Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
This is a bit personal, and as such I'm reluctant to post it. But this is a good example of the contrast between western women and Asian women.
I met a girl while in Cambodia a year ago, and we have been speaking on Skype regularly since then. I have never met a girl in Australia that even remotely resembles her.
She has made me feel so much better about myselfâ€¦I actually feel as though I have value as a human being and as a man. I actually feel as though I could be desirable to a woman.
Some points about her:
- I can ask her and tell her anything without being judged. When I'm talking with an Australian woman I always have to be careful of what to say for fear of ridicule, and it makes me feel uncomfortable with them. Speaking with this girl is a pleasure.
- She always listens to what I say. Living in the west and having confidence issues has got me into the habit of mumbling towards the end of my sentence if it's not important. Whenever I do this with her she wants me to repeat myself because she cares what I have to say. When I do this with Australian women, it doesn't matter because most of the time they aren't listening to what I say anyway.
- Whenever it comes time to end the call (she calls from an internet cafe) she is always reluctant to hang up. I always end up being the one to cut the call off, because she is too polite. This is in huge contrast to Australian women, who almost always can't wait to hang up. In fact, Australian women seem to take pleasure at ending the call.
- Family oriented
- It is really easy to make her laugh. Trying to make an Australian girl laugh can be uncomfortable, because in most cases she will think of you as weird.
- She is intelligent, and always likes to learn words from other languages. She wants to study medicine at uni.
SHE IS NOT A GOLD-DIGGER
In Cambodia we had dinner together, and she refused when I offered to pay for her dinner. This flies in the face of the feminist lies that ALL Asian women are after your money. She is simply after my friendship.
SHE IS NOT SUBMISSIVE
She always has her opinion of things, and she sometimes disagree with me (politely). This proves that she is not submissive, like feminists say about Asian women.
I can honestly say that in my 30 years in Australia I am yet to meet a woman who is willing to spend time with me like this, or a woman who is as polite and pleasurable to speak too.
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
Is she really more caring, or is she just less self-conscious about seeming cool? Maybe two ways of looking at the same thing.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Forgive me! I don't understand what you mean by "less self-conscious about seeming cool?". Please, can you please explain your whole question in a different way?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests