, I absolutely will NOT pay for sex, I do not speak any Thai, I don't have any 'game', and the bar/club scene isn't exactly for me as I've only went to bars/clubs a few times in the US
Do you have a good social personality at least ? If not then you're shit out of luck my friend.
Anyone know of any better places where an Asian like me can get non-p4p casual sex easily without knowing Thai?
No, it's not easy for anyone. You sound like a lazy asshole to be honest.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

Some advice:
1. Don't think that kpop being popular is going to help you. It's not even popular anymore.
2. If you're not planning to hit up bars or clubs, your only choice is online dating.
3. The level of English is generally quite low in Thailand. Speak slowly and use a lot of body language.

Can't really beat the Philippines for easy casual sex.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Re: Places in Thailand for Asians not into p4p?

Post by ClearView »

luoldeng9 wrote:
However, I absolutely will NOT pay for sex,
Get over this part and the rest will fall into place. :D In Thailand you'll most likely end up paying one way or another anyway. Just check out thaivisa.com for endless stories of guys getting their finances raped by "good" Thai girlfriends and wives. Not all are like this of course but enough that it should make you very cautious about anything that a Thai woman says to you.