Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chinese vs. Taiwanese girls: See the difference in attitude!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Re:

Postby Guts » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:04 am

I call bullshit on this. When I was in Taiwan, I was able to meet girls from dating sites just as easily as in the Philippines. After pipelining, I did not go a day without a date for the month that I was there. You need to stop generalizing your personal experience, man. If you are not getting good responses on dating sites, there is only one reason: you are not attractive enough. Taiwanese girls are not like Chinese or Filipinas in poverty who go gaga if you are from the West, they are not looking for providers, they want attractive guys as in both personality AND looks. Let's be realistic here, online girls in affluent countries only care about two things when they look at your profile: Your age and your pictures. If they don't like what they see, of course they will not respond to your message. Get real now.

You sound very elitist. Yeah, if we were all tall and good looking with loads of charm and charisma we'd all be a lot better off. But most men aren't. Winston's description of Taiwanese women sounds a lot like the way South Korean and Japanese women are as well. It's no wonder NE Asia is the most sterile place on Earth and once again proves the 80/20 rule is alive and well. NE Asian women are spoiled brats.

By the way, did any of those dates actually turn into a lasting relationship or were you just mongering?
Guts
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese vs. Taiwanese girls: See the difference in attit

Postby MrBlueLight » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 am

No, his description sounds like how Taiwanese women behave toward STRANGERS. What he thinks is entitlement is just them smelling his sleazy air from miles away. Resistance to pick-up attempt IS NOT entitlement. Winston is just butt-hurt.

And for your information, I am not looking for long-lasting relationship. What is mongering anyways? One thing is for sure, Taiwanese women are as much givers in a relationship as they are receivers, they are the exact opposite of Pinays. I have had Taiwanese women pay for the entire date, buying me gifts, and driving me around the city. These are loyal women and are mostly "good girls". You rarely hear about Taiwanese women cheating on their men. You don't need to be butt-hurt just because you can't get them.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Mr.Bluelight,

Winston has sexist views in matter of fact many of the posters that come to this site or even Roosh sites have sexist views. I mean that's part of the big reason why many of the guys complain about American women because American women are too strong.

I don't think you and Winston are far apart. I feel that you also have entitlement issues regarding in getting girls. The difference is your probably better looking than Winston with better game and therefore you are able to score better than Winston but that's it. I think.

Again I never been to Taiwan so i can't say how the country is like but from other people reports it's somewhat similar to South korea . I don't know how prevalent it is but even in Taiwan there are local Taiwanese men that go overseas looking for wives. The same applies to South Korea. Granted most of these guys are the social losers but hey you can say it's the same with Western guys that go overseas being the "unwanted in their own country".

Anytime men have to go overseas to look for wives (not sex tours) it spells to me that the women in their own country is too hard to deal with. Granted you dealt with Taiwnese women so you have your personal experience but many of North East Asian women are becoming superficial and spoiled. Go to South Korea you see lots of that type .. I don't think Taiwan is that far behind.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby green1976 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:52 am

chanta76 wrote:Mr.Bluelight,

Winston has sexist views in matter of fact many of the posters that come to this site or even Roosh sites have sexist views. I mean that's part of the big reason why many of the guys complain about American women because American women are too strong.

I don't think you and Winston are far apart. I feel that you also have entitlement issues regarding in getting girls. The difference is your probably better looking than Winston with better game and therefore you are able to score better than Winston but that's it. I think.

Again I never been to Taiwan so i can't say how the country is like but from other people reports it's somewhat similar to South korea .I don't know how prevalent it is but even in Taiwan there are local Taiwanese men that go overseas looking for wives. The same applies to South Korea. Granted most of these guys are the social losers but hey you can say it's the same with Western guys that go overseas being the "unwanted in their own country".

Anytime men have to go overseas to look for wives (not sex tours) it spells to me that the women in their own country is too hard to deal with. Granted you dealt with Taiwnese women so you have your personal experience but many of North East Asian women are becoming superficial and spoiled. Go to South Korea you see lots of that type .. I don't think Taiwan is that far behind.

I agree most of guys who goes overseas are doing this not because it's a hobby or a free choice..it's because they don't have the possibility to score women at home.

When i hear the propaganda in France and it should be the same in the US,they paint these guys as men who can get women in their countries but they go abroad because they want more and feel the need to have a submissive woman.
They reverse the story and it end up of guys being bad and western women being left alone.
That's so much a lie and they know it.

Give it to these SK men the possiblity to get less entitled women,most of them would stay at home and don't look abroad.

And regarding Winston problem of Taiwanese women not liking to be cold approached,i'm on his boat because i dislike conformist society where you cannot flirt or chat with a woman you don't know first.

I think it's a good plus to a society where men and women can meet,even if it's just a relaxing converstion without looking like a weird character.

It's true women in general are way more against meeting strangers than men but for me it's a great possibility to be in a country where women are receptive and nice to talk and not defensive against men.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 am

Yes, there are a subset of losers who go abroad to look for wives because you couldn't get any back home. But putting American and Asian women side-by-side and the difference in quality is immediately apparent. So for those who have the option of going abroad, why not?
And for your information, I went abroad to America, not the other way around. Now I am just back home ;)

Like it or not, Taiwan has very low crime rate thanks to its citizens being constantly wary of strangers. It's a fair trade-off, I think.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:42 pm

It could be that mainland China women are taught to be very practical about looking for a husband, to find one who earns a good living with a stable job or business, etc. Women from Taiwan are from a nearly developed country. If a mainland Chinese woman finds a husband from the US who earns a developed country wage, she might think he's a good catch. If he's Chinese to boot, there isn't an interracial issue with her mom and dad.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrBlueLight » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:56 am

Taiwanese women also care much about finding a husband with goo earning potential. One of the reasons that = Winston and other sexpats are having so much trouble :D
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand