Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Made A Study Of The Philippines

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 pm

I have studied the Philippines to a great degree now and I have found literally hundreds of stories EXACTLY like this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm5WyKPsB3w[/youtube]

All the stories are EXACTLY the same, hundreds of them over and over again like broken records, which shows me as a scientist that these are all planned out, and these people are all talking to each other and doing the same exact things.

These people give new meaning to the world corruption, they are corruption in it's purest form.

The Philippines is a place to live life right on the edge and get p***y galore.....

If you don't have 10K in the bank though to buy your freedom if you get nailed you might think twice about going over there.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: Made A Study Of The Philippines

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:I have studied the Philippines to a great degree now and I have found literally hundreds of stories EXACTLY like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm5WyKPsB3w

All the stories are EXACTLY the same, hundreds of them over and over again like broken records, which shows me as a scientist that these are all planned out, and these people are all talking to each other and doing the same exact things.

These people give new meaning to the world corruption, they are corruption in it's purest form.

The Philippines is a place to live life right on the edge and get p***y galore.....

If you don't have 10K in the bank though to buy your freedom if you get nailed you might think twice about going over there.

And personally I'm afraid of living in the Philippines, because I've always been a natural target even in the USA, and in the Philippines I believe even more so.

And what people don't know about me, what nobody knows, is that I'm unlike other people. If some Filipino family tried to extort me and think they could get away with that, I would go into their house and cut all their heads off their body, piece of cake, like it was nothing, and there wouldn't be a thing they could do about it.

They don't seem to have the brainpower to understand the wrong they do, and they think they can just get away with it, being a low IQ monkey of human being that they are. Well this German would show them that I personally have a million times their level of intellect, and a million times their nerve, and would show them that in life they are losers beyond description, and that their whole family is now dead.

People have no idea, and I feel sorry for them, I truly do.

I feel sorry for myself too, having to live in this world.

That is why I'm not afraid to die, what I'm afraid of is what I'm going to do when somebody like this tries to f**k with me, and what I'm going to do to them when they do.

And this goes for all people, if the police tried to f**k with me they would get killed too, I would think nothing whatsoever of going down to the police station and bring an AR-15 or AK-47 and shoot every person there, no problem whatsoever.

Or I can be a f***ing sissy boy and allow them to f**k me over, one or the other.....

And since I'm not for being a sissy boy, I would teach them a lesson.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:I have studied the Philippines to a great degree now and I have found literally hundreds of stories EXACTLY like this one:

And personally I'm afraid of living in the Philippines, because I've always been a natural target even in the USA, and in the Philippines I believe even more so.

And what people don't know about me, what nobody knows, is that I'm unlike other people. If some Filipino family tried to extort me and think they could get away with that, I would go into their house and cut all their heads off their body, piece of cake, like it was nothing, and there wouldn't be a thing they could do about it.

They don't seem to have the brainpower to understand the wrong they do, and they think they can just get away with it, being a low IQ monkey of human being that they are. Well this German would show them that I personally have a million times their level of intellect, and a million times their nerve, and would show them that in life they are losers beyond description, and that their whole family is now dead.

That is why I'm not afraid to die, what I'm afraid of is what I'm going to do when somebody like this tries to f**k with me, and what I'm going to do to them when they do.

And this goes for all people, if the police tried to f**k with me they would get killed too, I would think nothing whatsoever of going down to the police station and bring an AR-15 or AK-47 and shoot every person there, no problem whatsoever.

Or I can be a f***ing sissy boy and allow them to f**k me over, one or the other.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a degenerate lunatic. On one hand Filipinos are these devilishly clever shrewd manipulators beyond anything yet known on the planet, and in the next breath they are sub-human, low IQ monkeys?

So you, having a million times their intellect, let some village girl have her way with you and your German brilliance? What, your Aryan
brilliance could not keep up with the village girls?

Then, your only way of dealing with some family who takes advantage of your brilliant self is to say how you would kill them all and the police too? LOL

I think finally we all know what this is about, what your agenda is, in fact, I don't blame you!

