Why Winston is a failure with women in Taiwan.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

First of all, a huge thank you for Nightwatchsf, these were some very detailed and refreshing posts about what it's like living in the Philippines as a successful expat. Please post more of your experiences as they reflect and mirror what the expats I know in the Phils are also experiencing.

Winston,
Where do I start with you man? See the problem with you and it's a huge problem that most people on these forums have been trying to tell you,a advise you and offer you suggestions and tips on ways to meet quality, respectable, yet beautiful Pinays but you seem to live in your own little bubble environment and you are under the grossly misperseption that your experience reflects that of others in the Phils. Let me remind you yet again some of the reasons why YOU have been NOT been successful at meeting the type of women that watchnightsf and others in here have been reporting:

1) Your entire experience of the Philippines are based on living in Angeles City, the absolute worst place in the Philippines if not Asia to live in. It's a great place for a fun weekend or at most a week of total debauchery as pointed out before with cheap hookers and beers, but to live there, come on man, get real.

2) You are a sex toursit/monger and frequent like minded guys in the bars of Angeles. As suggested by myself and a host of others in here numerous times, to meet higher level and quality girls, go and get busy in the areas they are most likely to be found. Stop hanging with sex tourists and spending your time in gogo bars in Angeles. Instead, move to a normal city in the Phils, Makati, Cebu or Davao for example, meet NORMAL expats, not sexpats and you will experience a DRASTICALLY different environment and reality.

3) Looks. While they may play less of a role than say in the West, they still do play a role, specially among the higher quality girls, that is middle class/upper class girls who have their acts together and won't be leeching you like the poor peasant girls would. Be ruthlessly honest with yourself Winston and have a hard look at yourself at the mirror: ask yourself, if you were a beautiful, middle class/upper middle class Pinay girl, who had her own money, would you date yourself? Please be honest with yourself. No need to get defensive here man, I dont want nor need you to answer that. This is for your own good, and deep down, you full know the answer to that question.

4) Continuing on # 3, being in shape helps tremendously, not only with the girls but most importantly, with having a strong self confidence and that shows when interacting with people of both sexes, specially attractive, well to do, truly desirable women. Again, look at yourself, are you truly happy with that you're seeing on the mirror? Do you sincerely think that a fat, ugly and short Asian American man is going to make the beautiful girls of means in the Philippines wet? Please be ruthlessly honest with yourself. Again, no need to answer that question here, answer it for yourself.

5) Money. Money does make things a hell lot easier and gives you options and freedom. You've yourself reported numerous times that you live on a very tight budget in the Philippines which doesn't allow you to take full advantage of the geo-arbitrage that the Philippines may allow someone with a healthier budget ( in the 3-5k/month versus your less than 1k/month).

6) Style. Obviously that also plays a big role specially in the third world among the middle/upper class who are uber class conscious and do everything to differentiate themselves from the poor masses. As nighwatchsf eloquently put it in one of his previous posts, don't dress like a slob, that is wearing a short, t-shirt, sandals with socks. LOL. Instead, get some nice dress pants, dress shirt or nice polo, nice leather belt, nice shoes and a decent watch, smell nice and fresh, with a few bucks in your pocket and hit the high end malls and you will feel more confident and watch the reaction from the nicer looking girls. Ironically, when looking sharp, you will also scare away the low end rats who are after the slobs as they feel uncomfortable with a sharp looking man. The pictures you've been posting all show a painful lack of style. It doesn't take a lot of money to dress nicely, even on a smaller budget, specially in Asia. No excuses for looking like a slob dude.

I could go on and on but I'll stop the reasons why YOU Winston are emphatically failing with the desirable women in the Philippines and dare I say, also in Taiwan. Now tell me, which one of these 2 guys will have the kind of experience that nightwatchsf talks about :

- the lazy, fat, short, ugly Asia American looking older than he is, with no sense of style, who's cheap as a Jew and lives in the worst place in all of Asia, Angeles City, whose only social network consists of bar girls and sexpats/mongers?
- or the young, fit, successful business owner living in Makati/Cebu/Davao City, with style, money and who's connected with the movers and shakers in the Philippines?

I know plenty of those young, successful entrepreneurs who have gone to the Philippines and now are running wildly successful business employing from tens to hundreds of Pinoys and having a lifestyle similar to royalty in the west. They live in Makati, Cebu, Davao City, Puerto Princessa etc...

So you see Winston, just because you're unable to get it on with any other girl than the lowly rats, doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience as you. There are a lot of variables in play here. Myself and others have at numerous times giving you tips and suggestions on how to improve, not only the quality of your experience in the Phils but also get fianlly access to the higher calibre of girls. Yet each time, you've done nothing but refute them as BS and sat on your fat lazy ass. It doesn't make a difference to me or us whether you take any of those advices and apply them, but stop for the love of god, to generalize things. Not because you're an utter failure than everyone is. Not because you're stuck with bar girls than everyone is. Not because you're living in that shit hole called AC that everyone else. Not because you're a broke ass sexpat that everybody is. I know these may be strong words but I hope you will take them as a real man and look at the mirror and reflect on them in order to make some tough decisions about your decisions which will indoubtedly affect the type of experiences you will be living.

Please don't bother dissecting my post Winston as I'm not going to reply to you, let alone read your comments. In fact, I'm going to put you on ignore for a few days until you start posting again as a man and not a whinny little hamster. Speaking of hamster, you do sound like those entitled feminazi who always rationalizes her short comings by blaming it on every body else and their dog yet continously fails to recognize that maybe, perhaps maybe, the problem is with you Winston and not others.

So despite the somewhat harsh words, I sincerely hope you take this post as constructive feedback and not as an attack. I love your site and love reading the comments of men who have left the Rotten West to the truly greener pastures outside of It. However, enough is enough of your constant whining.

Nightwatchsf, dave and Will, please continue posting about your refreshing experiences of living the good life in the Phiilppines. I'm going to return to the Phils in Dec-Jan for a few months and I have no doubt that my experience will be closer to Nightwatchsf, Dave and co.

Cheers,
Epic post from another thread in another forum section. Jacare named everything!!!! Read carefully, Winston!!!
Winston wrote:In 2001, I was in this commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in Reno, NV. I was cast as a wealthy business clientele. There is a scene of me dining in the hotel restaurant and walking with a girl on my arm past a limousine too. I have a video copy of this but it's at my home in America. If I ever go back there, I'll upload it to YouTube for you guys to see. It's too bad I didn't bring it with me.

Hey Repatriate, you asshole! If I look like a taxi driver, then why was I cast as a wealthy clientele of a fancy hotel in that commercial for Siena Hotel and Spa in 2001? And also for that Lifetime movie with upper class people holding wine bottles? Would the casting director put a low class taxi driver guy in front of a limousine dressed in a suit? That proves you wrong, you fucktard!
Oh yeah, I love when Winston uses the "in 1988, I was an extra in the movie Twins and I was in great shape! Repatriate, you shithead, what do you gotta say now??? This proves I have style!"

In 2001, you looked far better than you do now. Far better. You look like you are 63 years old presently at age 39. Friends tell other friends what not to wear and give them advice. That's the way it is. You only want to hear the positive in everything. Life doesn't work that way. Everything is in shades of gray not a f***ing kaleidoscope and Lucky Charms cereal. You live in this fantasy world where everything must be optimistic.

My best friend asked me if he should wear a style of shorts with his T-shirt and I flat out said he needed to wear the other shorts because they looked better with the shirt. You need to lighten up and admit your failures. We all have them, oh wait, Winston doesn't have any flaws! He is an Asian George Clooney :)
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Phx wrote: In 2001, you looked far better than you do now. Far better. You look like you are 63 years old presently at age 39. Friends tell other friends what not to wear and give them advice. That's the way it is. You only want to hear the positive in everything. Life doesn't work that way. Everything is in shades of gray not a f***ing kaleidoscope and Lucky Charms cereal. You live in this fantasy world where everything must be optimistic.
Winston has problems with anything beyond black and white rationalization because his mental condition prohibits from from doing so. This to me is the biggest red flag of someone with an obvious personality disorder. They can't think in terms of gray or rationalize logical gradients. Everything is black or white, right or wrong. People are good or bad. Every situation is with me or against me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_%28psychology%29

He lashes out at criticism like a child because he has low self esteem and it f***s up his deluded world view.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new lady in Taiwan that I'm seeing. She lives and works in Taichung. I actually met her in 2004, and saw her a few times after that, but stopped talking to her when I went to Russia. We are seeing each other again though. She seems to like me, and calls me a lot, often for trivial reasons. She also takes my arm and holds my hand, so her body language is very positive toward me. However, as you can see on her face, she is very simple and naive, not very worldly or experienced, even though she's 35. It's like she's been sheltered all her life and hasn't experienced much except work, work and work. She's a hair stylist and works at her family owned shop, but she works 7 days a week and only has one day off every 10 days. But her personality is super sweet, never difficult or argumentative, which is a big plus since it's hard to find someone that easy going in East Asia.

Here is a photo of us at the mall a few days ago, where we had pizza and watched the new Spiderman movie in 3d (which was pretty good by the way).

What do you guys think? What vibes do you get from her?

Oh well, at least one girl likes me.

There's also another girl that I met on QQ, also in Taichung, who immigrated here from China, that likes me too and calls me a lot. She's a bit plump, but she has sexy curves on her figure.

Anyway, f**k Repatriate and his bullying. What a miserable f**k of a personality he is.
Last edited by Winston on August 4th, 2012, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Well done Winston. Is being easy going really such a rare trait among East Asians? My Korean girlfriend is astoundingly easy going. For example, yesterday we arranged to go to a pub in town with her and her friends. The post office was closed before I could get down to it so I missed my welfare payment, had no money and decided not to go. Then I had no way of contacting her as my internet wasn't working and I've no phone, but I thought it'd be OK seeing as she'd be with her friends. Turns out, her friends cancelled and she was waiting at the train station for 3 and a half hours for me. Yet, when I finally met up with her she gave me a big hug and just said she was happy to see me. Moral of the story: Asian women = magic. You should stop catering to the human addiction of suffering by lusting after those young snobby girls and just find a nice woman your own age for a relationship like this one. Think, what would the younger, romantic Winston do?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:...She seems to like me, and calls me a lot, often for trivial reasons. She also takes my arm and holds my hand, so her body language is very positive toward me. However, as you can see on her face, she is very simple and naive, not very worldly or experienced, even though she's 35. It's like she's been sheltered all her life and hasn't experienced much except work, work and work. She's a hair stylist and works at her family owned shop, but she works 7 days a week and only has one day off every 10 days. But her personality is super sweet, never difficult or argumentative, which is a big plus since it's hard to find someone that easy going in East Asia.
These are the positive attirbutes:
- Simple and not complicated
- Not "well experienced" with a long string of ex's and sexual partners
- Hard working and not a sluggard who sees lions all over the street (Poverbs 26:13)
- Sweet personality and not a complainer who nit picks on everything with negative connotation
- Easy going and not a stubborn/emotional head-case with negative predispositions
- Fairly portable job skill (hair stylist) and potential to open her own hair salon

The potential down sides would be her age (35), education level (?), lack of work experience outside of her family business, possibility that she is putting on her best face, and what happens when the other face comes forward.

I cannot speak for your own feelings and attraction level, so that's for you to decide.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8SSMnOK ... re=related[/youtube]
Last edited by momopi on July 11th, 2012, 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston, you should stick with what is good for you. This lady seems age appropriate for you. Has a good personality for you. She also seems to really like you. That's all you need really but the thing is..are you serious about long term relationships? It seems you would knock this poor lady up too and leave her with a kid while you go off elsewhere. Think carefully about what you want out of these relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a great assessment Momopi.

Yes she definitely seems like a keeper. It's very rare to find a Taiwanese or East Asian who is that easy going and never complains, criticizes or judges. The worst thing is to be around someone really high strung who makes you feel like you're walking on eggshells.

She almost seems like someone from another time, like she was brought here from the past by a time machine, from an era where everything was simple. It's like she has no ability to analyze or judge, almost like a Filipina (except she never asks for anything). She is also generous in that she likes to pay for me during dinners and bring me gifts too.

It's too bad I'm not a settling down type.

She doesn't speak any English though. Maybe it's true what Xiongmao said, that the best Chinese women are the ones that don't speak English? It's like English corrupts women and makes them judgmental or something? lol

Amazingly, she also saw this website but doesn't hold it against me.

She is also gullible. She stopped talking to me the last two years, because two of her friends saw my articles that I emailed her and told her that I don't write like an American, so I must have lied to her about coming from America and growing up there. WTF? I have no idea how that happened or what article it was that they read to get that impression. But she believed them and thought that I deceived her about growing up in the US. Very strange and stupid of her friends to tell her that. There is nothing in my writing that indicates that I didn't grow up in America. lol. Very weird. I still don't get what happened. But I'm glad the misunderstanding was cleared up.

Btw, my number one lady in China also has a similar personality - easygoing, innocent, gentle, traditional, etc. She seems to be the most interested in me out of all the ones I'm talking to there. I guess nonjudgmental girls are the ones that like me the most? lol. She also speaks no English, so maybe Xiongmao was right that the best Chinese women are the ones who don't speak English? lol

Also, she's very health conscious and wrote that in college, she studied Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture. But she currently is just an office worker. She is very innocent and traditional though - likes classical music, never drinks alcohol, doesn't go to any nightclubs, etc. She's like a snow white type.

Here is her photo. She's very good looking, tall and skinny:

I wonder why someone that looks like her can't find a Chinese guy? She's 31 I think, so not too young either.

But the odd thing is, she won't send me any current photos of herself. I can't understand why or what she's hiding. Even if the photo above is a few years old, I can't imagine her looking too bad now for her to be afraid to send me any new photos of her. She obviously is very skinny, so what is she afraid of?

It does seem true that women over 30 tend to not be picky about looks as much.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I finally got a friendly response from a Taiwanese girl on OkCupid. She's 32, works as an engineer and loves to travel. (but she recently quit her job so she can travel). I guess she's an adventurous type too. lol Check out her photo though. She looks really cute. She looks early 20's, much younger than 32. It's hard to believe that she's 32 isn't it?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
She almost seems like someone from another time, like she was brought here from the past by a time machine, from an era where everything was simple. It's like she has no ability to analyze or judge, almost like a Filipina (except she never asks for anything). She is also generous in that she likes to pay for me during dinners and bring me gifts too.

Have you expressed to this woman you have no intention of ever settling down? Because if you're just leading her on to play it's pretty cruel especially if she's been nothing but good about this. She's also at that critical age where she needs to find a permanent fan fast and you're wasting her time if she thinks you're going to marry her.
But the odd thing is, she won't send me any current photos of herself. I can't understand why or what she's hiding. Even if the photo above is a few years old, I can't imagine her looking too bad now for her to be afraid to send me any new photos of her. She obviously is very skinny, so what is she afraid of?

That's a tremendous red flag. If you don't have at least a few pics of her in various social situations then you should re-evaluate. A single glamor shot or even a small series of the same localized glamor shots means something is up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:

Have you expressed to this woman you have no intention of ever settling down? Because if you're just leading her on to play it's pretty cruel especially if she's been nothing but good about this. She's also at that critical age where she needs to find a permanent fan fast and you're wasting her time if she thinks you're going to marry her.

That's a tremendous red flag. If you don't have at least a few pics of her in various social situations then you should re-evaluate. A single glamor shot or even a small series of the same localized glamor shots means something is up.
No we don't talk about such serious things. We just hang out and hold hands. I figure if she doesn't bring it up, then I don't have to. I would consider her though. She has good qualities. I never said that I am 100 percent against settling down. I like to leave things "open ended".

As to the China woman, well how can I get her to send me more pictures then? Maybe she's too poor to afford a camera? lol. She told me she doesn't even have a smart phone and doesn't have a cell phone plan that will allow her to send international sms back to me. Also, she and her parents live on the 10th floor of an apartment building with no elevator, so she has to climb up and down 10 flights of stairs everyday. Boy does that suck or what? Obviously, her family isn't very well off.

What kind of high rise building has no elevator? That sucks. If I visited her home everyday, I'd get a good workout. lol
Last edited by Winston on July 11th, 2012, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Are you serious Repatriate? :shock:

Why would Winston care what she wants or feels as long as he get what he wants? He will "dip his wick" and then throw her away once her purpose is fulfilled.

And Winston, ego inflated once again, will continue on his merry way without a second thought UNTIL he doesn't get what he wants from some random "chick." Then the complaining, moaning and bitching will began anew.

Ah, such is the life of a NPD "playboy!"
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:
Falcon wrote:If Winston tries Mexico, I'm absolutely sure that things will be much worse for him ... :P

All the reasons that Repatriate had listed would apply except for #6, since it is very common for Mexicans to live with extended family regardless of age.
Why do you say that? There's no way Mexico could be worse than Taiwan. Mexicans do not have that cold repressed face, esp on their girls. It is not a prudish culture where everything is conservative and one is expected to be super innocent and goody two shoes with no desires. Mexico is not like Taiwan - a candy store where all the candy is all look and no touch and no buy and no stare.

What the f**k are you smoking? How can you even compare Mexico and Taiwan?

Can you give some logical reasons why I would do worse in Mexico?

If Mexico is hard, why did you do good there? How come none of the chicks in your Mexico trip report were hot tall and skinny?

You aren't making any f***ing sense! What are you smoking?

Why do you believe that everything Repatriate says must be true, just because it's negative? If I made up negative things about you, does that mean it must be true?

Half of what he says is not true, and he ignores the other half of the reasons about Taiwan that I listed one by one. Did you read that?

You aren't making any f***ing sense. I thought you were smart and level headed? Why are you making statements that are totally illogical?

You are an example of what I meant in that other thread in the Philosophy section about how we are naturally inclined toward the negative and quick to believe anything negative about someone, even if it's not true.
OK, Winston, you've got some good points. I was typing faster than I could think. It's really hard to tell how well someone will do socially in Mexico unless they actually go there. It also depends on who they interact with and what kinds of places they go to.

Mexicans do not have that cold repressed face, esp on their girls. It is not a prudish culture where everything is conservative and one is expected to be super innocent and goody two shoes with no desires. Mexico is not like Taiwan - a candy store where all the candy is all look and no touch and no buy and no stare.
Excellent observation. You've probably seen my posts about how sexually open and aggressive Mexicans can be, and how it's all viewed as casual fun. They are also incredibly easy to talk to and connect with, unlike many Taiwanese who can be quite cold and suspicious of outsiders (i.e., anyone not in their exclusive cliques).

It's far easier for older men to find mates in Mexico than in Taiwan. That's why Taiwan has so many mail-order brides coming in, whereas it's extremely hard to imagine this happening in Mexico. In Mexico, most returnee migrants in their 30's and 40's can easily get married, settle down, and have a family. But not in Taiwan.

I connect much better with Mexican women than with Taiwanese women. And I'm just in my early 20's, highly fluent in both Mandarin and Spanish.

If Mexico is hard, why did you do good there? How come none of the chicks in your Mexico trip report were hot tall and skinny?
That's because my trip report is a trip report, like something you'd find on the lonelyplanet.com forums. It's not a "gallery of women on the street" report. Google Street View already has all of that. Plus, I don't see how your unusual 2nd question is connected to your 1st question either. :lol:

But great observations nonetheless.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You all won't believe this. But I just did it three times with a Chinese immigrant lady I met on QQ! She came over and stayed with me for a night until the next evening. Being kind of plump, she wasn't my usual type, but she was somewhat sexy and doable at least. But oh well. It was better than nothing and was an intense experience. I get the sense that she is kind of becoming attached to me though, and is trying to discourage me from going to China.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Winston is a failure with women in Taiwan.

Post by yick »

Remember this thread... :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Winston is a failure with women in Taiwan.

Post by Winston »

Simple analogy. If you put a lion and a reptile together, are they gonna be friends or get along? No of course not. Some things don't mix. It's not the fault of either party. If a lion doesn't connect with a snake or reptile, it's not his fault. He is just not among his own kind. It's just nature. Different species don't mix.

I've never connected with Taiwanese, they are the most soulless repressed people on the planet. In their bones is nothing but FEAR, GUILT, SHAME. You can feel it every time you are around them. It makes me sick and sucks out my energy and fills my aura with POISON. I can't even go out to the supermarket in Taiwan without feeling icky. Just being honest. I swear to God. The self hating Taiwanese vibe is toxic to me and is like a mini black hole. Not my fault. I didn't create Taiwanese to be what they are. I don't get why God allows such people to exist. It's sickening.

Even in America all my Asian friends were either Filipino, Vietnamese, or Mainland Chinese. I don't get why God made me Taiwanese. He must have f***ed up. It's totally illogical. He seems to enjoy torturing people and watching them suffer. The universe seems to be parasitic in that if you have any weakness, it will magnify it and take advantage of it. So we seem to live in a parasitic world.

Those are my observations based on experience and what we see in this world. Hence Atheists are right about one thing, that a just God is totally incompatible with what we see in this world. They may be wrong about a lot of things, but that statement is true and cannot be denied. Even Christians know this, but they suppress it.