Dalian, China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Dalian, China

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes, the triangle bordered by Wuhan, Chongqing and Changsha.

Western guys seem to find Hunan girls especially attractive - I know more men who have found Chinese wives in that province than anywhere else.

Guangzhou is also awash with hot women. Shanghai was a huge disappointment.

Chengdu is worth checking out - the airport has a lot of connections and Sichuan ladies are famously beautiful.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Great advice Xiongmao,

Look at this guide I found. Why can't Winston write stuff like this?

http://www.echinacities.com/china-media ... art-i.html
Everdred
Freshman Poster

Post by Everdred »

I was living in Dalian, China, and I was completely blown away by how beautiful many of the women were in that city. Dalian is a sea-side city in Northeast China (near North Korea), and I've heard many many Chinese people say that Dalian is considered the city with the most beautiful women in China. It's hard for me to argue with them about that, but Chinese people tend to say a lot of things like "this city has the best weather" or "this city has the best vinegar," even though they've never been to those cities to verify that what they're saying is true. In other words, they tend to say random things just because they heard other people say it. Nonetheless, I wouldn't be surprised if Dalian does indeed have the best -looking women in all of China.

Of all the cities I've been to in the world, I still think Dalian has the most attractive women. I've been to Santo Domingo, Dublin, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Seoul, Phnom Penh and other Chinese cities, but Dalian is still number one in my book. Northeastern Chinese women tend to be somewhat tall and have much fairer skin than Southern Chinese or Southeast Asians. And if you're a fan of nice, long, and fair legs, then Dalian is the place to be during summertime! On the downside, Northeastern Chinese women (or Northeastern Chinese people in general) tend to be overly aggressive and crude.

I've also heard countless times that Sichuan province supposedly has lots of beautiful women, but I've never been there, so I can't say for sure. Chengdu is a city in Sichuan province that I regret never checking out.

And even though Dalian has such fantastic women, I wouldn't say it's a very great place to live for more than year or two - just check my previous posts if you want to know why. Great for lots of eye candy, but I wouldn't want to be there for too long.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted.
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lostinnowhere
Freshman Poster

Post by lostinnowhere »

I am a chinese, and come from Dalian.Of course, Dalian women is the most famous beauty for chinese men. And woman average height is the No 1 in whole of chinese cities. also most famous athletes origin.So if you attract by taller, health ,light skin type girl, Dalian is the place to go .

If you attract by feminine type woman, Hangzhou and Suzhou are famous .

If you like tiny girl and can cook , Sichuan and Guangdong is the place!

Hunan and Hubei women famous by keen , wise, also like in a control position in a relationship.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

xiongmao wrote:Yes, the triangle bordered by Wuhan, Chongqing and Changsha.

Western guys seem to find Hunan girls especially attractive - I know more men who have found Chinese wives in that province than anywhere else.

Guangzhou is also awash with hot women. Shanghai was a huge disappointment.

Chengdu is worth checking out - the airport has a lot of connections and Sichuan ladies are famously beautiful.
I agree with you, lots of beautiful women in these provinces. Stay away from Beijing and Shanghai if your looking for girlfriend.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Haven't been to Dalian although it seems a little colonial for my liking. Winters there must be relatively cold too? 不过很多人说大连是情人的城市。

But to be honest, Hangzhou is my favorite place in China so far. 真是上有天堂,下有苏杭。

Wonderful city, amazing food, feminine beautiful women, slow paced and relaxed yet vibrant. I can't say enough good things about Hangzhou. Definitely hope to move there when I move to China.

lostinnowhere wrote:I am a chinese, and come from Dalian.Of course, Dalian women is the most famous beauty for chinese men. And woman average height is the No 1 in whole of chinese cities. also most famous athletes origin.So if you attract by taller, health ,light skin type girl, Dalian is the place to go .

If you attract by feminine type woman, Hangzhou and Suzhou are famous .

If you like tiny girl and can cook , Sichuan and Guangdong is the place!

Hunan and Hubei women famous by keen , wise, also like in a control position in a relationship.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Hey ethan, if you're currently in SG, there's an In and Out burger po-up store event going on today (July 24th in SG) at Golden Grill, 18 Circular Rd, 11am-3pm.

http://thediningtable.sg/2012/07/have-a ... ut-burger/
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Last edited by CerealKiller on October 10th, 2013, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. Who would want to marry a woman from Shanghai?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.