If I woke up in the morning with grass stains on my knees and a rubber hanging out of my ass, I would be pissed too! We all feel your pain!

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a degenerate lunatic. On one hand Filipinos are these devilishly clever shrewd manipulators beyond anything yet known on the planet, and in the next breath they are sub-human, low IQ monkeys?

So you, having a million times their intellect, let some village girl have her way with you and your German brilliance? What, your Aryan

Then, your only way of dealing with some family who takes advantage of your brilliant self is to say how you would kill them all and the police too? LOL

I think finally we all know what this is about, what your agenda is, in fact, I don't blame you!

If I woke up in the morning with grass stains on my knees and a rubber hanging out of my ass, I would be pissed too! We all feel your pain!

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

Outwest, you can call me a troll all you want to, and I'm just going to tell you to f**k off, and that I could easily kick your punk ass like I was fighting a two year old little f***ing girl.....

You're lucky we don't meet in person, or I would bust every one of your teeth straight down your throat, and there wouldn't be a f***ing thing you could do about it.

Rot in the sewer you now live within you fat stupid f***ing American freak....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 pm

OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

Tell me, have you f***ed your little monkey hoe wife today yet? Or can't you get your little dick hard? One thing that is true about the Philippines, it's attracts you f***ing loser biker American fat dummies, who like to have sex with their little lying monkey wives...

You are all a bunch of f***ing fat American losers.

And I'm going to come out there to kick your punk f***ing asses....

Where on Mindanao did you say you are mother f***er?

How much you want to bet you won't meet up with me? Huh mother f***er?

That's what I thought you little sissy bitch....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm

OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

It's funny because here we are on the Internet, without faces, and yet I 100% guarantee you that in person you wouldn't say one word to me, for you would know in my presence that I'm far superior to you in every possible way, in looks, in intelligence, in money, in physical abilities, and you wouldn't have the nerve to say one word to me whatsoever, but on the Internet everyone feels safe to say whatever they want to say, and cut people down like you have done to me.

But inside you are a sissy, all of you are, for I will tell you to your face what I say on the Internet, unlike you....

You do not want to warn other people about what's going on in the Philippines, all you want to do is advocate the Philippines, even in light of all the evidence, you just close your eyes to it and say everything is fine.

Well I'm offering people a different perspective, and before they go move to the Philippines they have the right to be made aware of that perspective.

It's people like you that I believed in the beginning of this venture, and now I'm telling you to go f**k yourself, and your f***ing bullshit, have fun living in your roach and rat infested and pee smelling hell hole that you've decided to call home.

I'm glad it works for you, but realize that in the USA there really are some normal people left here, with class, who have money, who don't see the way you see life, and it's not something you are going to understand.

Don't tell anybody about the negative over there, why would you want them to know that Outwest?

Keep living in your fantasy world.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm

OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

You say I'm the degenerate lunatic? And that I'm the one with an agenda?

On the contrary, it's you who is obviously the lunatic with an agenda, let's analyze this together shall we?

First of all you go around here posting nothing but positives about the Philippines, are you some kind of lunatic? Or do you just have an agenda?

Next when confronted with all kinds of people making posts on the Internet about the massive corruption going on within the Philippines, including an expat retire with his Filipina wife that they are moving back to the USA because they cannot take the corruption going on over there, who happens to be a retired Law Enforcement Officer, you dismiss all of this and you call me the whistle blower a troll?

Is this how you seek knowledge in this life?

No sir, it's you who is the troll, you are the liar, you are the one with an agenda, you for whatever the reason, want to hide the truth.

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

You Get Sick A Lot In The Philippines

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Another thing all the Philippine advocates don't seem to want to tell anybody is that people get sick in the Philippines ALL the time.

How would you like to get 10 flu's per year?

How would you like to get sore throats and colds all the time?

Or have the shits all the time?

Yep, it's way more fun in the Philippines that's for sure.

Especially if you're a fat loser American man who doesn't mind all these things.

Let's f***ing be honest about this for ONE f***ing TIME.........

The Philippines is a f***ing third world shit hole, it's filled to the brim with poverty and corruption up the f***ing ying yang, this is why you can come here and be a fat slob and get a hot 20 year old girl to be with, not because Filipinas like fat slobs, it's just they like eating and having a better life.

If you want to come to the Philippines and get your fill of p***y go ahead and do so, if you want to live there go ahead and do so, just be aware of what you're getting yourself into.

I think it's safe to say that if it were not for the p***y then most all Americans would not go there, it's all about the p***y, just as to the Filipinas it's all about the money.

So stop beating around the f***ing bush and just f***ing say what this is really all about so people don't get these false beliefs that's it's some sort of Hawaii with all kinds of hot chicks around who love fat Americans....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm

OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

Hysterical!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 pm

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

Hysterical!

Like a sheep in this life I knew you would say that, you are all too predictable. It's funny, I mean seriously, in all honesty with you, you cannot begin to imagine what I truly do think of you, if you knew you would hate my guts more than you are capable of comprehending. I look at you as if you were an ant, you make an imbecile look like a genius.....

And this is from all of your posts....

I would love to meet all you guys, so that I could see the losers that you are.

One thing about all message boards, they are all filled with a bunch of sorry excuses for human beings, the bigger losers of them all...

And those people who have intelligence, they are always shot down by all the losers. This is why all message boards have no value to them, because of losers like you and Outwest. You are all sheep is what you are, nothing more, brain dead sheep.

You are fat, you wear T-shirts, and you have low IQ's....

From the USA you are either a biker or a hillbilly, or a social reject of some kind....

This is why you don't mind the living conditions in the Philippines and don't even think twice about it because back in the USA you were low class there as well...

I'm trying to show the other kind of people, the white middle class type of guy, that the Philippines is not some paradise like Hawaii.....

But you guys keep laughing and I'm glad that I can make you laugh, although I doubt you really did laugh, I think you just like to try and make fun, because that is your nature to do so.

In my opinion, you are what's called "scum".....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Jeez, he just killed his credibility. Just another normal day on the Nuttier Abroad Forum.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Philippines

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 pm

You will also find many stories where guys have gone over to the Philippines with money, found themselves a women, and then lost all their money to the point where they could not return home.

I have analyzed these stories and believe I have found the common denominator as to why they occur.

Basically it's the same thing that happens over and over again and it goes like this:

Guy goes over to the Philippines and finds wife/girlfriend, guy starts business to make money in the Philippines. Then a combination of things will happen. But basically it's all in the form of corruption, from a dozen different angles, including your own girl and her family wanting more and more money, along with in business people stealing and lying, along with the police and the government wanting to their cuts and using extortion, along with some business man coming in and taking your business away from you using corruption and outlandish schemes with the police on their side.

The corruption going on over there is truly staggering and mind boggling....

It's so bad that you can go over there and have sex with 12 year old and nobody is going to give a shit, unless of course they want to extort you, but as long as you pay money it's not a problem, money is king and buys everything you want, ladyboys, 18 year olds or even younger, it's an anything goes type of place with a "God Bless" on the end of it....

Don't be fooled by some of these clowns.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:01 pm

MrPeabody wrote:Jeez, he just killed his credibility. Just another normal day on the Nuttier Abroad Forum.

Name one thing I said that wasn't credible? If you can name one thing you have credibility, if not you are the one who is the nutcase, and I'm the one with a million times your level of intellect....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 pm

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines

Hysterical!

Like a sheep in this life I knew you would say that, you are all too predictable. It's funny, I mean seriously, in all honesty with you, you cannot begin to imagine what I truly do think of you, if you knew you would hate my guts more than you are capable of comprehending. I look at you as if you were an ant, you make an imbecile look like a genius.....

And this is from all of your posts....

I would love to meet all you guys, so that I could see the losers that you are.

One thing about all message boards, they are all filled with a bunch of sorry excuses for human beings, the bigger losers of them all...

And those people who have intelligence, they are always shot down by all the losers. This is why all message boards have no value to them, because of losers like you and Outwest. You are all sheep is what you are, nothing more, brain dead sheep.

You are fat, you wear T-shirts, and you have low IQ's....

From the USA you are either a biker or a hillbilly, or a social reject of some kind....

This is why you don't mind the living conditions in the Philippines and don't even think twice about it because back in the USA you were low class there as well...

I'm trying to show the other kind of people, the white middle class type of guy, that the Philippines is not some paradise like Hawaii.....

But you guys keep laughing and I'm glad that I can make you laugh, although I doubt you really did laugh, I think you just like to try and make fun, because that is your nature to do so.

In my opinion, you are what's called "scum".....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

Sorry those village girls had their way with you dude, but you are a fruit loop. You forgot about your murder threats on some unknown family? Really, you ARE funny! Haha..actually your profile of being some Buddha ass fits most of the Germans I see traveling in the Philippines, but not all. See, you can say what you want as you are sitting at your keyboard.

The Philippines is not any kind of paradise, though a few spots are not bad. Alona beach, or even better El Nido on Palawan are pretty good. If you knew anything of my opinion you would know I do not advise the Philippines for retirement except for a very few.
I have spent so many years living in the third world, that I am comfortable with poor people. If you had any idea, you would know that
a very decent house here can had or built for 4 or 5 million pesos- $100G or a bit more, though you can pay more than that in a popular area. I live comfortably with a maid, gardener, and several farm helpers. Uniform of choice anywhere else but home is
a good shirt, slacks and dress shoes. It's important how you dress here, and in many offices, overly casual is a sign of disrespect.

I doubt that many of us are worried about what you think of us. Why should we care?Whether more western men come to the Philippines or not is of no consequence to me. Frankly, I would rather that most stayed away, as most are a blight on the landscape.
The Philippines is just another place, like many, and you tend to get from it, what you bring to it.

You are so upset because you are DISILLUSIONED. Your fantasies were denied- it can be pretty harsh when that happens, better to have no illusions to begin with. You went to the Philippines with your superior German mind, and to your shock, you were apparently outwitted by some village girl or girls, who bent you over the barrel.Very shocking. You are evidently not cut out for places like the Philippines so don't waste your time going.

If you had anything to do with going to the Philippines and trying to start a business, you were very inexperienced and foolish.
This is no kind of place for that. It goes something like this...naive foreigner shows up with cash and gets hosed, ALWAYS.
What is news about that? it is true in most countries on the planet, proceed with caution, the foreigner always loses.
If you are so smart you would have FIRST done some investigation, which would tell you that the Philippines is rife with corruption
and a very difficult place for doing business. It sounds like you lost a bundle in the Philippines and that is too bad, but the person you should be most upset with is looking at you in the mirror. Ranting about how you will behead families and shoot the cops hardly helps much.
Well it's time to eat breakfast, better take my 175 lb "fat" self out to the patio, and remind myself of how miserable I am.

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

What's The Philippines Good For?

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 pm

This Philippines is good for p***y, p***y p***y p***y......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKTGHzVly8w

Go get yourself some, nothing wrong with that.....

1. Don't fall in love.

2. Hang onto your wallet really close.

3. Don't think you met the girl of your dreams even though it may seem as if you have.

4. Keep as low a profile as possible.

5. NEVER argue with ANY Filipino about ANYTHING, PERIOD! Or you will be asking for trouble on a silver platter....

6. Do not make business deals with Filipinos, just always tell them you'd like to but have no money.

7. If you have money and find a girl you just love to death, take her out of the Philippines, go live in say Chiang Mai in Thailand, or travel from place to place. You will get into a much better environment and be one on one with your Filipina, with you in 100% control steering the ship.

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand