The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Warning

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Listen guys, without accusing anybody here, I need to let all of you, including Winston himself know that this board is being used by scammers....

Pretend you are a girl from the Philippines and you want to scam some guy, you heard it's pretty easy to do all you have to is act really friendly and say "hon" a lot and say "I love you" a lot and get some poor lonely guy from the USA to fall for you, and you can get anything from a new cell phone to a new house, just depends of the sap....

But where are you going to find these guys at? Hmmm, I wonder where these poor saps hang out, anybody know?

Oh, here is a website called "Happier Abroad", great, that's a perfect place, that's where these guys hang out. They come on as the nice smart Filipina and then they get 100 emails from guys here saying hey baby what's up, what's your name, where are you from, I would like to talk with you and get to know you, my name is Bob, I'm from the USA, how old are you?

Now all they got to do is talk and see which one is the sucker, which one got the money....

So heads up guys, don't allow yourself to be hunted, if you want p***y you must go hunt for it like the king of the jungle does, find your prey and make the kill, and then eat.....

If you allow them to hunt you then you are the one being killed, and eaten.....

Yes I know this excludes all the good Filipinas who might come onto this board, but after you've been burned like I have you wouldn't dare take that chance, or use extreme caution.

A first world successful business man is no match for a third world street smart Filipina.....

Now if you're an American guy who is street smart yourself, then you will do a lot better than I. Not everyone is street smart, and I was unprepared for the level and sheer magnitude of the lies, how subtle they were, how they didn't even seem like lies because I thought I was picking up on things that she hadn't meant to even convey, but I was wrong, she was way ahead of me thinking 3-4 steps beyond my thinking, purposely saying those things in the way she said them to make it seem like she hadn't meant to convey what she was saying.

Very cunning, I give her credit for that, she is a very cunning women, I've not seen that before and I wasn't expecting that from a Filipina, didn't think they were that smart to be honest, but these girls are smart and I don't care what anybody says, maybe not the hookers I don't know but the province girls, watch out boys these girls are maybe smarter than you are.

Where on earth they learned this I don't know, I guess it has to do with living in their reality, a reality of daily survival on living life right on the edge at all times, where people are dying everyday all around you, and struggling to survive.....

Again, it's simple, have fun, enjoy, kiss, hug, have sex, go to dinner, go to the beach, enjoy enjoy enjoy, but keep your wallet under control at all times, if you can do that you win.

If she knows you got money though it's going to be a constant hassle maybe, so make sure she knows you have limited budget that you need to live from month to month....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ok....OK....we got it. The Philippines is f***ed up country. Ok..so what do we have here? THe Philippine is f***ed up with bunch of leeches. I think Winston cover that in his own threads about how bad the Philippines is. So now Russia is also bad . I read Winston exploits .

now the Philippine. Geez wheeze....soon or later someone is going to write how f***ed up China is going to be ..or even Colombia. I guess this Happier abroad stuff is way over rated.

Listen, there is no paradise. Some countries maybe be better than in other countries in some areas but no true paradise. I think why the Philippines got corrupted is partly the Philippine people faults but also the expats who go there .

Let face it most expats who go the Philippines go there just for p***y and nothing more. The are not there to enrich the country or to invest in the country nor to really battle against the corruption. It's mostly about getting their dick wet. So local Philippine people see this and take advantage of this because the Philippine people been taken advantage of so many time.

I mean complain about the Philippine all you want...but the expats there are not that great either.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

chanta76 wrote:Ok....OK....we got it. The Philippines is f***ed up country. Ok..so what do we have here? THe Philippine is f***ed up with bunch of leeches. I think Winston cover that in his own threads about how bad the Philippines is. So now Russia is also bad . I read Winston exploits .

now the Philippine. Geez wheeze....soon or later someone is going to write how f***ed up China is going to be ..or even Colombia. I guess this Happier abroad stuff is way over rated.

Listen, there is no paradise. Some countries maybe be better than in other countries in some areas but no true paradise. I think why the Philippines got corrupted is partly the Philippine people faults but also the expats who go there .

Let face it most expats who go the Philippines go there just for p***y and nothing more. The are not there to enrich the country or to invest in the country nor to really battle against the corruption. It's mostly about getting their dick wet. So local Philippine people see this and take advantage of this because the Philippine people been taken advantage of so many time.

I mean complain about the Philippine all you want...but the expats there are not that great either.

Well I don't know how old you are, but if you are in your 20's or 30's you cannot imagine. If you think your horny now just wait until you get into your 40's. Have you heard the saying "horny old men"?

Well it's true, it's get even worse when you get older, now better. When I was in my 20's and 30's I only thought about sex for maybe 30 minutes a day, now that's all I can think about, sex and p***y, sex and p***y, sex and p***y, it's terrible.....

Then at the same time we've finally become successful financially and this is a very dangerous combination, why do you think they only want older guys? They know where the money is, and they know we are horny as can be.

The young guy just wants to get laid really quick, and then either move on or go do other things, while we are so horny all we want to do is have more sex, for hours even, this is our weakness and the girls strength....

Yes I'm sorry to tell you this, I know it isn't PC and not something Dan Rather would discuss, but yes it's true from my own personal experience.

So if you are young, you better get good at getting laid, if you go without sex you're going to hang yourself with a celibate rope, and believe me you really don't want to do that, by the time you realize how bad you are you've already turned blue and don't have the strength to pull yourself up from being hanged to death.....

It would be better to beg girls in your own backyard then to go without, and sometimes begging does work....

For us that can afford it the Philippines and other destinations like it serve as great opportunities for getting good cheap sex, and filling our appetites that we need or go insane....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

If i take the p***y out of the equation of Thailand,there wouldn't be a reason for me to go there.

f**k and forget and maybe,but a very cautious maybe,you could get something more.
If you don't live there full time or at a minimum of 6 month per year,don't expect IMO to keep the relation alive and it would be too unstable to trust them for sure.

The problematic in the Phills compared to Thailand are similar.

Now with internet having so many suckers and poor males souls,they don't need anymore to bother to meet the guys in real.

I can tell,there are some men who throw money to these girls without even meeting them and all those guys are giving a reputation of the weak western men.

If you people keep in mind that is not a dreamworld where all ladies are angels and will be the most purest form of human living,you will have made a first good step whitout becoming bitter.

They have priorities and their prirorities is to find somebody who will provide for them,their family and maybe their future child if it comes.

This does not mean in my book that they are bad..this mean that inside this reality some of them are bad and other can be quit good,respectful,nice,thrustable...

Don't brush the story as a pure white SEA females versus the pure black western females.

Just go there with your head on your shoulder and don't forget that this p***y rush is actually happening as more and more men are trying to escape what we know here in the West.

Keep in account that this huge flow is downgrading our value and putting SEA females value up.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

nightwatchsf wrote:This is the number one problem I have seen with most expats here. When I dated in the US I could usually tell within 5 minutes what kind of girl I was dealing with. Gold digger, selfish, wall flower, etc.. But when I first arrived in the Philippines I had no social queues to draw from. Its not so hard once you learn to read the signals.

I've had toursits or expats introduce me to their "unbelievably sweet girlfriend", who on first introduction I find to be a hard bitten, money grubbing prostitute. Why can't they see it? Nothing to compare to. The western equivalent looks and comes across very differently.

Think about language cues for instance. If you are in the US and meet a ghetto thug, you could pick this up from language alone regardless of how they were dressed.

Are Filipinos liars? I knew an expat who said that "Filipinos will lie when the truth will suffice". Some of this is ingrained culture. ie.. Lie to avoid discomfort or confrontation.

Are they great liars? Depends. If you are a foreigner who can't tell the difference, absolutely.

Why do I see tourists walking around with ladyboys in the Philippines? Because they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man pretending to be a woman. (no offense to the ones that are looking for that)

Imagine if a foreigner came to the US and literally couldn't tell the difference between some of the trash that you see on the Jerry Springer show, and a classy honest woman. What would their chances of success be in finding a good wife? Which would be easier for them to meet and catch?
Once again, you've nailed it. It isn't whether people in a culture do or don't lie, it's whether you know an environment well enough to navigate it successfully to protect yourself and flourish.

Haven't you guys ever watched "House" - everyone lies! Guys who say "I don't lie," are at that moment - lying! I guarantee that most of us are incapable of going one single day out the in real world without some level of lying. OK, it's a comic exageration, but anybody see the Jim carey movie "Liar Liar," about a successful if shady lawyer physically incapable of lying for 24 hours. His entire life comes to a standstill. Lying or what I call "fudging" is a part of human social currency.

The problem is that you go to a foreign country and as nightwatchsf says, you can no longer tell the difference. It isn't that Filipinas lie more than we do - it's that you are fooled by your inexperience in the culture. You have learned how to tell honest from dishonest people in your home country, and when to understand that in the real world some lying is necessary. But you go to a place like PI and you are fooled and embarrassed.

So the OP gives some girl 5k cause he is fooled and it embarrasses him that he's fooled and used, or some guys dates a ladyboy and can't tell the difference (until it's too late), or many other similar experiences. That doesn't mean the country you visited is worse than other - it means you are a dumbass who doesn't yet know the lay of the land.

I am on a Philippines forum and we are currently discussing a very typical Filipina reaction. You ask your girl what she wants to do and she says, "Whatever you want, babe. You decide." It's a cultural thing and guys often end up getting pissed off at their wives or gfs because they can't tell what the woman wants and end up feeling as if she was deceptive. But in her mind she wasn't deceptive - she gave you the man the responsibility to make the decision and hopes you will make the right decision.

Course it's absolutely true that there are out and out scammers there, just as there are in all countries. The difference is that in your home country, long ago, maybe without even realizing it, you learned to recognize what such a scammer looks and sounds like. But you arrived in the PI, and you can't tell who is and who isn't a good person. As nightwatchsf says, your cues from the West are useless. Learn new ones.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Here's a shocking revelation for you guys. When a guy starts targeting foreign women there is almost a 100% chance that he'll get scammed in one way or another. It's bound to happen...I know it happened to me. Any of you NFL fans? There is a saying that goes, "you need to have a memory like a Cornerback." These are the guys that cover the receivers. Don't care how good a Cornerback you are, any CB will give up an occasional long touch down. So basically they need to have the mentality to forget about the negative experience and bouce back for the next play. If you dwell on the negatives and you're screwed. Go to Jail..do not pass Go.

This site naturally brings a lot of glass half empty guys. DA, who cares if you got burned? I'll shed a quick tear for you but that's it. If you are going to stay in this game and date foreign women you better learn QUICKLY to be a glass half full type of guy and forget about bad events (just like that NFL Cornerback).

It's easy to say all filipinas are garbage because you had a negative relationship but that's BULLCRAP. This forum doesn't need to hear about it...we have enough Negative Nancy's onboard already. Trust me, there are thousands upon thousands of good filipinas out there. Gotta be patient and positive and you'll find them. It's really that simple brother!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Anyone Care For The Truth?

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

"Yeah its true, the majority of filipino's lie and steal. Finding a filipino that does not, a person has more chance of winning the lottery. Another trait is that filipino's are victims. They never take responsibility. More often then not, the father of children abandon the female before the birth of their child. Many single cumbuckets in the phils. A true example of pinoy's wanting to play the role of the victim, are the postings from a user on here, blaming other people for the corruption and lies of the pinoy."

"They are not only lairs, they don't keep their promise,most of my Pilipino coworker are very selfish, they just care about themselves, i can say i hate Pilipino more than other peoples...... they are friendly but no credit at all, untrustable, they are populate the country, nasty........"

"I have tried my luck on a couple of dating sites catering asian ladies. All the phils i met there where scammers... all of them... the little brown vermin didn't succeed though. I cant say anything about the population in general. But i would never go there. Why should I? I guess as some guy put it that they are great prostitutes due to their ability to fake and lie. Take my advice, never try any dating site, that caters for phil ladies. Stay away and let the rot in their lies and corruption. I only feel contempt for them."

"I'm a Filipino and I don't disagree with you about us being liars. But basically, Filipino do it for goodness sake. Maybe we just all cling to the idea of you so-called good people, "Truth Hurts", and we rather lie than hurt."

"They lie to each other and they hate anyone who has something they want... with a smile ! absolutely deplorable for the largest Catholic nation in Asia ! and when you find yourself embroiled in their web of lies you feel like your completely helpless. Best policy , just ignore and stay away... they feed off weakness and just want to feed on you like a vampire. better to stick to more Buddhist countries. ! Karma will expose them for what they are. and one more thing, don't fall in love and don't even think of turning on them, they will take advantage of you all the way, with a smile ! God will take his wrath on their shameful behavior, maybe it already has. Having said that, some of the most austere Christians in the world live there, may they pray for the rest... if you don't have experience, be forewarned, if you do, cut your losses and try another country with its original culture intact. Good Luck !"

"It almost seems that its kind of hard for a filipino to speak the truth, the way most people feel uncomfortable when they lie. I guess its the opposite for a filipino - maybe they feel uncomfortable to speak the truth . . .lying is something they just cant quit. There is no body language signs that point to there lying. They are just too good and too much used to lying. So good that the normal "body-language" signs just apply here. They lie For a purpose, they lie Without a purpose . They just lie, I guess thats what it means to a filipino."

