Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Chinese vs. Taiwanese girls: See the difference in attitude!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Taco » July 15th, 2012, 9:38 am

eurobrat wrote:I agree XiongMao,

Chasing and or trying to marry the hottest girl around normally gets you in trouble.



I think Tom Cruise, Mike Tyson and Kobe Bryant would agree.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby momopi » July 15th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Winston wrote:Btw, sadly, the 1 in 100 Taiwan girls on dating sites that write back to me are usually only friendly and polite, meaning that they don't talk seriously about meeting, only in making superficial talk online.


Are you using English language dating sites where women go to meet white men?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby chanta76 » July 15th, 2012, 10:45 pm

momopi brought up a good point. When it comes to English dating sites some of these girls are seeking white guys only not Asian American guys.

Winston move somewhere else . It seems to me that you just complaining about Taiwan and nothing can be done.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Postby eurobrat » July 15th, 2012, 11:40 pm

....
Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby momopi » July 16th, 2012, 8:17 am

The largest online dating sites in China is 世纪佳缘 (Jiayuan.com) and 珍爱网 (Zhenai.com):

http://www.zhenai.com/
http://www.jiayuan.com/

Both sites claim over 40 million registered users each, but the actual number of active users (logged on within past 30 days) is ~5 million each.

US based Match.com tried their hand at the Chinese market (http://cn.match.com/) but wasn't very successful, so they purchased 20% stake in zhenai.com last year.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » August 26th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/flymeg

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I can't live without sex.

You should message me if
Message me if you are white,
and have a really nice temper
and know how to treat a girl right :)


Image
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2012, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24762
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » August 26th, 2012, 5:39 pm

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, sadly, the 1 in 100 Taiwan girls on dating sites that write back to me are usually only friendly and polite, meaning that they don't talk seriously about meeting, only in making superficial talk online.


Are you using English language dating sites where women go to meet white men?


Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys. And plus, most of the Chinese women from China on English dating sites seem to prefer Chinese guys over white guys. They even told me so.

How do you explain that?

What is the most popular local dating site in Taiwan?
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2012, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24762
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Twobrains » August 26th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Winston wrote:Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/flymeg

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I can't live without sex.

You should message me if
Message me if you are white,
and have a really nice temper
and know how to treat a girl right :)


Looks like a possible ladyboy to me.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 194
Joined: September 5th, 2011, 2:39 pm
Location: Europe

Postby Jester » August 26th, 2012, 7:21 pm

Winston wrote:Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/flymeg

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I can't live without sex.

You should message me if
Message me if you are white,
and have a really nice temper
and know how to treat a girl right :)


Image


looks like a ladyboy
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Rock » August 26th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Twobrains wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/flymeg

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I can't live without sex.

You should message me if
Message me if you are white,
and have a really nice temper
and know how to treat a girl right :)


Looks like a possible ladyboy to me.


Local ladyboys are extremely rare in Taiwan. In fact, I don't believe I've ever come across one. The handful I've encountered here were either from Thailand or in one case SP.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Postby Jester » August 26th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, sadly, the 1 in 100 Taiwan girls on dating sites that write back to me are usually only friendly and polite, meaning that they don't talk seriously about meeting, only in making superficial talk online.


Are you using English language dating sites where women go to meet white men?


Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys. And plus, most of the Chinese women from China on English dating sites seem to prefer Chinese guys over white guys. They even told me so.

How do you explain that?

What is the most popular local dating site in Taiwan?


The thought occurs... that dating sites are the WORST POSSIBLE way for Winston to meet Chinese girls. Because ALL of the girls are there ONLY in the hope of finding a Western man who will marry them and buy them a house. And Winston is a notorious cheapskate, who will never do that. The material girls probably pick up on him being an intellectual, non-conformist type, therefore unlikely to be a superficial type who will lavish material goodies.

If I were Winston I would tour a Chinese-speaking country, laptop in hand, doing webcasts from coffeehouses with wifi (not "internet cafes"), making friends with coffeehouse-type girls more interested in intellect and learning than in material things.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » August 26th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw, sadly, the 1 in 100 Taiwan girls on dating sites that write back to me are usually only friendly and polite, meaning that they don't talk seriously about meeting, only in making superficial talk online.


Are you using English language dating sites where women go to meet white men?


Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys. And plus, most of the Chinese women from China on English dating sites seem to prefer Chinese guys over white guys. They even told me so.

How do you explain that?

What is the most popular local dating site in Taiwan?


The thought occurs... that dating sites are the WORST POSSIBLE way for Winston to meet Chinese girls. Because ALL of the girls are there ONLY in the hope of finding a Western man who will marry them and buy them a house. And Winston is a notorious cheapskate, who will never do that. The material girls probably pick up on him being an intellectual, non-conformist type, therefore unlikely to be a superficial type who will lavish material goodies.

If I were Winston I would tour a Chinese-speaking country, laptop in hand, doing webcasts from coffeehouses with wifi (not "internet cafes"), making friends with coffeehouse-type girls more interested in intellect and learning than in material things.


That's a good idea, but you didn't hear what I said. ALL the women from China that I met on English dating sites, even from DateinAsia, told me that they preferred Chinese guys over White guys.

I can't speak for Taiwan, since women from Taiwan rarely write me back. But it seems to be true for China at least.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24762
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby momopi » August 26th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Winston wrote:Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys.


If they are looking to date only local Taiwanese men, then they have little reason to join a foreign language match making site. It is also possible that the girl is looking for bananas (ABC).

For local Taiwanese dating sites, just look at local Internet portals and search engine home pages. But I am not understanding why you are wasting time in Taiwan when your goal is to be in China.
.
Last edited by momopi on August 26th, 2012, 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4746
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » August 26th, 2012, 7:45 pm

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys.


If they are looking to date only local Taiwanese men, then they have little reason to join a foreign language match making site. It is also possible that the girl is looking for bananas (ABC).

For local Taiwanese dating sites, just look at local Internet portals and search engine home pages. But I am not understanding why you are wasting time in Taiwan when your goal is to be in China.


Because I want to have a shot at dating my own race too, so I don't feel like a total reject. I don't have to waste time, because I plan to pay someone to write girls on local Taiwanese sites for me.

Well why do all the women from China I talked to on English dating sites say that they prefer Chinese guys over White guys? How do you explain that?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24762
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby polya » August 26th, 2012, 8:00 pm

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, Sasha V is right. Dating is about supply and demand. Nothing more, nothing less.

Since I hit 40, my value in the marketplace has dropped significantly. But my Chinese female friend is worse - once she hit 36 she has very little value at all. It's a shame, because she's a fantastic woman, but her primary value (her brain) is not valued by men.

I'm talking to my Cantonese girl again. She's not the hottest girl in China, but to compensate for average looks she's had to develop a sparkling personality. In the long term, I'd be much better off with a girl like her - and so would the rest of us. And at the end of the day she's a lot younger than me, and still way hotter than anyone my friends have married.

My lecturer at Uni had the same idea. He married below his status, and his wife worshipped him.


I've been trying to get this point across for years. The hottest looking girls KNOW they're hot so they'll treat you bad! Look at Napoleon & Josephine - need I say anymore. However, guys shouldn't settle for some worn out crack-hoare either.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest