Only interested in Pinays who at least 8 out of 10 in looks

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:I would qualify what u just said. For a western guy in his 20s or 30s, I would argue that Taipei is the much better place cus the per capita concentration of 8s and above is like 1,000s of times higher than anywhere in the Phils, lol. At least most people I know who've been to both places agree w/me that Taiwanese girls are on average in a totally different league than Pinays. And not all are divas. Some are actually down to earth and majority are open to dating westerners. Some might even be foreigner curious.

When u get older, Phils starts to win out in spite of the relative lack of very hot women. I would imagine a 40s guy with a lot of money as indicated in OP would have a decent shot. But personally, I think it must be impossible to find someone approaching an 8 in looks outside metro Manila, Pampanga, or perhaps vacationing in Boracay.

I've spent weeks in other parts such as Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Bacalod area, Subic Bay, Pampanga, and various areas 3 or more hours away from the cities. I honestly never saw anyone, outside of the Luzon areas mentioned above, who was better than a 5 or maybe 6 in my estimation and taking into account your photos. And remember, most of these girls are midget sized. The very rare tall ones are like 5'4" and 5'5", perhaps occasionally 5'6" if u get real lucky.

If you could lower your standards to around a solid 5 or maybe a questionable 6 and accept short stature, then your odds would shoot up and u could hunt outside of the snobby parts of Manila and Pampanga.
I haven't seen many Taiwanese pretty girls, but I have seen a few really cute Filipinas. Where you say "midget", I would say "petite". Petite girls are not short and stocky, they're 100% well proportioned small women.
By the way what do you think of this one? http://www.dateinasia.com/poundsbeauty

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:I would qualify what u just said. For a western guy in his 20s or 30s, I would argue that Taipei is the much better place cus the per capita concentration of 8s and above is like 1,000s of times higher than anywhere in the Phils, lol. At least most people I know who've been to both places agree w/me that Taiwanese girls are on average in a totally different league than Pinays. And not all are divas. Some are actually down to earth and majority are open to dating westerners. Some might even be foreigner curious.

When u get older, Phils starts to win out in spite of the relative lack of very hot women. I would imagine a 40s guy with a lot of money as indicated in OP would have a decent shot. But personally, I think it must be impossible to find someone approaching an 8 in looks outside metro Manila, Pampanga, or perhaps vacationing in Boracay.

I've spent weeks in other parts such as Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Bacalod area, Subic Bay, Pampanga, and various areas 3 or more hours away from the cities. I honestly never saw anyone, outside of the Luzon areas mentioned above, who was better than a 5 or maybe 6 in my estimation and taking into account your photos. And remember, most of these girls are midget sized. The very rare tall ones are like 5'4" and 5'5", perhaps occasionally 5'6" if u get real lucky.

If you could lower your standards to around a solid 5 or maybe a questionable 6 and accept short stature, then your odds would shoot up and u could hunt outside of the snobby parts of Manila and Pampanga.
I haven't seen many Taiwanese pretty girls, but I have seen a few really cute Filipinas. Where you say "midget", I would say "petite". Petite girls are not short and stocky, they're 100% well proportioned small women.
By the way what do you think of this one? http://www.dateinasia.com/poundsbeauty
1. I can't see her bottom half but she sure doesn't look petite from what I can see

2. She looks like she has Chinese blood somewhere in her ancestry.

3. At 5'6", she's taller than well over 99% of girls in metro Manila and something like 99.5% (1 out of 500) in the outlying areas of the provinces. But beware, often when they write 5'6", it means with shoes and they are actually more like 5'4" in reality.

4. She is more attractive than most girls I see on websites such as Filipino Cupid and in-country.

5. She looks mature for her age, at least in photo. That's quite typical in the Phils. U see 18-21 yr. olds who are aged like a regular mid to late 20s gal in NE Asia, mid 20s who look more like mid 30s, and as they approach 30, they often look positively middle aged.

6. I've also noticed that a lot of the best looking Filipinas expatriate or are descendants of expats in places like the States. Many of the best and brightest Pinoys and Pinays have relocated to other countries so what u see of the overseas Filipino communities is not entirely representative of what u see in country. I suppose its like that with many other countries as well.

7. By midget, I mean very short as in 5'2" or below. It has no relation to how skinny or fat they might be. Petite means both short and slim.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

One more qualifier. By girls in the Phils, I'm talking about Pinays. There are also a lot of Korean girls in certain areas and cities. But from everything I've seen, they only date and hang-out w/others in their Korean cliques. They seem to be off limits to westerners and Pinoys. So they don't count.

Unfortunately, almost all the very attractive to hot girls u see in a place like Cebu City happen to be Koreans, lol.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:One more qualifier. By girls in the Phils, I'm talking about Pinays. There are also a lot of Korean girls in certain areas and cities. But from everything I've seen, they only date and hang-out w/others in their Korean cliques. They seem to be off limits to westerners and Pinoys. So they don't count.

Unfortunately, almost all the very attractive to hot girls u see in a place like Cebu City happen to be Koreans, lol.
Ha, funny you say that because I have always found Korean girls the plainest and most unattractive girls in the world. The only Korean girl I have seen who would give me the hots is good old Jun Ji-hyun, who basically became Korea's girlfriend after starring in My Sassy Girl.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

samurai_panda wrote:
They think foreigners are rich as hell and should be able to spend Xinfinity amt of money. Filipinos lack any sense of budgeting or managing skills whatsoever.

The shameless greed of Filipinos is appalling. Money really corrupts.
I agree 100% of with your statements!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I also would go to Eastern Europe for beauties. Most Filipinas are 5'2'' and there are not many much taller. Percentage wise there is a low number of beauties. Eastern Europe has large number of beauties. Even 8s there don't think they are that pretty!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

pete98146 wrote: She could have hopped right onto the pages of Playboy she was that beautiful. She did not have the princess attitude nor did she realize her level of beauty. The rich filipinos guys would show no interest in her because they are looking for a certain level of sophistication that she didn't possess. Girls like this essentially fall between the cracks and they are there for the taking.
I noticed the same thing. Most Filipinas don't look like beauty queens simply because they just don't have the money to dress up. There are tons of Filipinas that would look awesome if they only had someone to buy high heels and lipstick for them, that's where you come in.

I saw a Filipina at the store yesterday that was 6'1'' at least, her hips were too curvy and boobs too big to be a ladyboy. She's the tallest one I've seen so far. Who the hell is going to marry her? There's tons of beautiful women here, they just need a makeover and then your in business.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco wrote:
pete98146 wrote: She could have hopped right onto the pages of Playboy she was that beautiful. She did not have the princess attitude nor did she realize her level of beauty. The rich filipinos guys would show no interest in her because they are looking for a certain level of sophistication that she didn't possess. Girls like this essentially fall between the cracks and they are there for the taking.
I noticed the same thing. Most Filipinas don't look like beauty queens simply because they just don't have the money to dress up. There are tons of Filipinas that would look awesome if they only had someone to buy high heels and lipstick for them, that's where you come in.

I saw a Filipina at the store yesterday that was 6'1'' at least, her hips were too curvy and boobs too big to be a ladyboy. She's the tallest one I've seen so far. Who the hell is going to marry her? There's tons of beautiful women here, they just need a makeover and then your in business.
Ha ha, that's a good one. High heels are total BS. Short is short! Make-up just makes them appear like plane janes and uglies trying to be divas. Make-up also emphasizes their flaws such as fine lines before the age of 25, lol.

Visit Thailand. U can find a good number of very curvy ladyboys. Hips and ass can be altered w/silicon or even implants. And breasts are a piece of cake as u must know. I saw a very attractive one on a boat from Cebu to Cagayan de Oro - 5'11", curvy downstairs and upstairs, and with a very attractive face. I imagined she/he was a ladyboy and confirmed it when I talked with her/him and detected the low pitched voice.

If that 6'1" specimen is a real female and as curvy as u claim, hook me up w/her and I'll throw u 20,000 Pesos. But u and I both know it will never happen. IF she's like u say, I can almost guarantee she's taken by a very desirable suitor.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

WorldTraveler wrote:I also would go to Eastern Europe for beauties. Most Filipinas are 5'2'' and there are not many much taller. Percentage wise there is a low number of beauties. Eastern Europe has large number of beauties. Even 8s there don't think they are that pretty!
Actually, most Filipinas are shorter than that. 5'2" is well above average.

Perhaps most Filipinos (guys) are 5'2" would be a more accurate statement, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:One more qualifier. By girls in the Phils, I'm talking about Pinays. There are also a lot of Korean girls in certain areas and cities. But from everything I've seen, they only date and hang-out w/others in their Korean cliques. They seem to be off limits to westerners and Pinoys. So they don't count.

Ha, funny you say that because I have always found Korean girls the plainest and most unattractive girls in the world. The only Korean girl I have seen who would give me the hots is good old Jun Ji-hyun, who basically became Korea's girlfriend after starring in My Sassy Girl.
Like I've stated many times before, white guys tend to have very laughable taste. They are really a big joke here. Just look at what they usually go for when they come here to find their bride, lol. Winston, myself, and most other Asians I know are in total agreement on this point. The main exception I've seen to that are the Russian white guys in Pattaya, they tend to be mostly with Russian girls.

Dude, go to Phils and look around in a city with lots of Koreans such as Cebu or Baguio. The Korean female students are generally at least somewhat attractive and sometimes quite hot - normal to good height, flawless light smooth silky skin, refined features, etc. These days, even those Korean gals who are born with certain flaws tend to get them handled in youth by some of the most skilled craneofacial and cosmetic surgeons (for NE Asian faces) on the planet.

Contrast that to the Pinays u see in those same cities - very short, often dumpy, Malay (monkey like) features, very bad sun damaged skin, underdeveloped chins and lower teeth causing overbite (even Dianne as this a bit), short noses with low bridges, and overly high cheek bones which often lead to aging facial hollowness in 20s.

The gals u tend to see on the arms of white guys in Phils are a complete joke compared to what the Korean guys are with. Heck, even the Pinays who date Koreans are much better and classier looking. But the luckiest Korean guys in Phils generally date their own.

Come-on, lets be real here. If this OP poster demands 8s and above, Phils is prolly the WRONG place. For ever 8 he sees there, he's going to see literally 1,000s in a large Ukrainian city or many other E. European destinations. It's really worth the extra effort to deal w/culture and language hassles if he is so demanding.

Fortunately for the gals in PI, the large majority of white guys who travel to Asia just can't distinguish. They've been so damaged by the women at home that they're happy with anyone who is not totally obese, has a vagina, and gives them a bit of attention. They truly can't tell the difference between mud and gold.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Like I've stated many times before, white guys tend to have very laughable taste. They are really a big joke here. Just look at what they usually go for when they come here to find their bride, lol. Winston, myself, and most other Asians I know are in total agreement on this point. The main exception I've seen to that are the Russian white guys in Pattaya, they tend to be mostly with Russian girls.

Dude, go to Phils and look around in a city with lots of Koreans such as Cebu or Baguio. The Korean female students are generally at least somewhat attractive and sometimes quite hot - normal to good height, flawless light smooth silky skin, refined features, etc. These days, even those Korean gals who are born with certain flaws tend to get them handled in youth by some of the most skilled craneofacial and cosmetic surgeons (for NE Asian faces) on the planet.

Contrast that to the Pinays u see in those same cities - very short, often dumpy, Malay (monkey like) features, very bad sun damaged skin, underdeveloped chins and lower teeth causing overbite (even Dianne as this a bit), short noses with low bridges, and overly high cheek bones which often lead to aging facial hollowness in 20s.

The gals u tend to see on the arms of white guys in Phils are a complete joke compared to what the Korean guys are with. Heck, even the Pinays who date Koreans are much better and classier looking. But the luckiest Korean guys in Phils generally date their own.

Come-on, lets be real here. If this OP poster demands 8s and above, Phils is prolly the WRONG place. For ever 8 he sees there, he's going to see literally 1,000s in a large Ukrainian city or many other E. European destinations. It's really worth the extra effort to deal w/culture and language hassles if he is so demanding.

Fortunately for the gals in PI, the large majority of white guys who travel to Asia just can't distinguish. They've been so damaged by the women at home that they're happy with anyone who is not totally obese, has a vagina, and gives them a bit of attention. They truly can't tell the difference between mud and gold.
Look, I don't have your breadth of travelling and dating experience, so I have to judge based on the Koreans I met and dated versus the Filipinas I met and dated, or even saw online. Yes Korean girls who can afford to travel and study abroad, perhaps the daughters of expat CEOs who live in the metropolitan bubble and go to the most exclusive private colleges, are in general taller, have whiter and smoother skin and more refined facial features than a simple Filipina from the province. They can also afford more cosmetic items, or even cosmetic surgery as you say.

Still, it appears to me that most of them are still unattractive by my standards. I dated 3 of them, one in Milan and two in London. They're just "plain", they're shy and not sexy at all. Their bodies and body languages had no features that would arouse my senses in any possible way. The two I met in London were reasonably tall, with long noses and big eyes but completely flat chested. One of them had a decent bottom, by Asian standards, at least. The one in Milan was short and stocky, with a cute child-like face yet with child-like bumps as breasts and a horrible square flat bottom. I had a period of infatuation for Asian girls more than 10 years ago, but everything changed when I dated girls from the middle east, Eastern Europe and more recently my wife from Colombia. They redefined my perception of what's beautiful and what's sexy. Right now I could find a Korean or Japanese girl "cute", or "super cute" but to hit the right buttons, she would need real curves and a sassy, sexy personality. I have realised Latin American girls exude all that at every smile, at every move they make. I wish I had met more of them earlier in life, it would have been a lot more fun :)

As for Pinays, yes there are the monkey-like types you mention, but I have also seen quite a few good looking ones as well. Even Winston's galleries has a few of those hotties. Perhaps it's a matter of quantity over quality, as more than half of the profiles on Asian dating sites I have been to are Filipinas and statistically I am bound to see at least a few dozens cute-to-hot ones. I have also been with a petite Pinay with nice face, perfectly curvy body, big boobs and surprisingly good sex drive bordering into kinky. Also remember than we Westerners don't attach much premium to exceedingly white skin. This particular Cebuana I was with (in China, nonetheless) had smooth caramel-tanned body, and to me that was a turn-on.

Finally, I agree with you that many girls from Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland and other Easter countries are a league apart. I haven't had a chance to meet many of them, only one Romanian, one Bulgarian and one Moldovan. Again, never been in their home countries, they were all visiting London or Italy. None of them was representative of the typical beauty one can find over there. Perhaps a serious foreign dater would have to take the effort and go there to be with them.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Fortunately for the gals in PI, the large majority of white guys who travel to Asia just can't distinguish. They've been so damaged by the women at home that they're happy with anyone who is not totally obese, has a v****a, and gives them a bit of attention. They truly can't tell the difference between mud and gold.
Look, I don't have your breadth of travelling and dating experience, so I have to judge based on the Koreans I met and dated versus the Filipinas I met and dated, or even saw online. Yes Korean girls who can afford to travel and study abroad, perhaps the daughters of expat CEOs who live in the metropolitan bubble and go to the most exclusive private colleges, are in general taller, have whiter and smoother skin and more refined facial features than a simple Filipina from the province. They can also afford more cosmetic items, or even cosmetic surgery as you say.

Still, it appears to me that most of them are still unattractive by my standards. I dated 3 of them, one in Milan and two in London. They're just "plain", they're shy and not sexy at all. Their bodies and body languages had no features that would arouse my senses in any possible way. The two I met in London were reasonably tall, with long noses and big eyes but completely flat chested. One of them had a decent bottom, by Asian standards, at least. The one in Milan was short and stocky, with a cute child-like face yet with child-like bumps as breasts and a horrible square flat bottom. I had a period of infatuation for Asian girls more than 10 years ago, but everything changed when I dated girls from the middle east, Eastern Europe and more recently my wife from Colombia. They redefined my perception of what's beautiful and what's sexy. Right now I could find a Korean or Japanese girl "cute", or "super cute" but to hit the right buttons, she would need real curves and a sassy, sexy personality. I have realised Latin American girls exude all that at every smile, at every move they make. I wish I had met more of them earlier in life, it would have been a lot more fun :)

As for Pinays, yes there are the monkey-like types you mention, but I have also seen quite a few good looking ones as well. Even Winston's galleries has a few of those hotties. Perhaps it's a matter of quantity over quality, as more than half of the profiles on Asian dating sites I have been to are Filipinas and statistically I am bound to see at least a few dozens cute-to-hot ones. I have also been with a petite Pinay with nice face, perfectly curvy body, big boobs and surprisingly good sex drive bordering into kinky. Also remember than we Westerners don't attach much premium to exceedingly white skin. This particular Cebuana I was with (in China, nonetheless) had smooth caramel-tanned body, and to me that was a turn-on.

Finally, I agree with you that many girls from Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland and other Easter countries are a league apart. I haven't had a chance to meet many of them, only one Romanian, one Bulgarian and one Moldovan. Again, never been in their home countries, they were all visiting London or Italy. None of them was representative of the typical beauty one can find over there. Perhaps a serious foreign dater would have to take the effort and go there to be with them.
Well S. Korea, Taiwan, and Japan are semi-developed to developed and medium high to high income. Phils. is a third world shithole. The average S. Korean or Taiwanese can generally go abroad to the US or Europe to study if they so desire whereas their Filipina counterpart will pretty much have to be the miniscule upper class or tiny class that serves the rich in order to be able to go overseas to study. Also understand that so many S. Koreans go to Phils. to study English because it is a much cheaper and easier option than going to Australia, US, or UK. So many of the Koreans there are bona-fide middle class, no better.

Here's another thing I figured out from my experience in the States. Taiwanese masters degree students at my school (over 600 of them at the time) were on average nerdier and less attractive than their country mates back home in the more trendy areas of Taipei. Similarly, if u visit the campuses of the top 2 or 3 unis in Taiwan, u don't see nearly as many hot girls as u do in say in many of the more mediocre colleges or universities there. As for my school in London, we only had a handful of Taiwanese and not one of them was very attractive; again not very representative of any place in Taipei City which has a high concentration of young adults.

Another interesting thing I noticed in my US uni was that so many of the overseas Chinese and Korean students in undergrad programs were hip and hot whereas their FOB graduate studies counterparts looked pretty geeky and were much more reserved and stuck in their own world. Circumstances make all the difference and what you see overseas of a given group of foreigners is sometimes not very representative of what you are likely to witness inside their country of origin.

Perhaps instead of describing aesthetics with so many words, I should throw up some examples. Here are 3 profiles which I think are pretty representative of a lot of the young women you are likely to encounter in Phils:

http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile ... total=1000

Now in contrast, check out these overseas Chinese/NE Asians in this video parody about Yellow Fever. It's kind of long so you can fast forward to the parts where you see people, especially the girls (7:03 and 16:28 plus a couple others):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bWYFGBTuE

The girls in the video remind me a lot of some of the young women I see in Taipei (except that they have more American style and personality) whereas the profiles from filipinocupid are very typical examples of young women you see in Metro Manila and throughout Phils I believe. Pictures and vids are worth 1,000s of words. I sure hope you are not one of the white guys who actually find those Filipinas (in the profiles) more attractive than the overseas Asians in the vid.

As for large breasts, I truly believe they are overrated. Here's why. After the first baby, they tend to sag badly. After 30 or so, they head south quickly, even if the woman is still childless. In Filipinas, they generally sag after 25 or before 20 with young mothers. Even with Chinese women with large breasts don't always maintain their firmness after a child or two in spite of their superior skin elasticity. But a nice round and hard ass can hold its own until the girl reaches menopause, especially if she exercises and eats in a way to maintain it. If the girl in may avatar had a perfectly flat chest, I would still give her no less than an 8 out of 10 assuming she's at least 5'7".
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
A girl who looks like this (Jun Ji-hyun) in the Phils is no less than a 9 and extremely rare if u strip out Koreans and other foreign women. You'd be competing with loads of rich and attractive locals just to get the time of day from here down there. With her beautiful light skin and 5'8" stature, she would stand-out big time in a sea of vertically challenged and dark skinned Pinays a decade or more younger than her. Such is the cache of female NE Asian blood in a place like Phils.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:Well S. Korea, Taiwan, and Japan are semi-developed to developed and medium high to high income. Phils. is a third world shithole. The average S. Korean or Taiwanese can generally go abroad to the US or Europe to study if they so desire whereas their Filipina counterpart will pretty much have to be the miniscule upper class or tiny class that serves the rich in order to be able to go overseas to study. Also understand that so many S. Koreans go to Phils. to study English because it is a much cheaper and easier option than going to Australia, US, or UK. So many of the Koreans there are bona-fide middle class, no better.
Oh OK, I didn't know about South Koreans going to the Philippines to study English. The petite Pinay I met in China used to be an English teacher for Koreans in Cebu. I had assumed most of her class were businessmen, but I now see they may well have been young people in their twenties. Now I think about it, sure why not, the Philippines are anglophone to boot and a stone throw from South Korea, unlike the US or UK and even Australia.

I do agree with you though in that the sample you see in a large foreign city, the tourists or students, may not be representative of what you would find in their countries of origin. Not my intention to poop on Taiwanese girls in general, as I did in fact see a couple of cute ones (one of them being the "cockteaser" I had cyber with back in 2006). Just saying the sheer quantity of Filipinas found on dating sites makes it for a statistically more significant number of good looking ones.
Rock wrote:Here's another thing I figured out from my experience in the States. Taiwanese masters degree students at my school (over 600 of them at the time) were on average nerdier and less attractive than their country mates back home in the more trendy areas of Taipei. Similarly, if u visit the campuses of the top 2 or 3 unis in Taiwan, u don't see nearly as many hot girls as u do in say in many of the more mediocre colleges or universities there. As for my school in London, we only had a handful of Taiwanese and not one of them was very attractive; again not very representative of any place in Taipei City which has a high concentration of young adults.

Another interesting thing I noticed in my US uni was that so many of the overseas Chinese and Korean students in undergrad programs were hip and hot whereas their FOB graduate studies counterparts looked pretty geeky and were much more reserved and stuck in their own world. Circumstances make all the difference and what you see overseas of a given group of foreigners is sometimes not very representative of what you are likely to witness inside their country of origin.
Interesting, what you say. I lived in Cambridge (UK) for a year and for the first few months shared a flat with two Korean English students (two young men) who, judging by the number of parties they would throw, looked pretty popular. I must have seen about 20 different Korean girls in that lounge of ours in the space of 4 months. I would typically come back from work quite tired and they would cheer me up and offer me some food and drinks. For warm and fun they were, not a single one of them really looked hot enough for me to stop by for more than a few minutes and try and chat her up. Only on one occasion one of them, perhaps slightly drunk, popped into my room for a chat. She was 23 and had the looks and the behaviour of nerdy 13 years old. And she was a virgin, so I sent her away with a big friendly hug and that was end of :) In conclusion, no luck finding a "representative sample" of Korean beauty. I had to stick to Jeon Ji Hyun. :)
Rock wrote: Perhaps instead of describing aesthetics with so many words, I should throw up some examples. Here are 3 profiles which I think are pretty representative of a lot of the young women you are likely to encounter in Phils:

Ouch. You really think those 3 profiles are "average" Pinays, rather than leaning towards the lower end of the scale?

Do you think the profiles below (random glance on DIA) are extraordinary cute, 1 in 100 girls?

http://www.dateinasia.com/cheecky
http://www.dateinasia.com/mgie10
http://www.dateinasia.com/ruvy+jean
Rock wrote:
Now in contrast, check out these overseas Chinese/NE Asians in this video parody about Yellow Fever. It's kind of long so you can fast forward to the parts where you see people, especially the girls (7:03 and 16:28 plus a couple others):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bWYFGBTuE

The girls in the video remind me a lot of some of the young women I see in Taipei (except that they have more American style and personality) whereas the profiles from filipinocupid are very typical examples of young women you see in Metro Manila and throughout Phils I believe. Pictures and vids are worth 1,000s of words. I sure hope you are not one of the white guys who actually find those Filipinas (in the profiles) more attractive than the overseas Asians in the vid.
LOL I actually watched that video a couple of years ago. I replayed it with pleasure, as I remember I found it funny yet quite spot-on from a socio-anthropological viewpoint. The only girl I actually find remotely attractive in that video is (or what passes in the story as) Philip's sister. She appears around 7:13. I wouldn't want to upset you, but all the other girls in the video don't really look much better compared to your DIA profiles above :wink:
Rock wrote:As for large breasts, I truly believe they are overrated. Here's why. After the first baby, they tend to sag badly. After 30 or so, they head south quickly, even if the woman is still childless. In Filipinas, they generally sag after 25 or before 20 with young mothers. Even with Chinese women with large breasts don't always maintain their firmness after a child or two in spite of their superior skin elasticity. But a nice round and hard ass can hold its own until the girl reaches menopause, especially if she exercises and eats in a way to maintain it. If the girl in may avatar had a perfectly flat chest, I would still give her no less than an 8 out of 10 assuming she's at least 5'7".
I assume you mean Asian breasts, not female in general. I couldn't tell you as I haven't seen many Asians with large breasts. The only Asian I can report about is a Filipina woman I met in Milan, 38 years of age and a mother of 3. Her tummy was quite horrible, like a soft cushion protruding from her abdomen with a cut in between (a clear sign that she had one or more deliveries with Cesarean section), but her boobs where quite another story: a full C (almost D) cup, well shaped and firm.

100% agreed about the ass, much more of a gift of nature than breasts, and harder to lose given good exercise routine and dietary habits.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Ahh Rock,

I find your posts pretty laughable and quite racist in a general way. You seem to have this thing about criticizing "white" people and their choice of women, while at the same time trying to come off as wanting to be portrayed as as some kind of sophisticated "man about the world." To me, you seem to simply be a common variety validation junkie.

Seriously?

Why do you care about whom other people are attracted too? Why do you seem to have to put other people's choices down in order to elevate your own? You might want to try learning something called tact and practicing your written words in order to convey your message without "slamming" whole races of people.

BTW? Your avatar? That ass looks like two kosher hams in a paper sack! In other words? YUCK!

See, I can do it too!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."