"MY WIFE (FILIPINA) AND I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE (RETIRED)FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS. WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED 32 YEARS. SORRY TO SAY THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO MOVE BACK HOME (U.S.) BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T TAKE THE DEPTH OF CORRUPT AND LYING FILIPINOS/FILIPINAS. LYING IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG. I USE TO HAVE A HIGH REGARD FOR FILIPINOS WHEN I USE TO VISIT HERE OVER THE YEARS BUT VISITING AND LIVING HERE ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES. THE "LAND OF SMILES" ARE AKIN TO "CROCODILE SMILES". THOSE SMILES HIDE A DEEP INGRAINED CULTURE OF LIES, DECEPTION, SCAMMING, AND CONNING ON A SCALE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED. THAT'S SAYING ALOT BECAUSE I AM A RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER."

And this is nothing, there are tens of thousands of posts all over the entire Internet trying to warn against the Filipino/Filipina.............wake up and stop letting business tell you what truth is....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Filipinos Lie

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

"That's a fact 99% of the filipinos are liars. Especially if you meet them on the internet.
If you catch them lying, they will deny everything and will do everything possible to turn the tables and make you look bad in the end. And never but never fall in love with a filipina, you will get heart broken. No matter if you are handsome or ugly, rich or poor. In the end you will get disappointed, hurt and heart broken. What is really strange is sometimes you can feel they really care about you, but even so they can't stop lying."

"yep never met an honest one yet,beware of them people.They appear honest and then try and cheat you!"

"I would have to agree that ALL but one filipino's are liars! I have had 100+ filipino's live and work in my house and they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TELL THE TRUITH! They lie so much that they believe they their own lies! Not only do they lie but they also steal and lie about that too! I have only met one honest and trustworthy filipino and I would trust her with my life! Oh, never trust a filipino they are evil!!!"

"I am sorry to say this but having lived in the Philippines for a number of years on different occassions for over twenty years, and having business and personal relationships with Filipinos, plus having met them in other parts of the world, I can sadly say they are nearly all liars. I may have met the odd person who had integrity, but even Filipinos themselves acknowledge they are corrupt and liars. It sounds a strong word, but sadly it is true. Even the new president tried to introduce the truth commission but was overruled by the supreme court judges who were appointed just before Arroyo left office. It is a shame because there was an opportunity for change and accountability, but the judges again chose corruption. Be advised never to become another victim of corruption in the Philippines. They convince you with lies. So many people become victims. Use a lawyer. Not also corrupt if you can find one with any dealings you might have in the Philippines. Generally the ratio is 95% of foreigners become victims of corruption and lies by Filipinos. Be advised and warned. Good luck!"

Yes, generally speaking, Filipinos ARE indeed liars. As a matter of course, they will overstate their connections to powerful people, and they will deny any wrong doing, even when caught red-handed with their hands inside the cookie jar. And, when they're caught out, other Filipinos always forgive them, even if this goes on for 20 years, because the forgiver is also a liar, and he'd expect the same treatment. Look at the recent tourist bus hostage crisis. No matter who gets blamed, they claim innocence and point the finger towards another party. Look how Manila Mayor Lim denied ordering the arrest of Mendoza's brother. He claims he "only" ordered that he be handcuffed and taken away! WTF is the difference. That's like denying an order to kill someone, but instead ordering that he be prevented from breathing. Filipinos like to act tough until the shit hits the fan, then they run for cover. Trust me when I tell you that in 50 years from now, nothing will change in the Philippines. They are simply incapable of self-rule."

http://www.philippines-travel-guide.com ... liars.html

You can Google:

Beware of Filipinas
Do Filipinos Lie
Truth about Filipinos
Don't marry a Filipina

You will find tens of thousands of posts all over the entire Internet of real people trying to warn others about Filipinas and Filipinos in general, even many Filipinos will admit the truth.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devils Advocate,
You should have known better than to give a Filipina so much money.

You should test them first by being stingy in the beginning and seeing if they still stick around.

But you should know something. Even if a Filipina uses you for money or tries to extract money from you, still, it doesn't mean she has zero feelings for you. Bar girls are not all business you know. Most guys will tell you that bar girl love is somewhere between love and business. It's not all one or the other.

The kind of love that bar girls give you is not authentic romantic love, but more of a love that emanates from survival instinct. But it is real nevertheless. It is not totally fake or nonexistent. But it's not as satisfying either.

I've never felt really romantic around a Filipina, only sexual lust. Perhaps because they aren't that romantic and their love is a survival type of love, not a real romantic type.

They don't make you feel vulnerable like higher class girls do.

Put yourself in their place. If you were a bar girl, would you rather go with a guy you like or dislike? Would you rather use a guy you like or dislike? They have to like you at least somewhat to want to use you. Remember, guys in go go bars get rejected too. If the girl doesn't like the guy, she won't go with him. Not every bar girl with go with me either. They prefer to go with guys they like. They are human too, you know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

There's one thing I DO KNOW:

Filipinas are damn good at scamming westerners, and making them ask WTF happened after. I was in a hospital, and one westerner was trying to convince a filipina nurse that jesus was the way, but he was so damn talkative. To get him off her back, she just let him talk, THEN REPEATED IT ALL BACK TO HIM! And he just... left her alone, but without breaking rapport! What she did, I will never forget! They know some jedi mind tricks for real.

They apparently, also like asking for shit. Some try later when they think you like them enough, but I got them pegged. One girl I was talking to also asked for stuff, but I'm not too sure. She did things that I think a normal filipina wouldn't just do within 3 months of talking(like showing off her birthday suit with so many people lurking around the corner). But, that may have been a ploy too! You never know, you gotta be careful with filipinas, they might drain your bank account if they had the main number! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you guys think of this Filipina scammer I met?

viewtopic.php?t=15089

She doesn't even offer anything in return for her hustling of money. That has got to be the lowest form of scammer.

What vibes do you get from her picture?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I find a lot of what Devilsadvocate says to be credible, except for the fact that he only states abstract allegations and gives no evidence. It would be useful for him to give some specific examples of what he is talking about. Anyone can say someone is a liar. Examples please. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to wonder if a country full of 20 year old women who are lusting after 50 year old men just might be too good to be true. I also never bought the virgin line. My ex Colombian wife's sisters all said they were virgins mainly to protect their father but it wasn't the truth. Anyone can say they are a virgin. This sounds just like the kind of story a typical gullible American man would swallow. Americans have never experienced the desperation of poverty and that someone in that position will say and do anything to survive. I prefer Colombia which has a viable middle class.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote:What do you guys think of this Filipina scammer I met?

viewtopic.php?t=15089

She doesn't even offer anything in return for her hustling of money. That has got to be the lowest form of scammer.

What vibes do you get from her picture?
Winston, IMO she's cute, but she looks like trouble. Then again, I have contempt for all humans, so if I found even one red flag like the ones you're describing, I'd be quick to knock her teeth out. :p
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:Devils Advocate,

The kind of love that bar girls give you is not authentic romantic love, but more of a love that emanates from survival instinct. But it is real nevertheless. It is not totally fake or nonexistent. But it's not as satisfying either.
Puke. I bet she gives her dog more love than that.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Winston wrote:Devils Advocate,
You should have known better than to give a Filipina so much money.

You should test them first by being stingy in the beginning and seeing if they still stick around.

But you should know something. Even if a Filipina uses you for money or tries to extract money from you, still, it doesn't mean she has zero feelings for you. Bar girls are not all business you know. Most guys will tell you that bar girl love is somewhere between love and business. It's not all one or the other.

I've never felt really romantic around a Filipina, only sexual lust. Perhaps because they aren't that romantic and their love is a survival type of love, not a real romantic type.

They don't make you feel vulnerable like higher class girls do.

Put yourself in their place. If you were a bar girl, would you rather go with a guy you like or dislike? Would you rather use a guy you like or dislike? They have to like you at least somewhat to want to use you. Remember, guys in go go bars get rejected too. If the girl doesn't like the guy, she won't go with him. Not every bar girl with go with me either. They prefer to go with guys they like. They are human too, you know.

Yes, you are absolutely right, I should have known better than to give so much money to a girl like that. Would I give an American girl that much money like that? Of course not....

So why did I give this money to a Filipina? Well besides the fact that she needed her "show" money for a tourist visa, I gave it to her because I trusted her.

But why? Why did I trust her like that?

This is the million dollar question.......

My only answer is that she is so convincing, more convincing than anybody I ever talked to or heard of. The ability to lie and the way in which they do it is incredible, they actually make you want to give them money rather than it being something that you have to do.

Had I known all the things that others have said about them on the Internet I probably wouldn't have done it though. I was under the severe delusion that Filipinos were honest people who were poor and that they believed in God and were good friendly people.

Little did I know that was a farce, in reality they act friendly as can be so they can hide their true nature which is to steal and lie.

One guy said while in the Philippines a lady came up to him that he didn't know and said, "you give me 160,000 pesos or I'm going to have you deported".....

He couldn't believe what he was hearing....

There are many stories of cops setting people up all the time, and then demanding 10,000 USD for ransom, or go to jail and rot.....

There are many stories of people who will bear false witness against you and say that you molested their daughter and have their friends as a witness and then demand $10,000 USD from you, and the police are in on it....

Lies, deception, and extortion are the ways of the Filipino.....

Had I known these things I would not have trusted so much, I feel stupid for doing so.