Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
One of my head hunters is looking for a BSA with prior pharma industry experience. Must be fluent in English and Japanese. Company is based in OC California but you must be able to travel to Japan for work assignments. Job pays ~$90,000/year, negotiable based on how well you fit the qualifications below. If interested, PM me for more info.
* Speak and write both English and Japanese fluently
* Must be able to travel to Japan for work assignments
* Three years experience with various business analysis elicitation/analysis techniques
* Three years experience in writing Business and Functional Specifications
* Two years of Pharma experience
* Two years experience in a drug safety and/ or pharmacovigilance software
* Strong validation skills to include validation strategy/plan development and detailed script development
* Experience producing artifacts like traceability matrix and summary reports.
* Experience with clinical, safety and adverse events reporting systems validation.
* Experience executing manual validation scripts and performing defect triage/management.
* Experience interacting with business teams and users to review requirements and develop testing approach and validation plan
* Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!