Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A filipina's reply to this thread

Postby steve55 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 am

A filipina's reply to this thread


I am not outrage or hurt about what this person posted about he describe about Philippines and the Filipinos. It is really hard to deny but not all, only a large part because if it is all then I am included there, then I should have been taken advantage of you when you get here. People nowadays are really more on being practical rather than holding on to moral values especially spiritual values because this world and this time we are into right now are worst times. People are more focused on worldly things, material things, their jobs, their pleasures rather than being focused on following the will of God.
Even the way he described the surroundings here, yes, it's really true. It is really dirty to a lot of places here in the Philippines. Sad to say this country is really a nesting place of prostitution. A p***y paradise.
I still believe and it is really true that a good husband and a good wife is a gift from God and God will be the one who will take you to that person. I am not one of those Filipinas that Devil's Advocate described but a large part of filipinas are opportunistic and really good actors because it happened to a lot of foreigners. A person you can trust is sent to you from God too.
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX







Re: A filipina's reply to this thread

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:48 am

steve55 wrote:A filipina's reply to this thread


I am not outrage or hurt about what this person posted about he describe about Philippines and the Filipinos. It is really hard to deny but not all, only a large part because if it is all then I am included there, then I should have been taken advantage of you when you get here. People nowadays are really more on being practical rather than holding on to moral values especially spiritual values because this world and this time we are into right now are worst times. People are more focused on worldly things, material things, their jobs, their pleasures rather than being focused on following the will of God.
Even the way he described the surroundings here, yes, it's really true. It is really dirty to a lot of places here in the Philippines. Sad to say this country is really a nesting place of prostitution. A p***y paradise.
I still believe and it is really true that a good husband and a good wife is a gift from God and God will be the one who will take you to that person. I am not one of those Filipinas that Devil's Advocate described but a large part of filipinas are opportunistic and really good actors because it happened to a lot of foreigners. A person you can trust is sent to you from God too.





When we grow up in the west, most of us cannot fathom what it's like for these people, it's a different world there.

I once thought that the USA was so bad because it's all about money money money, every commercial wants you to buy this or that, and everybody is so into materialism and everybody wants a nice car and will even judge you based upon your car, etc.

Well this is nothing, nothing at all.

Money takes on a whole new dimension when you live within a place where people are struggling to eat everyday, not worrying about buying a better car then somebody else.

And while in the West people may rip you off so that can buy that better car, people in the Philippines are doing so for more dire reasons.

I'm not against Filipinas, but as a man you should always remember where your power comes from, and that's your money, and never let the women have your money, not ever, in essence never giving up your power....

It's really that simple, as long as you can do that you are always in control, and you are the man and she is the women. But watch out, if you ever give up your power and it turns out bad, just remember it was you who made the mistake. Trust at your own peril.

Never give a mouse the chance to steal your cheese and therefore your cheese won't get stolen. Give a mouse a chance to steal the cheese and don't cry when the cheese isn't there.....

How to solve the problem? Simple.....

Don't give the mouse a chance to steal the cheese, it's that simple....

Stay in control of your money at all times, without exception, then you are in control at all times...

Us white men tend to want the women to take over financially for us, pay the bills, hold the money, etc....

Don't do it....

It's that simple, and then you have all the power at all times, never give it up!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: A filipina's reply to this thread

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 am

steve55 wrote:A filipina's reply to this thread


I am not outrage or hurt about what this person posted about he describe about Philippines and the Filipinos. It is really hard to deny but not all, only a large part because if it is all then I am included there, then I should have been taken advantage of you when you get here. People nowadays are really more on being practical rather than holding on to moral values especially spiritual values because this world and this time we are into right now are worst times. People are more focused on worldly things, material things, their jobs, their pleasures rather than being focused on following the will of God.
Even the way he described the surroundings here, yes, it's really true. It is really dirty to a lot of places here in the Philippines. Sad to say this country is really a nesting place of prostitution. A p***y paradise.
I still believe and it is really true that a good husband and a good wife is a gift from God and God will be the one who will take you to that person. I am not one of those Filipinas that Devil's Advocate described but a large part of filipinas are opportunistic and really good actors because it happened to a lot of foreigners. A person you can trust is sent to you from God too.






Oh and by the way, if I ever did want to get serious about a girl ever again, which I highly doubt but anything is possible, I would surely have her cell phone tapped and recorded and even track her whereabouts to she if she lies. And of course have her conversations recorded and translated....

Then you are going to know for certain what kind of a person you are dealing with? A liar? A mediocre? Or a girl who is honest, and speaks good about you, and has honest intentions....

Technology is here to make this sort of thing happen, and the Philippines being poor doesn't have a clue about this technology, and can easily be used against them.

In an age of lying and where big money could be at stake, I think it wise to know with relative certainty....

I think we can start a good business in the Philippines :-)

I'll be Simon, and you can be..............well, Simon....

One thing I cannot stress enough though, these Filipinas are smart, super smart, don't underestimate them, they are much smarter than you think. They are what you and I would call "street smart", and very much so.

Just like your power comes from your money, they know their power comes from their charms, and they know exactly how to use them, like an art form.

You are the king of the jungle, the way you stay king is by acting like a king, and always being the king, never giving up your power.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 am

WorldTraveler,
Are you deaf? I already explained to you three times. Filipinas make good wives to SOME guys, but not us. Ask Larry Elterman. He has a happy marriage. So do some guys on this forum.

Why do you keep ignoring that?

Dianne's family realized long ago that I wasn't easy to milk, so they gave up. Sure they like to leech, but they don't ask me for loans or free cash. They know me really well already and know that I despise such behavior. They've known it for years. I don't support her family at all, only my son.

I don't mind giving money to Filipinas as long as it's fair and reasonable and they don't try to get more than they deserve, and I feel that I am getting something in return, like sex. If it's all done honestly, I don't have a problem with it.

In the Philippines, a guy has choices. If a girl dumps you because you won't support her family, you can find another. Not all will demand that you support her family. Many are happy to take what they can get.

WorldTraveler, I told you MANY MANY times that you did NOT have to keep sending Pam that big allowance every month. She didn't bear your child. She had someone else's child. You didn't need to support her. Why did you keep becoming a sucker and giving her free money for nothing? I told you MANY MANY times but you didn't listen! You kept giving in to her pressure.

You should have just given her some money when you saw her, in return for sex. But you should have NEVER given her a regular allowance while you were in the US. That was pointless. You didn't even have intentions to marry her. So WTF did you do that? I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

Did you or Devils Advocate look at those video testimonials I posted earlier? How do you explain them? Why do you ignore them?

Devils Advocate,
What's your story in the Philippines? Can you tell us about it?

You guys: Try this. Create a free profile on my friend's site http://www.christian-filipina.com

Then see what kind of responses you get. You will see that there are quality sincere Filipinas out there. Try it and you will see. All the girls on there are prescreened for sincerity.

Then you will see that you are wrong about all Filipinas being that way. If you dare to see the other side, then try it. Create a free profile on there with your pics.
Last edited by Winston on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:29 am

Devils Advocate,
You will love my post with 15 reasons why Angeles City sucks. lol

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11016

Why are you bringing up Japan? Japan is not a fun place. The people are grim, closed, solemn, make no eye contact with strangers and are not easy to meet or chat up at all. In fact, they see Americans as more open than themselves.

Sure it's nice and clean. But the people are empty and miserable, and there is a high suicide rate there. I wouldn't say it's a happy country at all. It's not a social paradise.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Taco » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 am

There's thousands of successful foriegner/filipina relationships and nothing said on this forum should be interpreted to suggest otherwise. Having just moved to the Philippines myself I can tell you that my filipina works 16 hours a day while I sit on my ass most of time in her air conditioned house, she's supporting me. She told me I don't even have to work again if I don't want to, just be her be sex slave, who's going to say no to that. In addition, my best friend is married to a filipina and his wife makes most of the money too. There are ways of telling if a filipina is loyal to you but most guys don't want to know.

If you think the Philippines is a bad place to live you probably haven't been to Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland or Baltimore lately. I can walk down the street in PI without getting mugged or killed. The streets here are full of kids playing outside long after its dark. Everyone in my neighborhood knows each other, it reminds me of the 1970's America. I did find a centipede(venomous) in the bathroom last night which is a little unnerving but other than that its not bad here.

Here's proof that foreigner/filipina relationships work.

Erik Spoelstra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Spoelstra
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:46 am

Taco wrote:There's thousands of successful foriegner/filipina relationships and nothing said on this forum should be interpreted to suggest otherwise. Having just moved to the Philippines myself I can tell you that my filipina works 16 hours a day while I sit on my ass most of time in her air conditioned house, she's supporting me. She told me I don't even have to work again if I don't want to, just be her be sex slave, who's going to say no to that. In addition, my best friend is married to a filipina and his wife makes most of the money too. There are ways of telling if a filipina is loyal to you but most guys don't want to know.

If you think the Philippines is a bad place to live you probably haven't been to Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland or Baltimore lately. I can walk down the street in PI without getting mugged or killed. The streets here are full of kids playing outside long after its dark. Everyone in my neighborhood knows each other, it reminds me of the 1970's America. I did find a centipede(venomous) in the bathroom last night which is a little unnerving but other than that its not bad here.

Here's proof that foreigner/filipina relationships work.

Erik Spoelstra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Spoelstra




It's too bad we cannot get a more reliable source, I really would like to know what the real truth is.

She works 16 hours per day and says you don't have to work? Come on man, are you kidding? How old are you and how old is she? Let me guess, you're 50 and she is 40, right?

See that is a big difference, if you are 50 and you want 20 you got to pay, right? Or you got something better than that?

Where you said you are? Cebu?

Sex slave huh? Does she have any friends?

:-)
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
Taco wrote:There's thousands of successful foriegner/filipina relationships and nothing said on this forum should be interpreted to suggest otherwise. Having just moved to the Philippines myself I can tell you that my filipina works 16 hours a day while I sit on my ass most of time in her air conditioned house, she's supporting me. She told me I don't even have to work again if I don't want to, just be her be sex slave, who's going to say no to that. In addition, my best friend is married to a filipina and his wife makes most of the money too. There are ways of telling if a filipina is loyal to you but most guys don't want to know.

If you think the Philippines is a bad place to live you probably haven't been to Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland or Baltimore lately. I can walk down the street in PI without getting mugged or killed. The streets here are full of kids playing outside long after its dark. Everyone in my neighborhood knows each other, it reminds me of the 1970's America. I did find a centipede(venomous) in the bathroom last night which is a little unnerving but other than that its not bad here.

Here's proof that foreigner/filipina relationships work.

Erik Spoelstra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Spoelstra




It's too bad we cannot get a more reliable source, I really would like to know what the real truth is.

She works 16 hours per day and says you don't have to work? Come on man, are you kidding? How old are you and how old is she? Let me guess, you're 50 and she is 40, right?

See that is a big difference, if you are 50 and you want 20 you got to pay, right? Or you got something better than that?

Where you said you are? Cebu?

Sex slave huh? Does she have any friends?

:-)





No but she has 50 cousins you might be interested in......
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: A filipina's reply to this thread

Postby davewe » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Oh and by the way, if I ever did want to get serious about a girl ever again, which I highly doubt but anything is possible, I would surely have her cell phone tapped and recorded and even track her whereabouts to she if she lies. And of course have her conversations recorded and translated....

Then you are going to know for certain what kind of a person you are dealing with? A liar? A mediocre? Or a girl who is honest, and speaks good about you, and has honest intentions....



So let me get this straight - you believe in wiretapping and recording all a Filipina's phone conversations - but you think they are the ones who are dishonest. Don't look now, but your true character is starting to show :)

Remember, as much as we should be concerned about the honesty of a girl we meet abroad, those women are also worried about us Western men - and with good reason.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: A filipina's reply to this thread

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 am

davewe wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Oh and by the way, if I ever did want to get serious about a girl ever again, which I highly doubt but anything is possible, I would surely have her cell phone tapped and recorded and even track her whereabouts to she if she lies. And of course have her conversations recorded and translated....

Then you are going to know for certain what kind of a person you are dealing with? A liar? A mediocre? Or a girl who is honest, and speaks good about you, and has honest intentions....



So let me get this straight - you believe in wiretapping and recording all a Filipina's phone conversations - but you think they are the ones who are dishonest. Don't look now, but your true character is starting to show :)

Remember, as much as we should be concerned about the honesty of a girl we meet abroad, those women are also worried about us Western men - and with good reason.





Yes in all honesty I do believe in wire tapping these girls, I have to say a big yes to that. Granted, in our western culture it seems wrong, but the thing is, if you can find an honest Filipina, you found gold. The problem is knowing their true intentions, for their are genius liars, thinking way ahead of the game like a chessboard, throwing you off course all the time, feigning their moves by pretending not to be doing them to begin with. They go to incredible lengths for deception, beyond anything I ever seen a western women, or even a western man do. It's as if they are master liars, having lied all their life and perfect the art of it. That's the perception I get from them.

They will even say things like, "but I'm not one of those type of Filipinas, yes I know of many Filipinas like that, but I'm not one of those".....

But it goes far beyond something simple and basic like that, for that is just a simple basic lie. They go far beyond that. They are master manipulators, giving you everything you want and then slowly using money as their need....

No problem with that, personally I don't mind giving them some money, just don't let some money turn into a never ending emergency need for money.....

If you knew though if your girl was honest, then you could open up to her more and trust her more and have a serious relationship with her and even marry her and make her your wife for you will know that she is an honest person, maybe not perfect, but honest.

But if you hear on the conversation words to the effect that your a clown and she is using you, or that she is talking with her mom and her mom is telling her to say to you that uncle Henry just died and they need 20,000 pesos for the funeral....

That way you know if you're being milked....

The problem is, I suspect, that most people wouldn't like what they heard....

But when you found that one in a hundred, or whatever the number is, maybe it's 5 in one hundred, maybe it's 10 in a hundred, who knows maybe it's 20 in a hundred, I don't know, but whatever the number is you would know if your girl was one of those, and if so a real keeper and a golden girl who will treat you right and make a perfect wife....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 am

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Russian food is bland just like the people, Italian food tasty and colorful just like it's people, French food is exquisite just like it's people, Filipino food is also exactly like it's people, the most foul tasting foul smelling food the world has ever seen. Personally I don't see how anybody could call that food, never in my entire life have I not been able to eat a food before, except Filipino food. And the taste of Filipino food, while not eatable for me, doesn't even compare to the smell. To this day I cannot figure out what they put into this food to make it smell like that? It will stink up the entire house within minutes and make it smell so bad it's as if 100 pigs just farted and took a dump inside your house. Could somebody please tell me the ingredient they use to make this happen? Do they put dog shit in the food or what? While take Mexican food for instance, a wonderful delicious food.


This is an interesting point. So what does American food say about American people? American food is quite delicious and high quality, even if it makes you fat. The portions are generous too.

Maybe the reason why rich Filipinos act so nasty, even in America, is because they corrupt easily because deep down, nastiness is inherent in them? Perhaps they are the incarnation of spirits from the lowest astral plane? I don't know. If I can't explain something, I will look for metaphysical explanations.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby nightwatchsf » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 am

Filipinos and money are a generally a bad mix. Even in the middle classes many of them live hand to mouth, and have entire families that depend on them. I have seen cases where family members quit their jobs because one of them got a raise.

