Why Winston is a failure with women in Taiwan.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Why Winston is a failure with women in Taiwan.

Post by Repatriate »

A checklist. The real facts.

1) Grossly overweight.

(I'm not sure why because he claims to be a vegan. Most vegans are frail looking emo types. He must ingest copious amounts of sugar and cakes to retard his metabolism to the point where even a diet of vegetables and soy milk can't keep him skinny)

2) He has the standard looks of a Taiwanese betel nut chewing uncle or Taxi driver.

(An observation shared by others.)

3) Socially awkward personality.

(His personality might go over well in person with fat white American hippie women with armpit hair who just want to be friends but his aloof qualities and strange infatuation with various irrelevant subjects paints him as a big giant weirdo to women in Taiwan. He also seems uncompromising about being socially inept sort of like someone with Asperger's syndrome.)

4) No dress sense or style.

(Horizontal striped shirts that accentuate pot belly, short sleeve shirts that fold over the elbow, clunky middle school autistic children trainers, etc.. the list goes on and on)

5) Narcissistic.

(Unable to accept criticism or properly evaluate self for further improvement. Reacts with emotionally immature anger and indignation at any slights. Women tend to suss out these traits in men because they are woman-like.)

6) Lives with mom.

(This is not a good situation for a man approaching his 40's to be in.)

7) Older than he looks.

(Speaking of age, Winston looks a lot older than he is. At first glance he appears to be in his mid 40's at least. In a region of the world where people tend to look much younger than they are this is a big negative handicap.)

8) No local social network.

(He seems to hang out with a motley crew of foreign expats and others who he doesn't fit in with and who don't offer any additional social inclusion into Taiwanese society. It might actually be self sabotaging to hang out with these types.)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I disagree, I think the problems associated with dating Chinese women have been well documented. Unless you go to a poor province in China to find a Chinese girlfriend your likely to come up empty. The long term success rate with dating Chinese/Taiwanese women is lower than dating western women, but the sex is obviously better.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Uh oh, Repatriate, you've really done it now. You're gonna really piss Winston off for telling the truth, LOL!

In all honesty, I don't understand why he doesn't move on from Taiwan into another country? He had success in Eastern Europe and Russia when he was over there, so why doesn't he go back to hook up again with some ladies? It seems like he's obsessed with Taiwanese women or something. Maybe the reason he can't connect with Taiwanese women is because they prefer White men. Asian women have really become self-hating and white worshiping in the past couple of decades--and it's really annoying and bothersome tbh.

I think Winston would do a lot better in a country like China or Vietnam. Maybe check out the Central Asian countries like Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan? I know someone on the forum mentioned the Russian Far East as one destination. I think someone else mentioned Nepal and Cambodia as another possibility. My uncle in Korea married a really nice Vietnamese women (aunt-in-law) and they're pretty happy with two really cute kids and she's fairly attractive as well. My uncle could not find a Korean women to marry because he said most of them have become very picky, spoiled, and bitchy. It seems as if many of the women in the advanced Asian countries (S. Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia), have really become effected by the disease of feminism and westernization. In my opinion, most of the women from those countries aren't really worth it like they used to be...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Taco wrote:I disagree, I think the problems associated with dating Chinese women have been well documented. Unless you go to a poor province in China to find a Chinese girlfriend your likely to come up empty. The long term success rate with dating Chinese/Taiwanese women is lower than dating western women, but the sex is obviously better.
A foreign guy dating Chinese/TW women faces certain cultural hurdles and other expectations in a relationship which one or both can't live up to in the long run. Winston's ethnic and cultural heritage is native to Taiwan. He may not be fully Taiwanese but being an overseas chinese person is actually an advantage of sorts except all the traits I mentioned makes him incapable of realizing this potential.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

If Winston tries Mexico, I'm absolutely sure that things will be much worse for him ... :P

All the reasons that Repatriate had listed would apply except for #6, since it is very common for Mexicans to live with extended family regardless of age.
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

No one is perfect. Criticize yourself before you cast a stone at Winston.

I am not kissing his ass. I don't even know him. But what's fair is fair.

Everyone got problems. Are you claiming to be perfect? Then shut up and be humble.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

samurai_panda wrote:No one is perfect. Criticize yourself before you cast a stone at Winston.

Everyone got problems. Are you claiming to be perfect? Then shut up and be humble.
I'm not saying i'm perfect or anyone else is but it doesn't mean Winston doesn't deserve some well placed criticism. This is the weakest and lamest argument ever.

Besides, the only reason this is being brought up is because there's at least a dozen threads with Winston whining about Taiwan. Plus he immediately jumps on anyone who suggests that maybe he has something to do with the rejection.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:
samurai_panda wrote:No one is perfect. Criticize yourself before you cast a stone at Winston.

I'm not saying i'm perfect or anyone else is but it doesn't mean Winston doesn't deserve some well placed criticism. This is the weakest and lamest argument ever.

Besides, the only reason this is being brought up is because there's at least a dozen threads with Winston whining about Taiwan. Plus he immediately jumps on anyone who suggests that maybe he has something to do with the rejection.
Repatriate, samurai panda is the second coming of Konrad/Philosophical Filipino. The guy doesn't even deny it; Winston needs to ban his ass again!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Repatriate, samurai panda is the second coming of Konrad/Philosophical Filipino. The guy doesn't even deny it; Winston needs to ban his ass again!
I bet you it takes another month or two of non stop trolling before Winston finally gets off his e-z chair to ban him again too. :lol:
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

First off I must say I have promised myself to be nice to Winston for a couple weeks now. Saying that Repatriate has made some good points. I think the hurdles he listed would give pause in any country not just Taiwan. Any area that isn't a red light district like Angels these factors will play into his success with women.

One of the things I truely don't understand is Winston's desire for quick, easy, cheap sex but at the same time its tied to a desire for more traditional women. The two do not go togather, a traditional woman wants a commitment Winston is unwilling to make. They can now see it on him from a mile away and avoid him. A traditional, attractive, smart young women would not take whormonger Winston home to meet mom and dad. What is the future in it for her? If she wants some quick dick there are a hundred hot young alpha males running around just waiting to hit it... See the problem?
Last edited by Dogboy86 on July 5th, 2012, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

100% agree. The truth hurts, but maybe this post will give Winston the reality check he needs to turn things around.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

eurobrat wrote:Why doesn't he just get a really hot prostitute and get it out of his system? Then he can say he had sex with a Taiwanese girl.
I think the true issue is the claiming of ones "birth right" not getting a hot piece of Taiwanese tail... ;)
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Dogboy86 wrote:First off I must say I have promised myself to be nice to Winston for a couple weeks now. Saying that Repatriate has made some good points. I think the hurdles he listed would give pause in any country not just Taiwan. Any area that isn't a red light district like Angels these factors will play into his success with women.
Winston probably should have stuck with Russia and got to know that innocent young dyev that he said that he almost had a real relationship with. He got scammed and jerked around by several Russian women but at least he got some almost girlfriend like play going through all that trouble. Winston still hasn't answered the question why he insists on staying in Taiwan at his parents house and complaining about this 24-7.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

A huge Madana/Whore complex dose not help ether. Wanting to make the good girls bad and the bad girls good. We all play into this but most of us work through it by our mid twenties...