Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Asia, heaven for men, hell for women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Asia, heaven for men, hell for women!

Postby jamesbond » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:20 am

Check out this article on how easy men have it Asia as opposed to American women who have expated there.
http://modelminority.com/article548.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:00 am

You almost have to feel sorry for American women who are living in Asian countries because no guys want them! Now they know what it feels like to be a man living in America! It really seems as if Asian countries are a heaven for men and a hell for western women! :)

- Paul
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:20 am

If you're single WF going to Asia, your social life would suck if you don't date AM. It's that simple.

I have a good WF friend who moved to Japan. She likes Japanese guys and gets hit on all the time ("wanna go have some tea?"). She has a great social life and large pool of men to choose from.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jackal » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Hehehe. It makes me happy to read about the poetic justice in this article. It's nice to read about American women who no longer have all their social privileges (note: I'm not saying women that should be slaves, but they should have some respect for men).

I think it's probably true that it's easier for average-looking white American men to meet American women overseas in any non-English-speaking country overseas than at home. A lot of American girls get lonely overseas and, like the majority of Americans, they would rather date an American than a foreigner (which makes me wonder why the heck they went abroad in the first place, but maybe they had some unrealistic fantasy about what it would be like and now they're stuck there for a while).

When I was in Prague, some American girls in my program hit on me, but I wasn't interested because I felt that I was there because I wanted to meet foreign women and not simply more Americans. However, the Czech girls were fairly icy towards me because my Czech wasn't very good, so I guess the moral of the story is: The best things in life are usually the result of luck, so take any good p***y that comes your way.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby fsublue69 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 pm

You almost have to feel sorry for American women who are living in Asian countries because no guys want them! Now they know what it feels like to be a man living in America! It really seems as if Asian countries are a heaven for men and a hell for western women!

Same for American businesswomen ex-pats in Russia. I mean who wants to waste time with a broad-assed American "liberated" women with so many hot Russian babes easily available?

Brian
fsublue69
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:33 am

fsublue69 wrote:
You almost have to feel sorry for American women who are living in Asian countries because no guys want them! Now they know what it feels like to be a man living in America! It really seems as if Asian countries are a heaven for men and a hell for western women!

Same for American businesswomen ex-pats in Russia. I mean who wants to waste time with a broad-assed American "liberated" women with so many hot Russian babes easily available?

Brian

W: Actually, American women get hit on in Russia by Russian men, who find them an exciting novelty. Most American women who go there are not attractive or are old though. A lot of Russian guys even asked me if I could introduce them to American women!
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand