The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Winston wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote: I admit you surprise me Winston. You said you grew up in Fernando Valley, and that your brothers are doctors, etc. So I know exactly what you know, we are sort of like brothers in that what you went through in the 80's is the same as I did, we both belong to the same culture, even though you're Asian and I'm white.

My point here is this, brother we come from a very sophisticated, very clean, very organized culture. Granted it's going down the tubes as we speak, but when we grew up it wasn't like that. We eat clean food, we drive on clean streets, our air isn't polluted except for certain places like LA and West Virginia for instance.

As Americans we have lived and grown up in a very advanced culture. Granted everybody all over the world have caught up, like Taiwan and Japan Europe, but the USA was the leader of them all, the one everyone looked up to, and you and I were apart of that....

So my point here is that you surprise me, how could you go from living in such an incredible clean culture as the USA to a sewer like the Philippines?

Why not go check out Thailand? Like Chiang Mai, look for a girl who always says "Ka" at the end of every sentence, this is a good girl respectful of others. Date these girls, use a Iphone to translate English into Thai, and give them a phone to translate Thai into English, and talk with them, have some fun with it.

You will eat a much better food really cheap, like $1.50 per day. Rent a beautiful home for $500 per month. Be around girls who are steps above Filipinas, not as poor, not as desperate, still looking for help and assistance and a Santa Claus, but all girls are looking for that. The difference being the Thai isn't be breed for extortion. A prostitute yes, extortion no. Find one who isn't a prostitute and date her, have some fun with the language.

Visas are a problem of course, you can stay if over 50 with 26K in bank, or you can get a educational visa for one year if you take a course at college, like learning "Thai".....

Anyway, Thailand is also not a perfect place of course, with high level of Aids, with people always looking for a way to get some money from you, etc. But the level of poverty there is no where near as dire as the Philippines and therefore that combined with the passive Buddhism culture results in mess less problems. The trick is to simply stay away from the prostitute areas, unless of course that's what you want to find of course.

Obviously this type of "dating" is for people who are on a budget, or don't want to spend a lot of money, you have all the third world countries to go to, Columbia, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, and even Eastern Europe countries. All of which are much less expensive to first world countries obviously, and much easier usually in terms of getting girls.

But if you are just the average white guy for instance, 30-50, with a little money like maybe your own business, you might find it better to get a better quality girl say somewhere in Europe, from Spain to Germany, from France to England.

Being an American with an accent can go a long ways for the average guy.

Anyway, everyone has their own road they must travel, making decisions and mistakes all along the way. For me I will have to pass on the Philippines, but that's just me....

Where are you now? In Taiwan? What are your plans? Still trying to decide?
Why do I surprise you? I told you I agree with you, but you overexaggerate a lot of things. You can see from my posts that I feel the same way. That's why I'm not in the Philippines.

However, my girlfriend there is great and does not extort money from me. Other forum members here, such as Pete and Davewe and DarrenFW, also have Filipina partners who do not scam them. DarrenFW is engaged to a call center girl.

So your depiction of Filipinas is the worst of the worst.

Check out these wonderful video tributes of Western men with their Filipina brides:

viewtopic.php?t=7267

Those are the kind of things you don't take into account.

Are you sure you're not Globetrotter/Ph_Visitor? You sure sound like him.

I already mentioned in other threads that I'm trying to go to China and have been trying to since January. But I keep getting sidetracked by posts like these, movies and my bad time management skills.

I already know about Thailand and its benefits. The videos of the bars girls there though, don't look that much different from Filipinas.

When I ask expat friends in Angeles City why they aren't in Thailand instead, since Thailand is better in every way, they can't seem to give me a straight answer. I don't know why.

Yes but I think that we should always remember one thing, the girl is going out with the guy because the girl needs money, needs to eat tonight, needs to have money on her phone, etc. And girls are always looking to network and get opportunities, you never know who you screw could be your next leg up in the world. And if you get stuck with some cheap skate only making $1200 per month it will still be a lot better than worrying about eating enough food. Or having money for things you really need like getting your tooth fixed.

When you are talking with bar girls you should always know that they are talking with you for money, having sex with you for money, entertaining you for money, not for any other reason.

When you get a girl from the provinces to go out with a pointy nose foreigner, just realize it's all about money, it's about the money that this means. It's like winning the lottery for them and for the whole family.

For instance, let's say you're a typical American, and you win $10 million dollars in the lottery, it's very possible you might not share that money with your family. Like your parents or your children, let alone your grandma or aunt or cousin, regardless whether you have 100 of them or not.

But in the Philippines that would be unheard of, if you won that much money or bribed that much money or stole that much money it wouldn't matter, you would share that money with your entire family and be the hero for doing such, especially as the eldest daughter responsible for taking care of the family.....

The Philippines creates a leveling effect, whoever has money gets leveled out by the rest of the family, so that in the end nobody has any money and everybody has an equal amount of not having money.

This is one reason it's so dangerous to the foreigner, because unless you are aware of this you can get taken for a nice ride in the Philippines.

You even called them out of this yourself, stating how they were leaches, you sure are right. And you were right not to put up with that, knowing by instinct that this behavior is wrong.

Many of us sucker white guys have bleeding hearts and we want to help them, feel sorry for them, and give them more and more money down the honey trap, and we play the perfect suckers for them saying things like "but this girl is the right one", yeah, give me a dollar for every guy who says that.

You are a no BS type guy Winston, able to cut through the BS and see the truth. You called it on Filipinas, except I don't think you went far enough in my opinion.

I would say this for certain with Filipinas and dating in general:

1. Never talk to a girl online, don't even waste your time, get your money and just go. Talking online to a girl is your first step into tragedy.....

2. Realize your money is at stake at all times by every means possible, believe nothing and trust nobody, especially some sweet talking girl. These girls are going to tell you exactly what you want to hear right from the start, you'll think you just met an angel in real life, or especially online, this is the honey trap. Keep your money on a tight leash at all times.

But the idea of going online, finding a girl and then coming to see her and then going home to bring her to the USA is not a smart thing to do.

China huh? That should be interesting :-)
Your post here seems more balanced, and most of what I see you saying here is good precautionary advice. Most men should not go to places like the Philippines, and it is certainly not some kind of ideal retirement destination- it only would work for a few men, not most.

Outwest
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

DevilsAdvocate is pretty much right

Post by WorldTraveler »

I’ve been coming now to the Philippines for 5 years and have spent a good two years on the ground and have been in a serious LTR relationship with a Filipina and known and dated many other Filipinas. I’ve lived in a small town on an island. I think I know the Philippines and the way they are. I personally think DevilsAdvocate is closer to the truth than Winston is. Winston, you are no longer a truth seeker, you are just trying to sell your Philippine dating sites!

First I want to ask you Winston, why are you not in the Philippines if you had it so good? You wrote many, many posts about how it’s the worse country in the world and their people are almost subhuman! Now you say they make good wives! Why are you not there then with Diane and Antonio? The truth is she and her family tried to suck all the money and life out of you they could. That’s the Filipino way! You left for your sanity!

DevilsAdvocate if you don’t like dirt and filth stay out of third world countries! Honestly DA, there is a lot of good seafood in the Philippines. Unfortunately, you hooked up with a bad Filipina, but unfortunately many of them are like this. Filipinos think of all people from outside of the Philippines as all alike they are just “foreignersâ€￾. You are either Filipino or foreigner. Filipinos help Filipinos at the expense of foreigners. DevilsAdvocate you are correct, even one that loves you will try to drain every last dime out of you. They are vampires! You are correct; people have been murdered for money. I am a very strong guy and never married and dated many girls and I think I know scams and women. I spent a lot time in Former Soviet Union countries before going to the Philippines. I do not think many Filipinas make good wives! Yes, their allegiance is always to their families and the extended family before you. They think you are an ATM and they will withdraw until you are broke, or put you in the hospital, or you die. This true! Yes, you are correct it starts off small. My GF was a master and only asked for small amounts $100 for this, $100 for that. It never quit always something. One day I put it all into a spreadsheet and saw what I had sent her and then it was all over. It was amazing not mention how much I was spending talking to her on the phone.

My good friend was not so lucky, his girlfriend obviously didn’t love him and was sucking $1000 a pop expenses from him for hospital visits, funerals, losing the house. It never ended. I hope he finally pulls out before he is broke or dies. She wouldn’t care, she’d look for another guy and do it again to. He was like you DA, he thought he could save a family of lazy losers! Impossible!

Winston, do you deny it? You don’t believe they make good wives, because if you did you’d still be in the Philippines! DA, my friend, and I have many other friends that have had similar experiences. Winston, if you don’t believe me ask Mr S. He’ll tell you the same thing. Never marry a Filipina! They are good to shag, but never marry one. They may make a decent girlfriend if you can control their spending. Good luck! The more you give the more they’ll want! Sorry to say this, but DA is pretty much right!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I agree with many things the OP is saying. And if you come from the US or the UK or Oz, yes all that reaction holds true. Now, if you happened to grow up in Central Russia among peasants who are barely one generation in the city, you will see many similarities. And a sneaky Ukrainian woman is just as bad.

So, basically, you need to learn how to protect yourself against the scams and sieve through those bad women to get to the minority of good ones. And they are also a pretty big minority.

The OP has described a very substantial social class of Filipinas- a huge one, actually, who are into swindling Western/foreign men and local men as well. And each other, too. It is just that the locals are unto their tricks, do not associate with urban underclass ( or the recently migrated peasants who have a naive view of the world in which money still means nothing as far as for saving and tomorrow since they are used to tilling land and it giving them everything, all city folks especially foreign city folks are rich and all white people are Americans with a million dollars in the bank.

If it is any consolation, foreign men are not the only ones who are targeted; locals are targeted too. One provincial lady who cleans my house ( a single mother whose daughter calls me Daddy) came from a far away province. When she came to Manila, someone slipped her a mickey, knocked her up, then, she was routinely cheated and used by so called friends. They were asking her to loan money, never paid back, then they used all kinds of sneaky tricks, etc. I have known her for a long time and she is a really good and honest person. A minority. Basically, most Filipinos themselves will tell you that 80 percent of their countrymen cannot be trusted.
And I will put the numbers at about that, as well.
So, learn the scams which come from this huge urban /peasant underclass and others and be on guard. Watch for inconsistencies and you will notice them. One girl for one told me that she had gone to Singapore from Manila and I called her after 2 hours. She picked up the phone and said she had arrived. Well, it is 3.5 hours' flight. Plus you cannot call on a Philippine roaming sim, just text. Low IQ? I don't think so. Lack of general knowledge- very much so. So, be careful.
Once you have shielded yourself, think of ways to meet good girls. If you work in an office in Manila, that is a great place to meet people that you want to associate with. And the possibility that you will get cheated will be much smaller. Same if you take college classes there or go to formal parties where middle class people hang out. Yes, they are snobs, but much less snobbish than Americans and they normally don't cheat you.
But if you are a college teacher and fall in love with a mountain tribe girl who had never met a white man before, you are setting yourself up big time.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, the world generally isn't a very clean place. If you like clean sidewalks live in Japan or Germany. You'd get bored to tears in a country like this though. I've thoroughly enjoyed the chaos that is China.

Scammers and fraudsters are everywhere though. In my office I have a steadily growing pile of fake £1 coins. Yes, in one of the supposedly safest countries in the world, you can't even guarantee that the pound in your pocket is real.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: DevilsAdvocate is pretty much right

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Having been on this and other forums with expats for a while now, the complaints are similar. I don't doubt that they represent the OP's genuine feelings and experience and I don't doubt that there is a lot of truth in what he says.

I know guys who expat to a country and love it and then a few years later grow to hate is and think it's a shithole.

I've thought about this alot and I think it comes down to the fact that we are men and we like to think we work based on logic and reason, unlike women. We want some kind of objective, empirical truth that a certain country is a certain way and that our experience will exactly reflect that truth. It doesn't exist. Lemme give an example.

I went to college in New York City. Everything on the OP's list (except dengue fever) could be said about NYC when I lived there: the garbage, the smell of hot urine everywhere, the rats and roaches, the thieves and scammers. I was robbed twice in the first 6 months I lived there, once at knife point. You know what - I adjusted and loved it! The excitement, the culture, and sports, etc. For years after college I dreamed of being rich and moving back to NYC.

So, the Philippines has a number of negatives, as does every place in the 3rd world; hell as does every country including the "greatest country in the world" USA.

I know dozens of guys who love the Philippines and love Filipinas and are happily married and think marrying their "asawa" was the greatest thing they ever did. YMMV.

You will only know by doing. No empirical proof will work. Go there (or any other place you are interested in) and see if you fit, see if you love the highs or hate the lows, or whether the highs are enough to offset the lows.

Frankly while I sometimes try to encourage people to check out PI and it's lovely women I honestly don't much care. It's not like I get a commission. But for every guy in the west who hates the women or can't get one for himself - well there are alternatives. Your choice.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Step Outside The Matrix

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Take a small step outside the Matrix to Japan, notice the second half of the video. He must have had a "Japan The Best Country In The World" sign, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ85SalP ... re=related

Sure would be nice if people in the USA were like that....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Crazy Japan

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Just when you thought you knew what Japanese people are like you find out something more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biHe4Vyiv6A

The world is getting smaller and smaller....
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Overall I love third and second world countries. The first world is too sterile for me.

@Latislav - I can agree with you that there are good girls to be found in the Philippines. It just takes a lot of work. You can certainly date there, if you can convince them you are not super rich. I have heard the Micky in the drink story of pregnancy from 2 Filipinas myself, so I kind of doubt it. My guess is that just had sex with some guy who was no good and got pregnant. Or maybe I’m wrong Filipino are big rapist, but why rape anyone in a country where most people shag anyway. Latislav, I agree that that Russian’s a big scammers too. In fact I think when they go for the scam, it is a lot bigger than the small Filipino ones. Russians are noted for being “cleverâ€￾ to everyone but their own immediate family.

Many of the men that get married to Filipinas become p***y-whipped just like back in the West. I’m guessing they are pretty happy, many are drunk all the time anyway. I think your chances of finding a good wife are higher in the Philippines than in the US. You just have to vet a lot of girls/women first. Most men don’t do that.

@Winston You are very funny now. You filled up your blog for years with drama about Diane and her family and now you act like they only did something one time! You’re starting to sound PC (politically correct)! If I don’t talk about it, it didn’t happen.

@DevilsAdvocate – Maybe Thailand is cleaner, but the women will cheat you there too. They will milk all of your money too if they get a chance so they can help their family.

As I said above, I love second and third world countries. The dirt doesn’t bother me. I don’t sleep in the streets in it and I always can find good food anywhere. I had heard before that the Philippines had lousy food and I also heard this too about Ukrainian food, but I have to disagree with both. There is some very good food in both places. I will agree Thai food is great.

DevilsAdvocate is right for telling the dark side of what can happen in the Philippines.

As I said above, I love second and third world countries and dislike the sterile environments of the first world. The first world is a nice place to work, but……….. I’ll be traveling in many of these countries over the next years and I do plan on coming back to the Philippines. I will retire in one of these countries. If you know what to expect, I think you could have a pretty good life in many of these countries.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Crazy Japan

Post by WorldTraveler »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Take a small step outside the Matrix to Japan, notice the second half of the video. He must have had a "Japan The Best Country In The World" sign, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ85SalP ... re=related

Sure would be nice if people in the USA were like that....
Everyone is drunk because it is New Year's Eve! Many are fun in the USA when they are drunk too!

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Just when you thought you knew what Japanese people are like you find out something more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biHe4Vyiv6A

The world is getting smaller and smaller....
Looks like fun to me. I'd love to spend some time in Japan. I'm sure I could have some fun there. I just don't think it is a very affordable country to live. That is why I spend little time in Western Europe. I like countries that are affordable and fun!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

DA,

I'm one of the guys on this forum who did find a middle class educated filipino bride online. So it can be done...many have posted tips on find the higher class women in Phils. We've already spent dozens of posts on this topic so no need to repeat it again.

For those of us that have visited the Philippines, we agree with much of what you say about living in the country. I just turned 50 years old and I'll retire in ten years only because I still enjoy my job and I'd like to build up a bigger nest egg so I that do some traveling once I do retire.

But just because you are married to a filipina does not necessarily mean you have to retire in Phils!!! When I was courting my wife (who was living in Cebu at the time) to the beaches of Thailand. It was her first trip outside of Phils and she LOVED it! I still chuckle but she fell in love with Bangkok of all places because the convenience of the Skytrain, the variety of foods, the calmness of the Thai people, the shopping etc. Plus once the Thais find out you are not married to an Issan Princess, I've found the fake smiles can turn to genuine smiles.

Not sure I'd want to live the rest of my life in Bangkok, but the moral of the story is that she'd be perfectly fine living outside of Phils. So, this opens up an endless set of possibilites. Why not have the best of best worlds ie marry a lovely lady that speaks english/understands western culture and combine it with retiringt in Thailand, China, Vietnam, Japan etc?

Learn how to be creative to maximize your overseas experience.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

pete98146 wrote:DA,

I'm one of the guys on this forum who did find a middle class educated filipino bride online. So it can be done...many have posted tips on find the higher class women in Phils. We've already spent dozens of posts on this topic so no need to repeat it again.

For those of us that have visited the Philippines, we agree with much of what you say about living in the country. I just turned 50 years old and I'll retire in ten years only because I still enjoy my job and I'd like to build up a bigger nest egg so I that do some traveling once I do retire.

But just because you are married to a filipina does not necessarily mean you have to retire in Phils!!! When I was courting my wife (who was living in Cebu at the time) to the beaches of Thailand. It was her first trip outside of Phils and she LOVED it! I still chuckle but she fell in love with Bangkok of all places because the convenience of the Skytrain, the variety of foods, the calmness of the Thai people, the shopping etc. Plus once the Thais find out you are not married to an Issan Princess, I've found the fake smiles can turn to genuine smiles.

Not sure I'd want to live the rest of my life in Bangkok, but the moral of the story is that she'd be perfectly fine living outside of Phils. So, this opens up an endless set of possibilites. Why not have the best of best worlds ie marry a lovely lady that speaks english/understands western culture and combine it with retiringt in Thailand, China, Vietnam, Japan etc?

I wish you the best of luck, but here is a quick newsflash and wake up call to you. 97% of all American/Filipina marriages end in divorce within 10 years....

First you will be happier than you've ever been, then your problem is going to be money, everyday it's going to be about money, and you bank account is going to drain down more and more. Slowly at first and then faster and faster and faster.

This is what happens with everyone.....

I'm at the point now where I think it's insanity to marry, it's like a guarantee of hanging yourself.

Whereas if you stayed single you have and keep all the power, you get married and now you're a sucker on a woman's leash....

Good luck...
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

There is so much positive stuff about the Philippines out there that I feel it deserves a good kick in the pants.....

Wake up to reality, stop letting people with websites and blogs with ads running all over it warp your view of reality.

I could show you a thousand stories out there, the most sick stories you ever heard of before, coming from thousands of people, and they all have the same exact themes.....

One American couple moved to the Philippines, started a business there, wanted to help the Filipinos. So they started this nice company, come to find out the Filipinos would steal everything, so much so that they finally had to shut the business down. I could show you a thousand stories like this.

Why do you think there is no toilet paper in the bathrooms? Or trash cans anywhere? It's because people will just steal them if they were there.

Here is the truth about the Philippines, it's a place to go to for p***y, simple as that. Nowhere in the world can a 50 year old man get himself a sweet 18 year old girl, and live in a society where everybody is too concerned about money to care about any moral aspects to this.

I'm at the point where I don't care anymore either. Once I would have said that guy was a pervert, a disgusting human being without morals, now I say f**k that. This whole f***ing world is nothing but one big f***ing disgusting perverted society, and there are realities within it that are harsh and cruel and unkind in the extreme.

For instance, you can be born very good looking or very ugly, harsh reality.

You can be wealthy or poor, harsh reality.

You can be a man with a big dick, or a small dick, harsh reality.

The world is a harsh place, very harsh....

I'm for getting and dating hot little 18-21 year old's and I don't give a shit what anybody thinks or says either, now I'm going to have my pie and eat it too, and I love pie, I love the way it looks, smells, and tastes, and I don't mind being that honest either....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

I wish you the best of luck, but here is a quick newsflash and wake up call to you. 97% of all American/Filipina marriages end in divorce within 10 years....
I'd be interested in knowing where you got the statistic of 97% divorced within 10 years. I assume it's made up or not from a credible source.

The clear difference between Pete's posting and all of yours so far is that Pete manned up and gave out his personal experience and so far you have only spouted hyperbole. So what's your story: you lived there, you're an expat, had a Filipina gf or wife, lost her, gave a bunch of money to her, or what?

So let's hear your story - your tale of woe. Otherwise it's sort of meaningless.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

davewe wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

I'd be interested in knowing where you got the statistic of 97% divorced within 10 years. I assume it's made up or not from a credible source.

The clear difference between Pete's posting and all of yours so far is that Pete manned up and gave out his personal experience and so far you have only spouted hyperbole. So what's your story: you lived there, you're an expat, had a Filipina gf or wife, lost her, gave a bunch of money to her, or what?

So let's hear your story - your tale of woe. Otherwise it's sort of meaningless.

My story? Ok here is my story:

This whole entire world is nothing but one big con job. First of all everyone is chasing after money. So what is this "money"? Let's find out. Money is nothing more than some cotton mixed with some trees (paper) with some ink on it. So that's what everybody wants in this world, some paper with ink on it. Or before that it was shiny metals such as gold or silver, which are of course worthless by their nature.

Then on top of money, everybody is either jealous, envious, sorrowful, lonely, bitter, angry, mean, selfish, blah blah blah.....

And it's getting more and more shallow by the day.....

I went over to Russia, got a girl, turned out to be a nightmare, worst girl I ever had.

I got burned by a sweet talking Filipina for a lot of money, best liar I ever seen before, make the Russian girl look stupid in comparison.

So now I'm through being mister nice guy, I just snapped as they say. Now I'm going to use my looks and power (money) to get exactly what I want, and I'm not going to feel sorry about it or guilty about it or feel sorry for other people, I'm simply going to go get what I want, or what my level of power will afford me.

Now I trust nobody, I only trust one person, and that's me.

And the funny thing is I wanted a Filipina because I wanted to do the right thing and get married and not have sex without being married, and I thought Filipinas were godly type women who were even virgins, ROTFLOL.....

There is a sucker born everyday and I played the sucker well....

No problem, now I know all of this is just a "game", with winners and losers, now I understand this "game" better and I'll go find exactly what I'm looking for, and not hide from my own wants and feelings. I want a nice hot young girl to have sex with, simple as that, saying anything else for the most part is BS....

Girls are for having sex with, then they go do their girly silly things and men do men things. Hang out with the girl too much and next thing you have is arguments, the more arguments you have the more resentment you have, turns in a vicious cycle and builds up resentment and down goes the relationship.

You stay with your girl and the relationship is about sex, lot's of sex, when the sex dies the relationship dies, you just become roommates afterward.

No thanks.

I don't believe in relationships anymore, that is to say I don't believe they last. But for some reason we all seem to go into them thinking that they will last, like some form of insanity.

I just stepped out of the Matrix.....

Marriages don't work, if you get married you have a 100% chance of getting divorce in the USA, same is true in the Philippines except you won't get divorced you will get annulment or live together in misery or cheat on each other and not even live together.

The 50% divorce rate statistic in the USA is absurd, I know people from one end of the country to another and not one single solitary person is still married, or not gotten divorced, not one single person anywhere in the USA that I know.

Don't nobody try to give me a 50% divorce rate, you are talking to the wrong guy, I'm not that stupid.

The world is changing more in one week then it did in 5 years 30 years ago.....

It's happening so fast you don't even realize it.....

It's going down the tubes is what it's doing, and will crash....

I intend to at least have a little fun before it does.

Signed,

Devils Advocate