I have lent money to filipinos that have money (ie.. cars, drivers, and maids) that was never returned.

Advice here - do not give money or lend money unless you are very comfortable with the character of the person you are giving it to.

In general there is a lack of integrity and many people get robbed blind.

Yes its true that low income families prostitute their children for money, and in fact have children with the expectation that the children support them.

And its true that many girls see foreigners as walking ATM machines.

On the other hand having run operations in the Philippines for many years I have had employees handle 10K USD of cash for me on a regular basis without losing a cent. (I've been ripped of too for petty crimes, but in general have been able to trust locals with significant responsibility).

Why? I learned the culture and learned to judge character locally.

This is the number one problem I have seen with most expats here. When I dated in the US I could usually tell within 5 minutes what kind of girl I was dealing with. Gold digger, selfish, wall flower, etc.. But when I first arrived in the Philippines I had no social queues to draw from. Its not so hard once you learn to read the signals.

I've had toursits or expats introduce me to their "unbelievably sweet girlfriend", who on first introduction I find to be a hard bitten, money grubbing prostitute. Why can't they see it? Nothing to compare to. The western equivalent looks and comes across very differently.

Think about language cues for instance. If you are in the US and meet a ghetto thug, you could pick this up from language alone regardless of how they were dressed.

Are Filipinos liars? I knew an expat who said that "Filipinos will lie when the truth will suffice". Some of this is ingrained culture. ie.. Lie to avoid discomfort or confrontation.

Are they great liars? Depends. If you are a foreigner who can't tell the difference, absolutely.

Why do I see tourists walking around with ladyboys in the Philippines? Because they can't tell the difference between a woman and a man pretending to be a woman. (no offense to the ones that are looking for that)

This can happen in ANY culture. They say in thailand that there are many different types of smiles, with some that mean I will stick a knife in your back first chance I get. To the uninitiated, this could look like a come hither smile, or I love you.

Imagine if a foreigner came to the US and literally couldn't tell the difference between some of the trash that you see on the Jerry Springer show, and a classy honest woman. What would their chances of success be in finding a good wife? Which would be easier for them to meet and catch?

Sure there is dirt, piss, rats, and cockroaches. Not surprising if you are in Manilla the 11'th most populated city in the world with > 16M residents. I also know expats who live on pristine islands in the middle of nowhere surrounded by beauty. I know one who left a thriving legal career in France to start a world class resort on a remote island, and lives a dream life, scuba diving, eating 3 meals a day cooked by a french chef and lounging around with his beautiful upper class wife (who doesn't need his money).
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 am

Despite all the negatives of the Philippines, for some, such as Ladislav, there is something about it and the Filipino people that "soothe" his soul, as he calls it.

What is it about the vibe of Filipinos that make people like him feel that way?

Other expats in the PH also say that there is something that soothes their stress there and makes them feel like life is not so rushed, which they find refreshing.

What is is that they are talking about?

I have experienced this too. But it's hard to put into words.

Ladislav, what's your take on this?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Maybe this will help people to better understand the way some Filipina are:

The girl I was with took 5k in cash from me and another 5K in gifts. And to this day she is the righteous one, she is the one who prays to God for enlightenment, she is the one who isn't like those scamming Filipinas, she is the one who has done no wrong, so why did she take the money?

Well you see, that money is to be used for:

1. Security for her.

2. Pig farm.

Another words she has a perfectly good reason for stealing $5,000 in cash from me, it's her righteous thing that she does it for, didn't you know that?

Listen guys, not only will these chicks take your money from you like it was nothing, but they will be righteous the whole entire time they do it, without flaw and without blame.

You are dealing with the ultimate hypocrite, one you have never dealt with before in the USA.

I'm just trying to warn you guys, that's all, it doesn't always turn out rosy where you live happily ever after with Filipinas.

And remember, the whole time she took my money from me, and had me buy her a $600 Iphone, $700 tooth fixed, $1,000 trip to Malaysia, $800 air conditioner, and a whole host of other things that I bought this girl she acting like the perfect girl, so sweet and kind and understanding and loving.

Throw caution into the wind or you will be throwing money into the wind, and you won't see that money again....

But you know, for me it's not about money, because I'm successful and I have money, it's the 7 months of my time wasted, it's the thinking I had found the perfect girl for myself after all these years only to find out she is a walking liar, and that everything I thought she was wasn't real, sure she is hot looking, but she is a bitch beyond description inside, a rotten human being that would go to such length to manipulate and deceive.

Beware.....

She dresses classy, she doesn't wear a lot of makeup, she sings hymns to herself and sounds like an angel, she goes around helping others and has even served the Red Cross many times.

She seemed like the perfect girl in every possible way for me.....

But then one day that whole entire illusion came crashing down, and she took 5K in cash from me, which of course ended our entire relationship....

I will not only never trust a Filipina again, I will never trust another human being again for the rest of my life.

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Yes, its a fact that we are a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!

Postby chaste_filipina » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm

DEVILSADVOCATE you are right. Our country may not have the best sanitation in the world compared to USA. But I think you are only seeing a "part" of the whole. :(

Some cities in the Philippines have a mandate to avoid littering, pissing everywhere, noxious scents of rats and cockroaches. Davao City is one.

I can't blame that we have Dengue and Typhoid fever here. Its because of our climate. We are a tropical country. Humidity is very high. We don't have developed, highly advance structures of sewer systems because our government lacks the fund to build one - coupled with a lousy, corrupt official who continues to squander the hard-earned taxes of its Filipino citizens. Situated at the pacific, with strong typhoons and huge flashfloods - of course, Leptospirosis is rampant. Our healthcare facilities are not that great unlike in USA, but we do our best to innovate to our remaining resources.

You are right that we will do everything for the money. However, that also depends on the characteristics and principles of that family. Hey, if you can save a family from poverty and hunger - you will become their hero! Some families just make their teenager daughters marry off Western men in the promise that their life will become better. Say all you can that some Filipinas are heartless, gold-diggers. But I don't like the notion that Filipina pussies are very cheap and affordable because admit it - every Western men think like that (most but not all). :twisted:

Honestly, even though I am young and mature, I don't like what is happening to my country and to my Filipina friends or family. We were raised to be a "Maria Clara" - reserved with her feelings, kind, warm-hearted and affectionate. But don't be fooled by that misconception. With the growing influence of media and Western culture - our tradition is now a lost legacy. Because we Filipinas are so trusting, we tend to give everything to the MAN we HOPE to LOVE and CHERISH US as a WOMAN and as a LIFETIME PARTNER! We don't want to settle for second best. But everytime I observe elderly foreign men coming to our country just to get a decent wife - WHY GO TO OUR COUNTRY ANYWAY IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF WOMEN IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!!

I'm sorry but isn't it unfair? The Filipinas you get are in their prime! Very young and still a virgin (but I think, this does not apply to today's generation of Filipinas because we are now becoming liberated - including practicing "premarital sex"). Really I don't like it if you only see all the negative things of my Mother Country. I can feel all the anger in your post that I presume you have been terribly hurt by one scheming bitch who just used her feminine charms to manipulate your emotions and your bank account! :twisted:

Though, I respect some Western men who truly respect and love their Filipina girlfriend/lover/fiancee. That's the only thing that I can say that "True love knows no boundaries. Age, Space, Time and Distance doesn't matter as long as you trust each other whole-heartedly." :wink:

If I happen to be one - I will choose to be single and marry someone who is Asian. I maybe conservative, but I will divorce my husband if he's not treating me right and because of irreconcilable "cultural" differences.

I end my case. 8) [list=][/list]
chaste_filipina
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Winston and 1 guest